Lamb of God - Cover

Preview

Lamb of God

by Dandy Don

Copyright© 2005 by Dandy Don

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa, Ma/ft, NonConsensual, Cuckold, Incest, Bestiality, Water Sports, Caution,

Incest Sex Story: "The congregation's child molesters were in the van with 14 y/o Eve and they had an eight hour night journey ahead of them, and then five long days until Sunday--the earliest she could expect to be released." 18 Chapters of "Phil Phantom Phabulous Philth" under the pen-name of 'Dandy Don'. If you do no know his work, investigate first. YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED! Don't complain to me about the content.

Copyright © 1999, Dandy Don. ALL Rights Reserved

This is my first published story and it's a bigun inspired by Phil Phantom's "See No Evil." It's not that big, but my eighteen parts in Lamb of God are almost as big as Book One with all of its parts. Mine is better if you ask me, but I'm interested in what you think. Phil inspires my writing but I like a sci-fi or what-if world to ground my fantasy stories in. I also need encouragement, so download all of the parts even if you think the first few suck. I'll get better.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.