Lamb of God - Cover

Lamb of God

Copyright© 2005 by Dandy Don

Chapter 17

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 17 - "The congregation's child molesters were in the van with 14 y/o Eve and they had an eight hour night journey ahead of them, and then five long days until Sunday--the earliest she could expect to be released." 18 Chapters of "Phil Phantom Phabulous Philth" under the pen-name of 'Dandy Don'. If you do no know his work, investigate first. YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED! Don't complain to me about the content.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   NonConsensual   Cuckold   Incest   Bestiality   Water Sports   Caution  

Eve was being kept prisoner in the home of Pastor John. Though he had no wife, he had five significant others and their children to serve as jailers. Most of the younger children and babies were his, but most of those over the age of twelve weren't. John ran what amounted to a home for divorcees with no place to go and nothing to do with children to raise. He had turnover but the current batch had been with him for many years.

In all, there were twenty eight children, roughly half were his. Three of the women and two older teenagers worked outside the home and two women and three teens took care of the home and large communal family. Each woman had her own bedroom which she shared with her own children in one king-size bed, and it didn't matter if her three kids were all teenage boys as was the case with newcomer, June Harper, a three-year resident. John wanted it that way and insisted that everyone sleep in the nude. June always looked tired.

He at least had the decency to take his pick to the master bedroom which was his alone though he never slept alone, and he never had to sleep with the same female twice in a two week period. He had that much legal pussy under his roof. None of that pussy, however, was getting enough attention. Okay, June Harper was. The rest were restless and adding Eve to the mix, seeing her get one man after another for days on end only made matters worse.

When Karen arrived on Friday morning with her four dogs and four more she borrowed from two other families, revolution was in the air, and as usual, the man of the house was oblivious to it. Part of the problem was that the man of the house was never in the house. Sure, they had the teenage boys, but only one was over fifteen and he was gay. The other five were little guys in every way, and three of those only had eyes for their mommy, so that left two little guys to try satisfying fourteen pussies.

Those women and girls needed cock--construction worker cock, sailor cock, truck driver cock, men with cocks and big hairy balls. Everyone else in the church community was liberated, but the Pastor's bitches had no cock to be liberated with. The church men, the only men they ever came in contact with, would not touch the Pastor's private stock, and the Pastor's women were ready to revolt when Karen arrived like the prick fairy with eight male dogs.

One by one, those dogs were led off to secluded places. By the time Karen rounded all eight up again, they were useless. No amount of massaging could coax an erection, and one growled at her for trying. All Karen did was turn her back for thirty minutes while she went to talk with Eve, trying to convince her, once again, that mating with dogs was a good thing and doing it in public was the best thing. That was all the time it took those horny bitches to drain her mutts, and she never did get through to Eve. If anything, Eve became more adamant than ever to do all of her mating within her own species.

Nothing was going the way it should. Karen was pissed and demanded to interrupt a confession to speak directly with Pastor John. Evelyn Robinson patched her through. When Karen finally got him on the line, she yelled, "God damnit, your fucking bitches drained my dogs!"

"To whom do you wish to speak, ma'am?"

"I'm not amused, John. I have two days to get a reluctant bitch trained and come up with a mutt fuck act, and your fucking wives and slut daughters drained every dog I have, all eight. They sucked 'em, fucked 'em, and left their balls bone dry. One dog even growled at me when I tried to jack him hard. You need to start taking care of the home front and stop fucking everyone else's pussy. At least, send men here and say have at it. You're facing a mass walkout if you don't. These bitches are horny, John, and you should be ashamed of yourself for letting things get this way."

"Ma'am, I'm just installing a phone extension in the choir director's office. Who was it you were looking for, and where does he live?"

Karen brought the phone to her hip with her hand cupping the mouthpiece. "SHIT! That ignorant assed Evelyn patched me to a fucking telephone repairman." Karen brought the phone up and said, "I must have a wrong number, but his address is 319 Sycamore in Brentwood Hills. I think they need their phones checked frequently. Better bring a large crew. After hours and weekends are fine, all except Sunday mornings."

"YES MA'AM! THANKS!"

Karen dialed the church number again and got Evelyn again:

"The Church of All One God in Christ. Sister Evelyn Robinson speaking. How may I help you?"

"You can help me by patching me through to the fucking Pastor, not the god damn telephone guy."

"Is that you again, Karen?"

"Yes, it's me."

"Well, they put this new phone system in, and I'll be switched if I can figure it out."

"Well get someone who can, or go get John and put him on this phone."

"I'll get him."

Karen waited and tapped her foot. Three minutes later, John answered.

"John, I have two days to get a reluctant bitch trained and come up with a mutt fuck act, and your fucking wives and slut daughters drained every dog I have, all eight. They sucked 'em, fucked 'em, and left them bone dry. One even growled at me when I tried to jack him hard. You need to start taking care of the home front and stop fucking everyone else's pussy. At least, send men here and say have at it. You're facing a mass walkout if you don't. These bitches are horny, John, and you should be ashamed of yourself for letting things get this way, and I told those very words to your telephone installer because your half-wit secretary patched me through to him."

"I see. That's not good."

"No it's not. I can't get anything done here, and Eve is not fucking anymore humans, so why don't I take her home and train her there? We can rehearse there, too. My place is private. I'll place a sign on the door that says the house is being quarantined, no visitors."

"Fine, you handle it. Whatever you need, let Evelyn know... make that, Elder Donaldson. He'll be your gopher, and we have funds for this, but let's keep it under five-hundred."

"I won't need much, and thank you for trusting my judgment."

"I have to, Karen. I'm up to my clerical collar in bitches and wannabe sluts. Everyone expects to come in here, tell a hot story, and then get screwed. They're killing me. I'm beginning to hate pussy and my office reeks of it."

"Good, serves you right. I hope you drown in it."

"What did I ever do to you?"

"For one, you kidnapped and gang raped my child."

"Other than that."

"I have to go. I have real work to do."

"Yeah, I must get back to the grind myself. See you at the theater. Break a leg."

"Throw your back."

Eve was glad to be going home, but not happy about going home with eight male dogs--three in the front seat and five in the back. Before they'd gone a mile, Eve cried, "Mother, these mutts are impossible. Can't we put some in the trunk?"

"We only have a few miles to go. If you'd let them sniff and lick, they'd settle down."

"I hate being licked. God, they are so disgusting--STOP IT! DOWN!"

"You stop it, Eve. Sit on your hands and part your legs."

"Mom, no! I have no underwear on."

"I know, that's why they're so wound up. They smell pussy, now do as I say. I mean it, Eve, or I'll turn this car around and leave you at that house."

Eve fumed but reluctantly followed orders and got licked in the crotch as soon as her legs were six inches apart. Her mother wasn't satisfied with six inches. Her legs had to be as wide as possible. When that was the case, all three were licking her between the legs, on her legs, inside her twat, and one great big sombitch in back behind her mother was steadily licking her face, and he seemed to be after her saliva. His tongue kept swiping over her mouth, trying to pry inside. Every time Eve tried to talk, his tongue got in. He was so fast, she couldn't believe it. She'd no sooner open her mouth in protest when her mouth would fill with tongue. Every protest got cut off this way. She literally could not get a word in edgewise.

Karen saw this oral tongue fucking and found it amusing, because having her mouth fucked by a dog's tongue so disgusted Eve and she couldn't wipe her mouth or block him while sitting on her hands. Karen stunned Eve when she said, "Turn your head this way and keep your mouth open." Eve tried to protest and got another mouth swabbing. "Do it or I turn around."

Eve made an anguished, pissed, and thoroughly disgusted face before reluctantly doing as she was told, and then the saliva lover had a field day. He continually licked, lapped, and probed inside Eve's mouth, at times making her gag. They looked like two French kissing lovers. Eve had tongues working at both ends of her body, and both ends were being deeply penetrated. The tongue actually went down her throat at times. Down below, one dog was licking her asshole, one licked her womb, and the other kept licking her legs, and it was the one licking her legs that was the biggest distraction from the one dining inside her gullet.

Bizarre didn't begin to describe how this felt. After she became numb to the yuck factor and had only sensation to contend with, she had to admit to herself that under the right circumstances, under adult supervision, this might not be a bad way to die. Oddly, it was the tongue working in her mouth that she grew accustomed to first. When she found herself lifting her tongue so that he could get the underside too, she knew she was succumbing to something she hated.

Her mother saw that in her face, and said, "Yeah, not bad is it? I picked that one up yesterday. I got him from the pound after they warned me of his disgusting habit, the reason they had to put him to sleep. They said someone in the previous owner's home fed him from their mouth. He said, that's how dogs pick that habit up and develop a taste for saliva. Once they do that, they'll pester you for saliva. Two of my other three are picking up the habit, but the third will stop after all the peanut butter is gone. He'll come along now that I have a helper. You will help won't you, Eve? Just nod your head. I see you have your mouth full."

Eve nodded her head, but the nod was one of surrender, not eager anticipation. Karen smiled knowingly, then said, "I know you can't bear the thought, but I am going to turn you into a bitch whether you like it or not. At home, you'll live like a bitch. You will remain in the nude wearing only a dog collar, and you'll eat and sleep with your lovers. These dogs will learn that they can have you whenever they want you. Whenever one passes near, you will part your legs as wide as possible and induce him to mate with you, and I don't mean just try. When he's finished, you'll lick his cock for him. When you fuck face to face, you will open your mouth to him. You'll suck his tongue while he's fucking you, and nothing will change when company stops by. I'm serious about this, Eve, and nothing will change my mind. You will become a bitch. You know that, don't you?"

Eve nodded. Karen smiled and said, "Good. Like I said, you don't have to like this, but you must accept this. I have every confidence that you will eventually adjust to life as a bitch and be happy. If I didn't truly believe that, I would never subject you to this horror. I do know you find this a horror and totally disgusting, but that will pass. If I'm wrong, and you haven't adjusted by the time you're eighteen, you'll have your own life and can make your own decisions, but until then, I make them for you, and I say you are a bitch. We won't discuss this subject anymore, will we?"

Eve shook her head slowly so as not to dislodge the tongue, but he was beginning to lose interest anyway. She began getting breaks when she could have gotten a word in, but she chose to hold her mouth open and remain silent, awaiting more. The breaks were now lasting tens of seconds when a dog on the other side jumped up and placed his paws on the top of the seat by her right shoulder and he began licking the side of her face. Eve, without being told to do so, rolled her head his way and offered her mouth.

Karen smiled on seeing this and adjusted the rear view mirror to see if Eve was being passive or active. She saw that Eve was sucking tongue--opening to receive him, but sucking when he withdrew. Karen reached over and patted Eve's chest, saying, "Yes, you're going to make an excellent bitch, Eve, excellent."

Eve liked hearing that bizarre praise though she still hated the thought of living life as a bitch as her mother described a bitch's life. Her mother had it bad, that much she knew from confession day. Eve had no idea how bad until the short speech she made. That speech left nothing to the imagination and nothing to discuss. Running away never entered her mind, nor did fighting her mother. That left only one option, live life as the bitch her mother wanted until she turned eighteen, and that's why she tuned her head and sucked. She got patted for surrendering, not because her mother thought she suddenly turned bitch.

They'd be home soon and the second dog lost interest quickly. He hopped down and the first had had enough. Eve looked to her lap, pulled the skirt up to see, then used her fingers to open herself to the one dog that continued to lick. Her mother was right, the others settled down. One curled up on the floorboard and one lay on the seat beside her, but one eager beaver licker was still deep licking the hole. Eve made that task easier and made her mother happy for doing so. She got another pat, this time on the inner thigh.

Eve said to the eager beaver licker, "Good dog. You take good care of your bitch's pussy, don't you boy?"

"I hate to disappoint you, Eve, but you're not his bitch. These three are borrowed. Our four are in the back. You met two of them."

"Oh, so we only have four?"

"Yes, but I'll be getting more. I want ten. That's our limit. After that, we'd need a breeder's permit and all the neighbors would have to sign off on the application. That'll never happen. The rest, I'll be very choosy about."

"Are some of those for you?"

"No, they're all for you, but I may indulge myself from time to time."

"That's an awful lot for one bitch."

"Yes, ten will keep you busy, but I want you kept busy. I also plan to take you to mate with other people's dogs. Another thing I'd like to do is get hooked up with outsiders who are into this sort of thing so we can do stag parties and orgies, maybe make porno movies. In a place like L.A., that shouldn't be too difficult."

As they pulled into the driveway, Eve said, "You'll make me famous."

Karen turned off the engine and turned on the seat to say, "That is another way of saying, 'you'll ruin my life.' I don't want to see that attitude. I will not ruin your life, but I will give you a once in a lifetime experience. I don't care how many dogs you fuck for how ever many people, or how many mutt fuck flicks you star in, you will never be famous for it. Muttfuck Lovers of the World is a very closed and small society. In fact, MLW is underground. After twenty years as the world's best, you could still walk any street in America and no one will run up and say, 'Hey, I saw you fuck a mutt. You're that Eve Winslow bitch, aren't you?'"

Eve chuckled, then smiled, then said, "You always get what you're after. I don't know why I thought I could stop you, sway you, or change your course. I'd save myself a lot of anguish and heartache if I simply turn my life over to you until I'm eighteen."

"That's all I'm asking, Eve. I'm not saying I'm right in doing this; that's just what I want. If I fuck up your body or your life, or both, I'll try to make it up to you, or I'll say I'm sorry."

Again she laughed, then said, "Aren't you the one who always says, being sorry doesn't feed the bulldog."

"Yes, but you're the one who always says, 'But I said I was sorry.'"

"Oh, great, my own words come back to haunt me."

Karen laid her hand on Eve's mound and rubbed, saying, "Trust me, Eve. I want you to get the most out of life, and I want you to be much stronger than I ever was. I don't want you to be afraid of anything or anybody, and I especially want you to learn not to give a holy rat's ass what anyone thinks about you. They should worry about what you think of them. It takes intense heat to temper steel, heat and pounding, but each time you come off the anvil, you will be stronger. Someday, your metal will be tested. I hope you look back on these days on the anvil and you understand how difficult it was for me to hold you in the fire and wield the hammer, and I hope you are proud of the job I did."

Teary eyed and on the verge of blubbering, Eve said, "Oh, God, Mom, I just knew there had to be more to this than your desire to scratch kinky itches. Now, everything makes sense to me. You haven't lost your mind, and you do still love me best."

"Yes, Eve, I still love you best. I will always love you best, but if that ever gets out, I'll deny it."

"Well, I won't tell anyone. That'll be our secret--a secret shared only between the sword and the hammer."

"Poetic--I like that, now, let's get these mutts in the back yard. You look like you could use a massage and kisses for your owies."

"I could sure use a massage, but most of my owies are in a nasty place."

"A mother's lot is no bed of roses, Eve. We have to kiss the good with the bad. Just throw the doors open. They'll follow pussy anywhere."

"Good doggies."

After putting the dogs away, Eve and Karen retired to Eve's bedroom where Eve received a full body massage with oils, and she was in heaven all through it. When her mother rolled her over and began planting sucking kisses to vaginal injuries, Eve was in seventh heaven, propped up on two pillows with her heels up against her butt and the knees pressed flat to either side, using her hands to frame her sex in stark contrast to the last time they were in her bed doing the same thing. That time, Eve simply laid there with a pillow covering her face, unable to look.

She was a different girl following her abduction ordeal. She showed no shame or shyness, and was intent on watching everything. At one point, she said, "I don't think I'll ever tire of seeing your face between my legs, or seeing your tongue going up my pussy hole."

Karen extracted her tongue to say, "I hope you realize that most of the time our positions will be reversed, and I'm not talking as in a sixty-nine. I mean, you'll be doing this and I'll be watching, and I won't be the only one watching."

"I figured as much, but I'm much stronger, now."

"You'd better be because you'll service me on Sunday in the service, on the dais, and then I'll breed you to those dogs out there."

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.