Lamb of God - Cover

Lamb of God

Copyright© 2005 by Dandy Don

Chapter 13

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 13 - "The congregation's child molesters were in the van with 14 y/o Eve and they had an eight hour night journey ahead of them, and then five long days until Sunday--the earliest she could expect to be released." 18 Chapters of "Phil Phantom Phabulous Philth" under the pen-name of 'Dandy Don'. If you do no know his work, investigate first. YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED! Don't complain to me about the content.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   NonConsensual   Cuckold   Incest   Bestiality   Water Sports   Caution  

Melody Bottoms, Karen's best friend and confidant, never wanted anything other than to be a good wife and mother for Harvey Bottoms, though when she married him nine years ago at the age of nineteen, she didn't think they'd still be living with his folks ten years later, but they would be. Like Karen, Melody married into the church. Elder Sweeney became its Pastor in time to perform the wedding. Melody was his first conquest.

All five of her children were fathered by Pastors in the office--three by Sweeney and two by John. She was also pregnant once again by John, although her father-in-law was also a possibility. He always was a possibility, but the kids took after Pastors, leading her to think that Saul Bottoms had a low sperm count, the only possible explanation.

Melody loved Harvey and shared a bedroom with Harvey, but she may as well be married to Saul, Harvey's father. As their spiritual leader, Saul decided everything and ran everything under his roof. There was no telling him no. He oversaw every pregnancy, breeding her to Pastors the way one breeds a bitch to a pedigreed hound. He, in fact, was right there watching throughout every breeding session, and it often took a dozen or so attempts with each pregnancy to assure a take.

Melody grew up in the Pentecostal Church, so she had a difficult time accepting the ways of the COGFC religion. She and Harvey met while he was in the military and stationed in Norfolk, Virginia. Uprooting herself and moving out to the west coast--an elopement of sorts--proved to be a major culture shock, but nothing prepared her for the strange ways of the COGs to which Harvey was deeply devoted. If she could not become a COG wife, she could not become a Bottoms wife--ergo, the elopement--bye Mom, bye, Dad. I'll write from California.

Melody never was that into religion to begin with, but she wanted church to be a part of her life. That Harvey was a church man was a big plus, though on arrival, accepting Harvey's church as a real church proved difficult. She had an even more difficult time accepting Harvey's parents. In-laws are always difficult, and Melody expected to make adjustments, but Saul and his wife, Julie, were just plain bizarre. Besides being from the Ozarks, they looked alike, like brothers and sisters look alike. Melody got a hint as to just how bizarre they were on her wedding day.

She hardly knew them, had only had dinner with them twice, but would be moving into their large but modest home after the wedding. Due to lack of funds, the honeymoon was set for when they could afford it. Since Saul and Julie didn't have jobs, the task of household upkeep and feeding seventeen hungry mouths fell on five adults and two older teens. The Bottoms were the poorest church family with little prospect of climbing any higher. Melody reluctantly abandoned any hope of going to college and set her mind to working menial jobs while living like a hillbilly in a big city. She decided to join their crazy religion, at least give it a try. Such was her love for Harvey--the kindest, sweetest, most patient man she had ever met.

Harvey deserved a fancy honeymoon in Las Vegas, shared by a totally uninhibited virgin bride. Melody had a big surprise waiting for him after the ceremony--a vacation dream package that cost twenty-five hundred dollars. This was her money she had saved for college, and there was twenty-five hundred more to piss away on shows and gambling, anything he desired. Though she had a cherry to give him, another surprise awaited him. She had set her mind to cast all her lifelong inhibitions to the wind and be blown in any direction Harvey desired, secure in the knowledge that his desires were quite tame and ordinary.

Still, if they weren't, she wanted to be mentally ready, willing, and able to engage in perverse sexual acts. She was braced to have sex with others, or with another woman, or be photographed doing vulgar things, or go about the casinos without panties on, or pee on him, or be peed on by him, or get whipped in chains, or be bound helplessly while black men had their way with her, or see a live sex show, or star in a live sex show. Melody had done her homework and now knew what kinky was.

After all that study, Melody couldn't help but hope that Harvey had some little twist to his nature. She was as ready as any Pentecostal girl would ever be to take a twisted plunge. She was also ready to be disappointed. If there were a poster boy for absolutely straight guys, Harvey could be the model.

To make things extra special for Harvey, and to inspire him, she purchased a very sexy bra and panty set from Frederick's of Hollywood--a sheer, half-cup, push-up bra and ultra-sheer French-cut lace and satin panties. The set also came with a garter belt and fish net nylons. She felt positively wicked, and she prayed that those assisting her in the bridal chamber would understand. Julie thought the bra and panties were a great idea but thought the nylons might be seen, so they were discarded. She'd get married bare legged.

While in her bridal chamber getting the finishing touches done to her wedding dress and train, being assisted by Julie and a few bride's maids, Saul entered the room and ushered out the bride's maids. He then locked the door. Melody found this very odd behavior. She could have been undressed. Moments before, she had been, and he didn't even knock. Julie acted as though she expected him.

Julie distracted Melody while Saul got behind her and began lifting up her dress and petticoat material, which was distraction enough, but what Julie was saying stunned Melody:

"Dear, it is a tradition that the father of the groom must have the bride before the ceremony begins. This won't take long. Just bear with us, and it'll all be over soon."

Julie then joined Saul at her rear leaving Melody bent forward from the waist, holding onto the vanity table, stunned speechless as her fancy panties were lowered to her ankles. One dozen moral objections, eight social objections, several legal and religious questions, along with a "WHAT THE FUCK?" never surfaced--killed in her throat by the phrase "it's a tradition."

With her voluminous petticoats piled over her head, feeling bare from the waist down because she was, Melody next felt the blunt rubbery head of a large cock trying to gain entry into her virgin niche with feminine fingers pulling vaginal flesh apart. Julie had gotten under her, facing her legs, and had wrapped both arms around her ass to reach in and peel apart the lips of her pussy, helping her husband in this way. Melody could feel Julie's hot breath wafting over her sex because the woman's face was pressed in tight to the muff.

Stunned immobile and shocked speechless, Melody braced for the entry that she could tell wouldn't be easy. She couldn't tell how long his dick was, but if he was as long as he was thick, he had to have a monster cock like some of those she'd seen in the slick porno magazines she had obtained through a friend who works at the Norfolk Naval Base. Melody had no idea cocks got that big having only seen the genitals of infants and small children she baby sat for over the years. She figured those men must be porn models because they were freaks of nature--exceptions to the rule. Harvey certainly wasn't that way.

Under ordinary circumstances, knowing that a penile freak of nature was trying hard to shove his freaky wang up her unused wazoo was enough to make any virgin go screaming from the room, but these were by no means ordinary circumstances. This was a church tradition, or family tradition, or hillbilly tradition, some kind of tradition. Melody could not recall which, but she recalled the term, tradition, and just held her position. The confused and bewildered bride grimaced as Saul wedged inside and then began cramming more and more unnatural dick in, ripping through her precious hymen as though he didn't expect there to be one, or didn't care. He hurt her terribly, but she bit down to keep from crying out, now down on her forearms and getting licked by the helper.

Melody's mind was a blur of emotions and feelings. What a horrible tradition to violate a bride on her wedding day, just minutes before the wedding, and she couldn't imagine any woman doing to any other woman what Harvey's mother was doing to her at a time like this, for Julie was licking all around where the dick met pussy, that or sucking on the clit. If Julie's traditional role was to distract the bride from the screwing she was getting, the effort didn't work, but licking and sucking did help. As the screwing progressed, the licking helped a lot. After Melody fully adjusted to taking all of Saul's large cock, an event she never thought she'd experience in this lifetime, Julie's tongue and mouth action began feeling absolutely marvelous.

Saul was in no hurry. Once he became fully seated, he took leisurely strokes. These became very pleasant to a pussy trying to adjust to an impalement which helped her take her mind off how bizarre this was, or how wrong this was, or how sinful this was, and just concentrate on how nice and kinky this was. She relaxed and focused on the feelings coming from her loins. Before long, she widened her stance by stepping out of her undies, giving Julie freer access to those things she wanted to lick and suck on. Melody was glad she did that, for Julie was an excellent licker and sucker when she had room to work.

Melody also helped Saul out by joining the rhythm of the screwing, rocking back and forth to work with his ins and outs. With Melody's help, they had a good ten-inch stroke going. At one point, Saul laid over her back and ran both hands up inside the front of her dress to cup her tits inside the bra. He squeezed and massaged her breasts, rolled her tight nipples, and showed her how tits should be manhandled. Harvey could learn a great deal about tit play from his father. For one, you really must get inside the bra to do it right, and nipples weren't the delicate things Harvey thought they were.

Melody began to love everything the three of them were doing. This was a threesome, plain and simple, but engaged in on her wedding day, just minutes before the ceremony, a very kinky threesome, especially since her husband-to-be wasn't even involved or present to bear witness.

Melody gradually came to accept the tradition. Some traditions shouldn't be examined to death but accepted at face value. She was sure the wedding-day threesome absent the groom had good foundations. There had to be a good reason for welcoming a new female member into the family this way. Still, Harvey could have warned her so she'd be prepared. Then again, maybe the surprise was part of it.

Saul wasn't giving her the long strokes she liked while lying over her back, but his tit massage made up for that. His cock still felt great and she ground her loins on it. She moaned and cooed and heard Saul say, "Yeah, you're a hot cunted little bitch, aren't you, Melody? Yeah, you like this fuckin' don't ya? You love a nice big cock in yer tight little cunt, ain't that right, gal?"

This came out of left field and left Melody wondering if this part might not be Saul's little touch added to the tradition to spice it up. At one level, his vulgar words incensed her, yet, at another, those same words excited her. Her pussy liked what he said and wanted to hear more like it, though her mind rebelled and felt insulted. She had to decide how to respond for he seemed to want her response. She decided to go with her pussy and said, "Yes, I like it a lot."

"You ain't gettin' no fuckin' like this from Harvey. You know that, don't you?"

"Well, I don't think he's as big as you are."

"He ain't nowhere near as big as me. Boy's got a dick the size of my thumb and balls like hazelnuts. You need a man with a mule dick swingin' 'tween his legs and balls the size of a bull's. A hot little cunt like you needs a real stud to put a fire in her belly. Ain't that right, gal?"

Melody wasn't sure where this was headed, but she had to agree, a dick the size of any thumb would be a bit of a disappointment. She had no trouble agreeing with him. He said, "Good, then you tell that boy that your pussy, ass, and tits belong to me. He can have the rest, but I decide who fucks you and who don't. If he gets any, he has to come to me for it, you understand?"

Now, she knew where this was all headed--straight to Kinksville with her future father-in-law driving the train and her future mother-in-law riding the caboose. Again, her pussy rejoiced and her head rebelled. Pussy won again. She said, "I'll tell him, but he won't like it, and he is my husband, or will be."

"He don't have to like it, just obey the rules. He's good at obeying the rules. You just tell him what we agreed on and how it's gonna be from here on. You do that, and you'll get all the big cock you want, plus Julie's mouth goes with it. You like that mouth action of hers, don't ya?"

"Yes, very much."

"She'll eat ya even when I ain't fuckin' ya. You just show her a good nekid beaver and she'll gobble it all up and make ya cum. Not only that, she'll stay and eat up all yer girl cum, lap it right outta yer fuck hole. Did you ever have a woman do that for you?"

Thrilled by the obscene images his words conjured up in her innocent mind, Melody said, "No, never. No one has ever licked me down there before."

"Kinda nice, ain't it?"

Still thinking about having girl cum lapped out of her fuck hole, Melody said and meant, "Very nice."

"Now, I want you to give me a good swear-to-god oath that you'll set that boy straight on things."

To insure her cooperation, Saul pushed up, grabbed her by the hips, and gave her the long strokes she loved, only now with more tempo. She wasn't thinking straight, nor did she think long before saying, "I swear to God, I'll tell him my pussy, my ass, and my tits belong to you, Saul. I swear I'll do it first chance I get."

"That's right, and you make him understand that you're his wife, but you're my whore."

Ordinarily, Melody would recoil at that term, coming from a big Navy town as she did, but these weren't ordinary circumstances. At that moment, she'd have ordered WHORE personalized license plates for the family station wagon and paid for it with the children's lunch money. She said, "Yes, I'm your whore, Saul. I'll tell him that and make sure he understands."

"You gotta tell him in front of the Pastor before he pronounces you man and wife. The Pastor has to hear it and bear witness to make it official. That's our way, Melody."

"WHAT! [She tries to look back over her petticoat-shrouded shoulder] Do you mean out there while the ceremony is going on?"

"There's no other way. You don't have to shout it from the rafters, but say it so that Harvey and the Pastor can hear it plain."

To insure compliance, Saul began buffeting her loins while asking her to reaffirm what she'd do. She did, and then she climaxed. He humped her all through her orgasm and then he blasted off inside. She was in a dead swoon, barely hanging onto the table for support when he pulled out and Julie got to work eating fuck out of her fuck hole, just at a time when Melody thought the madness was over. She was dead wrong. Julie brought her to another orgasm, then stayed and ate the girl cum out of the aforesaid-mentioned fuck hole.

Melody still held a bow-legged squatting pose for Julie ten minutes after Saul pulled out. She fed fuck to the woman as though Julie needed to eat fuck to survive. Melody felt no shame in doing what she was doing, because she was convinced that Harvey's mother liked being fed the yucky stuff from the vagina any way she could get it. Melody even rolled to her back resting her shoulder blades on the vanity table so as to feed Julie better--at least, in a way that Melody could see better.

Saul occupied his time by playing with Melody's tits, telling her what a great fuck she was, what a great whore she'd be, and how much fun they'd have following the wedding. He was over-selling the deal, but she had already given her word, and her oath was her bond. She finally turned to him and said, "Saul, I'm your whore. I already agreed and swore an oath to God. I won't back out, for better or worse. You own my body, now. You can do with it as you please, assuming your son still wants to marry me. That's a big if, now, but I'll do as you say and put it to him at the altar if that's the way you want it done. I gave you my word."

He wore a big shit-eating grin and stood up, saying, "All right, Julie, you can get up, now. She's all ours. Now, get her all gussied up again. I'll send in the bride's maids."

"Damnit, Saul, give me a minute to get her knickers up and her dress down."

Saul left the room. Melody stood like a child getting dressed by her mother. When all was in place, she watched Julie wipe her face. Melody couldn't believe the woman had done what she did, but seeing her wipe her slimy face in a hand towel drove the memories home. When Julie saw her staring, she said, "Look, he's a good man, just a little kinked. A wife does what she's gotta do to keep her man. You might be in my shoes some day, so don't go looking down your nose at me, young lady."

"I wasn't, honestly. I'm just in shock, I guess. I really thought you enjoyed what you were doing. I feel just awful, now."

"Well, you needn't. Fact is, I do enjoy it. I don't know why, but I do. Like he said, when you want it, just show me a beaver. I can't resist going down on one, and you'll have to push me away when you've had enough. That's just the way I am. We'll get along just fine as long as I never feel like you're looking down on me because of it."

"Julie, I never will, not ever. I swear to you. If you like doing that, I'll be more than happy to make a good beaver for you, but to be honest, I can't ever see pushing you away."

"Well, shit, I guess we're doomed to get stuck, hung up like a couple of dogs."

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.