Lamb of God - Cover

Lamb of God

Copyright© 2005 by Dandy Don

Chapter 6

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 6 - "The congregation's child molesters were in the van with 14 y/o Eve and they had an eight hour night journey ahead of them, and then five long days until Sunday--the earliest she could expect to be released." 18 Chapters of "Phil Phantom Phabulous Philth" under the pen-name of 'Dandy Don'. If you do no know his work, investigate first. YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED! Don't complain to me about the content.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   NonConsensual   Cuckold   Incest   Bestiality   Water Sports   Caution  

Jackie and Susan exchanged smiles and then broke up in giggle fits, now ready to go see Chester. His name was, in fact, Chester as Susan discovered en route.

With three blocks to go, Susan said, "What is he like with you, Jackie--bossy, pleading, begging, demanding. Is he shy or straight forward?"

"He's not shy, and he doesn't beg. He's not bossy, either. He sorta acts like he's doing you a favor and tells you want he wants. You get the feeling that if you don't do exactly as he says, he'll make you leave."

"Ballsie. I like that. I wonder how he'll be with me there?"

"The same, I'll betcha. We talked about you a lot. He's not scared of you if that's what you're thinking."

"Good. I don't want him to be. Still, I reserve the right to drag you away from there and to forbid you to ever go back. And I expect you to honor my forbid."

"I will, but you won't. Why would you. I told you, he's just a dirty old man. He's not mean at all. He just loves watching naked girls fuck and do nasty things, and he's dying to see a mother and daughter doing stuff together. He's never had that before, but he had a few that liked to watch."

"So, are we ready to eat each other?"

"Why not. We both did it."

"Why not. I don't know about you, but I kind of enjoyed it."

"Duh... kind of enjoyed it? Mom, you're a lesbian cunt sucker, a pussy lapper, a twat tonguer, a gash gobbler, a slit slurper."

"I am not a lesbian. I like cock too much."

"Then you're a lesbian that likes cocks too."

"I'm bisexual, and so are you. At least, I'm not a bitch."

"I'm rubber, you're glue. Whatever you call me, bounces off me and sticks to you. There's his house over there. The old brown one."

"How convenient, a child's playground right in his back yard."

"Yeah, he likes it there. He meets lots of kids that way."

"Quite a setup."

"Let's go through the playground and come in through the back. That way he'll see us coming and be ready."

After making the turn to go the long way, Susan asked, "Be ready?"

"Yeah, be naked. He likes being naked. He likes it when you stare at his hard cock, so don't be bashful about looking. He only wears shorts and a robe unless he has Muttley out looking for pussy. He can get them off quick and I don't see him out anywhere. He's probably sitting at the window with his binoculars. Yup, I see him. He sees us, too. Do you see him?"

Less than a football field length to go, Susan squinted, saying, "No, where do you see him? All I see is dark glass."

"Tinted glass, but look in the sliding glass door on the left side. He just got up."

"Ah, yes. I suppose he's getting ready to receive us. I'm all smiles."

"So am I. My pussy itches, too."

When they arrived at the sliding glass door, the door slid to admit them. Susan saw no one until she entered and her eyes adjusted to the dim light after he drew the thick curtain shut.

Stale air hit her hard. The place was, indeed, a dump--dark and musty. She saw a small, withered old man, a man who reminded her of a gold prospector, a 49er with a very hard dick postured to show off so Susan stared which made him smile and show his missing teeth. Yes, he was harmless, a dirty old man with the mind of a dirty little boy. He hadn't said anything to give her that impression, just the way he looked and acted.

Susan extended her hand, saying, "My daughter has told me so much about you and your dog, Muttley. I'm glad I finally get to meet you."

"Yeah, did she tell you I let Muttley fuck her in the pussy?"

Confirmation. Susan smiled, delighted by this curious old man. She said, "Yes, she did."

"Do you wanna see him fuck her again?"

Holding in a smile that threatened to be a laugh, Susan said, "Yes, I would if you don't mind."

"You can watch, but first, you have to take off all yer clothes and get nekid."

"Well, if I must."

With that, Susan began stripping. Chester began jerking off, and Jackie stood to the side watching both while wearing a smile, often looking around for Muttley."

Once nekid, Susan stood before him as he surveyed her body, walking around as Judy had done. He even dipped to peer between her legs, very rude, but Susan widened her stance for him when he tapped her left inner thigh.

He made another trip around but this time, he fondled flesh. He hefted and squeezed boobs, rolled nipples, squeezed ass. He told her to bend over and spread her cheeks. He actually said, "Bend way over and crack a smile." She did, even pulling her ass cheeks apart to have her butthole fingered.

Once back in front, he cupped her crotch and fingered all the flesh therein, saying, "You're horny, aren't ya? You got a wet pussy. You ain't never seen a dog fuck a little girl, huh?"

With his withered finger working in her slobbery hole, she said, "No, never."

He sent two fingers in deep and said, "You wanna see that real bad, huh?"

"Yes, very."

Susan put action to her words by grinding her pussy on his fucking fingers, restoring his toothless grin as he said, "Yeah, how bad? Would you let a big ole buck nigger fuck you and cum in yer pussy?"

"Yes."

"And let him make a nigger baby in you?"

"Yes."

"Are you a whore or somethin'?"

"No, I'm a good Christian mother."

"Oh yeah, well, if you wanna see my dog fuck yer daughter in er pussy, you gotta admit you're a whore right in front of her."

Jackie, also holding in a smile, moved before her mother and said, "Mommy, you're not really a whore are you?"

Susan held back to thrill the pervert. He finger-fucked harder to overcome her resistance, and then she broke down and cried, "YES! YES! Yes, I'm a whore, Jackie. Please forgive me but it's true."

The maniacal perv peppered the inside of Susan's left leg with withered sperm until he got control of himself and managed to get a few pathetic squirts on her clit. The rest, he rubbed between the lips of her pussy using his rapidly deflating dick while she stood in a bowed stance to make the job easier. And then, the poor little hairy fucker collapsed.

Susan barely caught him, but Jackie got a good grip and eased him to the floor with her mother's help. Once on his back, Yosemite Sam laid there trying to get his breath. Kneeling over him, mother and daughter looked to each other. Jackie said, "Way to go, Mom, you almost killed him."

"You could have warned me. I didn't know he was that frail."

Chester got enough breath to say, "I ain't frail, [puff puff] damnit. I just got a little [pant pant] winded, that's all. Gimme some breathin' room, will ya?"

The two backed off, then stood looking down on him and his puny cock, now a fraction of its former ignoble glory and wet with Susan's vaginal slime. He took a long time to get wind, but when he was ready to be vertical again, he wanted help, saying, "Well, don't just stand there gawkin' at my dick, help me up!"

Both helped, and he wanted no more help once he was steady on his feet again. He shook off the helping hands and said to Susan, "If you wanna see this mutt fuckin', you take her clothes off, every stitch. Get yer daughter nekid as the day you birthed her."

That was a simple task owing to Jackie only having on the pullover dress and sandals. Susan made the stripping more pleasant by going slow, gradually unveiling the prize beauty, then kneeling before her to remove the sandals, inspiring Chester to say, "While yer there, lick her pussy for her."

He received inspiration from the way Jackie kept getting her pussy in her mom's face while Susan tried getting the footwear off. Susan would have given Jackie a dirty look, possibly a swat, but she liked the idea and cooperated, otherwise, the pussy never would have deposited its slime on Susan's nose and lips, and that was Chester's inspiration.

He had another idea as Susan went to deliver a slit slurping lap. Susan, halted her advance to hear, "Have her lie back on my fuck bench. That way she'll be all ready and you can use yer mouth to make her ready to fuck. While ya'll get yerselves set, I'll get my camera and stuff."

He left the room and Jackie received her swat, which made her laugh. Susan stood and said, "Where's the fuck bench?"

"He's talking about the ottoman, over there."

Jackie dragged the worn, faded, and cum-stained ottoman away from the easy chair and set it in the center of the room, saying, "I lie on my back over this filthy thing. He likes it any way we do it, but I like front ways best because I can see everything."

"Let me look for a clean towel."

"Don't bother. Nothing is clean in this house. I'm used to it. Seems right for getting screwed by a mutt, don't you think?"

"It seems filthy, but it's your back. Go ahead, lie down."

Jackie laid with her butt perched at one end and her head at the other, then got up on her elbows to see the beaver she made as her mom knelt at the business end and stared at it. From behind, Chester said, "Don't just gawk at it, get yer mouth on it and yer tongue in it. See if you can swab the back wall of her pussy while I get this lighting shit set up."

Susan leaned in and began swabbing. Jackie squirmed, loving the sight. Chester fought awkward equipment but gradually poured daylight on the scene from three angles. He then knelt at the side of the fuck bench and began snapping pictures while giving directions.

Susan felt odd getting her picture taken doing something so obviously illegal, but he didn't bother her, nor did his directions bother her, or anything Jackie said. In fact, they both amused her equally with their childlike enthusiasm for anything nasty, or their penchant for filthy words, or their love of disgusting deeds. The two were a match made in heaven--pervert heaven.

Chester was in no rush to bring on the mutt, probably trying to build another boner. The mother eating her daughter helped a lot, but when Jackie let a squirt of piss go into Susan's mouth--bingo!

Susan was stunned for she had inadvertently swallowed most of that squirt. Jackie, like Chester, thought that stunt was funnier than hell. Susan stifled her true revulsion and anger because they did enjoy it so much. After swallowing what little was left, she told Jackie not to try a stunt like that again, then resumed her vaginal attentions.

In their current frame of mind, that plea was like begging for it. Before Susan could restate her plea in the form of a demand, piss filled her mouth until her cheeks bulged. Chester now had a full erection.

Susan's impulse was to spit the piss in Jackie's face, or in both their faces, or at least wet the floor with it. She would not swallow it, and didn't want to hold it, so she got up and went in search of a bathroom. When she found it, she swallowed, gulped actually. The bathroom was filthy, disgusting, awful, nauseating. Swallowing was better.

Leaning against the door frame out of sight, Susan couldn't believe she swallowed an entire mouthful of urine. Now, she had to decide how to be on her return. They would assume she had spit. She didn't act insulted or pissed when she left, so she saw no reason to be any different on her return, but how to handle this situation that was sure to escalate if she didn't act like an adult.

She then thought, "Suppose I don't act like an adult... hummm?" She felt her belly--felt fine--then remembered that urine was sterile, not tasty, but safe to drink. A smile slowly formed and a plan gelled as she headed back.

On entry, Susan stopped with a mother's pose, hand on hip, and said, "Jackie, don't you dare do that again. I am not going back to that filthy bathroom again."

She giggled and said, "It slipped out."

Chester said, "Don't you get no piss on my floor. If you do, I'll make you leave."

Returning, Susan said while getting to her knees, "You heard him, Jackie, now you must control your bladder--no more slips. If I wind up having to swallow your pee, I'll be so pissed. I may not do anything while we are here, but when I get you home, young lady, you'll know just how upset I am."

"I'll be good, Mommy. You'll see. Eat me some more, okay?"

Chester said, "Yeah, she ain't nowhere near ready, yet. You need to do more suckin' of her whole pussy."

The setup, but Susan went into the setup with her mouth wide. She engulfed all of Jackie's vagina and sucked. For almost a minute, nothing came out, and then there came a trickle, followed by a squirt.

Susan had half a mouthful when she broke contact, glared at Jackie, then gulped and made a sourpuss expression in order to say, "Jackie, damn you! I know you can control your bladder better than that."

Jackie could not stop herself from giggling. Chester said, "She's tryin', now keep on goin', we're almost there. We'd get there if you wouldn't stop."

Susan made a face and resumed, confident that she was very entertaining, that her act was bought by half of her audience. She got another good mouth seal going and almost at once, piss began coming out it measured squirts.

This time, Susan only groaned in surrender, made sourpuss expressions, gulped, swallowed, and thrilled the piss out of her delighted audience by staying until there was no more piss to drink. She kept sucking and making sourpuss faces even as Jackie announced her squirts. It was suck, squirt, make a face, and swallow, then wait for Jackie to announce the next long squirt while holding to her toes like a nasty little girl who had her mother over a barrel. The entire process ate up several thrilling minutes and a full roll of film.

To say they were delighted is a gross understatement. They were beside themselves. Susan disengaged and sat back on her heels, trying to look like someone who had been taken advantage of and used as a human toilet, holding in her anger because she so desperately wanted to see a dog fuck a little bitch. Jackie knew an act when she saw it, but Chester was totally fooled.

Chester said, "Got a bellyful a piss, did ya?"

Susan nodded. Jackie said, "Sorry, Mom, but it all kept squirting out. I tried to warn you, but I guess you didn't want to spill any. Maybe you were sucking my cunt too hard."

Susan glared. Jackie smiled. Chester grinned, then stood and said, "You earned your reward, so I'll go fetch Muttley. You better get on the side so you can see his dork better."

Susan moved to the side. When he disappeared down the hall, Susan gave Jackie the evil eye and said, "You little bitch. I'll teach you to take a piss in my mouth."

Jackie giggled and said, "Why teach me; I already know how. I just pretend your mouth is a toilet. Pissing in your mouth is easy--fun, too."

"Just remember, what goes around, comes around, and if you spill a drop, I'll whip your pussy--with a real whip."

"Ooooh, I'm trembling."

From down the hall came the sounds of old man restraining excited dog. Bassets, renowned for their keen powers of smell, smelled Jackie pussy when it was three blocks away. When the mutt emerged into view, Susan saw that Bassets were also renowned for cock way out of proportion to their bodies. Muttley's wang swang beneath his body, dusting the floor as it advanced on its target.

With Chester holding tightly to the leash and with paws going twenty-miles-per-hour on a one-half-mile-per-hour advance, sliding on hardwood floors, they made steady progress toward the beaver Jackie watched them over. Still up on her elbows, waiting with legs out in ninety-degree angles from her torso, the sitting-splits beaver, Jackie called to her lover dog, making Chester's job harder. When they arrived, Muttley mounted, and Susan now saw all of his impressive member as Chester grabbed his camera and took his place on the other side.

Jackie held the slab of dog cock proudly, showing her awed mother, saying, "Some cuke, huh?"

Looking at a slab of dick meat any man would proudly display, one that put its owner to shame, thirteen inches from chiseled tip to balls, half being covered by a furry sheath that could be pushed back and would fold itself accordion fashion as Jackie demonstrated, exposing eleven inches of bright red meat as thick as a big man's two thumbs put together, Susan said in awe, "No shit! Are you telling me you can take all that?"

"I take most of it. The knot forms back here and that's as far as she goes. That's still a lot of cock, Mom."

Since Jackie indicated a place two-thirds the way to the balls, indeed it was--eight, nine inches at least. Muttley wanted in, and Chester wanted him in, but he wanted the mother to put him in. Susan was all too happy to serve, now eager to see this coupling of princess and the beast.

Jackie was content to watch as her mother guided the tip of the dog's dick to the hole. Once there, Muttley took over. Doggie dick went sliding in, and then hammered in, knocking the breath out of Jackie.

While Chester merrily snapped shots, Susan watched in awed amazement, unconscious of her daughter's plight, for Jackie was experiencing plight. The knot area was building inside her pussy, and this wasn't good. Already stretched to its limit, pussy tissue gave when it had to give causing great pain which the girl tried to hide, refusing to cry out.

Susan kept waiting for the knot to appear, all the while thinking there was no room outside for it to appear. The balls were very near Jackie's ass and the folds of sheath were bunched against pussy flesh. When she looked to Jackie to question the estimate, she saw the strained expression, making the girl look like she was in labor, her hands gripped so hard to the sides of the ottoman that the knuckles were snow white.

With deep concern, Susan said, "Jackie, what's wrong?"

Chester said, "Damn, never saw the knot go in one before. This girl got a pussy on her like a fully growed whore."

"Oh my god!, Jackie! What should I do?"

Jackie let out a hard breath and sucked another, then said under great strain, "Get a fucking picture!"

"Honey, if this hurts, we need to stop."

Chester said, "There ain't no stopping once they get in like this, not once they got themselves knot-hung in a bitch. You can squirt 'em down with a hose, but that don't do no good, jus gets 'em wet."

Jackie took three rapid breaths then said, "I'm all right... The pain... is going away... I needed to stretch, I guess... Boy, I sure feel full."

"Good lord, Jackie, you must have twelve inches of dick inside you!"

"Don't forget the knot... That's like balls 'n all... Umggh!"

"Jesus Christ, Jackie, I can see this is killing you. Why would you keep coming back?"

Straining, Jackie said, "Mom, I never took his knot before. I guess I was trying too hard to impress you and took too much... It grew inside,... and now it's too big to come out. Are you impressed?"

"Damn, girl. You may have ruptured something. He may be fucking your guts."

"If he was, I think it would feel better. He sure stretched my pussy out into my guts. I feel the tip way up here [solar plexus]--makes it hard to breathe."

"Breathe shallow. Relax and breathe."

"Mom, I'm getting gut-fucked by a mutt with a giant cock. You don't relax. It is starting to feel pretty good, though. I'll bet you'd like it. You like big cocks, don't you?"

"Yes, we whores are noted for that. I must say, you do make a picture."

Chester said, "I got a bunch. I do my own developin'."

In jest, Susan said, "No, I thought you'd take them to a Photomart."

"Can't do that. I'd get in trouble if I did that."

Susan forgot who she was talking to. She returned her attention to the mating at hand. Muttley was going for his nut, jack-hammering his dick in Jackie, causing pain, but a pain she responded to.

Susan had to set aside her concerns for her daughter's welfare to absorb this erotic sight. Nothing she ever imagined was this vulgar and erotic at the same time. She stared all through Muttley's orgasm which triggered Jackie's--lovers coming together. In a way, they did look like lovers, in a bestial way.

After the orgasms, both were spent yet still stuck, hung up. Jackie laid limp like a ragdoll. Muttley wanted down and tried, but Chester kept him in place. It would not do for him to try to get turned around as dogs do, not until the knot receded.

Susan said, "What's going on?"

Chester said, "Gotta wait till his knot goes down. It might pop out now, but it might hurt her to try. Best wait a minute."

Susan stroked Jackie's sweaty forehead, brushed wet hair from her face, and said, "Are you okay, baby?"

Jackie turned glazed, dazed eyes on her mother and managed a weak smile, saying, "There wasn't any room for cum. It all shot into my head. I'm cum dumb. I see sperm swimming around inside my eyeballs."

Susan had to laugh at her little trooper who didn't even mind the dog slobber falling in her face by the tablespoon. For five full minutes, Jackie and Muttley were hung up like husband and wife in canineville, and then Muttley pulled free with a sucking pop. Bestial fuck by the cup poured out of Jackie, but no blood.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.