Jim: Naked In School - Cover

Jim: Naked In School

Copyright© 2007 by Lemonbelly

Part 3

Romantic Sex Story: Part 3 - The Naked in School Program makes its return to England, in a high achieving school just outside London. Will the infamous girls of Essex claim the high school swot?

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   ft/ft   mt/mt   Consensual   Romantic   Gay   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Incest   Sister   BDSM   Humiliation   Torture   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Pregnancy   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   School  

Chapter The Seventh - Wednesday Morning

Alarm clock. That's odd, it's not where it should be. Hang on, there's an arm here.

Carly, oh my god.

Rays of sunlight were struggling through the crack in the curtains and lighting up her beautiful face. It played on her upturned nose and sparkled in her opening brown eyes. Her whole face was just so radiant. She gave me a tired smile as she started to come to terms with the scene.

This is the first time I have woken up next to a naked woman, and I hope to god that this will not be the last time. Certainly I hope not the last time with this girl.

"You are so beautiful," it was all I could say, "so beautiful."

"Thanks, you aren't so bad yourself. You okay?"

"Yeah, fantastic. Thanks so much for last night. I could have only hoped you'd be my first."

"Your first. Shit. I thought you'd... I mean, you're my first as well. I said to myself that I wanted to give it to somebody special. The last two days you've been special, even if you didn't know it. I have been able to do this Program 'cause I know there are guys like you out there who will stand up for me."

She stroked my chest, then running her hand down found my feller, which was in morning glory mode. She gripped it, hard and began pumping. Then she had a better idea and sat up, hovering over me, ready to straddle. I took her all in, she really was flawless, like a china doll. Pale skinned, dark hair, she wasn't thin, but had just enough curves. Her footballer's legs were toned and shaved, crouching and ready to unleash herself.

Lowering herself onto me, she just let my tip in, then the whole head, then another inch, then another, all I could concentrate on was the warm muscles in her pussy as they tried to contract around me. She dropped on me, hard and I felt nothing but pain, screaming as my ribs protested viciously. She jumped up and got off me, frightened that she'd broken her new toy.

I smiled at her. "I guess that is out of the question for a day or two."

"There's more than one way..."

With that she lay back on the bed, kissed the head of my cock and slowly started to suck me off. She had just got into her beat when her mum burst through the door.

"I heard that scream, Jim, are you okay, ohh... err... sorry." She backed nervously out the door.

I could have died, but Carly was in the zone and didn't bat an eyelid (well, they were closed anyway). It wasn't long before I came into my lover's throat. She moved up to kiss me and I tasted myself on her tongue, another new and enjoyable experience.

"Thanks. You didn't need to..."

"I know. That's why I did it. Anyway, I think we better get up, my mother is probably having kittens downstairs."

I got out of bed and looked at myself in the mirror. My legs were cut up from the ground yesterday, and there was a bruise on my shin. I had three massive palm-sized bruises on my ribcage; they were not as angry as last night, but still purple, grey and nasty. I had a cut cheek and a black eye. The only thing that differentiated myself from a guy who'd lost a fight with a long drop was the massive smile on my face.

I showered, recoiling in pain with the water, then limped downstairs. I didn't really have any clothes to put on. My ribs were hurting when I walked, as did my legs, and somehow last night, I seemed to have damaged my groin as well. Naked Carly was already downstairs.

I winced hi then sat down. Carly's mum offered me a fry-up but I settled for some toast and juice. She handed me a pack of pills, painkillers. I smiled thanks. She waited till Carly went for her shower.

"Okay, Jim, I've talked to Carly and I want to ask you a question, which you will answer honestly, looking straight at me. Have you been taking advantage of my daughter's innocence?"

What the fuck?

"I'm sorry, Mrs. Brockley, I don't understand. The other day, I helped out your daughter, just like I would have done for any girl in trouble. Yes, this was the girl I had wanted ever since we went to France, but nah, it was a girl in distress. I was just in the right place. Yesterday, well, she helped me out when I was in a bad way. You saw for yourself, I was so beaten up I didn't have much in the way of fight in me, I could not have forced her into anything. In fact I was going to sleep in the spare room. She suggested we sleep in her room. I've grown up with a very strong mother and an outspoken sister, I tend to go along with whatever the women in my life that I care about want."

"Okay, I believe you, from what I've heard and seen, I think you are a nice guy and deserving of my darling. Look, her father treated me badly, and I don't want anybody doing the same to her. Now I know Carly, and I know that unless she thought you were very special, she would not have let you near her bed. Program or no program, I taught her well enough to have confidence in that. However, today will be difficult for both of you. The temptations out there will seem much easier to reach, I'm not saying don't succumb; I'm saying you must know what you are doing. And call me April.

"Look, I was thinking, given the state of you, I think they might let you get away with clothes today."

"Yeah, maybe, but I want to be there, naked, for your daughter, and for the rest of The Program. Besides, this is my body, this is what I went through for the school, and I should be proud that I will put myself on the line for it."

April went up to get ready for work. She was going to give us a lift this morning. Carly came down and sat beside me on the sofa. She rested her head on my shoulder and gripped my hand with both of hers. I was almost certain I was smitten with this girl. Almost.

"Carly, I wonder, would you fancy coming down to my town on Friday? Kinda like as a date and stuff."

"Wow, yeah, sure, cool. But Jim, I want to tell you something."

"Go on."

"I don't want you to get the wrong idea about us. I know what you think about me, and I'm pretty sure that I feel the the same about you, but I don't know. I don't know anything. I know it was great to have sex with you and feeling you touch me, kiss me was better than anything else, but I want to feel more things, I want to know more about my body. I want to take advantage of the Program for these next three days. Then I hope on Friday afternoon, I can walk out of school with my boyfriend next to me, knowing that he really is the one I want."

"I'm glad you said that. I was wondering how to say the same things. I think your mum has got to both of us! So, am I your boyfriend from Friday afternoon or from now?"

"Now, silly. Now we better get ready for school. Promise me this, no holding back, Jim, don't hold back, but remember where you will be Friday after school."

We got to school just before the bell went. April dropped us off outside the school gates. We walked in hand in hand, waved at the crowd and had a long kiss goodbye before we headed to our classrooms.

I took up my position in the corner. Still a bit nervous about my bruises, I was covering up my torso with my legs. I waved at Lois when she came in, calling her over.

"Hi, Jim, you have the just-been-fucked face on, am I right?"

"Yep, a face I could get used to!"

"Tell me about it!"

"Lois, can I ask a question, maybe a bit personal?"

"Sure, as long as you are not asking for a countback on guys, 'cause I may have lost count!"

"Nah, it was something you said the other day, I wanted to ask, do you, err, swing both ways?"

"What, am I bi, yeah sure, you've tasted pussy, how can I turn that down?"

"Okay, now I have a bit of a nasty idea, and I need your help. You know Amanda Eastwood? Could you get her to go to 'the room' this break with you?"

"How, why?"

"Just trying to help melt the ice-woman, and I think your charms would start her off better than mine!"

She said okay, and gave me a peck on the cheek.

"Jeez, what the fuck happened to your face?"

"I was born this ugly! Nahh, I think it was that guy's boot yesterday."

The smell of Mr. George's coffee preceded his arrival. He wandered in and took the register.

"Okay, I think we had a rugby match last night, anybody watched it?"

Lois and Kelli put their hands up.

"Okay, Miss Appleyard, can you tell the class what happened."

Kelli did a decent impression of a sports commentator, building up the tension; she really had been paying attention to the game. I didn't realise she knew all the rules. Hell, I don't and I've been playing for five years!

The class applauded the final result. Mr. George wanted the players to stand up. From our class it was just me, Karl and Phil. Karl and Phil were the two centres. I dropped off the bench and straightened up. I think some of the class recoiled as they looked at my cuts and bruises. We were all cheered.

Mr. George came over to check that I was okay to carry on in school. I was fairly doped on painkillers, so I didn't really think there would be a problem. I didn't expect that I could concentrate on work during the program anyway, so I doubted that being stoned on codeine was going hamper me too much.

Next lesson was Chemistry. It was a practical, so I got to wear a lab coat. It wasn't too much of a hassle that lesson, especially as I'd made the excuse that I was on too many painkillers to be safe! I let Ian and Jeff do the experiments.

Math passed quickly. Mr. Atkins congratulated the rugby players in the class. He called me up to check my work.

"Now are you regretting pissing off that prop?"

"Not a bit of it, Sir, the wounds of victory are soon mended!"

"So I take it that the footballers took pity on you?"

"Yeah, well, one did, Sir."

"So that's what the smirk on your face is for. Sit down. Oh and remember the Sports Award Dinner on Saturday. We want the whole of the County Championship winning side to turn up."

I nodded and went back to work.

At break, I walked slowly across the school, getting a few shakes of congratulations from people who'd heard about the rugby (well they could have heard about Carly, but I doubt it!). A couple of the shakes were hand shakes; I'll let you figure out the other thing that was heartily shaken.

I gently opened the door of 'the room' hoping that Lois had had time to snag her prey. Indeed she had, Amanda and Lois were in an open cubicle at the back, already in a 69. Lois looked up from her work and smiled at me, beckoning me nearer.

"Amanda, ohh, god Amanda, ohh, fuck yeh, looks like we've got a visitor, can he join in?"

Amanda was too busy mouth fucking Lois's pussy to respond, she just kind of nodded.

"Ohh, yeah, I'm gonna let Jim take care of your pussy, trust me baby, he's almost as good as me!"

I crawled over, Lois was playing with Amanda's clit. I kissed her damp slit, gently starting to work my tongue along her slit, breathing in the scent of yet another woman. I began to stretch my tongue in and out, trying to reach as far into the sex wet dream as it was possible to go. She was bucking and raising, but clamped her thighs tight around my head, fixing my tongue fuck in place. I felt her cum and I felt Lois cum with her.

Lois rolled off and kissed me, sharing Amanda's taste.

"Hmm," Amanda purred, "that was almost as good as a girl, where did you learn that?"

"Internet, where else?"

"God bless sticky keyboards everywhere!"

"Shall I show you something else I learnt online?"

"Go on, baby, anything you want."

I pulled her up onto her knees guided her legs apart. I lined up behind her pussy and slowly but forcefully drove myself in. I've always fantasised about fucking doggy-style, and now I was doing it, to the school-prick-tease, taking her cock virginity.

"Oh, fuck yeah, fuck me harder, I need you to burst my fucking pussy, you cock, fuck me!"

Encouraged I kept going, my balls slapping on every stroke. Hands on her waist I was letting her ram herself back and forward to meet me. Lois had crawled underneath to carry on her previous clit massage.

"Make me cum, boy, fucking make me fucking cum. I want to feel you cum inside me, fill me..."

I couldn't hold on much longer and with a powerful thrust forced my hard-on in as far as I could and sprayed inside her. My cum set her off, her vagina milking me clean. We both collapsed on Lois, panting and worn out. Fantastic.

A good bit of timing too, the bell went for next lesson. Me and Lois kissed Amanda goodbye. We left her lying down, well and truly fucked, in the cubicle. We closed the curtain over, just in case. We trotted down to the playground to line up for PE.

"Jim, if you keep on having those kinds of ideas, I am going to enjoy the rest of this week!"

"Stick with me, kid, I'll show you the world!!"

"You realise that if people hear about this one, your rep will be untouchable. Protector of the weak, vanquisher of the rugby foe and conqueror of the untouched maiden. Whatever I'm going to do to you tomorrow night will have to be good to top this!"

"Tomorrow night?"

"You're free, 'cause I said I was going to give you a treat? Now I've seen you in action, I just hope I can wait!"

We lined up in groups for PE. I was slightly apprehensive about this lesson, it wasn't really the naked running about, it was more the fact that I have never met a PE teacher who wasn't a closet paedophile. I, of course, went with the girls into their changing rooms. It was actually quite fun.

The glove was really now on the other foot. I got to watch fifty girls strip and put on their kit. I was due to take part in athletics, but there were also some swimmers and some people for the gym. Kelli came over to change near me. The flat-pack were disgusted at my presence and tried to hide away, I joked with Kelli.

"Well, what are they actually trying to hide?"

I'd seen Kelli naked from the waist down, but now in just a sports bra and everything I was seeing the very definition of big is beautiful. I smiled at her and whispered in her ear how cute she was. I got a blush out of her, which was nice revenge for all the times she'd done that to me.

A lot of the girls were rather wary of me, making sure I wasn't looking as they took their tops off and hurriedly covered up again. I would have guessed that Jenny wouldn't have been so shy. She was in the swimming group and walked over to me naked, getting a reaction out of my cock, which I thought would have been tired by now.

"Ooh, nice. Hello again."

She gave it a long squeeze then wandered off laughing to the other side of the room.

Me and Kelli were both in the bottom group, normally referred to as 'the cripples'. It was the only mixed group in PE. I may be a decent rugby player, but I am really uncoordinated and until this year I was a crappy runner (rugby training three times a week helped speed me up). In fact, I think I'm the only person in the group to represent the school at sports.

We walked out to the field together and sat down. Ian was in the same group as us. It was quite an enjoyable lesson, just doing 100m sprints. Being naked held me back a bit, as did being bruised and shagged out, but I easily made the finals, just missing out on winning. I told you this group was poor.

I wandered back to the changing rooms with Kelli. Our group were the first lot back. Kelli stripped off in front of me, watching my reaction as she shed her clothes.

"I think you are going to need help getting the grass stains off your arse."

"Are you volunteering?"

"I may be, come on."

I'm pretty sure Kelli hadn't moved as quickly throughout the whole lesson as she did just then. I followed her and soon her hands were rubbing me down, it felt good and I soon had a hard-on. I turned around to face her and she started working on my chest. Being fair, I soaped up and started to wash her down, lingering on her breasts then working downwards.

I was in my own little world, not noticing the rest of the girls coming back. Not noticing the audience we had. I did notice Jenny's arrival. It was the first time today that a finger had found my arsehole.

"Hi, Kelli, can I share?"

"Not now, Jen, I've got plans for him."

"Okay, but don't wear him out, I want a play sometime."

"Girls, don't I get a choice in this?"

In unison, both of them gave me a determined no. Oh well, I wasn't really going to argue.

I slipped my fingers down her body, loving the feel of her wet skin. She gasped as I entered her pussy and started finger-fucking her. She opened her legs more, letting me get better access. Reaching down, she grabbed me and drew me towards her.

"Fuck me please, now."

She lowered herself onto me and I started thrusting, not hard as I couldn't grip on the floor, but slow and careful. But Kelli wasn't having any of that. She pulled me out and turned around, facing the wall, opening herself up and giving me an invitation to take her from behind. One I didn't turn down. Ten minutes later I came in her, collapsing on her. Aside from a few voyeurs, the changing rooms were empty again. We towelled each other down and I helped her get dressed. She looked at me, her wide eyes tinged with guilt.

"Jim, I don't want you to get the wrong idea. You said that I'm cute, and I think you're cute too and very fuckable, but there ain't no way that this'll go any further than fuck-buddies."

"Wow, eerrr, okay, it's okay, I found myself a girlfriend."

"Seriously, ooh good on you, anybody I know?"

I told her about Carly and last night. She seemed impressed.

"No offence, but given how you look at the moment, and your face after the match. I guess you looked pretty fucked up last night. She's gotta a heart of gold to take care of you. I gotta go tell her to take care of my favourite tongue. Come on."

We met Lois outside the PE block. She enjoyed Kelli's description of the shower scene! We had a bit of lunch before I had to run off to go to a rugby debrief.


Chapter The Eighth - Wednesday Afternoon

Debrief was held in one of the huts near the edge of the playground. Mr. Atkins normally attends, but lets the team talk through everything first.

Rugby Dave congratulated us on the win. He went through what he thought the bad points were, and a few plus points.

As pack leader, I had to try and come up with an analysis of the forwards' performance. I apologised that with The Program I seemed to have other things on my mind but was generally happy.

We then went through the rest of the team, the backs got stick for the dropped balls but we were all pretty happy. Given that none of us would be playing again till autumn, we weren't going to be dwelling on details.

"So, can I ask, as I was busy collapsing elsewhere, how did the naked lunchtime work out with the fans?"

Apparently the champions had got a great reception from some very willing fans. Rugby Dave had a massive smirk on his face.

"Okay, so in case you didn't know before, the naked thing was my idea, I reckoned that it might encourage a few girls back, and I was right, does your captain ever let you down?"

Greeted with a resounding yes.

"Fair enough. Last thing I have is the man-of-the-match award. Jim gets it for using his head for once! However, I don't want anybody else trying that. Props can do it because they have nothing to damage up here, but the rest of you are too fragile and too sensible! Especially if you have to walk around school showing off these bruises every day!"

Mr. Atkins quickly congratulated us and reminded us about the dinner.

There was quite a commotion as the team left the hut. Lois was waiting for me with Kelli and Carly. Kelli was also naked.

"These girls have been telling me how much fun being naked is, so I'm joining them for the rest of the week."

Lois and Kelli trotted off leaving me and Carly alone. We held hands and started walking around the school.

"So, I gather you're enjoying yourself now?" I asked her.

"Damn right, I now understand why those two love cum so much. It's soo tasty, and everybody tastes soo different!"

"Why, how many?"

"Three in class, a couple at break and we shared a few guys while you were in that meeting!"

"Wow, quite the expert."

"Practice, honey, I'm learning the tricks to perform on you. I figure you're doing the same?"

"When in Rome!"

"I'm glad you're here, Jim, so glad that I can just talk to you and be happy. I've been trying to do what you do, force myself to enjoy everything, and I admit, today has been fantastic fun, but it is tiring."

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.