Lamb of God - Cover

Lamb of God

Copyright© 2005 by Dandy Don

Chapter 9

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 9 - "The congregation's child molesters were in the van with 14 y/o Eve and they had an eight hour night journey ahead of them, and then five long days until Sunday--the earliest she could expect to be released." 18 Chapters of "Phil Phantom Phabulous Philth" under the pen-name of 'Dandy Don'. If you do no know his work, investigate first. YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED! Don't complain to me about the content.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   NonConsensual   Cuckold   Incest   Bestiality   Water Sports   Caution  

Another church family that made a radical turn that night was the Hardwick clan--called a clan because the Hardwicks were actually five families living as one with grandparents from both sides of the families living with them. The clan functioned somewhat like a commune, though each family unit remained autonomous and shared living space as guests of the host family.

A married couple in the Hardwick clan had a private bedroom which they had to share with any pregnant offspring, putting a crimp in privacy, but the unfortunate girl got to live in greater comfort like the rest of the adults. Kids, mostly boys, lived in a large modular building out back much like living in a Spartan barracks. Babies and toddlers had a nursery in the same building and were cared for by the live-in unwed mothers. Girls were separated from the boys, so there were three segmented areas of the communal dorm. Living in the big house was a big deal, and a girl missing her period wasn't all tears and sadness.

James Hardwick was the clan's spiritual leader though his father and his wife's father were elders--both having served five-year terms as Pastors--and were living with them. James was the bread winner, the home owner, and that made him the spiritual leader. His word was law in the home though he could be over-ruled by either elder on matters of religion. If they did that, they might be invited to leave, so breadwinner usually prevailed in all matters.

James was the most successful member of the church, and his enterprises or domestic service employed everyone in his clan plus half the congregation. He could have the Pastor's job but was too busy building his business enterprises to deal with that demanding position. Besides, he had plenty of legal pussy under his own roof:

Joann Hardwick--his wife--43--a full-figured brunette with deep brown eyes, a sharp dresser, and a busy socialite, very active in the church but little else.

Betty Hardwick--his brother, Gary's, wife--36--a pixie brunette with dynamite legs who also worked as James' personal secretary. When he went on business trips, he took Betty with him. When he went on vacations, he took Betty with him. When Betty had free time to serve her husband's needs, Gary was usually away on business.

Donna Simpson--Bob Simpson's wife and Betty Hardwick's sister--33--foxy redhead, great tits, long legs, with a passion for pussy. She was also a great fuck and was not averse to being used to win friends and influence people that James needed winning or influencing, male or female. She was, in effect, a whore on call, but few knew that she served under more than James.

Kay Smith--Don Smith's wife--baby sister to James--29--Long wavy-haired busty brunette, slim, trim, exercise nut, who wears the latest and finest that K-Mart offers for the attractive woman who likes to show her busty, yet slim, trim figure in order to look like Jackie Smith from Charlie's Angels. She loves telling people that she had been solicited to work at Hooters and one young man asked if she had ever been a Charlie's Angel. Technically, not a legal fuck, but sex between adult siblings was just considered odd unless the female looked like Kay. In that case, it was justifiable incest.

Gail Freeman--mistress--25--Dark hair with a shapely figure, always seen in short dresses or skirts, rarely wearing panties, almost always braless, played the kept slut role to the hilt but was also a devout COG member. The Church and the Clan were her life, and her role was to serve both as a mistress and bearer of new church members. To her, being a slut for Christ was a calling that she took seriously.

Abby Donaldson--Elder Donaldson's wife, Joann's mother--53--a portly, full-figured, matronly woman with a Betty Crocker look about her. She did all the cooking with Donna as her assistant. The two were secretly engaged in a one-sided lesbian love affair with Donna happily doing most of the kneeling. James rarely poked Abby but he liked Abby and Donna together.

Shauna Hardwick--his mother--62--still quite attractive and in good shape, a woman who ages like wine, a very pleasant woman that everyone loved. She was a compulsive hugger and do-gooder who continually pushed James to do good things with his money. She rarely failed. He often said that if he ever got to Heaven it would be because his mother pushed him in.

(James had been a mother fucker since the age of thirty-five, so he considers her legal pussy. Neither ever confessed to the ongoing sex they have. Their thing was a poorly-kept secret within the Hardwick clan, but a well-kept secret outside the clan. James lived by his own code while under his roof and no one dared criticize his code, not even his father or father-in-law.)

James had himself quite a harem, but he could afford quite a harem. He didn't need to go after the young pussy, but knew he could without anyone raising a hand or voice against him. James was not a deeply religious member and he rarely attended church service, but he headed a family of devout followers, so to appease them, he followed the rules and only fucked who he could fuck with his mother and sister being the exception.

James had two teenage daughters (Racheal, 15; Pam 17) both fine looking girls who took after their mother, but they were still untouched, and besides, they were daughters, a double no-no. They shared one bedroom in the big house, though his two teenage sons lived in the boy's dorm. His girls were special, not to be fucked with, still, he often thought about it, and Pam inspired wet dreams in every male member of the clan. She had a sensual beauty that her untouchable status accentuated--the ripest of forbidden fruit. She was temptation in the finest fashion.

What he thought about mostly was them getting caught up in the web of perversion Sweeney and John had going so they'd at least be fuckable girls. That wasn't likely to happen as they were James Hardwick's flesh and blood daughters--untouchables. A nod from him would change that, but James couldn't quite bring himself to nod--not yet. The timing had to be right, but he swore to himself that he would have them before anyone else had the pleasure. Time was running out in Pam's case.

Other clan young ones weren't so lucky. They were most touchable. Most were already pregnant or pregnant again thanks to nods he'd given to Joann's father, Elder Donaldson, a member of Father John's inner circle. His own father would have no part in that nonsense, though he was slowly coming around after they began bringing all elders into the Sunday sessions. A veteran of four sessions, he was often seen eyeing the more delectable preggos in the clan. They were up for grabs, and the other adult males in the clan had no qualms about grabbing one or two for a secret game of slap and tickle when no one was looking.

James now had plenty of fuckable young pussy under his roof. Betty Hardwick--his brother, Gary's, wife--mother of six had three--Toni, 15, 4 months pregnant with her third; Adrian, 13, six months pregnant with her second; Marsha, 11, not yet fertile.

Donna Simpson--Bob Simpson's wife and Betty Hardwick's sister, mother of five had two, twin girls, Dotti and Samantha (Sam), 16, both pregnant with number two, both six months along.

Kay Smith--Don Smith's wife--29, mother of three had herself a pregnant ten-year-old in her eighth month--a fertile little bitch, that Lana.

Gail Freeman--a mistress since the age of twelve, mother of eight--three girls, five boys--and two of her girls were pregnant--Cindy, 11; Mona, 12. The youngest girl, Sarah, eight, had gotten the nod but had not yet been nabbed. Had Eve not been nabbed, Sarah would have, and Gail would have driven her to the nabbing point.

James ruled a large roost of pregnant babes with babies aplenty--seventeen currently in diapers with eight on the way. Donna Simpson was also pregnant and about to deliver another baby that James gave her to add to the three she already had from him or Pastor John. Joann had just delivered her second Pastor John child, both boys.

All told, the clan had thirteen adults and forty-eight children, seven toddlers, and ten infants all living on the five acre estate. One big happy family, the largest by far. Only one other clan came close with six adults and twenty-two kids.

Though most of the children attended regular public school, the estate ran its own school for pregnant girls, and most of the school-age preggos from the church attended the estate school rather than remain in the public schools. Abortion was not an option and birth control was frowned on. The church depended on big families to keep it growing as most kids left and never returned once they were free and on their own. Though James paid the price, he fully supported the policy.

He had a powerful weakness for pregnant young girls. It was enough to see them walking about the estate to get him randy. Toward that end, he had invested more in video surveillance equipment than he had in the facilities themselves. The classrooms, the showers, even the toilets were bugged with his spy devices that fed to his office where a man dedicated to monitoring and editing created a video tape of "The Best of Today" each day. James studied these at home. Pussy was always handy. He found it quite satisfying to fuck old pussy while thinking about and watching young pussy.

The Hardwick school was not an official church school, it was a home school that took in others. To church members, the Hardwicks ran a church school for their unwed mothers. After nine years of nasty pastors, they had a bunch, two classrooms full that transformed the boys' dorm into a school each day. The nursery ran full time, so James got his value out of that 5,000 sq ft modular building. He ran the breeding colony--Preggo U, Bastards "R" Us, Lolita High--and he needed a bigger building. Church insiders were already planning a church expansion.

James was, in fact, a very important insider. Without him secretly supporting first Elder Sweeney then Pastor John, none of this would have been possible. He could deliver four elder votes, but it was his money that made the church viable, and his jobs kept unhappy parents from moving. Few suspected he played any role, and most thought he hated the status quo. James wanted to keep it that way. He refused to participate in any Sunday session involving his girls, sending instead his lovely wife, Joann.

She gave him the details at night in their massive bed, usually while jacking him off to a video of two early teen preggos trying to manage a sixty-nine on a slippery shower room floor, though he would rarely cum and often went to another bed to fetch the pussy he felt inclined to fuck, then return to his massive bed to fuck it while watching a cute little fat-lipped pussy being masturbated while sitting on a toilet, oblivious to the fish-eye toilet cam hidden under and inside the front rim, just inches from pink. The man lived the good life.

Some men are pussy whipped. Joann Hardwick was dick whipped, but she lived the good life and kept her robes nice and clean. She tried not to think about all the sex she wasn't getting, or all the horny cock living under her roofs, or all those naked little masturbating sluts on tape, or the four male Dobermans that protected the grounds after lights-out. She rarely had to put those beasts out of her mind, but since hearing about Sister Karen's passion for the beasts, that's all she thought about. She got her info from a very reliable source--Ann Dobbins.

She and Ann had always been close and they were the two most powerful females in the church--one because of money and one from so many elder connections. Between them, they decided who was in socially and who was not. Most of the women curried favor from Ann and Joann. The rest, a comparative handful, could care less and looked to Karen for their inspiration and social acceptance. Gail, the mistress, was one. She, Melody, and Karen formed a trio of friendship.

Ann and Joann also went way back to early childhood, and were best friends even way back then, so Ann hid very little from Joann, although telling Joann what she had done with Karen, Eve, and most of the elders in Pastor John's office was beyond what she was willing to share. She did, however, tell her everything that she heard over the choir room intercom, and who she heard it with, and what they were doing while they listened.

Joann knew that her father was now a pervert along with the rest, and that he screwed Eve and many other young girls, including five of their own girls--Betty Simpson's gorgeous twins and all three of Gail's little sluts. He played straight, but Ann told all.

Joann could hardly believe the things Ann told her, but the news about Karen was a total shocker, unfathomable, totally degenerate; but after the call, Joann could not stop thinking about those damn dogs. Those bestial thoughts would not go away and each thought she lingered on made a stain that only confession and absolution could wash away. It was her damn thoughts that kept getting her pregnant, and her damn husband thought it was funny.

Joann received the call from Ann shortly after two on Wednesday afternoon, and by three, Joann had made three trips out to the kennel to bring treats to the dogs, make friends, and peek--yes, they were all males, and hung.

Joann told her mother and James' mother about Karen's confession. They in turn told Betty, Donna, and Kay. Kay worked the school along with Gail, so Gail heard her info fourth-hand, but there wasn't much distortion from Ann's first-hand account to Kay's. By the time school let out, the preggo girls knew and would go forth to enlighten the world only to find that the news beat them home and Mom was still on the phone going, "No... you don't say... she didn't... how could she... that slut... what else did she say?... Well I heard... [yadda yadda yadda]"

The men were all at work with the exception of Elder Donaldson who was still at the church. They'd hear about it from their wives and Elder Donaldson would pretend to be hearing it for the first time. Abby now knew what she had always suspected. She had to decide whether to continue playing dumb, challenge him with what she knew, or confess to having herself a cunt lapper, or any two of the above.

Each woman of the clan had her own thoughts and decisions to make. What to do about this new development. There seemed to be a sensual electricity in the air. The atmosphere was charged. Each had her own lusts that she'd kept bottled up, sexual secrets no one knew about, affairs going on that some knew about and some didn't, and kinks hopefully no one knew about. The Clan, was in fact, a smoldering cauldron of hidden lusts and sexual activity, all bottled up for over a decade, but Karen had uncorked the bottle. There was no need to speculate as to what might happen if everything suddenly came out. It was now happening and in a much bigger way than anyone imagined.

Joann kept going out to the dog pens, but so did Shauna. Their repeated trips and sudden interest in the mutts was an amusement to the three women at work in the big house--Abby, Donna, and Carol Hastings, the upstairs maid who was a church member but not part of the clan. James fucked her, too, whenever he'd catch her at work. Sometimes, she had to make a bed twice.

Shauna and Joann met at the kennel once as three heads huddled at a kitchen window and watched. Shauna and Joann seemed to read the thoughts of the other. They shared an intimacy that few mothers-in-law and daughters-in-law do. They'd been fucked in the same bed by the same man at the same time on and off for almost ten years. You get to know a person when you share a dirty secret like that. When two people fuck over you and the product of that fuck drips into your face, you feel a closeness that is difficult to describe. The same applied to all the other adult women in the harem, but with Shauna it was different. She got a huge kick out of fucking in front of, and especially over, her son's wife--not a mean kick, just a big thrill.

Joann and Shauna were never close, just intimate, and now they stood close and watched the dogs, especially their underbellies. Joann passed a bit of pork through a chain link and said without looking to Shauna, "Penny for your thoughts."

Shauna thought for a few seconds and then said, "I think I'm thinking the same thing you are."

"What am I thinking?"

"You want me to say it first, is that it?"

"I wish you would. If you did, I think I could."

"All right, Joann. I was thinking James might like to watch his mother getting bred like a bitch in his marital bed--with you in it, of course."

"Do you want my opinion?"

"Yes, and then I want your thoughts."

"I think he would. In fact, I know he would. A passionate interest in bestiality is one of his kinks. I think that's why we have four well-hung Dobermans. As for my thoughts, I was thinking he'd like you to see me getting bred like a bitch right here in this kennel, or maybe out on the lawn somewhere."

"Ummm, what an interesting idea. That would certainly bring you down a few pegs, wouldn't it?"

Joann laughed then said, "A few? A few dozen, I should think."

"It is a possibility, though, isn't it, Joann?"

Joann turned to study her mother-in-law for a few seconds, then she smiled and said, "I suppose anything is possible once James gets an idea in his head. I have yet to put my foot down. Likely is, I never will."

"I'm good at putting ideas in his head, you know."

"Yes, I'm well aware of that."

Shauna smiled devilishly as she turned to place her back to the fence. Now looking left to Joann, she said, "You know, Joann, I never told you this, but the best part of fucking my son is fucking him in front of you."

"My goodness, Shauna, your language!"

"Yes, that is shocking, isn't it. [musing] Isn't it funny that for years we have been doing the most shocking things in bed together and never called anything by its real name, its common name."

"Funny, yes, but we are Christian ladies."

"I'd like to hear you use those terms from now on."

"Or?"

"Or, I won't put any ideas in hubby's head."

Joann smiled and turned to her side to face Shauna's profile. She stared that smiling, knowing stare then said, "You drive a hard bargain."

"I'm a very perceptive woman. Now, let's hear them, as many as you can fit into a sentence. Make my ears burn, and I'll make it happen tonight. Tell me what you crave, Joann."

Shauna had turned on her side and now faced Joann. Each studied the other and then Joann said, "I wanna get my horny cunt fucked by these mutts, and I don't care who sees, or where it gets done, as long as I am naked and helpless to prevent it."

Shauna laughed sympathetically, then said, "Oh course you do, and I shall see to it this very evening. All I have to do is promise my boy to fuck a few in your bed for his viewing pleasure. All he has to do in return is take you down a few dozen pegs. That should do the trick."

Joann's smile broadened as she said, "I do believe he'd do that."

"I'm sure he will. He loves his mother."

"As only a mother fucker into bestiality can, right?"

"Absolutely, and speaking of mother fuckers, you have two who would like to join the club."

"Bill and Martin? What makes you think that?"

"I'm a mother fuckee. I know a mother fucker wannabe when I see one. They both have the hots for you. They'd be queer not to. You'd be a fool not to want those strapping lads. I know you must think about it. Are those the confessions that keep getting you in so much trouble with Long Dong John?"

"If they were, you would have heard about it by now. No, Shauna, some stains you wear and some you absolve and take your fucking like a slut. Those incestuous fantasy stains I'll wear until we get a pastor without an intercom."

"It would make little difference, now."

"Yes, but I won't be the first, and Karen doesn't count. I'll fess up after you do, right after if you wish. Just tell me when you're ready to come clean."

"I'd come clean this week, but Gunther would kill me."

"Does he know?"

"Yes, Joann, he knows. If you will recall, he was the Pastor when we first fucked. I carried that terrible stain for three months and then I had to come clean and tell him about the twenty-two fucks I'd gotten off James in just three months."

"Poor thing. Never put off till tomorrow what you can do today. Do you still count them?"

"No, I gave up after they entered three digits, but I think Gunther is still keeping track. When I come back to bed, he checks my oil with his infidelity dip stick--his fuck finger."

"I would imagine he finds you to be a quart low."

Shauna laughed then said, "Some does leak out, doesn't it, Joann?"

"Don't I know it. I figure a quart."

"You wear it well."

"I wear it often. You're not the only leaky bitch in this house. I will say this, though, you are the leakiest."

"Thank you. I try."

"That must have been tough--confessing to your husband."

"At least I knew Gunther wouldn't tell a soul. I'm sure he never has."

"So, you'll wear the stain right to the gates?"

"No, I'm eager to rid myself of it and start staining anew. I just don't want to kill him. If I'm not the only one, he won't die or object to me seeking absolution. Hell, I'm not so sure he'd object to me going first as long as he was sure others would soon follow. You for example. He is still convinced I'm the only mother in COG history who ever laid down with her child."

"I see. You want company, is that it?"

"What's wrong with that, and we could have plenty. We all have mother fucker wannabes, even Gail if you count her little devils, though I'd be surprised if they weren't already. I think she nursed the lot of them on her clit."

"Haven't we all?"

With eyes wide in amazement, Shauna said, "What do you mean, haven't we all. Did you?"

Joann laughed hard and long, then said, "No, Shauna, but I had to see that look on your face. Sorry."

"I think you did, Joann Hardwick, you bitch slut, you."

"You wish."

"I'll soon get my wish."

"I wish, but don't be so sure. James may need a few days to think on this before he's willing to do anything. He rarely acts on impulse, and he may surprise you after he has had time to think this through. He'd be opening a wide door to all manner of sexual misconduct if he were to do to me what you'd love to see him do to me."

"I think I know my son better than you do. After all, I'm a lover and a mother, and I do believe I have had more of his sperm in my pussy than you have had in yours."

"I know you have as many times as he fucked me but came in you. I'm sure you have a few gallons on me by now even if we don't count what fell on me."

"Ummm, music to my ears, Joann. You know, there is one other idea I'd like placed in his mind, but this will shock you, probably nauseate you."

"I assure you, nothing would shock me. What is it?"

"Well, I always thought it odd that he didn't have his wife clean me after sex. I mean, you are right there. It would be so convenient. He always makes such a mess between my legs and his father doesn't appreciate that one bit."

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.