Jim and Edie Again - Cover

Jim and Edie Again

Copyright© 2021 by Wolf

Chapter 12: Caribbean Island

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 12: Caribbean Island - After an awkward and tense introduction by friends, Jim and Edie fall in love despite their mature status in life. They re-discover their libidos and shift into high gear. Their journey together becomes not only romantic, but also sex-filled and expands to include their friends, associates, and even their families. Re-write with major extension of 2014 story.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Sharing   Slut Wife   Wife Watching   Incest   Group Sex   Polygamy/Polyamory  

The short video ended and the six of us lay around Bruce and Mindy’s living room in various positions having watched the sexy homemade film. Edie still had Hank’s cock in her pussy; an extraction would likely lead to a flood from her full cooter onto the sofa. Bruce was cuddling with Rita in a large overstuffed chair. I was still slowly fucking Mindy in the spoon position on a heavy pile rug as we’d watched the video my son, daughter, and their spouses had done.

Hank spoke first, “Nice job. Who did the editing?”

I responded, “Carolyn, my daughter. I told her about the software you used, and she had it on her computer as part of the package. She practiced and then got serious with the clips they’d taken. They all emphasized that they do NOT want this on the Internet, and that it was just for the six of us.”

Bruce said, “Well, I’d watch it a few thousand more times. You daughter and Amy are hot as sin.”

Mindy quickly said, “Well, I thought the guys were pretty hot, too. They can ring my chimes any time they want.”

The twelve-minute video showed the two couples getting friendly and then trading spouses as the petting and clothing removal started. From there it went to blowjobs, cunnilingus, and then some creative fucking with the couples side-by-side on the same sofa. Two money-shots completed the video with the two girls smiling at the camera with strings of pearls from both guys splattered across their faces.

I commented, “The video is their way of trying to invite themselves into your bedrooms. They want to come and play with all of us.”

Edie volunteered, “They’re trying to set up a trip after figuring out what to do with their children. I may also get Penny, David, and Jean involved. Maybe we’ll have one huge orgy for a long weekend or something.”

Hank said, “We need a different venue than one of our homes for that. None of us have that much space, and I suspect none of us want to break apart from the others.”

“I have an idea,” Edie said as she pulled off of Hank’s cock and the resulting flood we’d anticipated occurred. A box of tissues nearby solved the immediate problem. “Can I use your laptop.”

The laptop had been playing the video to Hank’s TV that Josh had sent on behalf of the four Virginians. The TV screen went dark as Edie started dancing around the keyboard and muttering to herself. I realized when she was trying to remember things from the past since she did that a lot. The rest of us talked about the potential orgy and how it might unfold. I told them about each of the four characters in the film; their jobs, personalities, and such. There were some questions about various individual’s limits or boundaries.

Suddenly, Edie again mirrored the laptop’s display back to the television. I was proud of my girlfriend’s technical savvy.

Edie said, “I did a photo shoot here about thirty years ago. It’s still around.”

The TV showed several miles of vacant beach lined with palm trees on some gorgeous Caribbean island. The screen flicked and then showed several scenes of one-family beachside villas with a few interior pictures.

Edie said, “This is much better than when I was there. The island is St. Aidan’s, and the resort has the same name. They’ve done an upgrade. The place was very permissive, and entirely clothing optional. The group I was with fucked ourselves blind for a week between photographic sessions on the beach.”

I asked, “How do you get to it?”

“Fly to St. Maarten’s and then take a boat for over an hour. Let me make a call.” Edie strolled out onto the patio with her cellphone. She sat in one of the lounge chairs and we could see her talking to somebody.

Fifteen minutes later, Edie returned. I talked to the right people down there. I was pretty blunt about what we were looking for. The clerk I had knew what I wanted and told me about a second place that would be more appropriate for our oversexed group. The St. Aidan’s resort is clothing optional, yes, but they discourage public sexual couplings unlike they did in the ‘old’ days. I called a new place that they recommended, talked, and have the lay of the land, so to speak. The resort is a kind of B&B called Eros Villa. It is on St. Aidan’s, and is really a large and pretty villa with a very progressive view of life.

“The place wants groups between ten and twenty people that want to enjoy an intimate time with each other. They don’t care where you make love – public or private. They are not well-known, but have a steady following of past clients that keep retuning. If we pick the right week, the place is ours, especially as the summer months get near. Availability in the late spring and summer is high, the woman at their desk told me, since the northerners tend to stay at home in their own nice weather.”

Bruce asked, “Cost?”

“For groups over ten, it’s $225 per person per night, with, get this, meals included but not booze. The resort has a small kitchen crew that comes in and prepares the meals. They’re all very discrete and anything that happens there, stays there. They’re on a long stretch of private beach – over three-quarter of a mile, and have various water toys for guests to use, plus a gym in a separate building. Clothes are required if we go off the property.”

“Did you ask when they had their first open week?”

Edie grinned. “I did. Starts the Sunday nearest June fifteenth; checkout on the following Saturday. I figured the schools would be done by then, so anybody keeping the kids wouldn’t have that as a factor in babysitting.”

Edie had been working at the computer again as she told us about the place. Suddenly, the television screen displayed the resort’s website: Eros Villa. There were dozens of beautiful pictures of the place.

“I’m in,” I said. I didn’t have anything in any week on the calendar that I couldn’t move to another date. Retirement is great.

Bruce and Mindy held a brief aside, and announced, “Us, too.” Hank and Rita declared they were already looking forward to it.” Edie grinned and nodded.

Two days later, we had confirming votes from our kids and their families. Edie and I offered to pay for all the resort fees for our kids and spouses, and for their babysitters. Everyone was eager.


The Caribbean Sea had that aqua color as far as the eye could see. Jim and I stood at the water’s edge – naked with me nestled into his side so I could pull his arm around me and put his hand on my bare breast.

“This is gorgeous, and much better than I remember.”

Jim chuckled, “Probably all you remember was getting laid everywhere in sight.”

I laughed, “True, that. We were in a slightly different location closer to the marina where we docked. We had quite a crew of people with us and everyone was doing everyone else all week. No secrets to share. I told you I was pretty wild. This was near the end of that phase. Matter of fact, I think I met Harry a week after I got back from St. Aidans.”

Edie continued, “I can still remember, though, it was a fashion shoot. There were about a hundred exotic dresses I wore over a six-day period of shooting. I only spent about ten minutes in some of them, and yet in another they’d shoot for two hours. It was very rapid pace when we were working. I probably still have some pictures on a disk from the shoot.”

“No nudity?” Jim teased.

“Not intentional. I’m sure some of the photographers caught some candid shots, or even took pictures while some of us fucked around with each other. To tell the truth, my memory is a little sketchy about those details. I get my orgies confused with each other.” She giggled.

Penny came running up with her pretty breasts bouncing as she arrived. Edie got a kiss, but then she was all over me. “‘I love you and I miss you’ were her favorite mantras. David appeared with Jean. Both of them were also naked. David was partly inflated. There were more kisses and hugs. I got a little swamped by Jean and Penny. I promised some rampant sex to set them at ease. David just rolled his eyes but then Edie started holding his cock.

Penny looked around. “Are the others here yet – the couples coming from Washington, D.C.? I forgot to ask the woman that checked us in. I’m so excited.”

I replied, “They arrive just before dinner, assuming all the connections worked as planned.”

She spread her arms at the sea, “This is so fantastic. Thank you, mom. This is such a nice present.”

I laughed, “You are a present for all of us.”

Penny grinned at looked down at her pussy, “Do you hear that, pussy. You have to fuck everybody all day long. What a shame. I guess you’ll just have to force yourself.” Jean giggled.

She looked up and said, “Pussy is ready. I’ve been flooding out for the past month just thinking about this week. We’ve been referring to this as our Sex Week.”

I asked, “How’s the threesome going?”

Penny swooned. “So, good.” She looked adoringly at Jean.

Jean said, “I am blessed that Penny accepted me into her family – and David. I am doubly loved, and I love them. I expected a lot of friction, but ... our home life is amazingly serene and so loving.” She grinned, “So sexual.”

I asked, “Are they over-powering you on that front?”

“Oh, no. We’re all very sexual ... like all the time that we’re home. We’re kind of like you and Edie; we don’t wear many clothes around the place and we’re always available. During the day, we even send sexts to each other with little love messages. I’m horny all the time. I almost can’t believe I’m so hyped up. I’ve never felt so good about life.”

Penny asked, “Is it true that we can just make love wherever we are on the property?”

Edie responded, “I verified that when we checked in. You may get watched, but yes. You may also get propositioned, but it’s all right to say no. The owners like to indulge and play with the guests; they’re a handsome couple. I don’t think the staff engages that way, and they don’t live here the way the owners do.”

Penny said, “Jim, would you make love to me right here, right now. Jean, too. I’ve never done it outdoors in the open like this.”

I held out his arms. Jean and Penny rushed to me and nearly knocked me over.

David moved to Edie and wrapped his arms around his mother-in-law, and said, “Edie, I love you. May I have the honor and excitement of making love to you again?”

“Oh, God, yes,” she replied.

There were yoga mats – wide ones rolled in a nearby bin. Edie rode and loved on David for a while and watched her daughter, her daughter’s girlfriend, and her boyfriend making love. So hot. So sweet. So arousing and sexual. Older people weren’t supposed to feel this good, were they?

Still later, our group just walked further on the path and then along what seemed to be the endless beach. Eventually, we moved into the Caribbean Sea for a warm swim.


Cocktail time and dinner were almost raucous. Everyone had finally arrived and for those that hadn’t met, there was what I thought might be speed-dating conversations going on around inside the covered dining area. We were outside in a large tiki hut structure, but sheltered from any rain or sun.

I was talking with Amy – my daughter-in-law who lived outside of Washington, D.C., with my son Josh. She was nude. Like the other males I was wearing a towel around my waist. Amy was talking about her computer systems job on the Beltway. She’d met Josh there, but shortly after and not related to their meeting, he changed jobs but stayed in the same field. Their big bugaboo was child care for their child; they didn’t want to keep relying on Amy’s parents who also lived in Virginia. I knew that my daughter Carolyn and Matt had the same priority issue.

The owners of the B&B we were at came out and did more of an official welcome for us – Casper and Laurel. They were both in their mid-forties, so split the age differences in our group; he was Caucasian and she was mulatto. They were both beautifully naked, with his all-over tan making him almost the same shade as his wife.

A group of us focused on our B&B hosts, and got the history of the island, the B&B land, and the villa. The house was rebuilt after being nearly destroyed in a hurricane in the 1980s. The owner didn’t ever want to suffer another loss, so the structure was built to rigorous standards and could probably withstand a nearby nuclear explosion without a scratch. They’d taken over the residential property for a song about eight years prior and slowly turned it into a B&B, adding the outdoor eating area and other outbuildings, and expanding the villa to accommodate more bedroom suites.

I asked about the sexual theme of the place.

Casper laughed. “Laurel and I are the horniest people in the Caribbean. We fuck all the time, and we wanted a place where we could do that anywhere. Laurel thought there’d be other people like us, and so Eros Villa was born. Our marketing was to announce ourselves to the other permissive resorts on the nearby islands. They are all clothing optional, and discourage open sex. Many of our guests, like your group, we get by way of a referral. We encourage nudity and sex. We also love to join in, and that’s a not so subtle hint.”

Laurel had made some hors d’oeuvres that she set out. They were quickly devoured by our hungry crew. She laughed and talked about how outdoor sex was not only wonderful, but also stimulated one’s appetite. They talked openly about the sex that had and would take place around the villa. To them, it was part of the normal fare for their vacationer guests. Both of them explained that they’d just been tested and were free of STDs; they liked to join in any festivities if their guests wanted additional company to liven up the days and add variety.

Casper and Laurel had two other staff that worked at the villa – two cooks that apparently didn’t mind the nudity and open sex, but didn’t participate. They served up a wonderful dinner for the thirteen of us plus our hosts. We ate in the tiki hut dining room as some gentle and warm breezes caressed all of us.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.