Jim: Naked In School - Cover

Jim: Naked In School

Copyright© 2007 by Lemonbelly

Part 6

Romantic Sex Story: Part 6 - The Naked in School Program makes its return to England, in a high achieving school just outside London. Will the infamous girls of Essex claim the high school swot?

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   ft/ft   mt/mt   Consensual   Romantic   Gay   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Incest   Sister   BDSM   Humiliation   Torture   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Pregnancy   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   School  

Chapter The Sixteenth - Saturday Daytime

Monday morning, if you had asked me, I would have doubted that I'd get to the weekend with my sanity intact. Okay, I was madly in love, but that doesn't count. My virginity, to my surprise, wasn't intact. It wasn't really as if I cared. I wasn't somebody who paraded their virginity around like it a membership to a special club somewhere. It wasn't even a sign that I hadn't found the right girl, to (mis)quote Jason and his Dreamcoat, any girl'll do.

But in the end, it wasn't like that. I lost it to the girl I know that I will spend the rest of my life with. Somehow, something in my screwed up life was turned out right. Now I just had eighty odd years of working to keep us together. I think I better work this out day by day.

I had managed it again though. I'd managed not to fall asleep in my own bed, Carly looked too at peace to disturb, so I got the collapsible guest bed. Almost, but not quiet. I lay there, thinking about my week, letting the warmth of the sun through the curtains play around my face. I felt a movement to my right and reached out my hand, instinctively finding the hand of my girlfriend.

We lay there, in silence for, I guess, ten minutes before my morning glory started to get restless. Rolling back onto my bed, I kissed her, softly, slipping my tongue into her mouth and entwining around hers. Nestling my head up to Carly's chest and started sucking on her breast, I let my hand drop down to her tights, running my fingers up and down her soft white skin. Spreading her legs slightly she took my hand and brought it up to her crotch. I cupped her pussy and started to work on finger along her slit, making sure she was wet before I slipped two fingers in, getting a gasp of pleasure form my lover. My finger-fucking didn't last long as I replaced them with my penis, long loving strokes into her, where I knew one day our offspring would be made. Thrusting into her tight, wet pussy as we worked her hips, I could feel her hands trace their way around my back, finger nails not daring to dig in yet.

Closing in on our orgasms, I pumped harder and faster, her gasps the only encouragement I needed. Her nails dug into my back and I trust as deep in as I could, spurting out into her quivering pussy. Now that's how I want to wake up for the rest of my life!

We lay there a bit before we agreed that breakfast would be welcome. I had some cereal and she had some toast. Then we set about planning the day ahead. Since we had to be in Bruntfield this evening, we decided that we should head over to Carly's house in the afternoon then head to the cinema before going back to school.

I suggested that we go for a walk to pass the time. Crouchford may not the most exciting of towns, but it was surrounded by water on three sides, and on nice spring days like today, could actually be quite attractive. It was strange how my naked week coincided not only with a whole week of good weather, but with, as I have mentioned before, trains that ran on time.

I wish to apologise now for the lack of sex in our walk. In fact, there isn't much of anything that drives our story forward. However, it makes a change from the random shagging and conversations of self discovery, so I think I will include it. Don't worry, it won't be long, so just open the windows and imagine you can smell that spring air in the fields and lakes that surround my town.

We set off back towards the station, walking along a narrow path beside the disused extension to the station car-park. In tour-guide mode I explained how the station used to be a big junction, but cut backs meant that one of the lines vanished, along with one of the platforms and all kinds of sidings and stuff. The other line only carried on because there is a nuclear power-station down the road. The extended car-park was a short lived project. Most of the people either can walk to the station or get their wives to drive them in their 4x4s, so the extra space was only used at night for joy-riders, so they blocked it off.

Passing under the ring-road and through a gate, we entered the nature reserve. Crossing the railway, we followed the creak around the side of the town. The tide was high and the sun sparkled off the water, especially when we reached the river. Sail boats floated on the water as far as the eye could see. There were kids playing on bank in the village opposite. In the field behind us, the lambs of the show farm were being allowed out for the first time. I don't ever thing the world has been so perfect.

"Carly, I used to thing that this sight was the most beautiful in the world, it was, well still is, the best reason for living here, but you are more beautiful than anything I have ever seen."

"Just be glad you are with a girl who can take a sickly complement like that and not let it go to their head."

No, we didn't go into the farm and play with the lambs. Next date maybe! We just carried on our walk, out of the town and around the river bank past the remains of the old Roman salt workings. Watching the rabbits play around the farmer's rubble we headed back towards the playing fields and home through the industrial estate.

When we got back, it look like my dad had risen and was working on his computer. I introduced Carly to him and she went up to check her emails.

Then Mum landed me right in it, she suggested that Dad take me and Carly back to her house. At least she didn't mention the awards evening or else my dad would have wanted to go. Its not like I don't like him, its just he's not taking his marriage falling apart too well, so somewhere like my school, which is traditionally Mum's territory is not somewhere where I'd like him to be. I suppose a trip in his car was getting off lightly.

He's not a bad driver, in fact he's pretty good, its just that he can take a nice, if old, German car and then not tidy the interior for five years so it is just a tip inside. Reasoning that a trip with him would be just twenty minutes and I'd have him off my back for a bit, I decided to go with him.

I went back upstairs to search though my wardrobe for some respectable clobber for the TV stuff. I decided that the BBC warranted shirt and tie, so found a nice pale blue shirt with a rather noxious paisley tie. I decided that MTV was a good opportunity for me to wear the dark green silk shirt that was lurking at the back of my cupboard.

I made a quick scan of the emails and turned on football focus on the TV. Carly turned out to be a West Ham fan, the nearest big club to her. Not a deal-breaker by any means. I always kept an eye out for them (I'm a Southend Utd fan, go Shrimpers!!) but had rather given up on them recently. Carly had gone a bit when her dad still lived with them, but didn't anymore.

Anyway, stuff sorted, we went downstairs and had some lunch before Dad took us to Carly's.

April greeted us at the door. Carly went upstairs to change out of my sister's stuff and into her own clothes and came down in a 'Hammers' top and shorts, long socks pulled up to her knees and hair tied back. Now I wished I could have seen some of her matches, she is sex on legs in a football kit. She saw me gazing open mouthed and giggled.

We explained to her mother about the explosion and the clothes. She was not impressed at all. Especially when she found out that Carly had to travel back by train naked. She was a bit more comfortable when I said that I had chosen to travel in my birthday suit to keep her company and that we were not planning on doing it again for a bit.

"So, Jim, I hear that you have been taking my advice and playing the field, as it were."

"Yes ma'am. And every time, no matter how enjoyable, makes me think more and more how I want to be with your daughter."

"Just do me a favour, don't spring babies or marriage on me just yet. I've been reading up on the exploits of some of those Program people in America."

"Carly had The Shot at school, so I doubt babies will be an issue just yet. We've both got great careers ahead of us, and I don't think we should jeopardise our education by starting a family. As for marriage, well, since we have the rest of our lives together, we have no need to rush, do we."

"I hate to break it to you, but the chances of you too staying together in this day and age are limited. You've got all those new sights and sounds at university and then into work. Jim, you'll be graduating a year ahead of Carly, what's to say that you won't find somebody new at university?"

"Well, to start with, I think I may take a year out so that we can go to uni at the same time, hopefully the same place. As for me finding somebody new, well, I'm afraid that you do an injustice to your daughter. There is nobody in this world that is better for me than your Carly and what ever I am, I know when I have got things going for me, and I would never be stupid enough to throw away my chances with this girl."

"Mum, he's right. I know that we were made for each other, you know, fate and such. I've seen it, mother, I know that he could never leave me, just as I will never leave him."

"I suppose that it about time I trust my daughter. Just because I've had a few bad experiences, it doesn't mean you will. At least it will mean that you won't be brining home anymore strays like the other night."

"Don't speak to soon mother, Jim and I have agreed that on occasions we may, err, how to I say it?"

"Swing?" I helpfully added. Then regretted the choice of words!

"No, not swing, well, not really. I mean, err, well, there was this girl on the train, and Jim kinda of, well he did shag her in the toilets a couple of mornings ago. Well, we met her on the train yesterday afternoon and I realised that she had this massive crush on Jim, so I invited her around next week, so we can get it all out in the open and she can work out her feelings, get more into sex and hopefully find somebody who isn't my boy."

Her mum was not convinced.

"Darling, you forgot to mention you eating her out in public!"

Now her mum was really not convinced. I can see that I wasn't helping the situation, but that bit of my brain that doesn't stop digging holes was now in overdrive.

"And of course, there were the girls that Lois stayed over with on Wednesday, and well, they had a girls night in. I spent the night with one of them on Thursday and she seems set on having a night with Carly, me and her friend. And possibly a sister to. Now, we are all sexually aware and not consenting. We're not doing any harm and are just exploring our own bodies, plus we will be having shared experiences together, strengthening our relationship."

"Jim, darling, as much as I love you, you are not helping this situation. We've got Sky, I'm sure you can find some kind of motor-race to watch or something."

I let them get on with their mother-daughter chat while I watched the qualifying for some random MotoGP race.

When Carly came back in she switched over to the football scores. West Ham were losing, as were Southend. Carly's mum offered to drive us into Burntfield. She dropped us off at the high street and agreed to meet us again after the dinner. We wandered around a bit before heading to the cinema. As one of the last surviving two-screen cinemas in the county, there was not exactly much choice: random tedious Hollywood remake of a Japanese horror film or a random tedious Hugh Grant romantic comedy. 'We' chose the rom-com. I'd like to tell you what happened, but aside from remembering Hugh Grant dithering and being foppish, it was instantly forgettable. I just enjoyed the cuddling and making out with my girlfriend in the back row. I was finally enjoying the joys of being a teenager.

We still had an hour to kill to get to school so Carly tried to prove her prowess at arcade games. I was well and truly beaten on the dance-mat but got my own back on the Ridge-Racer and Time Crisis. There is nothing like sticking to a stereotype is there?


Chapter The Seventeenth - Saturday Evening

Making our way back to school, we stopped on the common to gather ourselves before what was hopefully our last compulsory public naked event. Shrugging, we started to remove each others clothes. With just causal clothing, the whole experience was a lot less erotic and quicker. There we were once again, sitting in public, two naked lovers, holding each other's hand tight for support.

Walking into school was a strange experience. In the late Saturday afternoon, it was no longer a place that was full of life and screaming, it was just a deserted Victorian building. Arm in arm we made our way though the empty playground and into the sports hall. At least there were people here. Carly went to sit next to her team-mates while I found the Y10 rugby squad.

The meal was pretty tasty considering it was from the school kitchens. Obviously when they had the feed the headmaster as well, they put in a bit of effort.

Mr. Tame insisted on reading out all the results that he told the whole school on Friday. Then the PE staff took over to go through various awards and hand out the trophies. Obviously the boy's football teams were first. The Y10 team did pretty well; Karl was in it, as well as a couple of kids who were signed to the academies of Premiership clubs. The girls' netball teams were done next, Jenny getting her award for Y10 player of the season. The cross country team were read out next. Next up were the girls football, with the Y9 squad picking up the county cup competition. They had to pose for photos, and obviously Carly was standing out as the only naked girl there.

The last sport to get called up were the rugby boys (the cricket team had only just started their season so weren't called upon). The 6th Form team had done pretty well, coming 4th in the county. The Y11s were a weak team, I'd been drafted in to play in the backs a few times just so they could have somebody who could take a pass, and so that I could get a bit of experience playing there (Well, it was fairly obvious that I've grown all I can and while I can still make my impact as a forward in junior matches, I'm far to small for to play there as an adult.). The Year 9s and Year 7s were both called up for winning Rugby 7s tournaments. Then we went up, the first rugby team in the school's history to win the Essex Championship. Pause for photos. Tactically hold cup to conceal privates.

Rugby Dave won our player of the season award. Our team was awarded the school's team of the year. In the 'light-hearted' section of the awards I managed to pick up a prize for 'dedication to the cause' which to me looked like a picture of somebody head-butting a brick wall.

Rugby Dave invited the rest of the team, along with netball squad (obviously) back to his house. His parents were away for the weekend, and apparently had forked out for a mini-bus to take us all back. He only lived a few minutes from Carly, so she phoned her mum and told her not to pick us up. Quite a few of the cricket team managed to get on board, as well as some of the 6th form netballers and various years of girls footballers. The boy's footballers didn't want to slum it and be seen with us!

The house was on the large side, I'm guessing about 8 bed rooms, swimming pool, large garden, all the kind of extras you assume that a million pound house that was owned, designed and built by the owner of a major building firm will have.

"Okay, one rule for tonight, if you want to come in, you leave your clothes at the door."

Well, I don't think I was in a position to complain about the rule. Me and Carly found ourselves a pair of nice comfy lounges chair and settled down in a dark corner of the garden with some lemonades to watch the mayhem.

Nobody ever seemed to tire of the game of throw the naked netballer into the pool. Certainly nobody objected to rescuing them. A kiss of life is fair enough, but surly it doesn't work on the pussy?

They weren't half giving me ideas, but it seemed that Carly was one step ahead of me, getting on top and fucking me on the chair. I hoped it was being naked that makes her this horny, otherwise this girl is going to wear me out. Well, if I die, it will be with a smile on my face!

We were so into each other (literally) that we didn't notice 6 rugby forwards sneak up on us. The picked up the chair and marched us over to the pool, tipping us in!

I can't remember how many times we ended up in the pool, or how many people we threw in, but by the time 11 o'clock came around, we made our way to the shower to de-chlorinate.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.