Lamb of God - Cover

Lamb of God

Copyright© 2005 by Dandy Don

Chapter 18

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 18 - "The congregation's child molesters were in the van with 14 y/o Eve and they had an eight hour night journey ahead of them, and then five long days until Sunday--the earliest she could expect to be released." 18 Chapters of "Phil Phantom Phabulous Philth" under the pen-name of 'Dandy Don'. If you do no know his work, investigate first. YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED! Don't complain to me about the content.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   NonConsensual   Cuckold   Incest   Bestiality   Water Sports   Caution  

Karen helped Eve find something to wear to school. After learning that the very worst kind of skirt to wear was anything tight and clingy; because, once lifted, such a skirt tended to remain up on its own, and by the terms of indenture to Richie Rich, a girl can only restore her clothing if directed by a teacher. Karen found the perfect skirt, then went in search of the perfect top.

The perfect top was a stretch-knit halter top that could be pushed up to bare tits or pulled down to bare tits and cover the skirt, leaving Eve wearing nothing except fabric around her middle. As Karen adjusted that roll of material to her liking, Eve said, "Any girl who comes to school dressed like this is asking to be labeled a whore, and begging to be treated like one. I doubt that the teachers will even take pity on me. Fuck, Mother, you really have it in for me, don't you?"

"Yes, now let's find you some whore heels to go with this."

Since dressing didn't take long, they had plenty of time to swing by the Hardwick estate. They entered the school building to find Gail's classroom empty and everyone gathered in Kay's classroom--all in the rear.

Neither Karen nor Eve could see through the thick crowd of naked, giggling, preggo bitches, but something exciting was happening on the cot. Gail approached and said, "Well, well, Karen Winslow and her abductee. How'd you break her out?"

Karen said, "It was easy. What's going on in there? I can't see a damn thing."

"Too bad, you're missing quite a performance. Kay is lying on her back on the cot, fucking a Dalmatian. Brother Anthony really has it in for Kay. That's the eighth or ninth mutt he has brought over in two days. As you can tell, the girls can't get enough of it, either."

Eve had found a student's desk to stand on and was peering down on the scene. She exclaimed, "Oh, wow, Mom! You have got to see this! She is gorgeous, and boy does she love to fuck mutts in public."

Karen lifted Eve down and took her place, saying, "You're right, I must see this... Oh, Lord!... Fuck!... Christ!... Holy shit! What a vulgar, gorgeous bitch."

Gail said, "Isn't she, though."

Karen stepped down; Eve stepped up. Gail said to Karen, "I'll have you know, your plan to open us up opened up a huge can of squealy worms. Did you hear about Sister Connie?"

"Yes, from Sister Connie right after her confession. She stopped by to thank me personally and got very personal in doing so. We've done a good thing, Gail... haven't we?"

"It's too early to tell, but we--or I should say, you--ended the status quo. One thing for sure, Melody and I aren't the only whores in this congregation. By the way, have you heard from Melody? I've been too busy here to check in on her."

"I stopped by yesterday afternoon. We did some shopping together. Nothing has changed at her house, except Harvey is getting pussy from someplace. She thinks we liberated all the females and one male."

Gail said, "Good for Harvey. They have played that game long enough."

"She agrees. She's tired of the games they play. She wants new ones with new players. She's thinking of running off to Vegas. She's thinking of running away for good, getting a divorce, the works."

From above, Eve said, "Oh, wow, she's sucking his cock! Mom, you gotta see this!"

Karen said, "Excuse me. I must see that."

Down came Eve; up went Karen followed by a string of exclamations; down came Karen; up went Eve followed by a string of more exclamations. Karen looked to Gail, patted her heaving bosom, and said, "Now, that is a sexy sight, if you ask me."

"Perhaps Melody would think so, too. You should talk her into sticking around. I don't think she ever got into the mutts, did she?"

"Yes, she's done it all, but it was all way back then and in Las Vegas. She's just antsy for shit to start happening close to home. You should bring her out here for a day as teacher's assistant. That would do her a world of good."

"I should. I will. I'll get her at lunch time."

Karen looked at her watch and said, "We have to be going. Eve has a history test she can't afford to miss. Come on, Eve."

"Wait, Mom, he's cumming in her mouth and she's slurping it all down--fucking gross!"

Karen was up on the desk with Eve in a flash, exclaiming, "Oh, yes! Eat that doggie dick snot, you filthy, nasty bitch! Get a good look at that, Eve. You'll be doing the same thing on bigger dogs and before larger audiences."

"Don't remind me, or it'll be me and Sister Melody doing Vegas."

"I'll track you both down. It's all over. Let's go."

On the way to school, Eve sat pensive with worry lines forming from growing anxiety. Karen noticed and said, "What are you worried about, Eve?"

"School. The rest is hard, but school is where my social life is. I'm popular and well-respected, mostly because I don't mess around and I get good grades--that, and my looks. Becoming one of Richie's zombies will be so demeaning. He doesn't have a single ninth grader, not one. I'll be the only one. I'll be the slut."

Karen mulled this over and did sympathize. After a mile of mulling, Karen said, "All I really want out of this is the in to the porn world."

Hope shone brightly as Eve faced her mother and said, "Then, please, let's not do this. I can get Richie to invite me to a pool party. I won't be the only ninth grader that went to one of those. If I go and get nasty with adults, that would be cool, especially if I come back from one and I'm not one of Richie's bimbos."

"All right, Eve, do it your way, but don't you need to change clothes?"

"No, not if I can fight off the lookie loos. If teachers see a girl fighting them off, they'll watch over her, and the shitheads will leave her alone. No one wants to upset the apple cart."

Pulling in front of the school, Karen said, "Great, then we're still on schedule. Set something up as soon as possible. I'll be here to pick you up at three-thirty."

"Well, wish me luck."

"You don't need luck with Richie, just be very friendly."

"I was referring to the test, Mother. Get your mind out of the gutter."

"Fuck you, my mind feels comfortable there."

Eve went away laughing. Karen watched her lovely daughter walk away. She never looked sexier. The tight skirt did wonders for her legs and the bright sunlight made her flowing locks radiate. She now walked like an ex-virgin with a sensuous sway in her measured steps, as though she had a dick in her pussy that she wanted to move on without dislodging. Karen smiled.

At three-thirty, Eve jumped in the car and tossed her book bag in the back. She brushed hair from her face and smiled to her curious mother, saying, "Tonight at eight."

"Great! How did your day go?"

"Pretty good, but that was because I didn't get the protection I was expecting. Teachers watched. It was a long half day, Mom."

"I'll bet. So, did my little girl get her tits, ass, and pussy placed out on display?"

"I wouldn't say placed on display, but if there is anyone in my school that didn't see my tits, ass, and pussy today, they were absent. I had to fight them all day long, even in classes. I took the history test with my halter down around my middle because I got tired of fighting them. Mr. Reynolds sure didn't mind me going topless. I even delivered my test to him topless with the front of my skirt tucked under the halter. He couldn't decide whether to stare at--my tits or my pussy. On the way back to my seat, others had the same problem."

"You must have been a big hit, Eve."

"I was, all day long. This was Eve Winslow day. Anyway, my friends think I'm cool for wearing what I did, for wearing it the way I did, for putting Richie in his place, and for showing up all those seventh grade bimbettes. I struck a blow for the girls of the class of '85, and I made our guys proud. I also did some fucking in safe areas."

"Oh, really! Was Mr. Reynolds one?"

"Teachers never get any at school. No, I only put out to the class of '85, but I put out to over thirty of them. I got to fuck every guy I ever dreamed of fucking, and their girlfriends didn't mind. Some even watched or joined in. I had varsity cheerleaders licking my snatch while varsity football players were fucking my snatch. Like I said, this was Eve Winslow day."

"You got cheated out of a full day, Eve."

"Yes, but I have a feeling that next week will be Eve Winslow week. Everyone likes watching me fuck. I think I'm the class fuck."

"I'd like to see that in the year book."

"In our year book, you just might. I certainly cranked up the decadence another notch. Safe areas were fully occupied all afternoon. The whole school got horny and did something about it."

"Did any adult say anything to you?"

"No, not a one. They all stood back and let it happen. There were no PA announcements and most of the kids were ditching classes. The halls stayed busy all afternoon, and classes must have been pretty barren. If it weren't for that history test, I would have skipped it, too. It was full only because I was in it."

"Well, sweetheart, I'm very proud of you. Now, tell me about the invite."

"There's not much to tell. When Richie heard I was in the lunch line wearing this outfit without undies, he sought me out. He must have thought he had a queen for his zombies. He comes right up, inverts my skirt, and yanks my halter top down. I slapped his face and put things right. He doesn't often get his face slapped. He was hurt and humiliated, and then I read him the riot act and called him a little prick."

"Eve, what made you take that approach? For someone trying to get invited to a pool party, that seems awfully dumb to me."

"It was. I just reacted. All right, I over-reacted. Anyway, I apologized. We talked. I brought up the pool party and got invited, only there is no party scheduled. What I got was an invitation to skinny dip. When I got my lunch, I left him to go sit with my friends. I had very little to do with him or his little hoods all the rest of the day. They just watched with envy. I'm sure they'll get even tonight. I think I'm the only girl invited. All afternoon, I see their dirty minds at work, and I can see they are thinking how nice I'd look with a few Great Danes on my ass."

"Ummm, that would look nice and would make a great picture set, but how do you know his parents will be there?"

"I made sure. I told him you would drop me off and want to meet them. I'm sorry, Mom, but I don't want to be at the mercy of those brats all night. They'll ruin me. At least with adults there, nothing really raunchy will go down or get photographed, and I will only get down and dirty with the adults. If those brats want to brag about watching, they can go right ahead, but I doubt they will. I want you to drop me off and pick me up."

"That's fine, and a responsible mother would want to meet the parents and establish a pickup time. We must play that role, but I want his parents to know that I am aware that this is a skinny dipping party for the kids under adult supervision. I want to come across as a liberal mother who likes the idea of her young lady expressing her budding sexuality in a controlled and safe setting. We're church people and there's no other outlet to give you the experiences I had as a child. I intend to come across as being very liberal and very grateful for this outlet, a safe place to bring my little girl where she can run around naked and spread her sexual wings far from church eyes."

"They'll probably like that and be more careful with any pictures that get taken. I like that."

"I should think so. In time, I'm sure I'll become very close and be allowed to stretch my own wings."

"Sounds like a plan, at least this might get us through the rest of the school year without an embarrassing incident."

"As long as it gets us into the in-crowd by the start of summer. That's my goal, and I'll go as fast as they dare, Eve. I don't want to come across as being too eager, nor do I want them to think that I might grab you and drag you away if anything they do shocks me. I want to be tested each and every time."

"Mom, these people might give you the final exam on the first visit. They are hard core and don't need to pussy foot around."

"If so, they'll find out that I am dead serious and need an outlet real bad."

"I'm going to get mutt-fucked on the diving board real quick. I can see that already."

"One can only hope, Eve. Did Cindy say anything about male dogs roaming free?"

"Yes, they have quite a few, but they only allow two or three out at any one time. Girls have to jump in the water to avoid them. Not all girls try. Cindy says she saw several seventh graders getting screwed on the deck or on loungers. She swears she stayed in the pool, but I have my doubts. Cindy doesn't run from anything with a dick."

"Shocking. I shall be shocked."

"Yes, with your eyes wide open, but don't expect me to go easy to my knees or to lie down on a lounger with my legs apart, going, 'Up boy!'"

"I'd be horrified if you did that. You're a nice Christian young lady who just needs a little wing spreading from time to time. I wouldn't drag you away from a bestial mating, but when I got you home, I'd douche your bitch twat with Holy water."

As the car pulled into the family driveway, Eve was laughing, then said, "Mom, you're loving this shit, aren't you?"

"Honey, you have no idea. I think this evening will be great no matter how far it goes. For me, just playing the role of a decent Christian woman with some liberal views about teenage sexuality will be fun."

"Why, you've been playing that role for years, and playing it steady for the past month."

"Yes, but this is different. These people are total strangers. I can play the role to the hilt with them. If they are worth their salt, they'll see how hard-up and horny I am. They'll see they struck pay dirt--the perfect mother/daughter team. I want them whispering between themselves, saying, 'We must have them.'"

"Oh, so it's a mother/daughter team you want to break into porn with. Why didn't you say so? I love that idea."

"I'm sure they will, too. Real mother/daughter porn teams must be very rare, especially if they'll do the mutts together. If they have tapped the exotic sex market, they'll look at us and see pure gold."

"Do we get any?"

"We'll get some, but I'm not greedy. Come on, let's get you cleaned up and massaged. [pushing up the front hem] We need to get the swelling down in that pussy of yours. Right now, you look like a Baboon in heat. Christ, girl, did you fuck thirty or one-hundred and thirty?"

On the way inside, Eve said, "I said over thirty, and they were all young studs with pile driving asses, exactly the way I thought they'd be. Don't worry, by eight, the swelling should go away. It's these remaining red marks that you need to work on. That won't look right, and everyone wondered about them. Richie's parents will, too."

Entering Eve's bedroom, Karen said while stripping Eve, "What did you tell everyone about the whip marks?"

"Nothing. It was none of their business."

Eve laid out on her back and Karen went to work massaging the numerous red streaks that were obviously caused by a whipping with something thin. Karen said, "I'll simply tell them that your father is a strict disciplinarian--strict with both of us. That should go along with the image people have of us."

"I don't know what the Ratcliffs think of us COGs. There aren't many COG girls in our school. Richie has only dealt with the guys, and they seem like everyone else. Chances are, they don't know much."

"Then I'll tell them what they'll likely hear if they go asking around. We are a Mormon splinter group who believes in male domination, bigamy, and communal living arrangements, with the man calling all the shots."

"That's not what most people believe about us."

"What do they believe?"

"They think we're a cult dedicated to female fertility and incest."

"Well, I can clear that misconception up and tell them the truth which lies somewhere between the two. It doesn't matter, Eve. I can explain the red weals and also explain why we need an outlet away from the prying eyes of the church which would lock us up if they ever knew we went outside to spread our wings."

"Yes, emphasize that point so they'll keep their damn pictures away from Richie. Let them think that if any of this gets out, they'll lose the best mother/daughter team that ever fell into their clutches."

"I'll paint them a clear picture, but I can't very well tell them about Richie and his pictures. He may be getting them without their knowledge."

"Why not? After all, it was the pictures that brought us there."

"A mother like the one I want to play would never bring her daughter to a place like that for a little innocent wing spreading. Her little darling would get fucked at such a place, and not just by young boys, but by adults and by animals, and be photographed in the act with a kid living there who has a reputation for getting those photos into the community at large. All I was told was that you had been invited to attend a skinny dipping party involving boys and girls your own age that would be supervised by adults."

"Then, can I tell them?"

"If you can get one aside, do so, just don't be in a big hurry. This knowledge may cause a family scene and ruin the evening. Right before I pick you up, get Carl aside to thank him for a great evening. After you swallow his load, tell him what you know and what you've seen. Just tell him the truth and let the chips fall where they may."

"Mom, I seriously doubt you'll be going away, so will you give me the privacy I need."

"Why? Don't you think they'd want me to leave you alone with them, at least for the first time?"

"No, because, it's you they want. They'll know I'm easy after Richie tells them what happened today. He knows that I know about the dogs. They'll know that I came to try the mutts. You're the one they'll want to work on."

Karen mulled this over, then said, "You could be right, but I expect they'll work on me over several visits."

"That's not their style. They go as far as they can every time, so does Richie. It's like they want to make hay while the sun shines. I know this, they don't own that mansion they live in; they rent. Cindy told me that. Her father is a realtor."

"Hummm, when the shit gets hot, just fold your tents and move."

"Yes, and they just moved here the Christmas before last, before the holiday season even started. No one relocates in the middle of the school year before the first semester even ends unless they're running. That's what I figure, anyway."

"Interesting. Did you arrive at this on your own?"

"No, we have a lot of junior detectives who are trying to figure this shit out, and I think the one who figured that out is on to something. Sooner or later, they're going to get busted. Chances are, as soon as the Ratcliffs get wind, they'll be long gone. I'm not even sure that Ratcliff is their real name. Richie spells it with one 'f' sometimes."

"Well, this gives us a lot more to go on. I guess I'll have to act a little less coy and a bit more horny, and a whole lot more intrigued by horny mutts trying to get intimate with my little Christian. Don't you dare hide in the pool, Eve."

"To make it look right, I would as long as you're there, but when I can see you're not going anywhere, I give up and test the waters out of the water. I get out and get licked in the crotch then escape to the water. Each time, I take more licks and take more time getting to safety until I can see that it's okay to get out and walk around in front of you, letting the dogs have at it."

"Yes, that would look right. We must make this look right, Eve. I know you don't want to mate with the beasts, especially not in public. I'm just afraid you'll give in to your revulsion and forget about what I want."

"Mom, I surrendered, and you'll see me surrender to their dogs tonight, all of them if they let them all out, but I'll only do so when it will look right. I came there to walk around naked among adults and fuck animals. My actions and reactions have to look right. I had no idea you'd be there, remain there, or get off on it."

"How could you. I've been the perfect Christian wife and mother."

"If we back it up a month, you have. I'll just remember the you that you was and act accordingly."

Karen smacked Eve's side and said, "Roll over so I can get your back side. The massage seems to help."

While rolling, Eve said, "It helps me feel good. Do all the massaging you want."

"I think we have an excellent plan, and I am thrilled by your attitude. You amaze me, Eve. You flat out amaze me."

"Thanks, Mom. I love hearing that. I want to make this very special for you tonight. If they get your pussy out where I can see it, I'm going to do something very naughty."

"Ummm, surprise me, because this pussy is coming out to play if they detain me longer than thirty minutes. I won't be wearing panties, so look for it."

"No, I'm not going after hidden beavers. I said if they bring it out and wave that red flag in my face. If I'm being tempted beyond my endurance, I'll go to it like a moth to a flame. I want them to work for everything they get, and you should, too."

"You're right, and they should have to work hard. No one values anything that comes easy."

"That's right. I'm the easy one except where pictures are concerned. You're the hard one, and getting the two of us together on video seems an impossible task."

"Ummm, yes, this should be a very interesting evening."

Eve and Karen arrived at the Ratcliffs' play house a few minutes early. Karen wore a button-down-the-front house dress with a cardigan sweater thrown over the shoulders. She wore sensible shoes and had done nothing special to her hair or makeup. She looked like a church mom dropping her kid off at a pool party.

In contrast, Eve looked fabulous with her long hair brushed, teased, and fluffed, her makeup having been expertly applied, though a bit much for a girl Eve's age, even for a woman who didn't work in a bar. She wore red lipstick to match her nails. Under her shorty robe, she wore a two-piece swim suit. Her bare feet with bright red nails were protected by flip flops.

Eve looked stunning even with the robe pulled tightly closed to ward off the slight chill in the air. She looked like a girl who wanted everyone to see how sexy she could be before getting wet and ruining most of the work she'd done. No decent mother would want her daughter to go out on a date looking as Eve did. Karen wanted them to take one look at Eve and see that her mother wasn't a decent woman, certainly not your average mother. They accomplished that very well.

The place was perfect for such goings on. Situated on a hill top with high walls besides, the imposing house was a swinger's ideal. Karen looked to Eve and said, "Quite a setup. I wonder what a place like this rents for?"

"Don't ask. That's tacky and probably a secret."

"I would never ask. Here, let's get a look at you... ummm, very fuckable. They'll think I'm a naughty mom."

"Isn't that what we're going for?"

"Not this naughty. I think we over-did the makeup."

"It's too late, now, Mom. I'm sure they saw us pull in."

"I suppose. Well, are you ready?"

"As ready as I'll ever be. Remember, they won't assume that you know that this is a skinny dip pool party. I'm sure most parents who drop off kids here don't have a clue."

"I understand. I know exactly how to set them straight and set them at ease."

"Okay, Mom, from here on, I'll act like I don't want you here, and I'll remain that way until I see something that changes my mind."

"And I'll act like I am in no rush to leave, although if it's clear they want me to go, I'll go. Here we go."

The two walked to the huge entryway doors and one door opened to admit them without them having to ring the bell. Inside stood Carl and he introduced his wife, Joanna. Beyond them sat three couples, and beyond them, out back, there was a well-lit pool area with the noises of frolicking children at play in water. The children could be heard but not seen except by the adults who sat close to the large picture window on sofa sections. They, however, were all turned to watch the greeting of the mother and daughter.

The Ratcliffs were very pleasant and seemed very responsible, though both were off balance after getting a good look at Eve. They had looks that said, "Something is wrong with this picture." Carl appeared especially interested in Eve and had a difficult time keeping his eyes off of her lower half. Eve looked naked wearing only a shorty robe clutched tightly, top and bottom. Joanna placed an arm around Eve's shoulder and hugged her protectively close while introductions were made and a pickup time of eleven agreed upon.

Now it was time for the mother to leave in confidence, but Karen remained to say, "I must tell you, when Eve told me she had been invited to a skinny dipping party where there would be boys, I had visions of a remote swimming hole. That was my first experience, and we took incredibly dumb risks to go there. Still, those carefree adventures have left me with fond memories of my early sexual development. I want nothing less for my Eve, only I want her to be safe and secure while she is making those memories. Well, I think it is just wonderful what you two are doing for these young people. They need a place to spread their sexual wings; and, if they choose to fly, they need to fly in a secure and safe place."

The Ratcliffs relaxed considerably and the other adults slowly filtered over, now intrigued by what they'd caught of the mother's speech. They were all dressed casually, some too casually. One woman wore nothing under a loosely-belted wrap. One man wore speedo briefs so obscene that naked would have been less obscene. His wife wore the briefest string bikini Karen ever saw, essentially two bottle caps and a band-aid connected by string. Most wore thin shorty robes that were left open, showing acres of bare skin. Only the Ratcliffs were dressed decently. As this group of horny swingers closed in around Eve, Carl said, "We're glad you feel the same way we do. Kids need the opportunity to express their sexuality, don't you agree?"

Karen appeared shocked at all the scantily clad adults eyeing her daughter like ravenous wolves. As the group closed in on Eve, Karen forced herself to look to Carl, nervously saying, "Yes, of course, and Eve especially. She has grown up in a very rigid church environment, and her father is very strict with her. If he had any idea where we were, or how she was made up, or how little she had on, he'd... well, he doesn't spare the rod with either of us, let me put it that way."

The man in the speedos knelt behind Eve and ran his hand over a visible red line on the back of Eve's right leg, following it up to her swim suit bottoms, saying, "He sure doesn't."

While Eve tried to get her robe to cover her rear, Karen watched the man's finger delve under the leg opening to pull out the stretchy fabric until a good portion of Eve's lower ass was bare. His finger then followed the pink line toward the asshole where the redness dissolved then over to the other cheek where it re-appeared for another two inches. Karen actually saw Eve's asshole as did all the others who had gathered to the left of the Ratcliffs. They also saw that finger wet itself in pussy before returning to the asshole, there to rim the hole before reaming the hole. This happened several times before the fingering became a finger fucking.

Karen had the best view of this bold operation and stood in stunned fascination, silent, watching along with everyone else. Carl made distracting small talk which Karen responded to in delayed nods or shakes of her head, sometimes nodding when a shake was appropriate and vice versa. It wasn't her answers but her mesmerized fascination that gave them encouragement.

Joanna removed Eve's robe so that the girl would have nothing to tug at while saying to the distraught mother who couldn't take her eyes off the adult finger fucking her daughter's asshole with first one, then two, then three fingers, "You needn't worry while she's with us. Your husband will never know that you bring her here."

Eve, in a mock panic because the speedo guy was trying to drop the bottoms, said, "Mom, you'd better be going now. I'll be all right. Honest."

With three manly fingers working Eve's asshole, Karen watched in open-mouthed awe as Eve's bottoms were dragged to her feet and removed. While this was going on, Joanna divested Eve of her top, saying to Karen, "She looks lovely, Karen. The boys will be so excited to see her in her birthday suit. We have heard so much about Eve Winslow. I must say, no one was exaggerating. Did you help her with her hair and makeup?"

Now nude in flip flops and getting her ass finger fucked, Eve said while getting felt up all over, "Mom, you really should be going. You promised me you wouldn't hang around."

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.