Jim: Naked In School - Cover

Jim: Naked In School

Copyright© 2007 by Lemonbelly

Part 4B

Romantic Sex Story: Part 4B - The Naked in School Program makes its return to England, in a high achieving school just outside London. Will the infamous girls of Essex claim the high school swot?

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   ft/ft   mt/mt   Consensual   Romantic   Gay   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Incest   Sister   BDSM   Humiliation   Torture   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Pregnancy   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   School  

Chapter The Eleventh - Thursday Afternoon

I grabbed some lunch and met up with Ian and Jeff. I think that most of the school had got used to The Program. We had gone back to our routine of walking aimlessly around the school, there were still the occasional girls coming up to me and making me pose or asking to have a stroke, but it seemed that life had settled back to normal.

Jeff was very interested in my girlfriend's night with Kelli and Lois, but I didn't have much light to spread on the subject. Talk of the devil, Kelli, Lois and Carly arrived and I got a nice long snog off Carly. We found a table and sat down and just chatted for the rest of the hour. Carly was stroking my leg under the table, but otherwise, it was just a normal platonic asexual chat between mates.

As the bell went, Carly got up and kissed me goodbye.

"If I don't see you before end of school, have a great night and don't run away from any strange boys!"

"You too darling, just remember Friday after-school."

"Looking forward to it."

Carly went off to her classroom, Ian went to his while the rest of us walked back to the science department.

"Jeff," Kelli lined up a question, "don't you think you're a bit over dressed?"

"I'm fine as I am."

"No, I think you are over-dressed, come on, strip off and joint us."

"No way, I'm keeping my clothes on in school until I'm made to take them off."

I laughed. "Be careful what you promise, especially with these girls, cause they will get you."

"Just let them try!"

We just about arrived on time for registration. Mr George noted us down and then dismissed the class. Now, this was the lesson I was dreading, Miss Sharpe's biology class. We'd been told that this term the topic would be sex and reproduction, of course we hadn't realised that The Program would be running at that point. With both me and Lois in the class, I had a feeling anything could happen.

Miss Sharpe let us in. She was in her mid twenties and was no doubt one of the hottest teacher's in the school. She was about 5'8, athletically built with a nice set of curves and spiked dyed red hair. Rumours had it that she hung around a lot with the sixth form, often going out for drinks with them and had bedded a few boys and girls.

She was a very fun teacher, who wasn't one for toning down her language. She'd taken over our class at the start of the year when our previous teacher, Mrs. Bottemley had keeled over. This was met with celebrations from the student body and a reading of 5 on the Richter Scale.

"Lets talk about sex. First off, can Jim and Lois come up to the front, you will be our models for this session. Now, people, don't laugh, I know who is going to be on the Program for the next couple of weeks, and some of those people are sitting in this very class. This is just the intro lesson, next time we will get into the real dirty stuff. Advanced warning, anybody wants to bring their 'toys' to the next couple of lesson, they will be more than welcome. If you want to steal some contraption of your parents that you don't understand, bring it along too, we'll demonstrate on whoever is up here. Sounds like fun? Well, I'm juicy just thinking about it."

"Right, so Lois, Jim, I hear that you too have been having all manner of fun together, so I take it you won't mind if we use you to demonstrate some things together to the class."

I was about to shrug and said it was fair enough when Lois spoke out, "Please Miss. Can I work with somebody else?"

I looked at her, rather disappointed.

"Miss Green, have you and Jim had a falling out?"

"No miss, it's just that I am planning to fuck his brains out tonight and I don't want to give him a preview yet. Can I work with somebody else please?"

"I think that sounds reasonable to me. Okay, under the rules of The Program, I will declare whoever Lois, and err Jim, chooses, part of the Program until the end of the day. So clothes off and up to the front and have some fun!"

It was then I saw the evil look in Lois's eyes and I think Jeff saw it at that same point. I couldn't help but start laughing as Jeff tried to shrink away while Lois was drawing out the tension.

"Miss, I want to work with Jeff."

"Good choice Lois, perhaps you can cure him of his frigidity like you did with Jim!"

I couldn't help laughing. All the rest of the class were aside from Jeff who was red in the face. Ian was trying to get him to stand up.

"Ohh Jeff, it looks like you are popular, Ian wants to help you strip!"

The class were in hysterics by now as Ian sat back down.

"Jeff, you have until Jim chooses his partner to get nekkid and join the fun. Otherwise I'll do it for you and stick you on the program until the end of next week."

I looked around the class and decided that it was time to rely on the ever-up for it nature of the Essex girl. Besides, it would buy a bit of time for Jeff who was struggling. "Hands up if you want to work with me, anybody?"

To my surprise there were a few hands up, but Jenny was waving at me and so I chose her.

"At last, I get my hands on you. Now you'll know what you've been missing!"

"Oh, I know, weekly Jenny updates are posted on the boy's toilets!"

"Bastard." She laughed.

"Yeah, well, lets see you strip, Jen."

Miss Sharpe regained the attention of the class by smacking a ruler on the desk. "Now, you may think this is unfair, asking your colleagues to strip and use their bodies for scientific learning. Well, I suppose it is. Let's make this more equal." With that she stripped off her top. She'd loaded her desk computer to play some raunchy stripper music and we soon had in front of us three naked, and extremely sexy, examples of womanhood. Got to love the Program.

Jeff shuffled up to the front as well, shining red.

Lois put her arms around him and stroked his chest before announcing to the class.

"Think of it this way, seeing you and Jim up here, Ian will have no problems getting to sleep tonight!"

Jeff forced a smile, Ian was looking for the nearest exit.

"Don't worry Ian," Miss Sharpe chimed in, "next week we will be looking at same sex practises, and we are bound to need more volunteers!"

"Ohh god noo!"

"Miss," one of the guys at the front, "are you giving us a preview of what you offer some of the A-level biologists?"

Youch, low blow there. To give Miss Sharpe her due, she didn't stop smiling.

"Who says this is reserved for just the biologists? Let's just say it's an incentive to pass your GCSEs!"

Now that got some cheers!

"Right, to business, so to speak, today we are doing to talk, and they are going to demonstrate, some aspects of straight, heterosexual, sex. First a show of hands, now be honest..."

She got people who masturbated to own up, which, surprise surprise was everybody. Well, only a few people put their hands up at first, but eventually everybody had hands up. Then she went through who had mutual masturbation, oral sex, actual sex. It turned out that Ian and Jeff were not the only virgins in the class, two of the quieter girls from Jenny's group of mates were.

"Since you all are experienced in Masturbation, we'll avoid that for the moment, just let's say that it is the best way to find out what turns you on sexually."

"Now we move towards sex. Now, you may find them enjoyable, but we do not believe in quickies in this classroom. Maybe outside the pub on a Friday evening, but not in the classroom, we are going to do this properly, starting with foreplay. So what is foreplay?"

"Asking her name?"

"It's a good start, but lets imagine that we are treating sex as part of a mature relationship, and as part of this, you know their name. Foreplay is generally used to build up the affection, the lust and to get her juices flowing. There is nothing more painful than sex with a dry vag, am I right girls?"

With that she stuck two fingers into her pussy and drew them out, showing a nice glisten, the licking them clean. There is no way Mrs. Bottemly would have done that, and no way our lunch would have stayed down if she had!

"So, I think that our volunteers should get started. Now we are going to start slowly, boys, light kissing, you know, face, neck, torso. Play with her breasts a bit, not as if you are trying to turn on an oven, but a living woman, tenderness, affection, not clumsy fiddling."

Jenny whispered in my ear, "don't worry, I don't mind it rough."

Still, I kept it slow, kissing her on the lips first, tracing my hands along her body, feeling the curves that I'd fantasised about. I kissed her shoulders, earlobes and under the nape of her neck as my fingers would there way to her breasts, rubbing at them, toying. Then she toyed back, pinching my tits, clawing at me as we locked tongues again. I broke and went for her left breast with my mouth. Her double Ds were bigger than anything I've had experience with but I took her nipple into my mouth, flicking it with my tongue and teasing with my teeth. My hand headed south.

"Yes, that's it guys, now, next stage of foreplay is often mutual masturbations, finger-fucking, hand-jobs. Often this is as far as people want to take it, which is fine, its fun and builds up your relationship with each other. Now guys, remember to make sure she is wet enough to take part, and don't go sticking 4 fingers in and pumping, have some subtlety about it. Trust me, 1 or 2 skilled fingers can do the job much better than 4 bad ones."

"Girls, you've got to be loving too. No squeezing too hard, no yanking it off. And we don't want them blowing their loads just yet; we have much more to teach. Of course, boys you are lucky to have such practised practitioners of the art form for this demonstration. Actually, we are missing music, we need the perfect music to make up for the imperfect surroundings. Let the Walrus sing!"

Barry White, let the luuuurving start! There was no problem with Jenny being wet enough, I slipped a finger down her slit and back up before slipping in, moving in and out. She had reached out and grabbed my cock. One hand was cupping my balls, gently massaging them while the other was around my head, the finger playing with the eye, the thumb just moving up and down. This girl had found a way that worked, and damm did it work.

I curled my fingers, exploring the inside of her pussy while my other hand found her clit to massage. At the same time I hit her G-spot and then she exploded.

"It looks like Mr. Morton has found the mythical G-spot, guys, this is where to go to get that reaction. Now, some people like to indulge in oral sex. This is where the mouth is used to pleasure to other person's genitals. Now I'll let you into a secret, I used to get Aural, as in to do with your ear and oral confused. I couldn't understand why a boy would want to stick his dick in my ear! Anyway, if we could demonstrate oral..."

Jenny whispered for me to get up on the desk and lie down. She was soon on top of me, straddling my face, an invitation I could not turn down, pulling her pussy down onto my mouth, she leaned over and I soon felt that warm sensation of a mouth taking me in. I was near the edge and I knew that Jenny could tell, she resisted sucking me off, just teasing my cock, keeping me hard as I worked her to an orgasm.

When she recovered her composure, she switched positions, placing herself above my cock and lowering herself onto it, letting her netballer's legs do the work, bouncing up and down while she rubbed her clit.

"Ahh, fuck me boy, fuck me, come-on boy, move with me. Miss, I need lube, now"

I was tuning out, but I was aware of Jenny sliding herself off my cock, I looked at her readjusting herself, before lowering down again, this time it was tighter, dryer, holy fuck it was her arse. She eased her way on, then started though powerful legs of hers again, fingers in her pussy, pounding her arse with my meat. It was too much for me, I lasted what I think was a few minutes before blasting her bum with semen. Creaming her arse set her off into another orgasm, panting she flopped down on me. We just stayed there for minutes before the rest of the room came back into focus and I slipped out of her arse.

Jeff had blown his load into Lois and they were collapsed on some stools. Miss Sharpe was fingering herself and on the point of blowing, as were half the class. The other half had found partners and were practising what they had learnt in class.

The smell of sex hung heavy around the classroom as the bell went. Miss Sharpe was already dressed and the rest of the class tried to adjust their clothing into some sort of respectability. Of course Jeff and Jenny were stopped from redressing, not that Jeff was in much state to do anything!

"Mate, now you've got a 'first time' story to tell your kids!"

He just nodded and staged, dazed out of the room. I followed out Lois and Jenny, both of whom had cum dripping down their legs. Carly was waiting outside the room, she had bio next, unlucky for her they don't do sex-ed in year 9. Maybe if Miss Sharpe is not too worn out, they might change the lesson!

I managed to snatch a kiss and waved goodbye before heading for the last lesson of the day, Drama. I'd managed to wangle it so that I took half the lessons of Drama and half of IT, mainly because it annoyed my mum. Hell, I could have probably written the IT exam, and Drama was generally fun. Miss Ware was one of the best teachers in the school, possibly due to her reputation for being fond of the grapes. This was another class that I shared with Jenny. She wanted to be a serious actress, and she was pretty good.

"So Jenny, have you joined the program too?"

"Just for this afternoon, I chose to help Jim demonstrate in a biology practical lesson! So I apologise if I'm dripping a bit miss!"

Some girls have no shame.

"Unfortunately for Miss Pearce, there is no-module in the Drama syllabus for adult entertainment techniques..."

"That'd be easy marks for her!"

"Thank you Mr. Morton. It's nice you've found out at last what half the year already knows! Instead, we are going to do improvisation techniques. Now, simple rules, we form a circle and anybody can enter or depart the scene when they like. No more than four performers at one time. Now to start..."

That was a fun lesson. The scenes moved from a garage to an office, a fish-mongers and to a glamour photo shoot. Most of my contributions were short and involved somebody having run off with my clothes or other infantile jokes. Hey, I've watched too much 'Who's Line is it Anyway', so sue me!


Chapter The Twelth - Thursday Afterschool

When the lesson ended, Jenny was about to start dressing when I pointed out that since she was in the program today, she couldn't dress on the school grounds.

"Fair enough, so let's get going then." She said grabbing my dick and leading me off to gates. I am really going to have to learn to say no to girls at some point this term otherwise I really will be worn out by summer!

Kelli seemed to have much the same idea as we met her towing Jeff along to the gates. I tried to communicate a non-plussed 'women ehh?' to him just using eye movements, but I don't think it worked. Jenny was the centre of attraction at the gates, finding herself felt up by at least a dozen guys. Then Carly turned up with her Program Partner, Rob.

"Hi Jim, I think that since you are spending the evening with your program partner, I'll spend my evening with mine."

I walked purposely over to Rob and looked him in the face. "I want my girlfriend back and fully functional for Friday."

I turned around to Carly, who was laughing at Rob's bemusement. "And you, have fun, what you guys up to anyway?"

"Oh, you know, back to mine, introduce another guy to my mum, explain that I am actually still seeing that stray I brought back the other day but I fancied a bit different. Explain that I spent the night before pussy locked with 2 older women then have hot sex with a self proclaimed, and boy does he proclaim it, fanny-magnet who I think is only remotely attractive at best. What about you sweetie?"

"She won't tell me."

"You're so trusting, you know that!"

"It's why you love me!" I joked.

"Yeah, I guess it is."

It took a few seconds for that to sink into our sex addled adolescent minds. There was a look of shock on Carly's face at what she'd just admitted to me. There was a look of shock in mine. And, what the fuck, this silly bastard didn't know what he felt. She'd gone from unobtainable, thanks to combined shyness and lack of opportunity, to a real life actual girlfriend in a matter of days. Did she mean what she said, was it an accident. Now that I knew her better, were these feelings I had, although stronger than anything I've ever felt, actually love, or lust, or just a strong like. What should I say? What should I do?

So I did the only thing that I could think off to kill this awkward that had descended between us. I kissed her, hard and long on her lips and hoped that would serve us.

So after the most passionate kiss of my short dating life, me and my girlfriend left in different directions to shag other people.

Essex, it's something in the water!

Clothed, me and Lois walked up towards town, and as I guessed correctly, the pub. Lois got us our discount and I paid up for the two pints (well, in theory, she paid for her pint with the strip, I just paid for mine).

We settled in a corner table and toasted The Program. I relaxed on the pub sofa. I was starting to like this place and I was starting to like beer, or in this case the evil beer / cider / blackcurrant mix that Lois insists on. I've been doing a lot of growing up recently I suppose. I turned to Lois and smirked.

"I told Jeff that he was asking for trouble at lunchtime crossing your and Kelli!"

"We'll I just couldn't have had the star biologist left out of the practical, could I?"

"No, I don't suppose you could have. You think you too ever would... ? You know, try it as a couple?"

"Why'd you say that?"

"I think he's held something of a candle for you since Year 7. And you too have always been closeish."

"Yeah, well, I enjoyed the couple of dates we had, but I don't think he was ready for me. I still doubt he is. I've seen lots of thinks he can't even imagine."

"I'm pretty sure that you do disservice to his porn collection. Unless you've had a threesome with a pair of headless naked lesbian astronauts, I'm pretty sure Jeff's got it covered!"

"Nahh, anyway, I'm not looking for a boyfriend right now. I think that my service in The Program has given me enough cock to call on for the next year at least. Besides, if I want intimate companionship with somebody who I trust beyond anybody else, I have Kelli."

"Well, I think it was nice of you to deflower him today. I think that he'd be peeved if you'd shagged me before him."

"Really, its not a race you know?"

"I know, but I think Jeff has been a bit distant this week. I think a lot of is because that out of our little asexual group, he was the only one who'd actually dated and was the only one you wouldn't actually glow red if a girl said hello. Then he saw me suddenly come out of my shell and enjoy all this female attention. I also think that he saw me that first day and knew I wasn't enjoying it much, I was just trying to keep up appearances so that I set an example. But, more than he'll ever admit, he was annoyed that out of the whole class, I was paired with you and that after he saw some of the stuff we got up to, it was only a matter of time till I was in your knickers. If you were wearing any."

"Ahh, bless. Well, I suppose its fitting. His first high school snog was with me, as was his first shag. Just a shame that he had to wait 3 years for the thing. Talking of which, my newly created slut, have you actually gone and deflowered anybody?"

"A man never kisses and tells!"

"Oh, come on. Well, I know that Amanda was one, bet that got your rep up, not that you had one, but hey. Oh and Carly. So two, not bad my young apprentice, but you have much to learn."

"I make it three."

"Oh, jeez Jim, you aren't gonna tell me that was Carol's first. In a fucking train cubical?"

"Or fucking in a train cubical? Look it was her plan. I just had a problem with the word no!"

"Like a proper slut! Tell me, have you turned down any request, reasonable or not?"

"Not exactly, no."

"You know you are going to have to sometime? Especially if you have a relationship to keep up."

"I know, but me and Carly agreed to have fun, so I guess I'll take any fun that is on offer."

"You don't want to be here with me," Lois looked up from her pint, "do you?"

"Yes, I want to be here, I want you to fuck my brains out like you promised. I want to see just how loudly I can make you cum. I was promised a special night and I am damm well up for it."

"But, you'd rather be with Carly?"

"No, I'd, well, err, okay. You got me, there is only one person I would prefer to be with right now rather than you. But she has prior engagements and I'm sure in the long run it will be better for both of us if we spend tonight with other people, it might be the last in a very long time.

"Maybe, but me and Kelli may have come to an agreement with her about that. But otherwise, yes, I hope you are right. You love her don't you?"

"I don't know. I used to think I did, before she was, like, real. But I slept with her based on the way she helped she out, based on what I thought I knew about her. But I don't feel the same way. I've got to know her much more than that; I've got to know that she is more fantastic then I could have dreamed about, but I don't know if it is love. She kinda admitted she loved me after school and all I could do was kiss her."

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.