Lamb of God - Cover

Lamb of God

Copyright© 2005 by Dandy Don

Chapter 11

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 11 - "The congregation's child molesters were in the van with 14 y/o Eve and they had an eight hour night journey ahead of them, and then five long days until Sunday--the earliest she could expect to be released." 18 Chapters of "Phil Phantom Phabulous Philth" under the pen-name of 'Dandy Don'. If you do no know his work, investigate first. YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED! Don't complain to me about the content.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   NonConsensual   Cuckold   Incest   Bestiality   Water Sports   Caution  

Shauna and Joann joined, Gary, Bob, Don, Elder Donaldson, and Elder Hardwick. They sat in chairs set in a semi-circle with Elder Hardwick in the center. All were smoking and stopped talking when the two women entered their half circle and sat against the railing. Joann said, "Please, don't let us stifle the conversation. We joined you because we are interested in your reaction to this new development."

Shauna said, "Please, speak freely."

Elder Hardwick spoke for the group, saying, "Frankly, we are puzzled by your reaction to all this, Joann. Maybe I should say lack of reaction. Those are your daughters up there. You're not acting like a mother, certainly not a church mother."

Joann said, "I disagree. I may not be acting like a PTA mom, but I am acting like a church mother. We have fifty-two minor, unwed mothers in our school and at list twenty more that will join us in the fall. They all have church mothers, and they all did essentially what I did--bow to the authority of the priesthood. Why would I protest when those two girls were long overdue?"

Bob said, "Maybe so, Joann, but I know of no other girls that will be sold like whores, and no church mothers who would have stood silently and watched what we watched or stood by while a father and husband marched two naked daughters upstairs to a bedroom in full view of her entire clan."

"James does as he pleases, and James makes his own rules. He always has."

Shauna said, "No one knows that better than you, Dear."

Elder Hardwick glared at the grinning wife and said, "On this estate, he does, but he must answer to a higher authority. I fear for his soul. He is not the type to seek absolution. He'll sin and just keep piling on sin after sin."

She fired back, "I certainly hope so."

"You hope he goes to Hell just so you can frolic like a hussy? I hope you two will be happy there."

Joann said, "That is their decision. We are to each tend to our own robes, and chances are, if I know my James, he'll buy a new set of celestial robes before he goes. At any rate, the stains are his and the pleasure is his. I wish him well."

Shauna said, "Joann is right. As for me, I'll be doing my laundry very soon. You had best brace for it, sweetheart. It's a doozie. Besides, things are different now, or didn't you men hear about Karen Winslow's confession?"

Elder Donaldson said, "We heard, but how does that make things different?"

"Karen paved the way for the rest of us to come forth and make full confessions--thoughts, fantasies, deeds, the works."

Joann said, "That will change things, gentlemen. We women have a great deal we need to fess up to, and you can see how this open door has affected us. Kay and Donna aren't the only ones who feel suddenly liberated and free to act on carnal desires. Some will take a little longer than others to express that liberation, but the fear of the confessional is gone. You can bet, Kay and Donna will have sparkling clean robes first thing tomorrow, and that is all that matters. Isn't that what you men have been drilling into our pretty little heads for over a century?"

Don said, "How do you plan to express your liberation, Joann, through wanton acts of infidelity?"

"I may. I haven't received any serious offers yet."

Shauna said, "Make her an offer, Don."

Don smiled and said, "All right. I'm interested in making it with you, Joann. Are you interested in making the beast with two backs?"

Joann laughed. Shauna said, "Could you be more obtuse? Ask her if she wants to fuck."

Shauna stunned the men. They all sat up as though slapped with a bloody tampon. Seeing this, she said, "Well, damnit, that's what you were hinting at. I know you men use that word. So do we. There's my liberation. Well, do you want to fuck Joann or don't you?"

Don looked to the others, then to Shauna, then to Joann and said, "Yes, I want to fuck you."

Joann just smiled as Shauna said, "She wants to fuck you, too. Now, make a date to fuck."

He looked to Joann and said, "Could we do it while James is upstairs? Could we do it now?"

Shauna said, "No, we're about to sit down to dinner. Why don't you and Joann go for a walk after dinner and fuck in the equipment shed."

He looked to Joann. She smiled. Bob said, "I'd like to join you if you two are going to do this."

Shauna said, "To watch or take a turn with her?"

"Well... both."

"All right, but Don goes first. If you want to fuck her pussy, you'll have to take sloppy seconds."

"Fine with me."

Gary said, "You haven't said a word, Joann. Are you going along with this?"

"Shauna is doing fine. So far, I've found nothing to object to."

Gary said, "Then count me in."

Elder Donaldson said, "We can't all go off with Joann after dinner. Why don't we mosey over one at a time. When one comes out, another takes a stroll."

Joann pretended surprise and mocked, "Why Daddy, you do flatter me, but shouldn't you get Mom's permission?"

"I never have yet, Punkin'. I assume it's alright with you if I take a number."

Shauna said, "Of course it's all right with her. Incest runs in her family. What's good for the goose is good for the gander. I am sure you will find your daughter to be a willing and responsive piece of ass." She looked to Gunther and said, "You're welcome to join them. I know you want her. You have my blessing. This is your chance to start getting even. As horny and hard up as she is, you may even catch up."

"Well, then count me in."

Shauna turned to the smiling Joann and said, "You have a date, now show them what they're getting. Lift your dress up and see if you can make a beaver as good as your daughter did."

Joann thought about it for two seconds then reached down and pulled her skirt inverted and up past her waist, still with no panties on. She then balanced her butt on the wide rail and spread her legs wide. Men sat forward with wide, interested eyes, devouring yet another prime pussy. Shauna cupped her hand to the cunt, slipped two fingers in, drew out, and then passed her slimy fingers under flaring nostrils, one after another, saying, "This is prime, grade-A, married pussy, gentlemen--yours for the asking--any time, any place. She'll fuck you, suck you, or take it up the ass. All she needs is a time and place."

Joann didn't object. Shauna was still doing fine.

Conspicuously absent for the meal were James, Pam, Rachael, Kay (who now had to dine with the horny horde), Gary and Dottie, Bob and Sam, Don and Lana. In a table setting where each seat had a regular seated in it, the empties spoke volumes. With three of her dates getting pussy and her daughters still getting screwed by her husband, Joann felt left out and alone with a party of thirteen.

Indeed, James' actions opened the doors wide to decadence. Those three men who took young girls by the hand and led them off to bedrooms felt no need to be subtle about it. They barely touched their supper and the girls weren't asked. Some left the table while still chewing.

Betty Hardwick, Gary's wife, sat between her two daughters--Adrian, 13 and Toni, 15--with Elders Donaldson and Hardwick eyeing their favorites, trying to screw up the courage to do as the others had. Hardwick wanted Toni and Donaldson wanted young Adrian. They sat opposite the girls and could not keep their lecherous eyes off them or their lecherous comments to themselves. They were making Betty feel terribly uncomfortable, but her girls liked the attention and were eyeing the old codgers flirtatiously, almost begging to be hauled off and fucked.

Betty never did adjust well to the church taking twisted side paths on the way to the Heavenly Kingdom, and her Sunday ordeals were hellish events with both girls. She flat refused to take them to Dr. Jacob, so Gail volunteered. She and Gail hadn't spoken since. Betty didn't like the fact that they were both pregnant and expected to carry to term. She especially didn't like old men thinking of her girls as legally fuckable just because they'd been abducted and raped. The entire corrupt institution and the clan doing an abrupt about face to get in step did not set well with her, and Gary setting the tone by going off with that Dottie slut of Donna's still had her seething.

The Elders could see that Betty wasn't liking this one bit, but her daughters wanted the men, and they wanted her daughters. Joann, seated at the head of the table opposite the head that James usually sat, had a good seat to observe all the silent communications going on. Joann knew Betty very well. She was a lusty, uninhibited, insatiable wench in bed, a playful romp, fun to take along on trips and mini-vacations, but she was also a tiger mom with a deep sense of right and wrong where children are concerned--hers especially.

As James' personal secretary and traveling playmate, she'd been getting plenty of good sex all along. No doubt, he'd been selling her cute ass along with Donna's, possibly together, just as he now planned to do with Pam and Rachael. That could explain her sudden sour mood, because she certainly enjoyed herself watching Rachael and Pam strip--Pam especially. Was she just now realizing that she and Donna were being displaced, bumped out by younger, sexier pussy, put out to pasture, just a secretary, just a kitchen helper, no more tricks, dicks, and licks? Could be.

She certainly resented the attention her daughters were getting, and the pussy her husband was getting. She kept turning angry eyes toward the bedroom area. Joann watched Betty closely. A number of people were. She appeared ready to explode after Elder Donaldson told Adrian she looked like she was ready for a bigger bra, and then Adrian's tits became the main topic of conversation, with Adrian keeping the topic going with a chest thrust out like a little slut who thought she was ready for boob fucking just because she had outgrown a training bra.

Betty fumed, but when Adrian began unbuttoning her blouse at the table, that was it. Betty slammed her fork down. Joann quickly said, "Betty, can I have a word with you in the kitchen?"

Caught up with a request that was more a command, Betty watched button after button on Adrian's blouse come undone. Biting her tongue, she stood and marched to meet Joann in the kitchen. Joann could see the blouse fall to the floor as Betty came up, arms folded.

Joann quietly said, "You can't change things, Betty. If you stand in anyone's way, you'll just get bowled over. The party isn't over for you, it's just beginning, just shifting gears. Now, you don't have to leave home to have a good time. It's time to adjust your attitude."

Betty took a deep breath while looking off in space, thought, then looked to Joann as her daughter's bra fell without her knowledge. As though silently counting to ten, after the long pause, she said, "I know, Joann, but I can't take this shit as well as you can. I could never have done what you did. You can not allow James to put those girls of yours, your daughters, to work as whores. They'll be screwing everything in pants and some things that never wear pants. His perverted desires are insatiable, and he's on every pervert party-club speed dialer. You must put your foot down, Joann."

"Why, because you'll lose your job, your other job, the one you love?"

Bingo. Betty's face fell. She looked hard at Joann and said, "He told you?"

Joann bluffed, "I'm his wife. Of course he tells me. I know all about the parties, the group scenes, the dogs. I know everything."

"He told you about the clubs, the orgies, the dogs and horses... everything?"

Joann heard horses and almost choked, but she forced calm to her features and said, "Especially the horses. Look, I understand. You love the fast and nasty party atmosphere of free and uninhibited sex out of town, away from gossiping eyes and ears, but that atmosphere can be had right here. We have dogs. We'll get you a horse."

"You will?"

"I'll have to convince James that we need one, but I think we need one--right?"

"That would be nice, still, that is no life for those girls, Joann. Trust me. Ask Donna. She has been disgusted if you can believe that. And I'll tell you this, James created that famished lesbian. He made her what she is. She is hooked on vaginal fluids as solidly as if she were hooked on dope. You saw how she is. If Pam were having her period, she would have been no different. The same thing will happen to them, at least one of them, and they'll get screwed by everything in the zoo. His closest friends are bestiality freaks who consider dogs and horses child's play. It's like a zoo there, in fact, it's called the zoo. He'll take them there and they'll be bred like animals for the amusement of others--filmed, video taped, live stage acts, the works. They'll be used, misused, and abused, and they'll feel like carnival freaks."

Adrian was standing on her seat about to draw her panties off and Toni was in a race to catch up as Joann said, "My girls will cross that nasty bridge when they come to it. Odds are, they'll enjoy the zoo as much as you and Donna obviously do. I'm concerned about the here and now. You must let go of your girls and allow them to explore their own sexuality."

"Not at the fucking dinner table, I don't. Not with men old enough to be their grandfathers, I don't."

The girls, now naked and still standing on their chairs, were turned in profile to the old codgers, comparing their pregnant bellies. Joann's Daddy appeared to be jacking off to it, and her mother sat right beside him, often glancing to his lap when she wasn't keenly eyeing the luscious girls. Damn, this was getting interesting. Determined to stall for more time, Joann said, "The elders can't be excluded because of their age, and the girls obviously like them and their attention regardless of their age. As for what goes on at the dinner table, may I remind you that this my table. In the absence of James, I decide what behavior is appropriate and what is not."

Betty fumed with a clenched jaw, unaware that her little sluts were facing the men and standing in a half squat to show their pussies--no, they were playing with their pussies--no, masturbating their pussies, and now it looked like her mother was doing the jacking while doing herself. Good lord, thought Joann as Betty said, "You're right, this is your table. I'll leave it to you, but you know my feelings. I wish you'd say something before things get out of hand."

"I know you do, but I have no desire to stop this activity. My desire is to encourage it, and I expect you to help or I'll put my foot down on you ever taking another road trip, and you can forget about your horsie. You can fuck a cucumber and dream of horsies like the rest of us."

That set her back and told her exactly where the bear shit in the woods. While she still felt off balance, Joann took Betty by the shoulders and turned her around so she could see her little darlings in action. Both were now with their backs to the men, bent over, and fingering their slits the way they saw Pam do it. Betty let out an audible groan and allowed herself to be pushed along, back to her place, where she plopped into her seat and stared at her plate like a good church mommy.

Joann retook her seat and smiled to the elders. Her daddy was, indeed, being jacked off by her masturbating mommy. He smiled back sheepishly and then returned his attention to the performance. Everyone else seemed to be enjoying the antics of the two girls who were trying to outdo each other, or the mother trying to ignore them.

Joann's daddy had all he could take. He stood with his erect cock still poking out from his fly. He walked around the table, scooped up giggling Adrian, and off he went to his upstairs bedroom. Betty hung her head as Gunther stood, made his way over, and scooped up Toni. So much for action in the shed. Betty looked to Joann and said, "I hope you're happy now."

"Pleased as punch. Would you pass the gravy, please?"

Betty scooped up the gravy boat and held it as though to throw, but a stern no-horsie look from Joann and the boat got passed nice and easy. Joann smiled as she poured gravy, thinking, "Ummm, horses must be really something. I wonder how you fuck a horse."

And then Joann realized that she had two experts at the table. Why not ask an expert. She cleared her throat and said, "Donna, Betty tells me you fuck horses. [Donna spit milk across the table as several forks dropped to plates and a glass of Kool-Aid was spilled, then dead silence] Exactly how is that accomplished? [Donna looked to Betty. Betty looked angrily to Joann, then sheepishly back to Donna. Everyone looked at Donna and Betty] Well, cat got your tongue? You do fuck horses, don't you?"

Donna kept staring daggers at Betty who just sat there looking guilty. Donna set her fork down and looked to Joann. After a moment to decide what tack to take, she said, "Yes, I have, but Betty is the real expert in the horse fucking department. I think she should be the one to enlighten you."

Betty knew that was coming. She gathered her red-faced self and looked to Joann, then said, "What exactly do you want to know?"

"The mechanics. I mean, how do you get connected and keep the horse from screwing your brains out?"

"You get a horse that will stand still and allow you to do everything. The horses we screwed were used to screwing humans, so it was a simple matter of getting the penis to the vagina. Anything that will bring the vagina in line with the horse's penis will do--a bench, a table, a sling. You can get under the horse and back onto it or stand at the side and throw your leg over the rump then bring the penis over. Once you get as much in as you can, you or a helper manually simulates intercourse."

Shauna said, "Considering the topic, I think cock, cunt, and fuck are appropriate terms, don't you Joann?"

"Absolutely. Tell me, Betty. What pleasure do you get from fucking with a horse if all you do is provide something tight and warm for him to ejaculate in. I should think a large dog would be better. At least a dog keeps moving."

Betty saw very interested people hanging on every word in this bizarre conversation. After breaking the ice, talking about it wasn't so hard, rather therapeutic, a catharsis. She said, "The horse stands still but I don't. Once I have as much cock in me as I can take, I keep moving my cunt. Horses don't fuck humans, humans fuck horses. I prefer horses over dogs for that reason. The act takes longer, plus they are so much bigger. With me, bigger is better and I like being on top. For me, horses were the perfect answer. Donna prefers a good strong dog, and she likes to be fucked like a bitch, down on all fours."

Abby said to Donna, "Is that a fact? Well, aren't we the little hypocrite, making fun of my daughter just for clinging to a fence, admiring the dogs. I have a good mind to strip you down, take you out there, and toss you in."

Donna pleaded, "Abby, I had to play like I never did anything like that. This was never supposed to come out, never. I was promised that bestiality would remain where we did it. I can't imagine what possessed Betty to let this out."

Betty said, "James told her everything. He lied to us, Donna. He just flat out lied."

Joann said, "Correction. I lied. He has never told me a thing about his business trips. I guessed and you filled in the rest."

"How could you guess I screwed horses? No one in a million years would ever guess that about me--no one."

"I didn't. I guessed dogs on a wild hunch and you said, 'I can't believe he told you about the dogs and horses.'"

Betty rewound her memory tape, played back the conversation, and then she felt stupid, hung her head in her hands, and moaned, "Oh, shit!"

Donna said, "You dummy. You should know James would never betray a trust. Well, our dirty little secret is out now, isn't it? I hope you're happy. You know, I'm glad it's out. I'm tired of carrying this terrible secret. I fuck animals, so what. I eat pussy, too. So what. I fuck every chance I get. So what. I'm a whore, a slut, a bitch--so what. I'm happy, and if people can't accept that about me, I say, fuck 'em."

Shauna began the applause and everyone joined in. Donna smiled to each and every one. When the applause died down, Betty said, "You're right, Donna. When you're right, you're right. Confession is good for the soul. I'm going to get this off my chest and then I'm making an appointment to see Pastor John. I'm everything Donna is and more. I crave perverse sex and I love an audience. I'm as much a slut as Gail is and as much an exhibitionist as Kay. I like it all, men, women, children, incest, animals, bondage, discipline, golden showers, fisting, the raunchier sex is the better I like it. I am the queen of sluts. The more people involved the better I like it, so spread the word. I won't deny a thing or turn anyone or anything down."

Shauna stood and toasted Betty with milk, saying, "Here's to our queen. Long live the queen."

All stood with glasses in hand--some milk, some tea, some Kool-Aid, some empty--and toasted the queen. The queen took a regal sitting bow wearing a huge smile. From the stairway, they heard, "We have a queen, now?"

All turned to see James stepping into the big room with both daughters. The girls were still naked, only now they had streams of semen trailing down their sexy legs. He came up to the table and they stood at each side of him looking like satisfied nymphs. Looking around at all the empty chairs, only eight being occupied, he said, "What happened?"

Joann said, "You inspired others. That's what happened. We lost them two at a time, but they should start filtering back in. I doubt they'll have the balls to filter back the way you did. Were you in a rush to get back down here, or is this a statement?"

"It's a statement. [taking his seat] I'm starved. Pass the grub down here. Take your seats, girls. Don't mind the mess you make. I want to put statements on your seats, too."

The girls took their seats and gladly made his statements for him. Neither showed one ounce of shame. Both looked happy, content, ready for more. Sex obviously went well for them and they had worked up a good appetite. James said, "What was that queen business all about?"

Betty fielded the question, saying, "They know, James. They know about our business trips. They elected me queen of sluts."

Unfazed by this news, James poured the gravy on heavy while saying, "You earned the title. So, what possessed you to share your dirty secrets? Did I inspire you, too?"

"Yes, you did. Actually, Joann guessed and I confirmed. Donna fessed up, too."

"My guess is, it wasn't as bad as you thought it would be. The earth didn't swallow you up, and you won a title."

"You were right, and I feel much better."

Donna said, "So do I, James. I feel liberated. Tomorrow, I plan to make a full confession."

James said, "That's fine, just see that you confess what pertains to you without involving anyone else. Just state what you did and how many times you did it. That's all he needs to know. Don't say who you were with, or where you were, or when this was done. Pass the peas. He'll try to pry out the juicy details, but stick to what juicy details apply to you and your sin."

Betty said, "We understand. Your name will never be mentioned."

Don returned with Lana, but she was dressed and not leaking. On seeing the naked girls, he wished he'd brought Lana out fresh-fucked and in the raw. So did Lana. They took their seats quietly and started to eat. Three minutes later, Gary and Dottie returned, and right on their heels were Bob and Sam. All were amused to find Pam and Rachael nude and messy.

Kay entered, still nude. She looked like she'd been run through the mill as she collapsed against the wall. Her hair was caked with semen with patches of semen here and there all over her body. She had the decency to wipe herself down before returning to the big house, but she missed a few places and trails of youthful sperm were now oozing out of holes and running down her legs. She said, "It's a zoo out there. Honestly, I don't know how Gail does it day after day, week after week, year after year."

James said, "You'll toughen up, Sis."

Kay grabbed a handful of napkins off the table and began rewiping herself without the slightest bit of shame while saying, "I'm not complaining, but I do have one itty bitty request and then I'll be happy to serve the clan in hell."

"What's that?"

Stuffing the soiled wad between her legs, Kay said, "May I take my meals in here? May I keep my seat? I need at least three moments a day to feel human, normal, connected with the adult world."

"If you don't mind being connected in the buff, we'd love to have you."

Eagerly going to her seat, Kay said, "Who said anything about getting dressed. Buff is best, isn't that right, girls?"

She was addressing Pam and Rachael, but it was Lana and Dottie who answered in the affirmative. Pam and Rachael did add their seconds to that, and then Sam asked James, "Can we all get naked if we want?"

"No. If we all went around naked, then naked wouldn't be special. I'm giving Pam and Rachael a treat, and I'm allowing my sister to practice exhibitionism. Pam and Rachael will be properly dressed for breakfast. You know, I think I'll make it a clan policy from now on. When I have sex with someone, they must remain naked and unwashed for twelve hours--no wiping, no hiding."

Joann said, "Aren't we full of our self. When you mate with a god, you proudly show it."

"I pay the bills, Joann. Under this roof, I am a god. Anyone that doesn't like it knows where the door is."

"Just remember, this is a community property state. If I ever begin to not like it, I leave with half the door and take half the roof."

James paused in mid-mouthful having never heard such a statement come from his Joann. Divorce was simply not in her vocabulary, so he never took that possibility into account. Living under half a roof would be a bitch. He chewed and swallowed, set the fork down, and looked to his wife who also sat at a head of the table that until now had been the tail of the table. Everyone else stayed silent. The silence was deafening as James said, "Joann, do we need to talk?"

"No, James, but I'd like you to understand and accept that there is a god and a goddess in this house, and the goddess doesn't like to see the god acting like he owns the fucking place and everyone in it."

"I do not like hearing profanity at the table."

"I do not like having my daughters leaking your sperm on my good seats just so you can make a statement. You could have sent them to get folded towels to sit on and your statement would have been just as loud, just as clear. Now we have two stained seats that will have to be recovered to match the others."

James tried thinking through a fog as Kay reached for more napkins to place under her leakatures. The messages he was getting from Joann were mixed, unless she really didn't mind him fucking the girls and showing them off. He felt sure she minded, but maybe not. She did have a good point about the chairs. He said, "All right, Joann, from now on, after I fuck them, I'll have them leak on towels."

"Fine, but don't use profanity at the table if you want that to be a rule. Whatever rule you make, you live by."

"All right. Anything else?"

"No, other than that, I'm perfectly happy."

"If you're happy, I'm happy."

Shauna stood and toasted, "Let's drink to our happiness--all one big happy family."

All except the deities stood to take the toast. The gods sat and toasted. After the happiness toast, Shauna looked to Joann and said, "May I speak with you in the kitchen, dear?"

Joann got up and followed Shauna. This time, the swinging door swung shut. Shauna said, "What the fuck was all that goddess crap about?"

"I don't know. It just came out. I guess he finally got to me. You must admit, he is getting a bit carried away. He needed to be taken down a few pegs, Shauna."

"Agreed, but will you now explain to me how he is going to knock you down a few dozen--woof woof."

The madam mulled. "Shit, I didn't think about that."

"Yeah, well no god is going to stake out a goddess in the back yard and bring on the hounds, not when she can walk off with half his roof when she gets up"

"Think of something."

"I can't, that's why I brought you in here. I also brought you in here to tell you that was marvelous. I'm so proud of you I could bust and your mother is even prouder."

"Really, you like what I did?"

"I love it, and that was exactly what James needed to hear. He was going off the deep end, mad with power. You now have him grounded. He'll be fine, now, but you can't go back and be the submissive wifie. You must keep him grounded, or I feel disaster will befall this family."

"Yes, I feel it too. Things haven't gone too far, have they?"

"No, not at all. We're fine. No one is being hurt, but there is the potential. He needs to keep his perverted craziness out of town and confined to his own two daughters. He won't let any harm come to them, but with anyone else, he can't be trusted."

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.