The Reservist Book 1 - Jackie - Cover

Preview

The Reservist Book 1 - Jackie

by Ned Kelly

Copyright© 2023 by Ned Kelly

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa, mt/ft, Mult, Teenagers, Consensual, Romantic, Heterosexual, Fiction,

Romantic Sex Story: Bucky is a 19yo boy becoming a man who, one day, has a chance encounter with a girl from his past that brings back a lot of great memories. Bucky remembers the fun he had with her that weekend all those years ago and wonders if, now that they are older, if they could have different fun now.

©(2023) AUTHOR OR PUBLISHER. All rights reserved worldwide. No part of this book may be reproduced or copied without the expressed written permission of the Author.

This book is a work of fiction. Characters and events in this novel are the product of the author’s imagination. Any similarity to persons living or dead is purely coincidental.

Authors Note: As attributed to the great Wyatt Earp “It’s all the truth, give a lie or two”. So while yes this is a work of fiction, most of it is to “protect the innocent” and changes of names, but most is based on my life experiences. Hope you enjoy. Yours, NK.

Dedicated To:

To all the Service members and their families that I served with, may you always be remembered. – NK.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.