Jim and Edie Again - Cover

Jim and Edie Again

Copyright© 2021 by Wolf

Chapter 14: Sean and Molly

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 14: Sean and Molly - After an awkward and tense introduction by friends, Jim and Edie fall in love despite their mature status in life. They re-discover their libidos and shift into high gear. Their journey together becomes not only romantic, but also sex-filled and expands to include their friends, associates, and even their families. Re-write with major extension of 2014 story.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Sharing   Slut Wife   Wife Watching   Incest   Group Sex   Polygamy/Polyamory  

The Relationship Couples Therapy Retreat dinner after our first afternoon was a group event at two long tables in another part of the core of the lodge. Carl and Alice split up at each of the tables. Edie and Sean sat on one side of the table, opposite Molly and me.

Molly and I hadn’t talked much about our backgrounds. We focused more on the class exercise when we’d been together as part of the breakout exercise. Actually, we’d focused on making out, kissing, and feeling one another for forty-five minutes. She had the same idea about developing intimacy that I had. Over dinner she learned that I was retired, did a lot of volunteer work, had family and grandkids, and that Edie and I had just bought a house together on the bay and were girlfriend-boyfriend with a long-term commitment.

I learned that Molly and her husband Sean had been married for twenty years, had a daughter in college in Canada, and that their marriage needed a kick start to get it back on track after work, careers, and child-rearing had taken their toll. Molly did ‘paper work’ at the main hospital in town, and Sean was a real estate agent for the largest agency in the area.

After our initial ‘who are you?’ discussion, I did a check-in with Sean. “Just to be sure, are we all right? I mean, I kind of seduced your wife in the exercise we did this afternoon, although we didn’t quite have enough time to enjoy full-out sex” Molly looked surprised but pleased that I’d raised the awkward issue rather than leaving it to her to talk about what had happened.

Sean studied me for a moment. “Yes. Edie and I weren’t exactly model citizens. We’re fine.”

Edie interjected, “I’d like more of him, too. We really did connect. Maybe I can seduce him to go all the way with me.” Truth be told, Edie could seduce anybody she wanted.

Molly looked adoringly at me, “Maybe we can continue the exercise that Carl gave us after dinner somewhere and go a lot further than we did this afternoon.”

I realized I was nodding, and so were Edie and Sean. I wondered how this would play out. I could already tell that Edie wanted more physical interaction, and I guessed that would be with Sean. I certainly didn’t mind making out with Molly, but ... all this was supposed to be helping our relationship and theirs. I didn’t want to harm anything. I hoped we were heading in the right direction with them.

We lingered over dinner having extra coffee afterwards. I knew the caffeine stimulated my performance. Several other couples in the class did, too. They were also having deep discussions. Eventually, I suggested, “Let’s head up to one of our rooms.” I didn’t want to postpone the inevitable, and I was sure Edie was as horny as I was. Everyone eagerly rose.

We chose to go to Molly and Sean’s room. In addition to the king-size bed in their room, they also had a pull-out sofa bed – closed up, of course. As we entered the austere room, I winked at Edie and motioned to the bed. She and Sean headed to that part of the room. Molly and I sat on the sofa.

Molly immediately scooted over as close to me as she could get and initiated the first kiss. Sean watched us as Edie whispered in his ear. I could guess she was talking him down off of a high cliff of anxiety as he watched the two of us being romantic with each other. She told me earlier that she’d laid out a scenario in the afternoon exercise where I made love with Molly, so I thought she’d lay the framework a little more solidly.

Molly and I were French kissing. I ran one finger from her neck down her chest over her blouse to each breast’s nipple, circling into her nub. Molly waited and then pushed into my hand. She eventually took my right hand and pushed it under her top. She was wearing a bra, but she helped me push up her bra under her shirt. I started some serious fondling of her boob flesh.

Sean and Edie lay back in a pile of pillows on the bed. Adhering to her self-imposed ‘Commando Rules’ she wore no undergarments, and she’d changed into a short skirt for dinner. Moreover, she’d shed her top and Sean was already sucking on her breasts, alternating sides like a hungry man who had just discovered a hoard of food. His mouth and hands were everywhere.

Molly haltingly watched her husband and Edie. I whispered to her, “Do you want this to stop? Edie easily gets carried away. I can stop her in an instant. If she continues, the two of them will likely make love.”

Molly’s head slowly shook from side-to-side. She whispered, “No, I think this is exactly what we need. We will both love each other more tomorrow ... after everything that happens tonight. I think we’ll also love the two of you.”

I helped Molly remove her top and then showed her how much I like making love to a beautiful pair of women’s breasts. I may have even stimulated an above the waist orgasm.

Edie’s skirt had bunched up over her mid-section, leaving her breasts showing as well as her pussy and fine ass. Sean was fingering her, being careful and solicitous of her pleasure and consent. Edie had hold of his cock through his slacks, and was obviously doing everything she could to stimulate the hidden appendage.

Molly’s hand found my crotch, but she was a little hesitant and shy about it. I said, “I want whatever you want to share with me or do to me. If either of us don’t care for what the other is doing just say so. Personally, I want all of you.” She relaxed, and I kissed her as I smoothed her left breast and then gently massaged the nipple to an erect state.

Molly suddenly stood up and pushed her Bermuda shorts down her legs and stripped away her conservative undies. As she did, I took my shirt off and opened my belt and zipper to give her improved access to my equipment. She came closer and had me pull my pants off. I was commando like my girlfriend.

Edie was already blowing Sean on the bed. He periodically made moans of sheer delight. He maneuvered the two of them into a sixty-nine with Edie’s smaller body atop his. They both went to town on each other.

Molly said nostalgically, “We used to do that a lot, but we stopped for some reason.”

I nodded, “My late wife and I had the same problem. The fun and novelty seem to wear off, and then, like now with you, you get in a situation with a new person and it all comes back. Do you want to do that with me?”

Molly nodded quite energetically. In seconds, we were on the rug in front of the sofa in our own sixty-nine with Molly on top of me. I wrapped my entire mouth around as much of her vulva as I could consume. My tongue tried to be everywhere at once. I focused on one place and then a few seconds later another. Molly’s rockets fired off after about two minutes of that game, and she went into orbit. I liked my NASA analogies. ‘Houston, we have lift off.’

She said in a shaky tone across the space to her husband, “Sean, if you don’t want me to fuck Jim to within an inch of his life, you’d better say something to me RIGHT NOW!”

Sean said with a chuckle “It’s your decision, my darling wife. I’m kind of busy right now.” I heard Edie snicker. He added, “I fully support whatever you decide.”

Molly squirmed around while atop my body so she could face me. We kissed in a really passionate manner. I was sure she could taste a lot of herself on my face and mouth. She then rose up over my body, took the cock that she’d made excitingly rigid with her mouth only seconds earlier, held it upright, brought her body to the right position, and then slowly sank down driving my cock deeper and deeper into her body until I had no more to offer.

Molly let out a long low wail of a moan as she had me penetrate her. She was wet and so lubricated I thought there was no friction whatsoever. She fell into my arms and our hips began to pump so that or genitalia began to seriously mate. We were fucking, and it felt really great.

Sean and Edie were also fucking on the bed. I’d seen Edie in that activity with at least half-a-dozen other men, so I wasn’t impacted as much as I might if this were my first time seeing my girlfriend being fucked. Molly was open mouthed as she watched her husband.

I whispered to Molly, “He’s not going to leave you for Edie, any more than you’re going to leave Sean for me. We are building relationships, but not at the expense of the ones we already have. We will love each other deeper as the two of you will. This is only an expression of the intimacy we seek with each other. Molly, I love you.”

Her response, was to slam down on my cock a few times and then kiss me passionately. A secondary result, a moment later, was that she came – hard, and squirted girl juice all over area where we were joined. We sped up our fuck. She wanted harder, deeper, and faster; that’s what she got.

I flipped Molly over and she wrapped her limbs around me. I pummeled her pretty body as she moved in synch with my thrusts. She moaned over and over, at one point vocally declaring that she never wanted to stop doing this with me. “Your cock feels so good inside me. Couldn’t you just stay there forever giving me orgasms like the last one?”

I did control my urges and despite a couple of changes in position, held off my ejaculation. Sean went for the gold, and came inside Edie’s little hot love box after ten minutes. I thought his announcement of “CUMMING” might have warned the whole lodge about what was happening in their room.

I joined Molly about her sixth orgasm. I had her on the sofa as I knelt in front of it between her legs with my cock pistoning into her love box. I liked that position: we could see and touch each other all over, fuck her with ease, and I could easily use a few fingers on her clitoris. Moreover, we could watch my cock pistoning in and out of her cunt. As she ramped up to another Big ‘O’, I helped it along with my fingers, warning her not to cum until I told her to. I watched her struggle to comply with my request and hold off her orgasm, and then I felt myself start to crest. I just said, “Now, Molly, now.”

Molly’s scream of joy also seemed to echo around the lodge, only it was my name: “Jimmmmmmm!” I filled up Molly with ten strong injections of my best man juice delivered personally, deeply, and with love. My orgasm was very intense, almost blinding. I collapsed into her welcoming arms and rolled us so we could hug and kiss.

A few minutes later, we joined Edie and Sean in their bed. Molly was in Sean’s arms, kissing him and assuring him of her love. He was telling her much the same. While they did that Edie and I were having our own sweet moments and kisses.

Molly giggled and said, “Can we do that again – right now?”

Edie and I laughed. Sean just nodded. We switched partners again, with Molly coming into my arms for kisses.

Molly said, “If not one thing further happens this weekend at this retreat, I will have had my life-changing moment that I hoped for. That you, Jim. Thank you, Edie. I really do love both of you. I don’t want us to lose touch after this special weekend.”

Sean said, “You kind of said you had others that you were intimate with this way.” He didn’t have to explain what ‘this way’ meant.

Edie nodded, “We do. A few other couples. Do you think you’d want to participate in one of our loving evenings? What just happened is a small version of what goes on.”

Sean looked at his wife, searching for her opinion. Molly watched her husband and then smiled. She said, “If you don’t say ‘Yes, we want to participate,’ I will bonk you over the head with a baseball bat to knock some sense into you. What’s happening here, right now, is the most exciting thing that’s ever happened in your life or mine. We are not going to do this once and then forget about it. This IS a turning point in our lives. We will love each other more, and now we know we can also love others, too. We are going to extend our love emotionally and physical to many other people, especially with our mentors’ help.”

Sean rolled his eyes and said emphatically, “Yes, we want to participate. I agree with Molly. Please lead us and tell us what to do. This is all new to us. We haven’t been with anybody else for over twenty years until the two of you. I love Molly with all my heart, but ... today ... just Wow!”

Edie kissed and said, “Well, there are some things we do that you may think of as not mainstream, and you’re about to watch Jim demonstrate one of them on Molly, and then you’re going to do the same thing for me.”

I gently pushed Molly so she lay back, and then I spread her legs. With her legs spread, my milky white cum showed up at the opening to her vagina as one element of the slimy soaking juices in her groin. There was no doubt but that it was my semen.

I positioned myself between Molly’s legs and brought my face right to her beautiful sex, and then started to lick. I licked from the outside in and from her vagina outwards. I didn’t miss a drop, and when I ran out of the elixir she was delivering – that was mostly her juices – I used two fingers to pull more out of her, and I sucked that down. Molly squirmed in absolute delight and made little noises of complete joy. Eventually, she had another orgasm that about melted her small body.

Sean looked on spellbound. I heard Edie explaining what I was doing and that he was expected to do the same for her in only a moment or two. As I lapped away at Molly in great pleasure, he was looking unsure about the future. I thought he might bolt for the door any second.

Edie assured him that she ate buckets of cum from other pussies and that if I wasn’t doing Molly, she’d have her tongue lapping up the effluent. She talked about men coming in a girl’s mouth, but the man barely reciprocating.

Edie spread her legs. There was a main meal, right there. I even hardened as I saw her stroke her wet slit. She was leaking as much cum as Molly had been a few moments earlier. Edie pulled Sean to her and kissed him. She said, “This is the doorway to more pussy than you can imagine, and I don’t mean just me.” Having a beautiful woman tell you that appeared to be highly motivating.

Sean leaned in and approached Edie’s drippy pussy the way I had approached a dinner of liver and mashed lima beans at an old girlfriend’s house when I was in high school. I couldn’t stand either, and still couldn’t. I wondered if his dinner would reappear the hard way.

He got into the fluids, and at one point I saw Edie actually squeeze out some more for him to lap. The more he did, the more he seemed to get into it. Soon, he added two fingers to help pull the magical potion from inside her. Mikey liked it.

I finished up eating round one from Molly, and then she looked uncertain about what to do next. I whispered to her, “Eat Edie’s pussy. Push Sean aside and finish up.”

Molly didn’t hesitate a second. She squirmed lower on the bed and almost shouldered Sean aside. She embraced what was left of the wet pussy, licking and lapping, and then seeing how deep inside Edie she could get her tongue and then her fingers. Edie stroked Molly’s hair and told her how loving she was. After a while, Molly rose and the two women kissed passionately for several minutes. Their hands went to each other’s breasts, as well.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.