Lamb of God - Cover

Lamb of God

Copyright© 2005 by Dandy Don

Chapter 2

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 2 - "The congregation's child molesters were in the van with 14 y/o Eve and they had an eight hour night journey ahead of them, and then five long days until Sunday--the earliest she could expect to be released." 18 Chapters of "Phil Phantom Phabulous Philth" under the pen-name of 'Dandy Don'. If you do no know his work, investigate first. YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED! Don't complain to me about the content.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   NonConsensual   Cuckold   Incest   Bestiality   Water Sports   Caution  

Shortly after midnight, with the inspection area miles behind them and their trip half over, no one had yet made a move to resume the games. Buddy was up front but asleep and leaning against the door. The others were in the back--two sleeping, one thinking, two playing a dumb arm-slugging game.

Karen wore only the blouse and shorts and was snuggled up to Bob, not so much to be loving, but to talk privately. With the radio on, they didn't need to whisper, just talk quietly and close.

She said, "I have thought about this a great deal, Bob. If we are to remain a part of this crazy church of yours, I want my itches scratched. Eve's virgin days were numbered, and you know it. I was not about to sit back in silence the way those other idiots do while a daughter gets all the action. I'm sorry, but for us women, this shit sucks both ways. We get neglected, and we must allow our daughters to be sexually active or get sexually molested. Hell, we have to deliver them and wait outside in the case of Dr. "Bangem Hard" Jacob. He could at least invite us in and let us watch. That sucks."

"Who are you speaking for?"

"Enough of the victim mothers to know I'm on solid ground. They are helpless, horny, and fed up. Either this shit ends, or it changes so that everyone benefits. Men like you need benefits, too. A handful are getting all the pussy, Bob."

"I know, so what is the plan you women cooked up?"

"There's no plan, and we haven't discussed formulating one. I'm acting on my own, but I'm confident of the results."

"Which are?"

"Everyone gets horny and horny people commit sins, or think sins. Sinners confess deeds and thoughts in your wacko church. Confession is good for business. Pretty soon, John and the boys are getting all the pussy they want and the wealth gets spread. The trouble is, the sins as they stand now are too few and way too tame--straight-sex cheating, mostly--that, or thinking about it and getting screwed by John because of it."

"You will certainly change that in a big way. My god, Karen, are you actually going to confess all?"

"More than all. I plan to confess all of my fantasies as done deals. I feel as though I did them all. I'm willing to do them all, dogs especially. I'm ready, more than ready, I'm eager. Bring me a dog and see what happens. See if I don't suck him and swallow what comes out. Cum is cum, Bob. I can do it, now."

"Congratulations. Tell me about you and your mother. Was that fantasy?"

"If it was, I'd have shared it with you. No, Bob, that was real, as was everything I said that happened between me and Eve and there was a lot I didn't say. I did, in fact, eat her out. I've eaten her delicious snatch more than a dozen times, now, and the first time was less than one month ago. Surprised you, huh?"

"Yes, now tell me about your mom. She did more than just come to your bed late at night and chow down, didn't she? You did a little chowing down yourself, didn't you?"

"Sorry to disappoint, but it was just like I said. I pretended to be asleep. She pretended I was asleep. It was pretty fucking obvious, but we never discussed what she did, still don't, and I only saw her pussy when I shaved it for her several times each summer--once a week on average. The shaves were just as I described, though, very thorough between the legs while she made me a great beaver. I wasn't the least bit shy about touching anything or taking my sweet time about it. I figured if she could eat mine and pretend I was asleep, then I could play with hers and pretend it was a shave. She let me do anything I wanted to do and take as long as I wanted to do it. I could have chowed down, but I was satisfied with just making her cum, watching her try to hide the fact that she was having an orgasm. She was good, but not that good. You'd have loved to be a fly on the wall, I'll tell you that."

"What about Melody?"

"I'm the one that shaves her. I eat her and shave her, just not in that order. That bitch loves having her twat munched on as much as Eve does. I must be great at it, or I lucked on two who think I am. Either one of them will make me a wide beaver if they just see me licking my lips."

"Why hasn't that gotten around, or has it?"

"I picked Melody because I know she would never confess, and I know she lets Julie Bottoms. She wants to make a confession but she has never gathered the nerve. She doesn't buy this bullshit any more than I do, but she'll trot down to John's office right after I'm through, and I'm thinking a flood of repressed confessions will come flooding out after we let loose the gates. We agree on that. Shit is going on, it is just not getting confessed and absolved. That is another reason the status quo sucks. You can't fill a woman's head with this bullshit and then make her live in sin city. These women are ready to explode, Bob. I'm serious."

"I believe you."

"They were all hoping Eve would fall victim because they know I'll do something. I'll end the status quo whether I stay or leave. They're counting on it."

"They placed their faith in the right gal, but don't you think most will be stunned senseless by your confession, your done deals?"

"Yes, but also titillated by them."

"Karen, these women don't even think about those things."

"Bullshit! If they have a pussy between their legs they do. Besides, most will see them for what they are--fantasy done deals meant to titillate. Only men have difficulty telling a woman's fantasy from her reality."

"What about the done deals you done did in this car?"

"Envy, pure envy, every fucking one of them if you ask me. I lived every woman's secret fantasy of being a sexual plaything to a group of horny young men--boys if you will. They will all be green with envy, Bob, and every young boy had best hold both hands over his cock or he'll get gobbled up by a horny church lady--even a mommy church lady."

"If that happens, I'll be impressed. The reality is, I'm afraid you'll be ostracized by those biddies."

"Ostracized! Give me a break, Bob. Fact is, the ones who look down their noses at me now will still look down their noses, and the ones who look up to me will still look up to me, only I stand to gain more respect while existing in a sea of titillation."

Bob and Karen suddenly found themselves trying to converse with a head wedging in between them--little Robby's. Karen smiled and eased away from Bob to allow room, saying, "So, Mr. Thinker wants to talk, now, or are you here for something else?"

He smiled warmly and said, "Mom, what happens after we get home? Do we still get to mess around with you?"

Karen smiled warmly as she placed a hand on his cheek, then said, "We'll see. A lot depends on what happens tomorrow and how your father feels about this after he has had a chance to be Mr. Thinker."

"Do you want to? I mean, was it fun for you, too?"

"I wouldn't have allowed it if it wasn't."

"What about those things Buddy said? That was mean. You didn't like the way he bossed you around and called you those names--did you?"

"Buddy can't boss me unless I let him, and if I don't like a name, I'll slap his face. That goes for anyone, even Pastor John or any elder. Does that help answer your question?"

He smiled big and said, "You got turned on, didn't you?"

"You saw my nipples and my pussy. You saw how I acted right after. You saw how I tried to get my pussy over his dick. Did I look turned on to you?"

"Yeah, way turned on--super turned on. I like seeing you get like that. I super like hearing you say super dirty words like pussy."

"And fuck, or fuck my pussy."

He giggled then said, "Yeah, especially when you say it to me."

Karen laughed while ruffling his hair, then smiled and said, "Well, I feel like saying it now, hot shot."

Eyes beaming, "Then say it--say it loud."

Karen cupped his face in her two hands, got nose to nose with him and said in a loud, clear voice, "Please hop over the seat and fuck Mommy's horny pussy for her, Robby. Fuck my pussy the way the dogs do. You're so good at that. Mommy loves her little doggie boy with his cute little doggie bone."

Robby beamed and shucked his shorts. Karen turned to nudge Buddy awake and said, "Get in the back and make room for a real stud."

"Fuck you! I was comfortable. You get in the back, bitch!"

Wrong timing. Karen scooped the dumb shit up and tossed him into the back, then leaned across the seat to stick a finger in his startled face, yelling, "You had best learn when and when not to use your filthy tongue on me, young man. I don't give a rat's ass who your father is, you little bastard. Do you understand me?"

Buddy nodded with perfect understanding. Bob smiled inwardly. Finally, the wrath of Sister Karen surfaces. Now, as she undressed to prepare for her doggie boy, Robby was having second thoughts about mounting that bitch. As she got into position, those thoughts evaporated. He climbed over, restored his erection, and was soon humping and pumping, puffing and panting, only this time, Bob got a blow job out of the deal--not bad--God bless cruise control.

The next sixty miles were spent giving boys a turn with Buddy abstaining. One hundred miles into California, with Karen offering Greg a spread he could try eating pussy on, flashing police cruiser lights appeared up ahead in the distance. Bob alerted them, saying, "Honey, you'd better sit up and throw something on. This might be a checkpoint of some kind."

Karen quickly got shorts and blouse on but this was clearly a driver being pulled over and ticketed, so she didn't bother buttoning. As they passed by, the driver being ticketed was none other than Pastor John. He was outside the van pleading his case. No others were seen and the van looked dark.

Bob went, "Dum da dum dum..."

"Shit! This doesn't look good."

"Not for them. Not if that cop gets nosy and wants a look inside before they're ready. Would Eve squeal if he takes her aside?"

"I doubt it, but it's hard to say how she feels deep down. This would present her with an opportunity to put those jerks behind bars where they belong. We discussed that, too. From the look I gave her as they pulled along side, she knows I don't want to go that route."

Buddy said, "She'd better not squeal if she knows what's good for her."

Sister Karen shot him a menacing look as she fired back, "If she does, you had best stay as far away from her as you can, assuming you value your bastard nuts. I'll cut the fuckers off with a broken beer bottle and feed them to you, you little fuck weed."

Bob looked back to see the expression on the little fuck weed's face--priceless, like no woman ever spoke to him that way before. He looked pathetic as he softly said, "I'd never do anything to Eve, Sister Karen. What I meant was, if she squealed, my dad would go to jail and we'd be without our Pastor, and that's not good for her. She'd have no one to absolve her sins. That's all I meant."

Karen softened her disposition and then apologized for jumping to conclusions, then surprised everyone by saying, "To make it up to you, I'll give you a blowjob any time you want it. This is one you can save for after we get back and use like a get out of jail free card. You pick the time and place, invite whoever you want to watch. You can even do it in church during the service if you have the balls. [another fantasy] I'll get down on my knees and suck you off nice and slow. When you cum in my mouth, I'll swallow it all down. How's that? Friends again?"

"FUCKIN 'A'! Are you serious? You'd do that in front of God and everybody?"

"That's up to you. I don't think you have the balls to walk up to me in the pews and stick your hard cock in my face. If you do, I'll kneel and suck it in front of God and everybody--slow, nice and slow."

"Wow, I'd do it if my dad lets me. I'll betcha he would, too. I'd walk right up and rub the head of my dick over your lips and say real loud, 'Suck my cock, bitch'."

Karen came half over the seat in response, making Buddy shield his face from the expected slap, but she hung on the top of the seat, folded at the belly as she dragged his loose-fitting shorts down. The next thing he knew, his dick was deep in her sucking mouth. His arms fell limp to his sides as he watched her lips slide up and down his pole--a real blowjob, a cock-sucking, not a casual nursing suck.

Everyone loved the real blowjob, a prelude of things to come--IN CHURCH! Someone had her by the hanging udders and was milking them by jerking down on each in turn. That someone was Greg and he said, "You'll be the biggest whore in church if you do that, won't you, Mom?"

She nodded with the dick in her mouth. He said, "You don't care what they think, do you, Mom?"

She shook her head with a dick still in her mouth. He said, "I might get your jugs out and milk you while you suck him off. [ummm] I might lift your dress way up and drag your panties down so they can see your pussy. [uuummm] I might strip you all the way naked. I'll bet a whore like you would love that, huh?"

More vigorous nodding and then the dick erupted. She gobbled, sucked and swallowed, then nursed the spent dick until it slipped out. Greg was still milking her jugs and let go only when she returned to her seat to face Bob. As she licked her smiling lips, he looked to her and said, "This is your show, Karen, handle it anyway you want."

"Good, then slow down so they can catch up to us. Maybe we'll get another show. This time, I'd like to talk to her."

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.