The Reservist Book 1 - Jackie - Cover

The Reservist Book 1 - Jackie

Copyright© 2023 by Ned Kelly

Chapter 6

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 6 - Bucky is a 19yo boy becoming a man who, one day, has a chance encounter with a girl from his past that brings back a lot of great memories. Bucky remembers the fun he had with her that weekend all those years ago and wonders if, now that they are older, if they could have different fun now.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Mult   Teenagers   Consensual   Romantic   Heterosexual   Fiction  

As planned after a quick stop in the room he shared with his parents to change into more comfortable clothes, he was knocking on Megan’s room door about 7’ish. He heard some rustling around and then someone walking towards the door, and then the door opened a crack and a raspy voice said “Whose there? Is that the boogie man?”

Deciding to play with the girl’s some Bucky said “Yes, and I’ve come for your virginities.”

Hannah laughed and flung the door open and said “Too late, we gave them to each other already.”

Bucky grinned and said, “Wow, now that’s a movie I would have liked to see.”

Hannah thwapped him on the arm and said “Pig.”

“I am and you love it.”

“True ... true. So, we still up for dinner in the dining room?”

Bucky smiled and said, “I’m game if you guys are.”

Hannah grinned back and said “Awesome.” She then turned her head back in towards the room and said “Shake your tail feathers, girls, our man is back and he’s hungry. Let’s get a move on.” They heard both laughs and movement from inside the room and then the aforementioned girls made their presence known as they came around the corner from inside the room and trundled down the small hallway looking ready to go. Megan was leading the way and looked dwarfed by Jackie who had almost a foot in height over her. Not to mention the obvious differences between their body types, where Megan looked nearly woman like with, while small, but cute fullish breasts and nicely formed hips, whereas Jackie was rail thin and as straight up and down as an arrow with nothing to differentiate her body curves wise from either an arrow or a nail. A Chinese philosopher might even go so far as to call them Yin and Yang.

Looking at her face though Bucky could see that behind her glasses and the acne she was very cute, maybe even beautiful in a certain way. Who knew what her body would be come in the future, maybe it would always look like it does, but nothing would change her face, it would always have that cuteness and beauty and he would take that over Megan’s body any day. Quietly off to the side, he heard “I see where you’re looking. You better be careful, you don’t want either of them getting jealous of the other one. They’re best friends and best friends always choose each other over any boy.” Shocked that he had been caught Bucky quickly looked over at Hannah with a guilty look and then cast his eyes down and gave a simple nod of his head.

About this time Megan was walking out the door and said “So, hi Bucky, what was all the secrecy about? What was the award your dad got that they wanted you there for?”

Looking as proud as he could be at that moment he said “He got his Ring.”

This shocked all 3 girls into silence for a moment, probably a historic moment in global teen history and someone should have called the Guinness Book of World Records to have it recorded, but it was only a moment because then they were all talking over each other says “Oh My GOD that’s amazing” “Really I bet he was surprised? Did he know he was going to get it?” “Did he have any clue? Isn’t this really early in his career to earn it?” “What did your mom think?” “Is that why my dad came up? He wouldn’t tell me, just that it was important.” “Wow, oh wow. My dad has been in recruiting for 10 years and is still dreaming about his ring.”

The girls spewed all these questions and comments at Bucky in seconds and it was amazing that he was able to follow anything they said let alone half of the questions. He did the best that he could to answer them as he said: “Yes he was surprised, yes this is the reason your dad came, yes it is wicked soon, in fact, they think he might be one of the first to earn it this fast ever.”

They all stood there for a moment still shocked and then said at once, as if planned, “Wow.”

Bucky just nodded and then said “Yeah, and that wasn’t all. He also received the Reservist Recruiter of the Year award.”

Only Hannah seemed to understand what this award meant as both Jackie and Megan got puzzled looks on their faces. Megan then looked at Jackie and then at Bucky and said “Huh, the what?”

Hannah stepped in and said “The Recruiter of the Year award is given to the #1 Recruiter of the Army of both branches of Recruiting, one for Regular Army and one for Army Reserves/National Guard. Being awarded the award means you were the best Recruiter for your ENTIRE branch, IN THE USA out of thousands of Recruiters.”

Megan’s mouth dropped open as she understood what the implications of that were and then said “Oh My ... that’s huge.”

Hannah nodded and said “Yeah, it is and now I understand why my dad wanted to come up and give the award himself. He and dad have been friends for a long time. He wouldn’t have wanted anyone else to present him his ring or that award.”

Bucky nodded and said “I agree. And your dad did a wonderful job of it. A great mixture of humor of poking light at their history together, but also stressing how dedicated to his work my father is.”

At this point, Jackie stepped forward and hugged Bucky and said “Damn it, I’m so proud of your dad I just needed to hug someone. No wonder my dad speaks so highly of yours. I knew he respected him, but I never knew why. God damn, this is just awesome.”

Bucky was so overwhelmed by Jackie’s sudden rush forward that he wasn’t prepared for it, which means he wasn’t expecting the automatic teenage boy result, one he had been fighting being around 2 girls of them all day. When Jackie pulled his 5’ tall frame close to her body it was engulfed in her almost 6-foot frame, without meaning to she put her arms right around his head and as she squeezed him in close it brought his face right between her nearly nonexistent breasts. As Jackie felt she didn’t have breasts to hide she never wore a bra, but all breasts still have nipples, and at this moment, for some reason, her nipples were hard as a rock and were boring into Bucky’s face as she rocked his face back and forth across her chest.

With her doing this it took only seconds for Bucky’s groin to start reacting. He tried to move away slightly, but Jackie just pulled him in closer. Bucky then just tried to adjust his hips back and to the side a little so she would not feel his cock starting to expand. He didn’t want her to think of him as either a kind of pervert or just like a ‘typical guy’. As he made to adjust Jackie thwarted his attempt again by moving in the same direction to keep the same contact and saying almost under her breath “No, don’t. I like it. Stay, just a minute more.”

Bucky was getting really confused and was about to say something when he heard Megan clear her throat and then say “Um, Jackie. You might want to let the poor boy up for some air. Remember, we have plans for him later tonight.”

With a small squeak Jackie released Bucky so fast it was almost like he was on fire and if Hannah hadn’t been right behind Bucky, he might have fallen onto the floor and hurt himself. As it was Jackie looked both flushed and embarrassed with herself. Bucky took a moment to turn away from the girls and to attempt to discreetly adjust himself hoping that none of them would notice.

Turning back towards the 3 he said, in what he hoped was a normal voice, “So, dinner?”

With a wry smile on her lips, Hannah says “Yeah, dinner” she then looks at the other 2 girls and says “Shall we?”

Megan and Jackie, without a single word, turn and start walking down the hall towards the main entrance and foyer where the hallway leads off to the Dining Room leaving Hannah and Bucky to follow. Bucky turns to Hannah and extends his arm, like a gentleman, and says “Shall we?” With a small laugh, she links her arm with his and said “We shall.”


About 30 minutes later they are seated in the dining room sipping on their sodas and picking at a few shared appetizers waiting on their dinners to arrive when who should walk into the dining room, but the man of the hour himself, Bucky’s father. His dad walks right over to their table, leans over and puts his hand on Bucky’s shoulder, and says “Son, I love you and thank you for being there tonight. I know there were many things, games, and events of yours that I missed these past few years because of my job, but I’ll try to do better in the future. I just wanted to find you and tell you that I love you.” He then leaned over, kissed his son on the cheek, stood up, and walked out.

Bucky had been shocked into silence as soon as his father started speaking and was still shocked when he left. The silence wasn’t broken until Hannah quietly said “Man, I wish my dad would say something like that to me.”

Jackie responded so softly “Me too, sadly my father would have to be so drunk to say something like that that I don’t think he’d even know he said it nor would I even believe him if he did.”

Bucky had finally found his voice again and said “Well if it helps you any better, I think my father is drunk. That wasn’t a beer in his hand and he doesn’t handle hard alcohol well at all and something tells me he’ll be passed out drunk by 10 tonight and won’t remember a single word he just said tomorrow.”

Jackie just looked at Bucky for a moment and then uttered a simple “Oh.”

Megan, who was sitting directly across the table from him said “Well, look at it this way Bucky, at least he said it.”

Bucky just nodded his head and said “Yeah, he did.”

And just as if it was some cosmic plan, the server came to their table with their food. Both Jackie and Megan had ordered some chicken and pasta dish that, as they put it, “sounded divine” when they saw it on the menu, but both Hannah and Bucky had ordered a simple steak and baked potato dinner. Megan had made a joke that they were “boring eaters” and Hannah joked back “well, I know what a cow is going to taste like, I’m not sure what a ‘truffle sauce’ is gonna look like let alone smell or taste like”. They all laughed like they had been lifelong friends and not kids who had just met hours before. This is why when after the girls had been served their food Bucky was puzzled that he had not received his, they had all ordered at the same time, and at a resort-like this it would be unusual not to have all the food delivered simultaneously.

As Hannah was sitting to his left she was the last of the girls served and he had been expected to be last, being the male at the table, but when he didn’t get his food and the server was about to walk away, as his father and mother had taught him, he spoke up and said: “Um, excuse me, sir.”

The server turned around and addressed the problem right away by saying “Oh, yes young man, you and the young ladies were speaking and I did not want to interrupt. Your food was not quite ready as there was a last-minute change. I’ll be right back with it. Please, just a moment.”

Still slightly confused, but willing to accept the explanation Bucky said “Oh, okay. Thank you sir.”

And with that the server nodded his head at Bucky, then turned and Bucky watched as the server walked directly to the kitchen door. The girls kicked the conversation back up around the table, but Bucky watched the kitchen door out of the corner of his eye every few moments. In fact, the server was gone less than 5 minutes and returned with a huge serving tray and cover. When he got to the table he set the tray down on a nearby table brought over a platter size plate with the cover still attached. When he set it down in front of Bucky he said “Shortly after you and your friends sat down to dinner Mr. Buchanan, your father, came in along with your father Ms. Boden and told us of that wonderful camping trip you had a few years ago. While he know that this would not be the same, he said “memories are how and when you make them, not where”. So, please enjoy.” And with that, he removed the cover and Bucky found himself looking at 3 of the largest lobsters he had ever seen, along with the steak and fries he had ordered, and also a handful of steamer clams, and more butter than he could imagine.

The gasps the came out of the girls’ mouths were sure to mirror the one to have come out of Bucky’s mouth as he couldn’t imagine his father doing this for him. How was he expected to eat all of this? Easy he wasn’t, he was expected to share them with his friends. And that was exactly what he was going to do.

He looked up at each of them and said “Um, girls, I gotta problem here ... there’s no way I can eat all this myself. Can you help me?”

Each of the girls looked at each other first and it seemed that they were afraid of saying something, anything, until finally Jackie spoke up and said “You sure?”

Bucky smiled and said “Positive.” And with that, he reached down, pulled off a claw from one of the monsters, and handed it to her. From the smile on her face, it was just the right thing to do. He did the same with 2 more claws handing them to Megan and then Hannah. He looked over at the server and was just about to ask a question when without a word the server pulled from behind his back 4 of the standard-looking plastic lobster bibs for them to wear and then placed lobster utensils at each seat. Bucky did ask “How did you know?”

“Your father. He said that you would share your lobster, no matter if he gave you one or 20, which is why he gave you 3.” The server then smiled and said, “Just so you are aware, those beauties are 5-pounds apiece and were the largest we had in stock tonight.”

“Wow, thank you so much.”

“Enjoy young man. Please let us know if there is anything else we can do for you. I’m a reservist myself, specialist culinary arts, and to hear about your father’s accomplishment is amazing.” And with that, he walked off to return to his serving duties with other diners.

For the next 50-60 minutes the 4 diners thoroughly demolished 3 5-pound lobsters, and 2 steaks and baked potato, and 2 chicken and pasta “with truffle sauce” dinners. When the nice server came back and asked if they were interested in any desert all he received were groans in response and then he chuckled and walked away. About 5 minutes later Megan realized that the server had not been back nor did they see the typical “billfold thingy they typically drop off” when it came time to either pay or to charge it to a room. Jackie proceeded to look around the table under plates and such and did not see it either. As neither did Bucky or Hannah, Bucky took the initiative to attempt to get the server’s attention with a small subtle wave. As if he was expecting it, he came right over and asked “Yes young man, did you change your mind on any desert.”

Not looking at the girls’ Bucky wasn’t sure which one did it, but one of first burped and then groaned again, so Bucky tried to suppress a smile, and instead said “Um, no sir. We were actually wondering where that little ‘billfold thingy’ is so we could sign it? You know, to charge it back to our room.”

Unable to suppress his chuckle, the server said “I thought that was made clear earlier. Your fathers took care of the bill when they were here. Everything is all set including the tip. In fact, and please don’t tell your fathers this one, my boss is a retired Navy Master Chief who spent quite a few years in Recruiting himself and when he heard about your dad he comp’ed most of your meal. He would have done what he could for the Ballroom meal if he could have, but that was all decided on a corporate level so he has no sway there, but in here, he’s king.”

“Well then, please tell your boss a ‘Thank you’ from the son of the man he is honoring with his gesture, it may seem pretty late and after the fact, but please pass the thanks along nonetheless. It was a wonderful, kind, and unnecessary gesture and appreciated deeply.”

“I will do that young sir, I will do just that,” the man said with a smile.

Bucky then stood up and extended his hand and said “Thank you for a wonderful meal. Please extend my thanks to the chefs and the assistants.”

The man took his hand and said “I will do just that. Have a wonderful night.”

“You too.”

The girls each stood and followed Bucky’s example of shaking his hand and expressing their thanks and requesting that he pass it along to the chefs and the assistants.

With a final smile to the man, Bucky led the girls from the Dining room out into the hotel foyer and entrance area.

They had barely reached the other side of the foyer when Jackie said “Oh my god, I’m not sure about you guys, but I feel like a beached whale. I either need to go lay down for a while or I need to go for a walk.”

Megan piped up with “I could use a walk.”

Hannah just nodded in acceptance.

All eyes turned to Bucky who just shrugged and said “Okay, sure. Sounds fine to me. Inside or outside? If outside will we need our jackets?”

Jackie looked at the entrance about 20-25 feet away for a moment and said “Just a sec.” And then scooted over towards the sliding doors and then outside for a brief moment and then right back in. As she came back inside it was obvious what the answer was as her nipples were advertising it to everyone within visual distance of her, but she said it loud enough for us to hear her anyways “Um, yeah, it’s a little cold outside. We might need a light jacket.”

Megan said back to her, sort of the obvious, “Might you say it was ‘nippily’ out?”

Jackie cocked her head to the side for a second as if having to think about what Megan had just said, and then a second or two later she got it and looked down at her chest, and immediately crossed her arms over her nipples to hide them. The other three burst out laughing at her seconds later as her face flushed and became a grimace and she semi-stomped the 20 or so feet towards them. Just as she reached them she pulled her right arm from in front of her chest and then thwapped Megan on her left shoulder and said “Next time you get to go check ‘little tits’. You at least have padding.”

This only made them laugh even more because once Megan settled down enough to say something she simply said “Okay ‘nipples’.”

Which only earned her an attempted thwap against her shoulder, because this time Megan was either expecting it or was too fast for her because Megan dodged it by ducking behind Hannah who wound up getting hit instead. This caused Hannah to stop laughing and say “Hey, what’d I do?”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.