Jim: Naked In School - Cover

Jim: Naked In School

Copyright© 2007 by Lemonbelly

Part 1A

Romantic Sex Story: Part 1A - The Naked in School Program makes its return to England, in a high achieving school just outside London. Will the infamous girls of Essex claim the high school swot?

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   ft/ft   mt/mt   Consensual   Romantic   Gay   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Incest   Sister   BDSM   Humiliation   Torture   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Pregnancy   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   School  

Chapter The First - Monday Morning

I love late Easters. This year Easter was towards the end of April, so only two short half terms till summer holidays. Sunny days on the field, teachers concentrating more on their two weeks camping holiday in the Loire than on forcing us to churn out work. Oh yes, and those bastard Year 11s are taking their exams so will be too stressed to notice.

I'm Jim, 15, in Year 10 of Burntfield County High School in Essex, England. I wouldn't say I'm your average student, but then again, I hate being seen as just average. Let's start with the physical, I'm just under 5ft 10 tall, stocky and with the kinda of stomach that comes from having a slow metabolism and a Jewish mother! I'm not actually unfit, I just maintain the body fat. Honest!!

I actually play rugby for my school and town and if it wasn't for injuries, I could have made the county squad. Or at least I like to think so! Still, with a sub 12-second 100 metres and over 13 stones (180 pounds) in weight, it takes a brave person to want to try and stop me. I also like cycling, 10 or 15 mile rides in the country are great for getting my mind away from problems at home and school. My favourite sport is football (soccer to you from over the pond); however my strength and speed don't compensate for my lack of coordination. True, I've come up with bizarre tricks and stuff on occasion, but I've never moved past the last pick in the lunchtime kick-abouts. Anything that needs something more than brute force and ignorance, and I'm pretty much stumped. But hell, I'm not gonna let that spoil my fun!

As a student, well, this is where I should blow my own trumpet. Well, I've never got anybody else to. I'm one of the best students in school. Well, if you look past the unreadable writing (my brain is too fast for my hand), my laziness and my lack of organisation, I've got most things going for me. I can't really draw, and am pretty poor in technology, but most other subjects, I have nailed. It can only help that until last year my mum taught here, so all the teachers know me.

So that's the CV (or resumé if you prefer) done, but what about me? I'm pretty sure somewhere there is a signed piece of paper saying that I am a comic genius. And I didn't even sign it. Yep, I'm one of those annoying kids who thinks that he knows more than the teacher so will try and line them up for awkward questions and silly jokes. Most of my mates expect me to be always smiling and joking, I think they are glad that I've worked off most of my temper that I had lower down the school. Smiling, joking with the guys is great. Flushing red anytime a girl comes near me isn't. I can invent many reasons for it, but just put simply, I was an absolute failure with the girls. Sure, girls liked me, as a friend and as somebody to torture with a barrage of flirting. Once or twice, girls have asked me out, and even though I wanted to say yes, my mouth had other ideas.

Now I know that many of the people reading this will be in America, so I might as well explain about my school. It's in a posh part of the county of Essex, near London. Search the web for Essex girls jokes, they are mostly true (not that I would have personal experience). Essex girls have a reputation for knickers down first, asking names (note use of the plural) later. We are a normal high school taking in kids from 11 (Year 7) to 16 (Year 11) and we have a 6th form for kids up to 18. There are just over a thousand of us in all. We have a uniform, smart shirt and trousers and a blue blazer. Yes it is uncomfortable, but it's better than the green, brown or other bizarre uniforms I see around from other schools. The 6th form don't have a uniform.

Still, no complaints. I'd done all my work. I had remembered to get the report of the trial and conviction of Mel Gibson on hate crimes charges and I'd done my Presentation for Citizenship classes. I had to write about how the advances in contraception, abolition of all STDs and the effect of various events around the world had led to a much more relaxed attitude towards teenage-sex over the last decade. Hell, the amount of naked women and sex stories sold in mags aimed at kids younger than me, it would have given people heart attacks a decade or two ago. Two years ago they lowered the age of consent down to 11, providing the partner was less than five years older than them. At least now they don't have to label Romeo and Juliet as kiddie porn!

I finished walking up the path from the station. I was the only kid from my town to go to the school, I started going here cause my mum worked here, and I stayed on after she left. I think I burnt too many bridges with the kids from my old school when I didn't go to the local secondary. It was a surprisingly enjoyable trip. I sat, as I normally did, with two girls from the Catholic school next to mine. We normally had kids from another school with us, but they don't come back for another week. I can just about talk to the two girls. Just.

I hung around the front of the school with a few mates. As usual, catching up on holidays, sci-fi, etc. The bell went so we trekked up to the science department where our form room was. Our tutor arrived with a mug of steaming coffee. I was sitting up on a workbench, chatting. Since I'd been awake for hours, I was ready and chatting; my friends who lived nearby were still half asleep.

"You will be pleased to hear that there is not going to be a whole school assembly today," the announcement by Mr. George was greeted by cheers. Not least by me, I seem to lose all feeling in my legs as we are crunched into the sports hall. "Could Jim Morton please head down to the library at once? Lois Green, could you report to the school nurse then join Mr. Morton in the library? Take your bags with you, this may last a little while."

I waited for Lois then we walked down together. I liked her. Okay, if I could convince my mouth to ask them, there were a lot of girls in my year I would like to get to know better. She was born in January, on the same day as me. She was cute, rather too thin for my ideal, but cute. She gets teased about having the chest of an ironing board but she seems to laugh it off. She was a dedicated Christian, something that tended to spark off conversations between us, but rumours have it that her group of Christians were into sharing the love. We pondered on what it could be about, but aside from a belated birthday party, could come up with nothing.

There was a small queue of girls at the nurse's office, nobody else from my year in there. I wandered into the library, which contained three other boys from the years below me and a boy from the lower sixth, a very confused girl from the lower sixth, the head teacher, various heads of year and some woman, must be in her twenty somethings, I don't think I recognise her, but something about her seems familiar.

We waited for the girls to join us. It seemed like there was a pair of kids from various years.

The headmaster, Mr. Tame cleared his throat.

"Good morning and welcome back to Burntfield High. I hope you all had a productive Easter."

"Dammit, I knew I forgot something!"

"It wouldn't be the first time, Jim! Looking at the faces in front of me, I guess you are all wondering what you are doing here."

The sixth former, Amanda spoke up, "I'm more concerned with why the nurse just jabbed me in the arse with a needle!" All the girls giggled at that.

"Perhaps they were trying to unfreeze it!" Mike, the other sixth former shot at her, he received a playful slap for his efforts.

I'm sure at least half the boys in the school had fantasies about Amanda. To put it nicely, I doubt she'd ever be a supermodel; she was barely 5ft tall and nicely rounded with huge tits. Last summer there was a stampede when somebody poured water down her front! She had a cute face and a really bubbly personality, a shoe in, I thought, for Head-Girl which was going to be voted on this week by the 6th form.

"Who here has heard of The Program?" I gulped as the headmaster uttered the last two words. Surly he could not be serious. Not here, not this side of the pond, not now, not us. NOT ME!!!

I gingerly put my hand up. He pointed at me.

"I hope I'm wrong sir, but if it was the same Program that I saw when I was researching my Citizenship assignment, it is a scheme run in America where they force kids in school to go naked for a week. I saw a few sites about it on the Net, the pictures were very interesting. So were the stories. But obviously I'm mistaken. You want us to take part in a TV program where Noel Edmonds gives random kids presents for not being criminals or something, right? "

The word naked caught everybody's attention. Their gaze shifted from me to the head who was smirking one of his special smirks that makes me sorry for not packing a brick in my bag. The guy was serious. Insane, but serious.

"Well done, Jim, got it in one!"

"Cool, I'm gonna be on TV!" I said, clinging onto desperate hope, but I was fooling nobody.

"You never know what is going to happen during the week, Jim, so you may well be, but don't go buying yourself a new suit for the interview! Okay, for those of you not as up to date with the exploits of naked American school kids, I will give a brief intro to The Program, then we will see a video about it, then we have a special guest from America to answer any questions you have. Firstly I'd like to say that it was an honour to be allowed to run this scheme, we are one of the first four schools in the country, and we got the chance because we are an outstanding school!"

Ten minutes into term and he's already hit his catchphrase. I started thinking, if I'd ballsed up my exams last year, would we still have to do this. I knew I should have not revised, but done something constructive like gotten laid or started drinking!

"For the next week, you will not be allowed to wear any clothes in school, or in school-related activities. This runs until Sunday. You can wear shoes and socks and any of you involved in sports teams, you can still wear the kits. Lab coats can be worn in science and tech. Aprons in food tech. You will remove clothes as you enter the school grounds, and place them in the boxes that will be there for you, collect them at the end of school. You will not use bags, books, folders or hair to cover up.

"This is not just a visual project, it is fully hands on. Teachers can choose to use you and your naked selves in their lessons. Any of your fellow pupils who has a reasonable request for you to pose for them or for them to feel you, you have to go along with it. In the end, you judge what is reasonable, but previous experience is that people feeling your genitals is perfectly fine.

"As we speak, this is being explained to the rest of the school. Just remember this, no means no. If you feel that a request is not reasonable, and by that I mean acts of penetrative or oral sex that you are not willing to take part in, you say no and walk away. Anybody using force to coerce you into anything will be dealt with the utmost seriousness. This is not to say that you can't get involved in these acts if you want to, but please do not feel you have to.

"The Program is designed to make you feel more comfortable with you own bodies and heighten your and your fellow students' sexual awareness. Now walking around naked all day and having your various parts played with may lead to a build up of, err, let's say tension. You have the opportunity to ask for relief during the first ten minutes of each lesson. I hope in this school that there will always be somebody willing to provide it. If not, then there is the option for self service, which I guess most of you are familiar with."

There were a few nervous giggles at this. The poor Year 7 boy looked confused. He said he didn't understand what was meant by tension and relief. The girl next to him whispered in his ear. He blushed a shade of red I did not think was possible. I remember being that boy, being teased about my sexual naivety by the more worldly wise girls in my class. He seemed shocked at the last thing she said.

"But my Aunt said if I do that, God kills a kitten."

Even the headmaster lost control at this point. If this doesn't appear on Livejournal's quote of the day, I don't know what will!

"I bet Jim is a kitten mass murderer!" I shot a nasty look at Lois before joining in the laughter. Well, if she hadn't said it, I'd like to think I would've!

"Okay, settle down. I promise no animals will be harmed by your actions during The Program. During PE, you will use the changing rooms of the opposite sex, and yes, that means the showers too! You will also use the opposite toilet facilities.

"Next week, unless we feel you would benefit from a second week of The Program, you will be free to go back to school uniform. However we have slightly changed the uniform regulations saying that from this term onwards, any student who wants to be naked in school is allowed to be so. So if any of your friends want to keep you company this week, or if you feel to urge for a Naked Wednesday once in a while, go ahead.

"Now, you probably have two questions burning away in you. Why were you chosen? And what was with the injections? Well, the reason you were chosen first. We are running The Program for years 7 to 10 and also year 12. We think that Year 11 and the upper sixth will be too busy with exams and on study leave so we won't be getting them to do it this year. Next year The Program will run for all years through the whole year. So be glad you are not doing this next January! We've got about eight weeks till the end of term, and there are eight classes in each year, sixth form excepted. Which means we can go though a pair from each class before summer, and two from the lower sixth.

"The pairings were worked out between your form tutors, class teachers, Heads of Year and myself. We were looking for three things. We wanted pairings who will be comfortable with each other. We think that there are some outgoing personalities amongst you who will help their partners. We think that some of you are in need of coming out of your shells and being more open. Some of you are more comfortable with your bodies than others..."

"A lot of people have become comfortable with Lois' body already this year!" Hah! My turn. Ouch, considering her size, she hits hard! Well, to be honest, of all the girls I'm not comfortable with, I'm the least uncomfortable with Lois. I'd hate to be stuck with the shallow horse riders set.

"Some of you are seen as respected students, so we are looking to all of you as pioneers and to make the best of this opportunity. The way you react to your circumstances will not only inspire your fellow students but will be a model for the rest of the country.

"Girls, that needle, it was a birth control injection. I don't know how many of the girls had to have it, as far as I know, most girls in school already have monthly shots. It takes an hour or so to take effect, so no sex please until break time. Three years ago, I don't think I'd have ever said that!"

"So you're saying that you don't trust us to be naked and not have sex, don't you think we can control ourselves? Who do you think we are, animals in heat?" Amanda had a bee in her bonnet. It did seem like the rumours about her being a prick-tease were true, she had many 'admirers' but hadn't popped her cherry. Hang on, I'm going to get to see her naked!! Score!

"I think you are teenagers, and more importantly, teenagers from Essex!" He got a laugh out of that. "Now, some of the older students may have heard rumours about an old gym near the Religious Studies department. Well it exists and we have reopened it. If you feel the need, students on the Program and their friends can use it for whatever purposes you think are fitting. There are cubicles, mattresses, towels and various toys in there. I advise you to check it out when you are not busy.

"Your parents were all informed and they all gave their consent for you to take part. You can't appeal to them. You are now in this for the week, there is no way out.

"Now, everybody, in five minutes time your clothes will be in the boxes around the side, one for each pair."

Fuck. Now this is bad. Lois looked at me and smiled, licked her lips and took off her blazer, twirling it around and throwing it at the box. It missed, but it was almost very impressive. She started walking over to me and slowly unbuttoning her blouse. Two buttons and I was hard. FUCK FUCK. Not only have I got to undress in front of her, but now sporting wood. Okay, come-on Jim, you think that you could be in a room with four naked girls and not be hard?

"If you don't start undressing, then I'll undress you, and I won't be gentle!" Lois said wrapping her tie around the back of my neck. I can't believe this, she was enjoying herself. "I tell you what, you remove one thing, I remove one."

I gulped, sod it, if she wants to see my stomach, I'll show it to her. Stand up. Off went the blazer, Twirled, hit the box and in, not before spraying pens and pencils across the floor. We both laughed. She unbuttoned the rest of her blouse and folded it along with her tie. I stared at her chest and bra. She leaned forward and started on my shirt, startling me into action, I quickly undid it, off and crumpled on the table. Her shoes were next, then mine. Then she grabbed my hand, making me unzip her skirt, slowly, letting it fall and running my hand around the top of her tights. Dammmitt, I don't know if I need to undress the rest of my clothes, I think my dick will rip through soon enough. So, I guess, my trousers are next. I unzipped and took them off before she could do it for me.

She was staring at the tent in my pants. "Pour moi?" She was loving this far too much.

"Okay, now you are not getting any free gifts here. I am going to turn around and take off my bra. When I see your pants fly past me, I will take off my knickers and turn around so we can both confront each other equally."

"You seem to have done this too often!"

"Jim, maybe if you weren't so chicken, you'd have seen me do this before!" Hang on, did this girl say that she would have shagged me if I'd asked. "And the underwear would have been much sexier than this."

She turned around and reached behind, unhooking the bra, taking it off and tossing it at the box. I looked around, all the rest of them were still almost fully clothed, but none of them were looking at me. Well, it's now or never. Shit, if I'm aiming for Head-Boy, then a pair of pants (which at least are washed) isn't going to stop me. Off they came, into a ball, them flying past Lois into the box. With that she slid her knickers down, wiggling her, very fine, behind as she did so. Into the box. She turned around.

This was the first time I'd had a naked girl in front of me, and wow, they were better in real life. I looked her all over. Free of her normal loose blouse, she had a decent, if small, pair of tits, a nice, flat stomach. Her slightly olive skin was nearly flawless. Her pubes were neatly trimmed into a Brazilian. Look, I know the theory, I just don't do practical!

"Well, I can't think of a sexier girl from the class for them to pair me with." I can't believe I just said that. Well, at least I got a blush from her.

"That's cute," she looked genuinely flattered, "and you have all the cuddly boy boxes ticked." She brushed her hand across my penis, which jolted in surprise. "All the boxes!"

I shuffled away and bundled up the rest of my clothes, stuffed them in the box and put my shoes on. Lois did the same then called over to point out that we were finished. Then everybody was staring at me. FUCK.

Mr. Tame came over to us with a couple of wrapped-up parcels. Prizes, apparently for being the first pair finished. Books. Great. Just what I needed right now. I unwrapped my book. The Karma Sutra. I caught a glimpse of that smile from him and tried to move my mind away from sex and only places where I could find a brick. Lois had the same book, and was already looking though it.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.