Jim and Edie Again - Cover

Jim and Edie Again

Copyright© 2021 by Wolf

Chapter 20: Roll the Dice

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 20: Roll the Dice - After an awkward and tense introduction by friends, Jim and Edie fall in love despite their mature status in life. They re-discover their libidos and shift into high gear. Their journey together becomes not only romantic, but also sex-filled and expands to include their friends, associates, and even their families. Re-write with major extension of 2014 story.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Sharing   Slut Wife   Wife Watching   Incest   Group Sex   Polygamy/Polyamory  

At the end of lunch, Jim stood and asked whether was anybody was interested in a sexy game that would wile away the afternoon in a nice way. Everyone stayed and looked eagerly at Jim for further information.

Jim surveyed all of us sitting at the patio picnic tables under the large sunshade. Jim split the group into two teams, showing the results on a large flip chart. Basically, he’d matched up the old guard with the new guests reassigning people so there were mostly couples. Everyone nodded. They’d played that way a lot the night before. There were two lists, one through seven for one team, and one through six for the other with the two single women, Jean and Debbie, assigned at random, and one of the couples also assigned two numbers so there were seven and seven possibilities.

Jim reached in his pocket and pulled out a handful of old shaped dice. Some dice were little normal cubes, but others had ten or twelve facets to them. He smiled.

“Ladies and gentlemen, these are sex dice. Let me explain each die to you. The first one will involve the number of participants in the foreplay or sex act you will performing. The faces read: solo, couple, FFM, and MMF.” He laughed, “If you need to involve other people you may pick them at random from anybody other than your equivalent numbers on the other team. They’re in the same boat as you and will need to choose.”

“The next die also has six sides to it. Those sides explain what you are to focus on as you romance each other: breasts; balls or clitoris; penis or pussy; neck, lips, and ears; and your choice.

“The third die is a simply to specify the time you have as a couple to apply various techniques to each other or as many as are involved. The options are in minutes – one, two, three, five, and ten, and fifteen minutes.

“The fourth die has six sides to it. It specifies the actions that are needed: massage, suck or eat, stroke or rub, love and kiss, lick, and fuck.

“The end result, of course, is a mix of the following: a very horny partner or partners, orgasms, ejaculations, squirts, mouths full of cum, dripping pussies, and satisfied individuals who are having fun.”

There was polite applause, and a few questions. Jim did a sample roll of the dice.

“My sample role says that the couple rolling need to pick another male for an MMF, the focus is up to the couple, for two minutes, and the action is stroking and rubbing. So, each person gets about forty seconds of touch action by the other two on the area of their body that the couple and their third partner choose.”

He rolled again, “This time the couple would remain a couple, for three minutes, they’d fuck to emphasize ... balls and clit!” There was a lot of laughter.

“If you think the combination doesn’t make sense, please roll again, either all of the dice or just one of them that you choose.”

Bart eagerly said, “Let’s start. We’ll learn as we go.”

Jim passed him the dice. “You and Mindy start. Your parallel partners are Bruce and Leah, so what you do, they’ll be doing.”

Bart winked at his wife and then rolled the dice onto the table. He laughed, “We need another female for an FFM, for two minutes, so we can suck each other’s neck, lips, and ears.”

Jim told him, “Start when you’re ready.

Bart added Monica to his threesome, and Bruce picked Penny. Soon the two threesomes were being very oral with each member for about forty seconds each as the recipient of some oral foreplay. They got mild applause when they’d finished.

Josh and Emily rolled next, urged on by their parallel couple Webb and Amy, their spouses. He had five minutes, in a couple, to focus on penis and pussy, with sucking and eating. He looked up at everyone and grinned.

Amy went right to work sucking down Webb’s tumescent cock. It was hard in seconds and she was doing a great job of working him up. Only a few feet away Josh was eating out Emily’s pussy as she had her legs over his shoulder on the chaise they’d chosen. Jim gave them the halfway warning on time, a little late I thought, and the two couples shifted around to deliver pleasure to their opposite.

At the end of the time, Jim alerted them. There was reluctance to stop, but they did.

Webb said, “This is the best game I’ve ever played.” He laughed along with many others.

Ethan, Carolyn, and Jean were the next to roll. Their counter parts were the couple Matt and Tammy. Ethan scored big. He rolled that his couple, actually three people, had ten minutes to fuck emphasizing any area of the body they wanted.

Ethan asked, “Can I invite another male to join in my threesome? I’m at a disadvantage here.”

Jim nodded. Ethan turned and every male had their hand up to volunteer. He picked Carl. Carl and Jean immediately coupled as Ethan and Carolyn started to fuck on the adjacent chaise. Matt and Carolyn were doing the deed as well.

Jim said to the onlookers, “You may stroll close to the performing couple and even urge them on to great delights.

The others stood and did just as Jim had suggested. Soon each chaise, had three or four other people right next to the occupants watching them fuck and change positions. Most of the men fondled their cocks, and women were stroking their slits as they watched the couples. I thought of the term, ‘Good theater’ as applying to the scene.

Our first ‘fucking couples’ didn’t orgasm. Carolyn said there was too many distractions for her to focus on the important things. Jean agreed. The three guys cited performance anxiety. Jim led the group to other rolls of the dice, even participating himself with Molly.

There were a lot of laughs, jibes, teasing, spousal support, and only favorable commentary on style and grace in some of the positions taken. Soon, almost all the women had been fingered, eaten, and fucked; and the men were blown, given handjobs, and fucked. Some of the women had orgasms, and a few men popped off inside one of their parts in either a blowjob or fuck.

I noted that Carl had a good fuck with Debbie, our new neighbor, and she was ecstatic about the event. She was further blown away when he knelt between her legs and proceeded to clean her up ‘for future use’, as he put it with a smirk and wink in her direction. She loved the attention.

The ‘game’ ended by Jim’s decree about three-thirty. People went swimming, used the gym, or hit the Jacuzzi. Alcoholic beverages became popular after that, as did conversation as people sat in various groups chatting.

Bruce was cooking salmon steaks that night. He ran home and picked up some more since he was worried about not having enough food. A contingent of women worked on salads and side dishes, but the kitchen was more of a hen party than not. Monica went with him to keep him company. I laughed because they didn’t get back right away; his house wasn’t that far away. Monica winked at me; I think she knew they were playing in her marital bed.

That Saturday evening was pretty much a repeat of the night before, except we had a few additional guests. The bed and futon spaces in the house were full, making for cozy accommodations for some. Others made use of our media room, living room sofa, and the chaises on the patio.

Jim and I have television sets in convenient locations: our living room contains a relatively small set, there’s one on the outside wall but on the patio, and our largest set in our media room. They interconnect electronically so they can all be showing the same DVD.

After dinner as people got romantic and sexual, I put on one of my old DVDs from my porn days. There were a few laughs at just the fact that porn started to play. Suddenly, Keith said, “Hey, that’s Edie!”

People’s focus shifted to the nearest television set. Sure enough, there I was with three guys stripping my clothes away, down to my svelte and even nubile body. At the point of recognition, my breasts were visible and two of the men started to suck on them, as the third engaged in sloppy French kisses with me. It was a hot scene.

Monica asked me loudly, “Is that really you or a look-alike?”

I smiled, “That’s all me, but about thirty years ago.”

“You’re a porn star! How fabulous.”

Many in the group quickly went back to their foreplay and lovemaking but tried to keep in view of a television Our core group had all seen the videos and knew of my previous money-making employ, so weren’t as shocked as most of the newbies there for the first time. I think more people know someone who has done a pornographic movie than they think.

Carl came up and kissed me. “Somehow, we missed this aspect of your resume. Next time I introduce you, I’ll have to be sure to include mention of your moving-making skills.” He snickered and went off with Rita.

One of my videos played all evening at the request of several of the men. Ethan wanted to know where he could get a complete set of them. I felt flattered.

Saturday evening went about the same as the night before, except for the videos urging people on to bigger and better heights. Sunday morning, was similar.

Jim asked over lunch what people wanted to do that afternoon. Ethan and Debbie were sitting together. They both said, almost in unison, “Make a porn video.”

Several people chuckled, but I could see some other interest in the activity. Hank’s ears perked up; he said, “I can help you with that. Did you see the mature video that some of us did a few months ago? Also, about six months ago, Josh, Carolyn, and the crew that used to live in Virginia did a couple of videos.”

Hanks fussed with his phone and thrust it into Debbie’s hands. Ethan and several others looked at the tiny screen as it played the Mature video. She started to laugh, but said, “Perfect. Yes, that’s exactly what I want to do. I would like a ... gangbang. I’ve never had group sex until this weekend, and I want the whole banana before I go home. That would be so cool.”

Hank asked, “Who’s your audience?”

Debbie smiled, “Anybody that finds it on the Internet, assuming you’d put it up there for me.”

“So, you want to go public?”

“Yes, but I’d love to change my appearance just a little so I’m not a dead ringer for Marley Brinx, the weather girl on WSRQ.”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.