Lamb of God - Cover

Lamb of God

Copyright© 2005 by Dandy Don

Chapter 5

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 5 - "The congregation's child molesters were in the van with 14 y/o Eve and they had an eight hour night journey ahead of them, and then five long days until Sunday--the earliest she could expect to be released." 18 Chapters of "Phil Phantom Phabulous Philth" under the pen-name of 'Dandy Don'. If you do no know his work, investigate first. YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED! Don't complain to me about the content.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   NonConsensual   Cuckold   Incest   Bestiality   Water Sports   Caution  

Susan Hobbs could barely contain her excitement after taking the plunge and not only getting the nod from the Pastor to take Jackie next, but receiving an invitation for her and Jackie to witness a Sunday session--Eve's. Best of all, their spiritual leader, Steve Agnus, would not be present, had no say in the matter, and was powerless to stop it.

Susan had thought seriously about leaving Steve and his legal wife, Judy, many times but had no place to go and no other church family was likely to take her and her daughter in. There were several who might feel inclined, but all were up to their ears in pregnant females eating them out of house and home. Two more wombs to feed and care for over-rode desire, for next to Eve and Karen, Jackie and Susan were prize pussies.

Jackie especially, as she was just budding into young womanhood and looking finer than frog hair. Lambs that fine, at least under the current regime, were the Pastor's special lambs--off limits until he bled them, bred them, and was through with them. After that, a spiritual leader (or daddy) could have the pleasure of watching her belly bloom while feeding her and her mother--not a good deal even with pussy thrown in.

Life with Steve and Judy Agnus was no picnic, but no horror, either. Judy was not a sharing woman, and did not believe in bigamy, veiled or otherwise. What Steve could sneak in was tolerated, but she made sure the other women under their roof earned their keep and knew their place. Susan and Jackie shared a room, a small room that Steve would use to take his pleasure with both of his spare wives. Since Darla had a shitty cot out in the garage, he brought her to Susan's queen-sized bed. Susan and Jackie had a choice--make room, leave the room, or get comfortable on the floor. Until recently, they'd leave, but most recently, they made room.

This attitude led to a closer intimacy between mother and daughter as neither liked wearing much if anything to bed and Steve liked to strip down. He liked stripping down his object of lust, too. The bed didn't offer much room to avoid being touched, accidentally or otherwise, so when two people screwed, all were involved, and all got wet.

Though a virgin as far as a man's penis was concerned, Jackie knew all about adult sex, and she knew how much her sexy mom liked a good hard screwing. Inhibited, at first, Susan soon got over her shyness and learned to like being screwed beside her interested daughter, often holding hands with Jackie as Da Massah took pussy. Even after his attentions became centered mostly on the new girl, Darla, Susan and Jackie liked being in the same bed with screwing going on.

In private, they called him Da Massah, and would usually giggle, for Da real Massah was his homely wife with arms like thighs and boobs like buttocks. No one back-talked Da real Massah. All other pussies in the house prayed that Da real Massah didn't like pussy, but they all knew better.

Their saving grace was that Judy was a pious woman who thought every man desired her, and she did not want any more kids. They had nine, three raised and gone, but six still at home (three boys, three girls--Mark-6, Angela-8, Danny-14, Brenda-15, Steve Jr.-16, Joan-18). Judy wanted nothing to confess that might excite their randy Pastor; so she kept her unnatural passions in check.

She wasn't a very bright woman, either. Most people, including her own dimly-lit offspring, saw right through her. She loved to think that Pastor John did all he could to control himself as it was, and those listening, even Steve, found it difficult to keep a straight face when she'd go on and on about being lusted after.

The two older girls would have been ripe for molestation, being 15 and 18, but they both took after their mother and were called the Butt sisters, though they were just pleasingly plump with too much rump. Brenda, the fifteen-year-old, was a popular girl at school, and got along great with Darla. She also had a reputation for putting out in the parking lot, though no one knew if her reputation was earned and deserved. Around church people and family, she appeared to be a paragon of virtue.

Joan, the eighteen-year-old, was thought to be queer and got along with no one outside a small circle of high school cunts who had similar reputations. Joan had her mother's looks and disposition. She, too, gave Jackie and Susan cause for worry. She looked at them and at certain parts of them the way her mother did--hungry.

All this made for a difficult place to live, but neither Susan nor Jackie wanted to leave the church. They had been rescued off the streets five years earlier. The church was much better, and a nice warm house was better than an old Chevy station wagon. There were many plusses to offset minuses, and so far, the minuses weren't that bad.

They might get bad if someone like Karen Winslow cranked up the heat. Susan and Jackie discussed that possibility a great deal; that and Jackie's eventual abduction, rape, and term of sexual servitude to John's gang and Dr. Jacob.

She was ready for the sex, and, thanks to Judy's discipline sessions, always delivered on bare skin with anything handy or a hand, the prospect of one hour per week with Dr. Jacob did not frighten her as much as it did most others. Susan knew her daughter could take it. Susan was very proud of her tough little buddy, and she was more a buddy than a daughter.

They were now talking like buddies, bosom buddies with like interests: spankings, exhibitionism, fucking, cock sucking, big dicks, and tight butts. They spoke always in soft tones, even in their room, because the door had no lock and was wafer thin. Ears were everywhere, as were wagging tongues.

Everyone liked seeing Jackie and sometimes, Darla, sometimes Susan and Jackie receive discipline, because Da real Massah had no qualms about treating Susan or Darla like any other child, and Jackie like a red-headed step-child--over the huge lap, up came the dress, down came the cheap panties, and wail, wail, wail as everyone present watched, watched, watched.

The three boys along with Joan were never far from their mother's apron at discipline time, which was right after supper and evening Bible study. They'd vie for good seats at the whacking end where pussy could be seen between whacks. Judy whacked as much pussy as she did ass and thighs, and a good, long, discipline session would leave her panting with a sopping wet hand.

The person to be punished (always female as boys were never disciplined in public) didn't actually lie over the full lap, she laid over one leg and the other was used to clamp her upper body. This placed the head down, ass up, pussy up as well. The loose-fitting dress, if it didn't get trapped by legs, often fell to armpits, rendering the subject nude as bras were only worn on Sunday, or to school in the case of Brenda and Joan.

Jackie, with her hard-bodied A's didn't need a bra and wouldn't get one until she could fill a C-cup because her nipples were not the type to poke out on material--they were the very soft type in light, pastel pink, not easy to discern, but they looked great when bare, so her dress rarely got trapped. Also, Jackie's dress would often work its way all the way off and end up puddled on the floor, leaving the girl naked for the remainder of her punishment, which included a term standing in the corner, facing out, arms behind the back, head down.

Since Jackie received more discipline sessions than all the other females in the household put together, her nude body became quite common to see standing in the penitent corner. No one tired of looking, so Jackie didn't tire of squirming free of her dress for them. She would have happily remained naked but Judy needed an excuse to allow such a thing. It wasn't proper for a young lady to go about indecently dressed--except when being shamed as part of punishment.

Susan, likewise, had no shy bones and tried to squirm free of her dress during a punishment, but she didn't have enough room to operate. The best she could do was get the damn thing to fall past her tits, which always thrilled her audience, for she had a great set of hooters with long, dark nipples that definitely needed a bra. Susan was punished one time for every three of Jackie's.

Darla, a young woman of twenty, thin and attractive, was the new monkey in the zoo. She recently came from a battered wife shelter and ended up staying because the Agnus home and the church offered both safety and sanctuary. Darla, however, was very shy about her body and did not take punishment well. Although she had no choice about allowing her bottom to be bared and pussy to peek out, she made damn sure no one saw anything else. Getting her to strip for Da Massah when he wanted pussy was not easy, either, but it was strip or get--fuck or get the fuck out.

Darla received one session for every ten of Jackie's. Brenda, Joan, and little Angela made up the balance, insuring that on any given night, at least someone got it, and odds were that it would be Jackie or Susan.

Susan and Jackie saw the sessions for what they were, a sexual outlet for a frustrated family, and they didn't mind serving them in this way. Hell, the thinly-veiled S&M sessions were harmless and the discomfort was bearable though excessive, often lasting for over an hour, through breaks for potty calls, refreshments, a snack, or to find something better to whack with broke the lengthier sessions into segments.

A session didn't end until Da real Massah had seen enough and felt enough, so Jackie's were the longest at between one and two hours. Susan took second, usually one hour. Darla was no fun, so she usually got off easy in under thirty minutes. Judy was easiest of all on her own kids, having little interest in what they had to offer; besides, those Butt sisters were hard to take for more than fifteen minutes on a lap. More often than not, little Audrey just got a regular spanking and was sent on her way.

In light of Eve's abduction and Karen's response to it, things stood a chance of getting quite interesting. Susan was well aware of the effect one good slut could have on such people, and the role the confession process would take on firing up repressed passions. She had often thought about serving as the catalyst, but could never actually go through with it for fear that Judy might toss them out when word of what had been confessed got back to her. Judy ran a tight ship and would not tolerate any sinfulness that might become common knowledge and grist for the gossip mill.

No, if the trend were to be broken, someone like Karen Winslow had to break it. Rumor had it that she already had, and word came via Jackie who heard it from Buddy's kid sister who overheard him talking to their father on Wednesday morning. Susan placed her call shortly after getting up the nerve.

Now, she and Jackie were in their room, sitting on the bed, talking in hushed tones like conspirators. Jackie said, "Mom, how long do you think he'll keep me?"

"He didn't say. He only said you'd be next. I wish I had asked."

"Was he excited about your offer?"

"He was very interested. I don't know about excited. I don't think he ever gets excited. I think when you get as much sex with as much variety as he gets, excitement is no longer a factor."

"I'll bet he got excited when he got Eve."

Susan smiled and said, "Yes, I suppose, but I would imagine he was also very nervous until he heard from Buddy and found out how Karen took it."

"Mom, maybe Buddy was lying. He lies a lot, you know."

"I think he is telling the truth. I think if she were going to be pissed, we'd have seen that after we knew they had run off with Eve. To me, she looked resigned, ready to do what she told Sister Melody she'd do, which is pretty-much what Buddy told his Dad."

"Do you really think she did it with dogs? I mean, if she did, why would she want anyone to know? That's really sick, isn't it?"

"I wouldn't say sick, but it is pretty kinky. If any woman in this congregation would mate with a dog and not be ashamed of doing it, Karen is that woman. I have a hunch she made that stuff up because Buddy was there and she knew he'd go straight to his dad."

"Why?"

"To set fire to his church."

"What!"

"To set fire to the women, get them horny, get them thinking, get them confessing."

"Why?"

"For the same reasons I wanted to make up confessions or share my true fantasies."

"I forgot why."

"To get screwed by a man with a big dick for one."

"Oh yeah."

"Plus, I wanted to inspire others to open up and be truthful."

"You mean people like Massah Judy and Da Butt sistas?"

"Good lord, no. Those bitches are horny enough as it is, and who do you think they'll vent their lusts on if they start feeling free and open?"

"Us."

"You mostly."

"Yuck... then why are we doing this?"

"Because, I think it will be worth it."

"For you, maybe. I'll be the one with aching jaws and a stiff tongue, and fish breath, and kinky hairs in my teeth, and..."

"And a raw pussy between your legs from being eaten so much. I think they'd rather eat than be eaten, and you couldn't sixty-nine with any of them. Your mouth would be at their belly buttons in a sixty-nine. You might get belly-button lint in your teeth."

"... ummmm, I might like that. I sure like it when Da Massah makes Darla do it to me. She don't, but I do."

They giggled, and then Susan said, "I think Darla likes it, too, but she has to be forced. I know when a woman is liking what she's licking."

"You told me you never did it with another woman before."

"I didn't, but I still know. She did not have to use her tongue, not when her face was mashed in tight, but she did, and deep."

"Yeah, she did me like that, too. That was neat. She licked way way deep in my pussy."

"Your pussy isn't way way deep, Jackie."

"Is so. It is now. I took a cucumber this far [indicating eight inches by using a hand spread]."

"I saw what you took, Jackie, and I think you need to close that a bit, like by two inches... say, here."

"No way, Mom. I felt it. I saw. It was this much. Go get me one and I'll prove it."

"Not while Judy is home. You just want to get us in trouble."

"What's the matter, are you chicken?"

"I'm chicken to do anything before Judy gets her fires burning, yes. Our slut asses would be out in the street in a flash."

"Yours maybe, but not mine. She's nuts about my slut ass."

"Well, your ass goes with my ass, so we're not taking any risks. News travels fast. She was on the phone hearing something very shocking when we came in here. We can wait."

"I can't. I'm horny. I wanna get fucked, and not by a vegetable or a hot dog."

"Be patient. You have a date."

"No I don't. I'm just next. He won't get tired of fucking Eve for months."

"Then, we'll wait months."

"Mooooum!"

"It won't be months, Jackie. I'm thinking next Monday, maybe even on Sunday. He wants you there for some reason."

"Well he better fuck me or I'm going to fuck him, and I don't care how many are watching. I'll fuck a dog if I have to."

Eyebrows arched, Susan said, "Jackie, you filthy slut!"

"What, you wouldn't?"

"Not in front of all those people, no."

Jackie smiled and hopped onto her mother's lap, straddling, getting nose to nose as she said, "You'd do it in front of me though, huh?"

"I might. Got a dog with a dick?"

"I know where one is. Wanna go for a walk?"

"Are you serious?"

"Do you?"

Leaning back to see into Jackie's face, Susan said, "Jackie, you look me in the eyes and tell me... did you let a dog screw you?"

Jackie couldn't lie. She blushed and meekly said, "A little... sorta."

"How do you fuck a dog a little sorta."

"He's sorta a little dog, a Basset Hound, but his thingie isn't little. It's bigger than a cucumber, not as thick, but bigger, and I took every bit right up to his balls, so there. I do so have a deep pussy."

Susan laughed, putting Jackie at ease. Soon, they were both laughing, trying to laugh quietly, and then Karen said, "You little bitch."

"Well, I told you I was horny."

"You horny little bitch."

"I'm rubber, you're glue, whatever you call me, bounces off me and sticks to you."

"I'm horny, but I'm no bitch. If you really did do this, you are one up on me, kiddo."

"Then I'm one up on you, mommo, cause I sure did it, thirteen times I did it."

"Thirteen different times?"

"Yeah, thirteen different doggie cums, but not different times. I've gone there five times and I only did it the first time three days ago. That's why I volunteered to stay and watch the house while you all went to Phoenix."

"Three days ago?"

"Yeah, and the man who owns the dog doesn't mind one bit. He likes to watch Muttley fuck little girls."

"I'll just bet he does. Who is this man?"

"Just a man. He's not a church man, just some old geezer who lives on our street, way down by the playground. That's where I met them, him and his dog. Muttley tried to fuck me right there on the swing, front ways like people do. He had me around the waist and his dick was poking my panties in. If I didn't have panties on, he'd have been fucking me for sure."

"Good lord, Jackie, did anyone see this?"

"Yeah, some kids, but no adults. I went with him over to his house and that's where I did it. I even got naked and did it. We did it like people do, front ways. I got on the ottoman and Muttley got right up and got it in, pretty soon, his big balls are slapping me in the butt. That's how I know I took it all, plus, I could see. Muttley stood on my titties while he screwed me."

"Christ, Jackie, what were you thinking going off with a stranger like that?"

"I was thinking how good it would be if I had no panties on, that's what I was thinking, and I was right. It was good, way good. That's why I keep going back for more. He says anytime I want to fuck Muttley, I can as long as I get naked and let him take pictures. He takes lots of pictures."

"Jesus Christ, Jackie, you are lucky you weren't murdered."

"He's not one of those, Mom, he's just a dirty old man. He reminds me of our elders. He's nothing like Dr. Jacob."

"I should tell Judy about this, that's what I should do."

"Go ahead. I dare you to."

"Yeah, you'd like that, wouldn't you?"

"Everyone would. Come on, Mom. I told him about you, about how we are, about how you'd probably like to see it, too, maybe do it, too. He liked that idea a lot. He'd like to get some pictures of us together, doing all kinds of stuff, nasty stuff."

"I'll bet he would."

"It'll be fun, you'll see."

"The man should be locked up."

"He's a nice man, and if we ever get kicked out, he'd take us in. He already said he would, both of us. I wouldn't have to change schools or nothing, and we could still be in the church. He don't care just as long as he gets his pictures."

Always on the lookout for an alternative roof to live under, Susan mulled this over then said, "Does he live alone?"

"Yes, and he's lonely."

"Jackie, did he do anything to you?"

"He touches me a lot, but he hasn't tried to fuck me. He probably would but he keeps cumming while I'm doing Muttley."

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.