Preview

Jim: Naked In School

by Lemonbelly

Copyright© 2007 by Lemonbelly

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft, ft/ft, mt/mt, Consensual, Romantic, Gay, Lesbian, BiSexual, Heterosexual, Incest, Sister, BDSM, Humiliation, Torture, First, Oral Sex, Anal Sex, Masturbation, Pregnancy, Exhibitionism, Voyeurism, School,

Romantic Sex Story: The Naked in School Program makes its return to England, in a high achieving school just outside London. Will the infamous girls of Essex claim the high school swot?

This is my first attempt at a Naked in School story. It is set in south-east England at the same time as the Heather collection, with both schools being part of a limited trial at re-introducing The Program to Britain after a disaster the first time around. I apologise that it is slightly out of canon with the Heather collection, which was written as it being the only school on the trial at the time. The fault was entirely mine, I'd written a good deal of this before I'd been directed to the Heather collection. A lot of the events in my story revolve around it being in the first wave of schools, so I couldn't alter my story too much. As a bit of background to those not familiar with my little corner of the country, it has, even in the liberated world of the Naked In School Universe, a deserved reputation for teenage promiscuity and recreational drug taking. It is set in the fictional town of Burntfield, which is a lightly disguised commuter town just outside the boundaries of the Great Cesspool that we call London.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.