Jim and Edie Again - Cover

Jim and Edie Again

Copyright© 2021 by Wolf

Chapter 21: A New Stasis

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 21: A New Stasis - After an awkward and tense introduction by friends, Jim and Edie fall in love despite their mature status in life. They re-discover their libidos and shift into high gear. Their journey together becomes not only romantic, but also sex-filled and expands to include their friends, associates, and even their families. Re-write with major extension of 2014 story.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Sharing   Slut Wife   Wife Watching   Incest   Group Sex   Polygamy/Polyamory  

“You HAVE a ‘hot wife’,” Edie informed me with a smirk. She’d stopped by my desk to comment in her usual home dress: nudity plus come-fuck-me shoes. She’d also adopted having an ankle-length gossamer sarong around her lower body that added an allure I liked. Most of it was pulled to one side leaving her pussy still bare and available.

I turned and captured her in my arms. “I HAVE someone I love very much, THAT’s what I have. If that somebody wants to enjoy the various dimensions of a relationship with others, I support her decision and actions. To tell the truth, I’m enjoying the variety, too.”

Edie said, “If I’m a ‘hot wife’, then what are you – a ‘hot husband’?”

“Doesn’t carry the same set of implications, I think. ‘Man slut’ might be a better term.” I chuckled.

“Did you fuck every woman at our weekend orgy?”

“I did; all sixteen of them. I think I went around twice, and even more with a few of them. Did you do that with the men?”

Edie nodded. “I went for quantity at the beginning, and quality at the end; and yes, I did all the men, and some several times. Maybe I should say they did me. We did each other. I feel very warm and loving about all of them.”

“Well put, my dear. Everyone seemed to have a good time, and we really loosened up some of the guests that had never been in an erotic sexual situation before.”

Edie commented, “Yes, especially our neighbor Debbie. For someone that had only been in private, heterosexual situations, she really got into our group sex. I can hardly wait to see what Hank puts together from her gangbang video. Doing that with a group of people you’d just met took balls.”

“I think we all want to see how that turns out.”

“I suddenly had the thought that you should drop by on her right now. I bet you’d get a warm and sexual welcome.”

I thought a moment and liked that idea. I was feeling a little amorous. I asked, “What will you do? Do you want to come along?”

“No, you go alone. I’m going to call an old friend I haven’t talked to since before I met you. She lives in Napa Valley with a guy who owns a winery. I’m feeling remiss that I haven’t contacted her in so long. Honestly, I encourage you and won’t mind.”

I chuckled, “The phone works in both directions, I think.” I stood and slipped on my athletic shorts and shoes, along with a t-shirt. “I’ll see what Miss Debbie is up to.”

Debbie was a neighbor, so I decided to walk. School was still in session so her daughter wouldn’t be home for a few hours yet. The trip took about seven minutes. I knocked and she opened the door a moment later wearing shorts and a nice-looking top.

“JIM! Wow! I was just thinking about you, and my wish was answered.”

“I was just thinking about you, too – along with Edie, so I thought I’d drop in.”

“You gave up looking at your naked girlfriend in come-fuck-me shoes to come over and see me? You just boosted my self-confidence by leaps and bounds.”

“You, too, could walk around you house naked and in sexy shoes.”

“Would you like that? It doesn’t make sense unless there’s a handsome man around, like you.”

I nodded. Less than a minute later, Debbie stood naked and barefoot in front of me.

Debbie said with a grin, “Would you like to see my bedroom?”

I nodded, “I was hoping for that kind of an invitation.”

We strolled through her house to the bedroom wing, and into a well-lived-in and feminine room. I could tell Debbie was a reader. Near her bed were several piles of both paperback and hardcover books. I glanced at the titles: mostly fiction but there were a couple of biographies in the mix.

Deb said, “I have to leave for work at three-thirty, about the time Megan gets home, so how many orgasms can you bring out of me between now and then. I guess I should allow time to freshen up and dress, too.”

I had some fingers stroking her G-spot a few seconds later as she swooned in my arms and we kissed. She muttered, “Oh, fuck. You’re off to a great start.”

Later, as I had my head buried between her legs demonstrating all I’d ever learned about cunnilingus, Deb said, “I am going to do something nice for your girlfriend to thank her for sharing you with me and the other women. This is rare, as you know.” She thrust her pussy onto my mouth a little harder than usual. I respond well to stimuli like that. She orgasmed again, and then drifted into some alternate universe based purely on pleasure. I kept licking.

Just after three o’clock, I pulled Debbie from her bed and carried her into her shower. We played around as the water cascaded over our sweaty and fluid-drenched bodies. She liked playing in natural sexual body fluids, and that had resulted in her having me jettison my first load over her face, neck, and breasts. Beyond that, she’d come ten times and I joined her on one of them.

Deb giggled, “Well, Viewers, it seems to be raining semen from above, even as I speak.” She tasted some of it. “And, these raindrops taste absolutely delicious. Don’t wait, folks. Get out there and get some sprinkles of Jim all over you.”

I chuckled, “That’ll go over well with the station management.”

Deb laughed, “Good evening, everybody. This is your slut weathergirl for WSRQ. I’ve been fucking this afternoon, but that seems to be stopping now. The forecast is for continued blowjobs, exciting cunnilingus, and mind-blowing orgasms for the coming week. Sex-wise my body is humming – my nipples are erect and my pussy is twitching at high speed. Occasional moments of anal sex may be followed by some mild exhibitionism. The BDSM we forecast for yesterday didn’t materialize, mainly due to the circulation pattern of a large blowjob up over Hudson Bay. Keep a sunny disposition everyone.”

I kissed Deb and patted her backside. “You’re great. Now, get out of here and go to work. I’ll be watching you on the six o’clock news.”

After I walked home, I went into the house. My sexy girlfriend was on the back patio. Sean, Molly’s husband, was also naked and balls deep inside Edie as they shared a romantic and slow fuck. I watched from inside the house as they made love and went through several changes in position. They unknowingly put on a hot and arousing performance.

Sean did cleanup Edie after their orgasms. The two went in the pool, but Edie took extra care to keep her hair dry. They showered off, and then Sean got dressed as they talked. I went outside then to greet Sean.

Sean looked guilty. “I was showing a house in the neighborhood, and afterwards I thought I’d stop in.”

Edie laughed, “And a nude woman in sexy heels and sarong greeted him at the door and pulled him onto the patio and seduced him. Can you imagine that?”

I chuckled, “I can. Sean, don’t worry. This often happens. You’ll just have to have Molly stop in some day.”

“Oh, God, I will. She loves you so – you too Edie. We are so sexed up after that intimacy retreat and all the new relationships we’ve formed with you and your friends. If we’re not fucking with them, we are all over each other. Our marriage is the best its ever been, plus we’re also fucking all the time. I’m finding I can rise to new heights I didn’t know about in terms of stamina, frequency, and so on.”

I smiled, “Use it or lose it, my friend.”

Edie saw Sean out of the house so he could return to work, pressing her nude body against his with a passionate kiss as he left. The front door was wide open, too.

Two hours later, Edie and I sat and watched Debbie, a.k.a. Marley Brinx, the WSRQ Weather Girl. Edie commented, “Girl is a misnomer. Debbie is obviously past ‘girl’ status. She’s all woman. Look at that cleavage. I’ve got to have some sapphic sex with that woman.”

Deb adopted the same cadence and vocal pattern that she’d used to tease Jim earlier. “Well, everybody, that shower that went through last night provoked me to go outside and catch some raindrops in my mouth. Yummy. They tasted absolutely delicious. Get closer to nature, and try something like that.

“As for the weather, there’ll be continued sunny weather, moderate temperatures, and mind-blowing dew points for the coming week. Weather-wise, it’ll be really comfortable – lows tonight in the sixties, and highs tomorrow about eighty. Occasional moments of late afternoon showers in some areas will be followed by evening clearing. The severe storm watch we forecast for yesterday didn’t materialize, mainly due to the circulation of a large and blowy high-pressure area up over Hudson Bay.

“Keep a sunny disposition everybody, and do a random act of kindness for someone. This is Marley, signing off until the eleven o’clock news later tonight. Bye.” She laughed and waved goodbye to the camera.

A few minutes later, Dave got a text from Debbie. ’Did you like my weather report? It should have sounded familiar. I love you and Edie. Send her over next time. XOXOX Marley.’

I showed Edie the message and she laughed. “Great minds think alike.”


Jim and I were cuddled in bed later. We were both naked and had again made love to a fabulous conclusion for both of us. Moreover, he had told me repeatedly how much he loved me and even itemized specific things about me that led him to that state of mind. He was the best cuddler and lover a woman could have.

I had a sudden worry. “Jim, are we too crazy in this relationship and how we include others in it. For instance, I sent you off to fuck Debbie and make her happy, and you come home to find that Sean came by and had his hard cock inside me pumping away. Is this too wild? Is our relationship going to explode or evaporate or something bad?”

Jim shook his head. “You’re my babe. No, don’t worry. I had a low-risk, relatively sexless, loving relationship with Diane for three decades. Now, I realize that what I wanted was what we have. While I loved her, I wanted to see her with other men and women; I wanted her to grant me that same freedom and not get bent out of shape when I paid attention to another woman.

“I wanted someone that was naked around the house when we were home – someone that wanted sex all the time because she loved me or simply because she had a libido that was aroused to the stars all the time.

“I wanted somebody that teased me sexually by fucking one of our friends so that I could see his cock driving in and out of her body, maybe while she sucked on another cock, and masturbated two other men with each hand. I now know that I wanted a slut as a wife.”

I said, “So, you think I’m a slut?”

Jim laughed, “I do, but only in the nicest of ways: S.L.U.T. S is for sexuality, that great characteristic that sets you apart from all other women and that I adore. L is for love, because you are so loving, not only with me, but also with every one of our friends. U is for understanding, because you seek to understand how to better yourself and how to help our friends improve their lives. Last, is T for tolerance; you are not judgmental of others, although you do get down on yourself sometimes. I love my slut – you. Don’t change.”

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.