Jim and Edie Again - Cover

Jim and Edie Again

Copyright© 2021 by Wolf

Chapter 6: A Penny for Your Thoughts

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 6: A Penny for Your Thoughts - After an awkward and tense introduction by friends, Jim and Edie fall in love despite their mature status in life. They re-discover their libidos and shift into high gear. Their journey together becomes not only romantic, but also sex-filled and expands to include their friends, associates, and even their families. Re-write with major extension of 2014 story.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Sharing   Slut Wife   Wife Watching   Incest   Group Sex   Polygamy/Polyamory  

Edie was again walking around her house naked wearing her sexy black heels. She’d catch my eye and vamp a little for me by holding her breasts in my direction or shaking them in a sexy way, swinging her hips, or blatantly offering to fuck my brains out. It was noon and we’d already fucked twice since awakening. She really was insatiable and horny all the time, plus she loved me. I happened to like those characteristics in a woman.

I now had two offices, one in each of our houses. I just carried my laptop and various changes of clothing in a ‘Go Bag’ when I went to her house. I also had become the ‘man of the house’ for the two structures and yards. We both had landscape services, but they left an incomplete job in terms of tending the yards and trees, so I always had some work to do.

I was working in the yard cutting back a sea grape tree along the sea wall when Edie appeared at the edge of the patio near me in her naked state. She was visible to the neighbors, if anybody looked through their hedges at us or if anybody motored by in a boat. I was all sweaty, but she came over and kissed me, even pulling my bare sweaty body against hers. “I love you. I love your sweat.”

“What brought this on? You need a shower now.”

“We’re going to have a surprise in a few hours.”

“What kind of a surprise?”

“I guess I’d better tell you so you can prepare mentally for the experience. My daughter is coming for a four-day visit she said – Penny or just Pen, if you prefer. She answers to both. She sounded stressed, so I suspect her husband is in the doghouse. She didn’t explain.”

“Nice,” I said and rolled my eyes. “You said you hadn’t seen her for a few months. Her husband or just her?”

“Just her, I think. They don’t have children yet. Pen has ‘something serious’ to talk to me about. She was on the verge of tears, so this sounds serious.”

“Want me to go home so you can ‘girl talk’ as you wish? You keeping me anonymous?”

“No, stick around, although I might put a few clothes on while she’s here. Already thought about whether you leaving was desirable; it’s not. She doesn’t know that I have a live-in boyfriend that I’m serious about, so that’ll certainly be the subject of some discussion. You just be you, and you can play stepdaddy to her. She’ll love you. We may need a male perspective on one thing or another.”


Edie left to pick up Penny at the airport at two o’clock. An hour later, I heard her pull into the two-car garage that also contained my car. If she hadn’t told her yet, the extra car was sure to trigger a conversation. I headed to the garage to help carry in any luggage.

As I got to the garage, and pretty light-haired brunette looked up at me with surprise. “OH! Hi. I’m Penny.”

“I’m Jim. Nice to meet you. Need help with any luggage.”

Pen pointed at a huge bag that she’d just wrestled from the truck of the car onto the garage floor. A second large suitcase still lay flat in the back of the trunk. I made a mental note that this girl was NOT staying for only four days. She was moving in here. Oh, shit!

Edie came around the car and gave me a very affectionate kiss right in front of Penny.

Penny sighed and then came in front of me. She also kissed me on the lips. “I suppose that I’d better get used to my mother having a boyfriend.”

I was partially speechless. I muttered, “Errr, don’t do anything you aren’t comfortable with.”

I manhandled the two large suitcases into the guest bedroom. Harry and Edie had moved into the house after Penny had graduated college and taken her first job. She was an editor for Carstead Publishing, one of the leading fiction publishers in North America. They were based in Chicago, where Penny and, I learned, David her husband had an apartment.

I could tell everything was not all right with Penny. She had a dark cloud over her head and was not happy. I guessed that her state of mind had little to do with me or my relationship with her mother, so I put those worries aside. I made the leap that David had done something bad, and her returning home to mom with her wardrobe essentials was part of the response.

Edie came up to me when Pen was in her room opening up her suitcases and hanging clothes. She whispered, “David cheated. Developed another girlfriend. Pen is crushed. She’s left him but doesn’t know what to do.”

“Ah, that’s too bad. She’s here for a long time.”

Edie rolled her eyes, “Yeah. Sorry about that. I really thought she said four days.”

“I already miss my naked girlfriend,” I teased.

Edie got very thoughtful. “Maybe a little of that might not be so bad. Shock value, you know. Let me think for a few minutes, but don’t act surprised if I do something daring.”

“Seriously, how can I help? How can you help besides being ‘Mom’?”

“She’s my baby, but I confess that as a business woman, she often got the short-end of the stick. She kind of grew up on her own – a latch-key kid and all that. Fortunately, she stayed out of trouble.”

“So, she’s pretty independent, it sounds. I’m here to help, and if leaving helps, let me know. I can lend at least one man’s perspective if that’s ever wanted.”

Just then there was a knock on the front door. Edie went to get it since it was her house that we were in. Hank was there, even with a bouquet of flowers. He said loudly, “Hi Edie. I’m here to help you take the edge off your Saturday afternoon. I’m sure you’ve already rendered Jim into a state requiring a long-time in recovery.”

Edie sighed and kissed Hank, “I can’t do anything. My daughter just arrived and she’s having a tough time with some aspects of her life. I’d love a rain check, but I need to beg off today.”

“No problem. I understand. Take these flowers as a small gesture of my love for you.” He looked past Edie and saw me. “Hi Jim.” We made little wave gestures at each other. Hank headed back to his car as Edie watched and waved.

Standing in the hallway to the bedroom wing of the house, Penny said, “Who was that?” She’d heard the bell and came to see who’d arrived.

Edie responded, “Oh, a friend. He dropped off some flowers – a nice gesture. I’ll put them in water and maybe you can put them in your room to help cheer you up.”

“No. No. They were for you. I heard what he said about loving you. Wow! You have two guys in love with you.”

Edie chuckled, “He’s married and I also love his wife and she’s one of my best friends. This was all aboveboard. Just to set the record straight, Jim is my man. Hank is a distant second.”

Pen said, “Well, he sounded ... disappointed that you were busy. Thank you for focusing on me. You should just go on with your normal life. I just need a complete change of scenery, some warmer weather than Chicago offers, and some time to think. For now, I think I’ll lay out in the sun for a bit.”

Pen disappeared back to the guest room.

I observed to Edie, “She’s suspicious about Hank and maybe about you and me. Anyway, I’m going to work in my little makeshift office for a while.”

“I’m think I’m going to show Penny just how in love with you I am and how I express my sexuality with you.” She grinned broadly, and headed off to the master bedroom. I was really wondering what was about to happen. I wondered if she was thinking through everything.

Pen appeared and walked through the living room wearing a sexy bikini. I had to admit that the acorn hadn’t fallen very far from the tree. She was gorgeous and the word ‘ripe’ came to mind. She smiled at me working in my corner of the room where I had my large laptop set up as well as a second monitor. My set-up with some pretty permanent modifications to the corner showed that I was a pretty fixed commodity in the house.

She paused as she sized up my workspace and considered the whole situation. “You really live with my mom?” she asked.

“I do. I have my own home about twenty minutes from here. We spend time over there, too. You mom has the better view of the bay. Pretty typical for Florida.”

“Is mom making you a kept man?”

I laughed at the audacious question. “No. Absolutely not. We’re both widows. She explained about your father’s insurance, and I had a very good and high paying job at NASA and my late wife taught school, so we squirrelled away a lot of money for retirement. I think our expenditures on each other have been pretty equitable. Besides, I am not at all the kind of guy.that would sponge off anybody.”

“I’m sorry. It’s just ... well, I didn’t know she had a guy friend until we got home here from the airport.” She thought about saying some other things, but then turned to head out to the patio. Only then did I realize the bikini bottom was really a thong. The only thing behind her was the butt floss that helped hold the modest patch of material against her mound.

With an obvious excess of lust, I tried to go back to my computer and my financial forecasts of my personal expenditures.

Pen had been on the patio about ten minutes when Edie reappeared. She was wearing her Wicked Weasel bathing suit – at least the bottom half of it. It was a bikini – a transparent bikini that clearly showed the manicured heart we’d made of her pubic hair as well as her slit. Up top, so to speak, she wore nothing. Her perfect breasts were on display and gave me a jolt of arousal in my shorts.

“Why don’t you put on your bathing suit and come out?”

I was an easy sell. I could stare at the two hottest women in the Northern Hemisphere.

I changed and Edie had waited for me in the living room. She grinned, “I wanted you to see Pen’s reaction to my outfit.”

I kissed her, “Your lack of outfit, you mean.”

As we walked to the door, she said, “Well, I’ve been naked with you most of the time for over four weeks. This is almost confining.”

Pen had moved a chaise closer to the pool and aimed it at the sun. She was lying back with her eyes closed. She looked almost asleep, but she heard us and blinked her eyes open.

Pen’s eyes flared as the two of us walked out, me following Edie and trying to look nonchalant.

“MOM! W. T. F.”

Edie feigned surprise at her response. “What’s wrong? This is MY backyard, my pool, and my family and my boyfriend, if that’s what you’re reacting to?”

“Just that ... Jim can see your breasts ... and ... oh, my God ... the rest of you.”

Edie laughed. “Darling Penny, if you weren’t here, I wouldn’t have ANY clothes on. Jim prefers me that way, I find it delightful to tease and lure him into making love with me. He’s a divine lover, and never fails to please me with many orgasms. Just so you know, we’ve already made love twice today. He’s quite the man.”

I said, “Want me to leave so you can have a private conversation about me?”

Edie turned with one of trademark grins, “Oh, no. I’m sorry to embarrass you.” She took a step into my arms and planted a kiss on my lips that I couldn’t ignore, so I responded. She also rubbed her breasts across my bare chest quite intentionally. By the time it ended, I had a significant enough erection in my bathing suit that it showed. I went and lay down on another of her chaises, and before I knew it, Edie was in my arms kissing me again as Pen watched.

When Edie came up for air, I said to Penny, who was only a few feet away, “We like each other – a lot.” I winked at, but she was all eyes and silent.

We reclined for a few minutes and then Edie announced that she wanted me to apply suntan lotion to her and probably Penny. “We’re baking out here, and I know I’ll certainly get sun burn without some SPF 50 or something of that ilk.” She reached under the chaise and produced a plastic bottle of the right elixir.

Edie rolled over on her back and I started to apply the lotion. I also bent and kissed the various body regions just before the thorough application. Things got more interesting for me, and probably Penny, when Edie rolled over.

I was working my up her legs when she announced that she didn’t want the oily lotion on her swimsuit – what little there was of it. Before I could blink, she’d peeled the scrap of fabric down her legs and tossed it on another chair. I returned to my application.

When I got hear her pussy, she’d try to catch my hand between her legs and hold it there. I got the idea of what she wanted, and did a few penetrations with my fingers. Edie was almost dripping in her sexual juices. My girlfriend was super horny.

I spent a lot of time on Edie’s breasts. They were one of the last places I’d ever want to see her get sunburn. Of course, my efforts resulted in her nipples nearly exploding out of her skin they were so aroused. I pulled on each of them a little. They’d reached most of the way to that state because I also kissed and sucked on them before applying the sunscreen.

I carefully used one or two fingers to do around Edie’s neck and face and ears, and then stopped to admire my work.

Just then a friendly voice echoed around the back yard. “Anybody home? Anybody want to get loved?”

Bruce appeared and spotted us. For some reason he didn’t see Penny right away. He got off one more sentence before he saw her, “You said come over anytime to entertain you ... Wow! Oh, shit. Sorry!”

Edie jumped up as I did, but she went to greet Bruce with words of welcome instead of lunging for a towel to cover up. When he got close enough, I reached across the chaise and bumped fists with him.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.