Jim and Edie Again - Cover

Jim and Edie Again

Copyright© 2021 by Wolf

Chapter 10: Last Evening in Florida

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 10: Last Evening in Florida - After an awkward and tense introduction by friends, Jim and Edie fall in love despite their mature status in life. They re-discover their libidos and shift into high gear. Their journey together becomes not only romantic, but also sex-filled and expands to include their friends, associates, and even their families. Re-write with major extension of 2014 story.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Sharing   Slut Wife   Wife Watching   Incest   Group Sex   Polygamy/Polyamory  

After some beach time that included long walks along the fairly deserted beach, I led the group to the Beach Shack for a late lunch. I highly recommended their Grouper Sandwich, but other dishes were also excellent. Dan wasn’t there; the place was staffed by his assistant manager who handled the lunch crowd.

We went back to the house after lunch, and people drifted around the house doing laundry and some repacking projects. About three o’clock, people started to reappear on the patio. I’d been doing some research on some stocks I was thinking of investing in and was sitting outside in the shade with my laptop wearing only my athletic shorts.

When I’d gone out, Edie was already tanning naked on a chaise. Josh came out behind me. I handed him some SPF 50 lotion and said, “Do Edie, please.” He grinned and went to work. Amy had come out with him sans bikini bra, and she grinned broadly, knowing I was setting up some kind of sexual situation. She winked at me to show her approval.

Matt came out with Carolyn. I aimed him at Amy with another bottle of lotion. He looked happy.

I took a bottle and gestured where I wanted Carolyn to lie down. She was topless, but I hooked two fingers in the bottom half of her bikini, and pulled downward. She didn’t argue as they slipped down her legs. She did smile in a coy manner.

Carolyn asked, “Are you going to try to turn me on?”

I shook my head. “Oh, no. No, I’m not trying. I have no doubt about it. I am going to turn you on and make you the horniest woman in the state. Hell, you’re already turned on.”

“You’re my father.”

“True that, but relationships drift and change form over time. What if I want to change the nature of our relationship? This should be easier since you’ve been on your own for over a decade and we haven’t seen that much of each other. We both have the foundation of loving each other. Maybe we should take it to the next level.”

I thought I heard her whisper, “Yes, please.”

I never realized what a terrific ass my daughter had until I had two hands on it as she lay stretched out on her stomach waiting for me to apply sunscreen. Carolyn’s beautiful legs ran right up to those sexy cheeks. I suddenly understood why she looked so good in slacks and shorts. Even her back was sexy.

Lying on her back a few minutes later, gave me new territory to work with. I checked and Josh was sucking on Edie’s breasts with eagerness, as one of his hands slowly pulsed two fingers into her pussy. I only wondered how loud her orgasms would be, because in that scenario there was no doubt whether she’d start having them. I could hear her purring and low moans as she started to soar.

Matt and Amy were kissing and she was stroking his cock with both hands as he fondled her breasts. They were both naked and kissing like the world was about to end. If ever there was foreplay, they were the embodiment of it.

I sucked on Carolyn’s breasts, going back and forth, licking and drawing out the nipples with my mouth and even my teeth. I’d pull her nipples away from her body, and then they’d break free from my mouth and snap back in place. Each time, she’d jerk as some jolt of sexual pleasure reamed through her body. Gradually, I got them coated with lotion, and thankfully the lotion tasted like bananas when I went back to licking and sucking. Carolyn was moaning almost as much as Edie.

I applied the lotion down Carolyn’s svelte body giving a deep massage as I went, and then up the front of her legs. I left ‘ground zero’ for last, but then it got special attention. I rubbed in the lotion making sure that every pore of her mons and vulva got special attention. I moved and started to use my tongue on key areas of her body, even pulling the flaps of her labia into my mouth and sucking on them. She squirmed at my ministrations, and just whispered, “Don’t stop – ever.”

Not stopping meant that I started to really eat her out, using all the talents I had available as well as the tools of fingers, mouth, and tongue. Long ago, Diane and I had studied a woman’s pussy, with the goal being my expertise to turn my wife into a blithering basket of orgasming mush. Porn on the Internet later helped, too, along with books like the Kama Sutra. I got pretty proficient according to my wife, and Edie validated that when we started to have sex.

Turned loose on Carolyn, I made her shoot into orbit and start circling the earth. I had two fingers in her cunt, carefully searching for interior erogenous zones that I could use to make her soar with orgasms. I used my mouth and even my teeth to carefully kiss and tactilely romance her labia majora and minora. My tongue increasingly made forays to the top of her slit where her clitoris stood proudly demanding attention.

I’d also pause and move up her body so we could kiss and French kiss, with our tongues dancing in the air between our bodies. Carolyn held my cock through the thin fabric of my shorts part of the time. I moved down to eat her some more.

Carolyn held my head and did a little steering, but on balance she just lay, squirmed when I’d touch an especially sensitive area, and occasionally had an orgasm. “Oh, God ... Dad ... Jim ... you’re magnificent. I love you.”

Carolyn’s vaginal area was a work of art. Here minora were especially large and truly flappy, a phenomena I had learned was called labial hypertrophy. They did their job of protecting her clitoris, urinary opening, and vaginal orifice, but with me working on them, they were sending messages to the two of us to have sex. They were swollen and inviting. Along with that, she was exuding heavenly fluids that had a high attractive aroma.

I’d talked to Edie about intercourse, and we both agreed that with both Josh and Carolyn we would postpone those kind of encounters to their next visit. Given where they were when they arrived, I wanted them to think more about what a change in their other relationships would mean. I didn’t want to mess up their marriages more than I probably already had.

Nonetheless, I found it exceptionally rewarding and arousing turning Carolyn on the way I was. I brought her to three more orgasms, each about five or ten minutes apart from the previous one. I then started to back her down.

When she sensed I was slowing, she launched herself into my arms with a boatload of kisses that were very stimulating. She yanked my shorts away, fondled my cock, and then went down on me. She seemed kittenish with her new toy, licking and sucking as she used a hand to stimulate me further.

My quick glance at the others revealed that blowjobs were popular. Amy was doing Matt, and Edie had Josh’s cock completely down her throat. I knew she could do that from personal experience, but to see it nearby was very arousing.

“Carolyn, if you keep doing that, I’ll cum in your mouth. Is that what you want?”

“Mmmmm mmm.” The tonal inflection meant yes. I wouldn’t mind one bit.

I managed five additional minutes before I felt the flexing of some internal muscles under the control of my autonomic response. I groaned and gasped, “Cumming.” She’d pushed me over the top of my ability to control things.

Carolyn redoubled her effort and tried to take me deep.

I blasted off one of the hardest orgasms I think I’d ever had. I spewed rope after rope of my potent semen into her, moaning with each surge as the pleasure swept over me. Gradually, I slowed and Carolyn pulled off of my spewing cock.

She opened her mouth and showed me that she’d kept all of my semen in her mouth. Some I could see had dripped onto her breasts and chin.

“Carolyn, share that with me.”

She looked perplexed, but I sat up and pulled her to me. I then French kissed with her, and she got the idea quickly enough. We started to snowball the wodge of my cum between us. She moaned, and gradually after going back and forth a half-dozen times, it disappeared. We then did some serious French kissing.

As we slowed, Carolyn said, “You are the sexiest man alive. I can’t believe we just did that ... that you don’t mind tasting your own jizz.”

I shrugged, “You took the load, why not share it?”

“Because guys don’t like to touch their own cum.”

“Old rule. Change the rule. The new one is more fun, more erotic, more stimulating, and in a world where nobody does it, it sets me aside as some super stud. That’s what I want to be for you, one of your super studs. Work on Josh, and make him another.”

“Where’d you ever learn to eat pussy like that. You are phenomenal. I love oral sex, but you were head and shoulders about any man I’ve ever experienced.”

I teased, “Oh, experienced a lot, have you?”

She lightly punched my arm. “I lost my virginity a long time ago, and had a robust sex life through high school and college, and right up to meeting Matt, and then even with him. Now, you’re broadening my horizons.”

“Do you care whether he fucks Amy?” I teased.

Carolyn’s head snapped around to the chaise her husband was on with Josh’s wife. They were having a slow and romantic fuck in the missionary position. Their kisses were epic.

I pulled Carolyn to me as she had her eyes glued to them. “Remember what we talked about yesterday and the day before. Compersion. Say to yourself, ‘I hope my husband is having one of the most romantic and joyful sexual encounters of his life with Amy. I hope he’s bringing her pleasure, too. I love both of them and want them in my life forever. When they orgasm, I hope the sensations are terribly intense and delightfully memorable for both of them.

“‘I am not possessive of Matt and do not insist on exclusivity. Being that way, opens us to having relationships at deeper and more rewarding levels with some close friends, relatives, and lovers. The love he expresses to Amy takes nothing from me, because love expands and expands as we love more people; we have more love to give and get tenfold that love back to share further.

“‘I approve of what he’s doing. I will not use old criteria to judge this situation or what he is doing. I will show with my love that I love what they have done and I may even join in some way when it won’t break their romantic mood. This is the harmonious and joyful culmination of a love they’ve been building between them. I want it to continue.’”

Carolyn was quiet and I felt her body relax in my arms as we watched Amy and Matt build up to their orgasms.

She whispered to me, “What should I do when they’re finished?’

I told her, “I’d kiss them and tell them I love them. In your case, well ... if you truly want to set yourself apart from other women and cement your relationship with Amy, then you might eat her out and clean up your husband’s mess.”

Carolyn turned her nude body to me to see whether I was serious. I was, she determined. I got a devilish grin.

Five minutes later, after kissing the couple and pledging her love to both of them and hoping they really loved each other as much as it appeared, Carolyn started to eat Amy’s pussy, using a finger or two to extract what Matt had left deep inside his sister-in-law.

I looked on, pleased with Carolyn’s reaction and developing sapphic skills. Matt looked at his wife and sister-in-law with awe. Josh was also watching the two women with obvious admiration and wonderment.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.