Lamb of God - Cover

Lamb of God

Copyright© 2005 by Dandy Don

Chapter 16

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 16 - "The congregation's child molesters were in the van with 14 y/o Eve and they had an eight hour night journey ahead of them, and then five long days until Sunday--the earliest she could expect to be released." 18 Chapters of "Phil Phantom Phabulous Philth" under the pen-name of 'Dandy Don'. If you do no know his work, investigate first. YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED! Don't complain to me about the content.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   NonConsensual   Cuckold   Incest   Bestiality   Water Sports   Caution  

With Connie's confession coming right on the heels of Karen's, John's appointment book filled solid through Sunday. He spent all of his time hearing confessions, so much time that he had nothing for Eve and left her to the elders. By Thursday afternoon, he knew he led a flock of female perverts who, if they hadn't committed the sin, thought about it--same thing. No one would go walking out of the Sunday service if he bred Eve on the dais, so he gave the elders the task of seeing that she was ready to perform and her mother should be part of the act. He said, "I want something that would make a Tijuana sexual side show operator blush."

To this point, Eve hadn't been introduced to any dogs, only the threat of dogs. Karen didn't think they'd actually do it, and Eve was pretty sure they wouldn't. They just talked about doing it, and then Karen received a call from Elder Donaldson who wanted her to join the rehearsals and help them develop an act; after all, she was the pro.

When Bob arrived home from work he was met by an excited wife who had just gotten off the phone. She said, "Bob, they're going to do it, and they're going all out--this Sunday!"

"Doing what?"

"Mutt fucking Eve. They want me to help put together an act involving six to eight mutts."

"Shit!"

"Bob, this is beyond my wildest expectations. Elder Donaldson said Pastor John has been booked solid since I came forward, and he's booked solid through to Sunday. It's like everyone wants to come clean before Sunday. He said I would blush at some of the confessions he's hearing, and they're coming from the very people who always shunned me. Fucking hypocrites! I knew it!"

"Karen, what about Eve?"

"What about Eve?"

"She's had enough. She told me that the last time I fucked her, and that was this morning before I went to work. The poor kid is worn out and so sore she can't walk."

"So, you fucked her. Talk about your hypocrite."

"All right, I'm a hypocrite, but she really is worn to a frazzle, and she really does not want any dogs brought in on this."

"Tough tittie. From now until Sunday, that's all she's fucking. They're giving her a day to rest and recuperate, and then, we go to work. You were her last human till after the show. She's been sleeping or soaking in a hot tub since she saw you. He says she's feeling much better already. By morning, she should be ready to go again. Isn't this exciting?"

"For you."

"Come on, Bob, think with your dick."

"The trouble is, I've done too much thinking with my genitals, and that's all you've been using lately. I have never seen anyone so utterly consumed with perverse sex, or sex in general. That's all you think about and that's all you do."

"Oh, Bob, all this is just the foamy froth that spews out after a bottle gets uncorked. It'll pass and settle down. You'd relate if you'd been corked all these years. Right now, anything with a slit between its legs is thinking about sex during every waking moment. You men feel threatened because we women are acting the way you do all the time."

"I have never been like them and you know it, Karen."

"No, you've been dull your whole life. It has only been recently that you haven't been dull. Your bottle was uncorked, too, only you don't know how to handle it. I can see you are ate up with guilt. Relax. Have fun. Go with the flow, stud. It's party time, and there's willing pussy everywhere. If you see something you like, just walk up and fuck it. That's what they're doing to me. I get no respect and don't want any."

"I'd like the names of those I can just walk up and fuck, because I see no party going on, and everyone I meet still looks and acts the same."

"You would want a list of sure things. Damnit, Bob, take pot luck. All they can say is stop poking me with that thing. Personally, I think you'll score two to one, and three for three if you choose the right time and place. You should listen to me. Do I know my women or what? Was I right, or what? Are we a bunch of horny sluts, or are we a bunch of horny sluts?"

Bob was thinking, then smiling, then saying, "I gotta admit, you were right if they are booking the confessions solid and they're telling all."

"They are. They're telling shit I never dreamed of, and doing shit I never dreamed of. Half the sluts are bitches because of me. I'm an inspiration and a godsend. You saw Connie kiss my ass and slurp my twat. You heard what she said. I'm a godsend, her savior. They all feel that way. Now, go fuck them the way you fucked Connie. Just haul up their skirts and slip it to them. Hell, you did that to Connie with her husband standing right there. I didn't hear you ask anyone's permission."

"Well, shit, Karen, she was on her knees rear-sucking your snatch because she could now openly be a whore. That's a bit different than going up to Sister Odem while she's on her hands and knees scrubbing the floor of the church kitchen and doing the same thing."

"So, you like that big butted bitch, do you?"

"She reminds me of my mom when she scrubs the floor."

"Well, stud, go get it or don't cry to me about not getting any. If that widder woman doesn't need a good fucking on the kitchen floor, no one does. If she says stop poking me with that thing, I'll give up sex. And you are not getting any sex from me until you do her."

"I didn't need that kind of pressure, Karen."

"Yes, you do. In fact, she'll be there tonight. This is Thursday. She'll be cleaning up after the young women finish their bake sale baking. Be hanging around between eight and nine."

"How should I approach her?"

"From the rear."

"No, what line do I use?"

"You don't need a line, stupid. All right, look, you do need to get her mind on sex and on sex with you, so here's what you do. When it's just the two of you in there, tell her how she reminds you of your mom and tell her how, as a young man, your mom always made you horny when she got on her hands and knees to scrub the floor and how you always wanted to come up behind her and simply lift her dress, pull down her panties, and boink her brains out."

"I could never tell her that. She'll think I'm sick--sick and disgusting."

"If she does, you'll see it in her eyes, and you'd like to know that before you make a fool of yourself, wouldn't you?"

"Well, yes."

"But if you spark an interest, you'll see that, too. You'll get her thinking. You'll make her wet and receptive, and when you get behind her and study her ass, she'll be braced and waiting, having already decided what she'll do if you do to her what you always wanted to do to your mommy. My money is on bracing herself for an exciting mount."

"Yes, but we'll be in church."

"An empty church, or at least a church with a closed kitchen. Everyone knows you can't come into the kitchen after Sister Odem begins her cleanup. Anyway, I'm sending you out and I'm not letting you back in the house unless your dick smells like pussy, so you're going, you're trying, and if you can't score on her, you'd better score some off Eve or else get a motel room."

"All right, damnit, I'm doing it. I can always get some off Eve."

"You hypocrite."

"We already established that."

Karen answered the doorbell at nine thirty to find grinning Bob, wringing wet on her doorstep with his cock hanging out of his open fly. She smiled and said, "What the fuck happened to you?"

"It's a long story but worth waiting for."

"Before I sniff, did you see Eve?"

"Nope. I saw my mommy."

Smiling, Karen bent and sniffed, then went, "Ummmm, nice," then licked his dick all over. When she stood to admit him, she said, "My compliments to the chef."

They took seats at the dining table with two boys doing homework. Karen said, "Well tell me all about it, stud."

He looked at the eavesdropping boys, then said to himself, "Oh, what the fuck. They are real mother fuckers." To Karen, he said, "The crowd cleared out at eight fifteen, and I stayed. She couldn't figure why I stayed, or why I was there in the first place. She was curious and figured I wanted to talk in private, so she makes a do-not-enter sign and hangs it on the door, then shuts it. She loves when people seek her out and ask her advice, but they are mostly female, rarely a member of the priesthood. I'm sure she must have been thinking I needed a shoulder to cry on following my wife's sordid confession, but she had a gossip's gleam in her eye as she tried to appear consoling, like a person you could spill your guts to.

"Anyway, I start by saying, 'I have a confession that I need to make to you, Sister Odem.' Her eyes light up. Now, she knows she's going to hear something hot and juicy. She assures me that nothing I tell her will ever leave that kitchen. I'm thinking, 'bull shit' but I thank her and place my hand on hers. I take a deep breath and say, 'When I was a young man, just entering puberty, everything turned me on, but there was one thing that used to drive me up a wall sexually.'

"I can see this puzzled look come over her features as though she were thinking, 'What the hell does this have to do with being the spouse of Karen Winslow?' I ignore this and say, 'She was a woman built like you, a full figured woman with exaggerated proportions in the breast and hip department.' I made her blush, but now her puzzled look is gone and thoughts of Karen Winslow go right out the window. She pats my hand and says, 'Yes, go on.'

"I'm feeling encouraged, now. I say, 'She used to get down on her knees to scrub the kitchen floor like you do, and I'd be behind her imagining the most erotic things and making myself very horny.' She says, 'That's only natural for a boy that age, Brother Bob.' I say, 'Yes, but I went one step further and imagined me getting up behind her, lifting her dress, pulling her panties down, and having sex with her, and I pictured her letting me do it.'

"I see her gulp. She didn't expect this, but she pats my hand and says, 'I'm sure you're not the first boy to think those thoughts about his mother. Obviously, your own sons thought those thoughts about your wife and took it one step further.' I'm a bit taken aback because she used the term, 'your wife' when 'their mother' would have been more appropriate. I'm not sure what to make of this, whether she was trying to steer the conversation back to a spouse-of-Karen direction, or whether this was a dig."

Karen offered, "I think she just wanted to phrase things in a more personal way. Their mother is impersonal to you, but your wife isn't. It also reminds a man that his wife cheated on him, planting the seed that maybe he should cheat on her."

"You hit the nail on the head, Karen, but I didn't know that then. Anyway, I say, 'The reason I wanted to talk to you was to explain why I am always staring at you when you do the floor. I know you must have noticed, and you must have seen my erection.' Though I'm sure she never noticed anything, she's beaming and says, 'Yes, of course I noticed, but I'm the type of woman who takes a handsome man's erection as the sincerest form of flattery.'"

Karen laughs and says, "Who is seducing whom here?"

"This is where I catch on that she wants it as badly as I do. In addition to what she said, she is now stroking her nails along my lower arm very sensuously. Now, I know I'll be able to get back in the house, and I won't have to disturb Eve on her day off. I say, 'I'm glad to hear that, because I also came to warn you. I could restrain myself with my mother, but with my wife getting all of her sex from children and dogs, I don't think I can restrain myself if I see you on your hands and knees again with no one around. I'm afraid I'll come up and lift your dress high over your back, unhook your bra, then pull your panties down to your knees, then guide my erect cock to your pussy and fuck you while I play with your big titties.'"

Karen said, "Bob, I'm very proud of you. That was outstanding. Now tell us how she reacted to that."

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.