Jim: Naked In School - Cover

Jim: Naked In School

Copyright© 2007 by Lemonbelly

Part 1B

Romantic Sex Story: Part 1B - The Naked in School Program makes its return to England, in a high achieving school just outside London. Will the infamous girls of Essex claim the high school swot?

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   ft/ft   mt/mt   Consensual   Romantic   Gay   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Incest   Sister   BDSM   Humiliation   Torture   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Pregnancy   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   School  

Chapter The Second - Monday Afternoon

We both went to lunch. I brought sandwiches so wandered off to find somewhere quiet to eat them. I perched on a wall which was rather cold and went through my lunch. I'd given up trying to work out where my mates were. I generally either stay in my form room or play football. Both of these were out of the question, so I thought I'd have a wander around the school. I was fielding the questions and occasional gropes from the girls with my best blushes.

A group of girls from Year 11 stopped me and I had to let each one of them feel me up. Fingers were running up and down the underside of my shaft, a couple of hands rubbing my chest. Sometimes you have to endure the torture in the name of social science! I felt myself heating up inside, aroused by these girls who before today would have not even given me a second glance. SHIIIIT! What the Fuck??? One of the girls had stuck her finger up my arsehole. I let out a stream of expletives and they all ran off giggling. I was left standing in the middle of the playground, confused, violated, in pain and very very horny!

I decided to wander up to the old gym to see what it looked like. I swiped my student card on the door and went in. Inside it was just like Mr. Tame had said: cubicles with curtains, mattresses and little plastic storage boxes full of odds and ends. I was about to go over to look in one of the boxes when I saw a head pop around one of the partition walls.

"Hi, I'm Beccy," it was the Year 8 girl with the impressive cleavage, "I was just having a look over the room, I couldn't persuade anybody to come in here with me!"

"Don't worry, I'm sure by the end of the week you'll have made use of the facilities, I don't think there are many boys in your year who'll say no once they've got used to this naked parade. I'm Jim by the way."

"I know, I heard what you did at break, those two jerks are in my form. I'm glad that I was in a different class to them second period, otherwise they'd have got me. I don't want to be forced into anything. Not yet."

She wandered up to me and kissed me on the cheek. "I want to thank you for what you did for Carly." I looked at her puzzled. Then I caught on what the little minx had in mind. My mouth decided that it was a good time to go on strike as I tried to object.

She sank to her knees and looked at my cock, checking it out up close, and around the sides, running her fingers lightly along the veins and softly over the tip, spreading the pre-cum over the sides. She leaned forward and gingerly put out her tongue, it met my tip and I jolted in delight, she leaned forward more and started to engulf my shaft, her tongue exploring the texture, teasing me. She started to bob up and down, the feeling of her warm, wet mouth all around me was ecstasy. I stroked her short blonde hair as she carried on working on me. Her hands were wrapped around my waist, gripping and clawing on my buttocks, then reaching around she started to feel around my rectum. What is the fascination with that hole? She poked a finger in and I shuddered in pain and pleasure.

"No... more... I'm... Gonna..."

And that was her cue for pushing deeper in, I felt her knuckle go in, causing me to spurt out my seed all over the back of her throat. My knees collapsed and I thudded to the ground, dragging her on top of me. She crawled on top of my naked body, I could feel her hot flesh so close to me. Moving forward she kissed me, full on the lips, opening my mouth, exchanging tongues, I could taste myself on her. She sucked on my tongue.

We stayed wrapped up in each others' arms, kissing, exploring our bodies for, well, I don't know how long. She got up, straddling my chest and smiling, a drip of cum on her chin.

She got up and stood over me, her sparse blond pubic hair did little to hide a soaking pussy. Holding out a hand she helped me up. At least my legs had regained their usefulness.

"My turn now, Mr. Hero." She dragged me over to the nearest cubicle and told me to lie down. She rummaged in the box and brought out what I guess was a vibrator and got down next to me.

"Now, I know that you know how to do the next bit!" Beccy took my hand and placed it at the top of her thigh. I took my cue and started rubbing it up and down gently, the skin on her labia, spreading the wetness along her slit and all over my fingers. Still nervous, I extended one finger into her nice warm inviting slit. I started working it in and out and she turned on the vibrator, placing it against her clit. She was moaning and groaning like an old blues singer. Leaning over, I took one of her tits in my mouth and started to lick, working my tongue and teeth around the nipple, licking and sucking as my finger pumped furiously in her sex.

"More, give me more!"

I plunged another finger in, pumping as she bucked her young hips, trying to get me further inside her vagina. Her back in the air, I reached under with my spare hand and caressed her buttocks, feeling how firm and tight they were. Now, payback time, I licked my finger and forced her rear entrance.

"Yeooooowwwwwwwwwwwww," she screamed, her face flushed and radiant, she came back down to Earth. Taking each hand she licked them clean before turning to kiss me. Now, instead of my cum on her lips, I could taste hers, and it was much more satisfying.

The warning bell went, shit, five minutes to get to form. I grabbed some tissues and cleaned myself down a bit. My hopes that Beccy's orgasm hadn't been heard were dashed as I poked my head out of the door; a crowd of students had congregated in the corridor and cheered our little assignation.

I said goodbye and thanks to Beccy and darted off back to the science department. I got into the room and tried to shrink into my corner on the unfamiliarly cold workbench. My attempt to blend into the bench and the walls was a singular failure. Most of the class were pointing and talking about me. A few of my form were in my science class, but for the rest, it was the first time they'd seen me in the altogether. A couple of the guys congratulated me on getting this far through the day without running away. I tried to block out the bitchy comments from the horse-riding set.

There were three of them: Faye, Jane and Sarah and for all intents and purposes, they were the same person in three bodies. They all lived in posh houses in some of the villages. Their lives revolved around clothes, boys and horses. They were the girls who were considered popular, which was odd since they didn't like anybody and nobody actually liked them.

It would be unfair to say they were unattractive. I'm sure if you liked flat-chested snobs, you could come up with an excuse for finding them arousing.

Lois wandered in smiling to herself, I guess she'd seen some action over lunchtime.

"Well, I guess that skank doesn't at least have to bother about trying to afford a bra." Faye's bitchiness had the other two in hysterics. Lois changed from being a proud feminine icon to looking on the verge of tears.

"Coming from the Flat Pack itself." Why can't I just keep my mouth shut and hide in this corner? "Faye, do you come from Ikea, you know, your parents assembled you from dodgy picture instruction sheets only to find there were a few screws missing at the end?"

Mr. George decided that sipping his coffee was the best way to handle the ensuing row. Faye was obviously shocked that the rest of the class started to laugh at her.

"Well, at least I'm not a fat shit!" See, ladies and gentlemen, that is what a wealthy upbringing and ten years of the best of English education will bring you!

"Faye, take a good look at me," I started clutching one of my breasts, "cause girl, these tits are bigger than anything you are ever gonna have!"

I had the class now; everybody was cracking up, including Mr. George. Faye, more flustered racked her brain and came up with the one thing that she shouldn't have said.

"Well, at least I'm not a virgin."

Now, as we've previously established, I take a keen interest in other people's private lives.

"Yep, everybody want to laugh at the 15-year-old virgin? Tell me Faye, how old were you when you lost it?"

"Twelve."

"To a guy from your village, am I right? How old was he?"

"Twenty-two," she boasted proudly.

"Okay, so you'd been dating a few weeks then, where'd you meet him?"

"We'd been going out for three weeks, I met him at the youth club on a Friday night."

"So, let's picture the scene, a 22-year-old guy, I guess he had his own tractor, so was mobile, had the choice of anywhere to go in Essex. He could have gone out with his mates, well if he had any, cause obviously, they knew he was a bit dubious, but no. He chooses to hang around the local youth club, looking for jailbait to pick up. And he picks you, probably the girl with the figure most like a little boy in the joint. So not only have you lost your virginity to a kiddy fiddler, you lost it to one who was pretending you were a boy anyway. And I know that the same story goes for your other two Flat Packers. So don't flaunt your miss-placed sexual adventures at us and keep your bitchy comments to yourself.

"Remember that at some point next year, you will have to do this, and you better hope that people have forgotten what you have said here and now because I guess when we see you naked and exposed in front of us, we will have far more to say than you could imagine in your nightmares. You have no idea how hard this is for me to have survived so far, and who knows, it will likely get worse before it gets better, but I know that I have enough friends around me to help me so I will not go through it alone. I doubt you'll have the same support, and then it may hit home just how lonely your little narrow-minded life is.

"Now, I am going to try and enjoy this grotesque circus our Headmaster has entered me for and perhaps I might find time in the next two lessons to actually learn something."

With that I got up and left the classroom to applause. Twice in a day, I have ranted off at people. I'm not normally like this. I guess being naked has a certain effect on me.

Having cum three times already today, I was not in need of 'relief' in my next class, History. My teacher, Miss McCadich, was one of my favourites and was, no doubts, the fittest teacher in school. 5ft 8ish, long brunette hair, round face, figure that just filled out the curves nicely. I couldn't help wondering if teachers would get picked for The Program?

The lesson passed off easily enough, no major bothers. Bell went and I trudged my way though the adoring crowds (!!) to get to French. I think I'd sort of gotten used to being felt up. Walking quickly does mean that I don't get that much contact with each hand, I suppose that helps!

I got to French and plonked myself on a seat in the back corner, still under the impression that if I try hard enough, nobody will notice me! Karl, another of my mates from my form wandered in and sat next to me. Lois arrived soon after and headed to the other side of the classroom to sit with her mates. Mrs. Kintyre arrived, last as usual.

"Okay, now, hmm, you two are on The Program, I think we may have a use for you later on. Right, first things first, dictionaries out and get in the mood to translate. We've got a piece of a French play that is a love scene between un homme et une femme." Mrs. Kintyre didn't tend to stick to the supposedly required 'jabber at the kids in French until they catch on' style of teaching.

French isn't exactly a subject I find easy. I'm getting decent marks and in the top set but I almost have to work on this more than all the rest put together. Lucky I sit next to Karl, who is a skilled linguist. Perhaps even a cunning one! Ahh, so what, you knew the joke was coming.

Half an hour passed without incident. Me and Karl had got on with the translation pretty quickly, taking a line each and collating. We sat there talking football, and then planning the tactics for tomorrow's rugby match, the season finale.

"M. Morton et Mlle Green se lèvent s'il vous plaît."

Gulp, well, so much for a quiet life.

"Imagine the scene, it is France in the reign of the sun king, everything is decadent, life among the nobles is grand. You, Mr. Morton, are le Duc de Coux-fleur or Something or other and you are trying to woo the fair maiden (that's you, Miss Green). So get close, you are one step away from ravishing each other. Now wait, because we need to add something to the scene. We need some translators." Lois had pulled herself up close to me, so close that my cock was rubbing up and down her side. Mrs. Kintyre had got Karl and Lois's friend Josie to stand up and take similar positions on the opposite side of the classroom. Both were blushing a bit when Paul, one of our form group spoke up.

"Miss, isn't this a bit wrong? The translators are in the same position as the courting couple yes, but they are not in the same state of dress, how can they convey to us the emotion of le rendez-vous?" Nice use of the French there!

"Indeed, a good point. And a point we can do something about. Now, you all got the brochure for The Program, and I assume you haven't yet looked at it carefully?" Only Paul nodded to say he had. "Well, there is a great little section just here that says that at the teacher's discretion, they can ask any student to remove their clothes for the duration of the lesson or until the end of the day. So Karl and Josie, you can thank Paul for this next bit. Strip."

They didn't move. Me and Lois were in danger of splitting our sides and leaning on each other for support. Most of the rest of the class were laughing at the deflated couple. Mrs. Kintyre tapped a couple of buttons on the computer on her desk and the classroom's sound system burst into life with stripper music. Still they didn't move.

Lois, playing the minx, made a suggestion, "Perhaps Paul and a girl could, kinda, help them along?"

It took them another five minutes but at last there were two more naked students in the room. Josie was pretty sexy. She was tall, going onto six foot, and generously built, nice long legs and at least a D-cup bust. Blonde hair roof and basement. Karl was obviously not comfortable with the situation.

"Mr. Rumlet, try and look more enthused about being so close to a beautiful lady, look at Mr. Morton, he is obviously showing attraction to the fair maiden."

Well, obviously, Mr. Morton had been standing too near Lois and her wandering fingers. Mrs. Kintyre had to get Josie to help out Karl; and little Karl.

At last we could get on with the scene. In my finest Gerard Depardieu impression, I read my first line. Karl mumbled the translation.

"Again, with feeling, Mr. Rumlet, again."

It took us ten minutes to get though the scene, with well-deserved applause at the end.


Chapter The Third - Monday After School

"Jim, meet me after school, outside the gates." I nodded to Lois.

We packed up and left before the bell. I got to my locker and swiped my card, getting access to my precious clothes. There was a note inside reminding me not to wear any of it until I'm off the school grounds. I just got outside and over the boundary, giving a few mums a treat, as the bell went. Shoes off, pants, err, no time, trousers on, shirt on, blazer. I was normal again. I waited as the school streamed past. I saw Beccy come out with three guys, who all tried their best to not let her back into her uniform. Lois arrived next to me and slipped on her blouse and skirt, getting goosed a few times in the process.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.