Lamb of God - Cover

Lamb of God

Copyright© 2005 by Dandy Don

Chapter 7

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 7 - "The congregation's child molesters were in the van with 14 y/o Eve and they had an eight hour night journey ahead of them, and then five long days until Sunday--the earliest she could expect to be released." 18 Chapters of "Phil Phantom Phabulous Philth" under the pen-name of 'Dandy Don'. If you do no know his work, investigate first. YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED! Don't complain to me about the content.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   NonConsensual   Cuckold   Incest   Bestiality   Water Sports   Caution  

The two slipped out and were soon back on the street, walking at a fast clip. Jackie said, "Do you think Judy will do it?"

"Get naked and follow through on the rest?"

"Yeah, like we said."

"She's had plenty of time to mull it over. The idea made sense to her, and Angela already saw something worse. That should make things easier."

"I hope she does. That'll be neat, don't you think?"

"Neater than a skeeter's peter."

"I'll betcha we have a real short Bible study tonight."

"We'll see. If it is, that's a good sign."

"How short to be a good sign?"

"Ten minutes or less and I'd say she is going for it."

"She'll chicken out. She'll never show her pussy, not Judy, at least not to her own kids. Too bad, cause they'd like to see it the way we did. I should have told her how much they'd like to see it wide open."

"I think she knows that, Jackie. Mothers were once little girls and we know all boys want a peek at any pussy, but a mother's pussy is special for the same reason little girls find it special."

"Why, because they used to live in there?"

"Yes, Jackie, we all want to return to the womb even if just to look around."

"So, she might do it, huh?"

"Time will tell. Speaking of time, we're not going to make it. I'll race you--mark, get set, GO!"

And, they were off, arriving together just in the nick of time. They entered to find Da real Massah standing inside the door, thumping her hoof with folded arms. She glared and said, "You're two minutes late. This will add to your punishment."

By Susan's watch they were one minute early, but no point in arguing. They demonstrated their desire to continue obeying the rules. Each hung her head after nodding. The family sat waiting from the diner table. All were looking over the back of the sofa to watch the confrontation.

Judy said, "Now, quickly get cleaned up and seated so we can say grace."

Both moved, but neither should have run, for the fuck they didn't wipe with Cindy's dress was now out of their pussies and trickling down their legs, all four legs, and Judy noticed this after they passed by on their way to the bathroom.

"Stop right there, both of you!"

They froze with a tableful of onlookers to their right. Each could feel the trickles or Judy's eyes on them, or any of eight pairs of other eyes. Judy came up from behind and lifted both skirts to the waist revealing not only fucky legs, but bare asses as she said, "What's this? Is this what I think it is? Answer me!"

Jackie said, "What do you think it is?"

Jackie received a hard slap to her ass for her impudence. Judy got some of the mess on her hand and examined it, then said, "This looks, feels, and smells like animal semen."

Jackie said, "If it tastes like animal cum, I'll bet that's what it is."

[smack! Owch!]

Susan shouted, "Jackie, you do not talk to our spiritual leader's wife that way. I feel like smacking you myself." And then she did.

[SMACK! Owie!]

Judy addressed Susan in a serious tone, saying, "Have you two been rutting with animals?"

All diners were at the edges of their seats awaiting Susan's response, for this was big, WAY BIG, bigger than the exciting news about Sister Karen and Eve. This was hitting close to home, and then they heard Susan say, "Yes it is. We had sex with a few dogs. I'm sorry."

This admission sucked all the air out of the dining room, but only made Judy smile, a smile they couldn't see as she said, "I'll deal with both of you right after supper. I am canceling the evening Bible study with your permission, Steve."

"Yes, of course. Whatever you think is best, dear."

"Good, because I intend to teach these two bitches a lesson they'll never forget, and I may have to use drastic measures to humiliate them and shame them back to the path of righteousness."

Steve excitedly said, "Yes, by all means. Use your judgment with my advance blessing. Any moderation would be a sin in a case such as this."

That told Susan that Da Massah and Da real Massah had a little talk and were singing out of the same hymnal. No Bible study told Jackie that Judy mulled things over real good. It came as no surprise when Judy addressed them saying, "If you whores want to mate with dogs, then I shall treat you like bitches. Bitch dogs don't wear clothes, so remove them, shoes, too. Remove everything."

The penitent bitches began removing clothing as Judy turned her attention to the table, saying, "I refuse to feed dogs at my table. Angela, set their plates on the floor, out where we can all see them."

Jackie and Susan, now nude, looked to each other, each thinking similar thoughts:

"Woo, this horny bitch is pulling out all stops."

Judy thought she read their thoughts and said, "You think I'm kidding. Wait till I put your collars on you. For now, it's time to eat. Get down on your all fours and crawl to your plates. Eat everything and lick your plates clean. If you want more, beg from the others."

While the Agnus family and Darla looked on with open mouths, stunned and amazed, the naked bitches got to their knees and crawled to their plates. There, they found beans and began lapping at that as Judy went on, "Starting tomorrow there will be dog food on your plates and little of that, so you had best hone your begging skills. I can't speak for the others, but you'll not get one morsel of food from me unless you beg with your tongues where it will impress me most."

Joan fell out of her chair with a crashing thud. Little Mark knocked over his milk glass. Steve Junior choked on his tongue. Danny sucked a deep breath. Darla gasped. Brenda went, "WHAT!" Angela giggled. Da Massah smiled like the Cheshire Cat as Susan and Jackie looked in each other's smiling eyes and chased beans, thinking, "So, Da real Massah got herself a warm-up plan--interesting, very interesting."

If anyone had doubts about the true meaning of Judy's bizarre statement, those doubts vanished when she hauled up her dress to the waist, exposing her milk-white gams to the belly button, then used a finger to stroke through her freshly-shaved, fat-lipped slit, saying, "You can only impress me by licking right here."

With that, she went to her place at her head of the table, still holding her skirt aloft. She then sat, smoothed the folds over her lap at the waist, then looked to the spiritual leader, ignoring all the catatonic looks as she said, "You may say grace, now, dear. Bow your heads, children."

As heads slowly bowed but eyes remained on the mother, Steve said, "Oh Heavenly Father, we thank you for this bounty which we are about to receive--amen."

While the bitches chased beans around their plates, often bumping heads, the family strained to see. At times, the view was spectacular. In a quiet whisper, Susan said, "As soon as we clean these plates, I say we crawl under the table and start begging."

"Okay, but you beg Judy. I wanna beg Da Massah."

"Fine, but let's beg from everyone, or try. We'll each go to our right after we do our Massahs.

"That's not fair. You get three guys and I get four girls."

"Yes, but you get Darla."

"So, you're the cunt freak."

"Wanna trade and go left?"

"Yes, you can have Darla, I want Junior."

"All right, then, we go left, but don't get stuck on Massah Stevie's dick, or I'll do Mark if I finish my girls before you get there."

"Go ahead. He has a puny dick and there's no cum in it. I get to suck all the ones with cum, and you get nothing but pussy and a dry dick."

"You're a bitch."

"You're a cunt-sucking whore and a bitch."

Susan smiled then said, "I'm rubber, you're glue, anything you call me, bounces off me and sticks to you."

"Takes one to know one, Mom."

Judy shouted, "No talking. Eat your supper then get under the table for treats or go take a bath. Better yet, if you don't want treats, go out back and wait in the yard. I'll hose you off with a garden hose after supper."

Susan and Jackie smilingly looked to each other. The lady was eager. Going out back was a no brainer. Even two bitch whores wouldn't want to be out back. It was private enough, just overgrown with tall weeds bordered by thick woods full of creepy crawlers, bugs, snakes, and infested with fleas 'n ticks. The back was where the boys played, no place for unprotected female flesh.

Though the ultimatum was generally received with grins by most, Brenda said, "Mother, you can't be serious. You're giving them no choice at all. Why are you treating them this way? They have no place to go, besides, they're part of our family."

Judy set her fork down and looked right at Brenda before saying, "They just had sex with dogs, Brenda. They rutted with beasts, copulated with canines, mated with mutts. Do you condone that sort of thing? You seem awfully sympathetic."

"Well, no, but..."

"Do you think you can correct that sort of deviant behavior?"

"I uh..."

"I'm listening. I'm waiting."

"No, butt..."

"You can't, but I can, not by beating it out of them. I'd have to use a whip to do that. No, shaming them is our only hope of saving them. I can't do it alone. We must all do our part and make them earn their treats in a way that brings great shame on them. I am leading by example, and I expect you and everyone else to follow my lead."

"Well, they'll get no treats from me."

"You may refuse to reward their effort, but you must let them try. I insist... no, I demand."

Shocked and defiant, clearly speaking for Darla as well, Brenda said, "Not at the supper table! For heaven's sake, Mother, that's sick and perverted."

"The supper table is where the food is, and supper time is when we all eat; and besides, they might enjoy doing their begging in private, and by the way you are protesting but willing to do this in private, evidently, you would too. [Brenda slammed her open mouth shut] This is being done to do good, not for sinful pleasures, so the answer is, no. This will be done right here at every meal starting with this one."

Brenda fumed as Darla said, "I wish to be excused. I'm no longer hungry, and I'm feeling ill. Sick to my stomach, actually."

She scooted her chair back and Judy angrily said, "Sit... down! [Darla sat down] You are lucky you are not down there with them, you little bitch! [Darla's ashen tone took on a deep red hue] Yes, I said, bitch. You don't mate with animals that I'm aware of, but you are still a bitch. If I don't see a change in your attitude, you will join the other bitches, or join the bitches of that dog pound of a battered wife's shelter we got you from. Is that understood, BITCH?"

The bitch gulped and nodded her head, then scooted back to the table, no longer sick to her stomach. Judy looked around the table. Most were quite amused and the amusement showed. She paused for dramatic effect and said, "We will remain here until the bitches are full or there is no more food to give them. That is, of course, unless they choose to go out back and wait on me, but I may be an hour or more. It's their choice, but I see they have made their choice."

Both were crawling under the table--Susan went to Da real Massah, Jackie to Da Massah. All eyes were on Judy as she looked into her own lap and made a spread to receive Susan. No one could see the spread, but they could see the top of Susan's head and her hands pushing up on the undersides of the heavy milk-white thighs, putting bare knees wide above the large oak tabletop. They also saw Susan's head moving in a lapping motion and could see the effect those laps were having on Da real Massah who went dreamy-eyed at the first lap.

At the other end of the table, they heard a metallic zipper being unzipped. Seconds later, the purple head of a big dick appeared above the tabletop, just the head in jerky motion, then a little hand, then a little girl's head emerged, covered it, and began bobbing. After that, no one knew which way to look.

One by one, three more zippers could be heard. Joan could stand no more and eased her ass off the seat in order to draw her panties off. She didn't intend to bring attention to herself, but did. Even the two Massah's watched. Angela, seated beside her big sister, giggled.

When no one said anything about Joan taking her panties off at the table, Angela followed suit, only she was anything but subtle or slow, and when she had them in her hand, she stretched the waistband and shot them over the boys' heads like a rubberband. Under table manners in the old regime, this would have been a crime calling for immediate execution by knife and fork. Both Massah's simply smiled, ate, and fed treats to their bitches.

Brenda and Darla were in a state of shock but gradually adjusting to the obscenity taking place at both ends of the table. Ten minutes into this bizarre new situation, Brenda took on an attitude of when in Rome, do as the Romans do. She went so far as to make the removal of her panties as obvious as she could, actually standing, hiking her dress high, hooking the waistband, and drawing down the cotton briefs with the skirt still pinned by her forearms, giving everyone a brief but good look at her pussy while removing the panties and then tucking the skirt of her dress under the waist belt before retaking her seat--ready to be served.

Proud of herself, though blushing profusely, Brenda turned her challenging eyes on her friend, Darla. The two were close and a lot alike, though one was too heavy, the other too light. Skinny Darla sat for another minute, watching Judy and Steve offer treats of food to their organ suckers, but when Judy poured some gravy down her gash for Susan to lap from the base of the slit and didn't mind when Mark stood to see that, Darla accepted the challenge and stood.

This also allowed her to see as she unfastened her skirt and let it drop, then hooked her panties and, like Brenda, eased them down. The only difference was, Brenda had to push the panties, while Darla had to hold them to keep them from falling once clear of the hips. She then stepped free of skirt and panties, causally moving them off to the side with her foot. She stood to let everyone get a good look at her pussy before taking her seat. For her, that was being very bold, but she was redder than Brenda.

Not to be outdone by those two wimps, Joan stood and pulled her dress off over her head. She stood defiantly naked and then sat. Angela, now challenged, stood on her seat and stripped naked, did a slow turn in place before an appreciative audience, then curtsied and sat.

Brenda looked a challenge to Darla who shook her head. Brenda received encouragement from all three brothers, dares from both sisters, and a silent go-ahead from both parents. Once again, she challenged Darla who, once again, tried to get Brenda to draw the line at bottomless. They had both had to show their bottom parts many times but not their tops. Bottoms were no big deal, but tops were.

You guessed it, Brenda got up and stood on her seat, did a slow teasing strip with lots of tittie emphasis, then added a few slow turns with her arms up and feet wide, shaking her large boobs. She then bowed and sat to applause. Everyone except Darla gave her the clap.

Now, all eyes were on Darla. The pressure was intense. Chants began: STRIP, STRIP, STRIP!

Darla buckled under building pressure and climbed to stand on her seat wearing only a blouse, a bra, and sensible shoes. When Da Massah told her to step up on the table, Darla took Brenda's offered hand and stepped up, carefully placing her feet to avoid plates and serving dishes as she began undoing buttons, slow and sexy.

She also moved along at Da Massah's urging. She moved down the side the boys were on, finding no place to put both feet together, not that she was trying. They each got to look up her bare legs to her bare pussy and see it better than they ever had during a spanking. She always kept her legs clamped tightly; therefore, they never saw much. They now saw she had much to see, and since Da Massah recently insisted she keep her pussy shaved, they were seeing something new--a bald pussy like Angela's only in adult size.

Though Darla's bald pussy was a major attraction, it was her tits they were eager to see, and for the removal of the bra, Darla was before Steve Jr., a real cutie, a high school hunk who had a big crush on her, and now she stood straddling his plate, facing him with nothing but a bra and shoes on.

For him, she squatted with her knees wide as she reached back to unclasp the bra. He gazed at her yawning pussy which seemed to belch out its fleshy pink innards, but when that bra came away, his eyes and all other eyes shot up to tits that hung on her chest like ski jump ramps made of white flesh, the dark nipples arching up, revealing that the light-weight Darla had once been pleasingly plump like Brenda.

Darla didn't care for her hanging udders or her up-sloping nipples, but the look on Junior's face told her that those were his favorite type. This put a smile on her face and made her thrust her chest out proudly, even shake them in his face when he tried to capture a nipple in his mouth.

Darla continued to play a teasing game with Steve allowing him to catch a nipple now and then for a fast suck, even though Danny had reached under her ass and was playing with the loose flesh hanging out of her pussy, very rude, but that was Danny. For a full minute, Darla tolerated Danny's toying and tugging, but when he shoved a finger up her hole, she stood up quickly making a stretched nipple pop from Steve's lips.

Everyone laughed, but Darla didn't mind. She now felt like the concubine she really was, a sex object, a sexual plaything, a whore in exchange for a roof over her head. Now it was all out in the open and everyone wanted to play. So be it.

Darla expressed her willingness to play when she widely straddled Da Massah's plate with her back to him, then assumed a half squat with her hands braced on her knees and began doing a whore's rolling grind on an imaginary cock, complete with deep squats over the plate that dipped her inner lips in gravy.

Though she performed her obscene dance for Da Massah, it was young Steve she looked to and wanted to impress. She showed Da Massah her ass, and son of Da Massah her moves, what she could do to a cock, how much she wanted his, and how horny she was. Steve got her message loud and clear.

By the looks of things, their mutual attraction and need would be vented at the first available opportunity. Though she was four years older and an adult, they were right for each other, dispelling the notion that Darla was a lesbian. They'd likely get married one day, but until that day, she belonged to his father. They'd have to cheat or get his permission, which wasn't likely since Da Massah was a very self-centered and stingy man, but he enjoyed watching them flirt and tease each other. He especially enjoyed this new side of Darla, new view, too.

When Darla was ready to get down, she came to young Steve for assistance. He eagerly got up and lifted her off the table and to the floor where he held her close, so close that the hard cock sticking out through his open fly was now sticking through the top of her legs and being squeezed by soft thighs.

They couldn't seem to break apart, like two magnets coming together in the night. He could feel the wet heat from Darla's pussy on the top side of his dick. When she squatted slightly, began moving again, and the pussy slid on the shaft, he thought he'd die.

Daddy allowed this obscene tease to go on until they both believed he'd allow them to actually fuck standing up, but when Steve made a move to do so by angling his cock as Darla tilted her pelvis to bring her opening to the head of his dick, Daddy said, "Don't even think about it, boy."

Darla wanted to scream. Judy thought that was cruel, but amusing, so she said nothing. Darla was her husband's whore, now acting like one, and Judy liked that better than the prissy little bitch she had been. When Darla came around Judy's side to avoid passing by the stingy asshole, Judy stopped her and said, "Too bad, I was rooting for you two. You make such a cute couple."

Darla, having been stopped, stood looking over Judy's shoulder to Susan's face meshed with mega pussy and said, "So do you and Susan."

Judy reached down and pulled herself open while Darla remained to watch, saying, "Really, do you think so? I was thinking your face would look cute down there."

Darla knew she should have moved on and now did so, taking her seat quietly. Judy would have given her a victorious grin but her orgasm rose to a point that she could no longer stave off and washed over her like a dam bursting, creating a dramatic exhibition of unbridled lust on public display that made her husband blast off in Jackie's mouth. Again, no one knew which way to look as both ends had shockingly great exhibitions going on.

Jackie's end won, but that was largely due to Judy slipping beneath the table top in her orgasmic throes at the same time that Steve heaved his loins up bringing Jackie and his full cock in full view just as the sperm flew. Her energetic sucking as she stood off to the side afforded everyone except Judy and Susan a spectacular view of a cock sucking, cum slurping, sperm eruption. She got every drop and then licked his cock from base to tip while he held it up on display like a man who knew he had the biggest cock at the table.

It wasn't until his erection began to wane that he eased back into his seat. He fed Jackie the last of his scraps, and she moved left to Steve Junior, where she went right to work.

Darla glared with envy as she could see the dick Jackie sucked on since Junior had scooted his chair away from the table when he stood and hadn't scooted back. Her glare with tight jaws ended when she felt hands on her knees pushing out and then a mouth sucking in her gravy-coated, fleshy, twat innards, making her instantly fall back in her chair and look down.

Brenda had the best view, but Angela and Joan also saw what was going on. Actually, Darla had the best view and appeared the most impressed by it. Being devoured at the dinner table quickly suited Darla quite well. She drew both legs in and placed both hands on her inner thighs, making a sea food platter of her loins.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.