Jim: Naked In School - Cover

Jim: Naked In School

Copyright© 2007 by Lemonbelly

Part 2

Romantic Sex Story: Part 2 - The Naked in School Program makes its return to England, in a high achieving school just outside London. Will the infamous girls of Essex claim the high school swot?

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   ft/ft   mt/mt   Consensual   Romantic   Gay   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Incest   Sister   BDSM   Humiliation   Torture   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Pregnancy   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   School  

Chapter The Fourth - Tuesday Morning

6.30, up and at them. Yeah, fuck that.

7.10, up, wash my face then dress. Raid the underwear, fresh shirt and then on with trousers and blazer. Noosed myself up with the tie. Headed downstairs to find the regulation cheese sandwiches ready and waiting. It could almost have been a normal day. If only I didn't have the prospect of naked-ness awaiting me. Yesterday's horniness has made way to fear of lugging my naked bulk around a high school for seven-odd hours.

At least I had the rugby match to look forward to, but that was hours away.

I was out and at the station for 7.40, and the train only arrived five minutes late. I changed trains and found my normal seat with Carol and her 'friend', Miranda. Miranda stands 5'10 and borders the line between athletic and sturdy. I wouldn't consider her to possess the most attractive of faces, but she had a certain charm from beneath her long blonde hair.

With a busy rush-hour train there was no chance of a repeat of yesterday, which was probably a good thing. Carol had explained to Miranda about The Program. They'd been doing their own research on it. We chatted about that for a bit, I asked them if they'd ever volunteer if it was at their school. A naked all-girls school, bet the nuns would love that. Actually, I bet some would.

"So, why no outreach this morning?"

"What do you mean?"

"You could have come to school naked, we wouldn't have minded."

"You may not have, but I'm sure these people don't want a naked me crammed up against them going up the stairs at Burntfield."

"You never know, that guy over there looks pretty keen!"

"Shut up."

We got to Burntfield. I said goodbye as I went to walk up the road to my school but the girls tagged along with me. I realised why when we got to school, they wanted to watch the show. Lois was waiting, just out of view of the front of the school; she joined us for the last bit of the walk.

"I just wanted to be sure that if you needed help, you'd get it."

There was a cheer from a crowd as we arrived. Carol and Miranda hung back to try and catch the show from a distance. Then I had a nasty idea. Jim Morton's political spin theory, rule 3: if you get the entrance and exit right, nobody will remember what you did in the room.

So let's get the entrance right, after all, I was meant to be setting an example. A few deep breaths. I bend down to untie one of my shoelaces, stop for a moment then get up.

"Ladies and gentlemen, I refuse to undress myself for your entertainment this morning."

I could see glum faces, especially on Carol. Lois was shocked, I couldn't have dropped out, could I?

"So instead, I am going to let my three glamorous assistants do it for me. You all know the sexy Miss Lois Green, but I'd also like to introduce, all the way from the shores of East Essex, Carol and Miranda. Come on, girls, join in the fun! Come on, people, let's bring them over!"

There is nowt that a Burntfield student likes better than getting one over on our neighbouring schools, so a dozen boys and girls 'led' my friends over.

Lois took point, making short work of my blazer, it was soon folded and in the box marked with my name. Suggestively she loosened my tie, rubbing it around my neck and phallicly playing with the end. Soon it was in the box, and she knelt down in front of me to work on my laces. She looked up at her two colleagues who hadn't even taken a step forward yet. I reached out and took Miranda's hand and placed it on my top shirt button. I gave Carol the zipper for my trousers, mouthing the word, 'slowly' to both.

I don't know if it was their nerves or if it was on purpose, but by taking a minute or so to work through each move they were increasing the tension, both in the crowd and in my loins. I stepped out of my shoes and let my trousers drop to the floor. My shirt came off too. Lois picked them up and boxed them. Carol took Miranda's hand and ran it along the bulge in my pants, before Miranda got the hint and worked her way inside and started stroking my cock. Her finger was making small circles around the tip, drawing gasps of pleasure from me with each pass. Carol pulled down my pants; I felt her hands massaging my arse, feeling around the back before coming back to the front, cupping my balls.

I managed to slip out of the pants and back into my shoes. Looking down I saw the two Catholic 14-year-olds tending to me and decided that it was time to make my dignified exit.

"Alright ladies, that's enough, thank you. Have a good day at school. Lois, I presume you can find some help to rid you of those clothes. Meanwhile I bid you all good day, I'm sure you'll see me around, I'm the one without the clothes."

I tried to sweep my way through the playground. This wasn't too successful as it is difficult to sweep with authority having no clothes on. I noticed that the staff were watching the scenes outside the gates from the staffroom. I hope they got an eyeful and wouldn't pick on me during the day.

I turned back to see Lois being undressed by the captain of the Year 11 cricket team. We were only a few minutes from first bell so I headed up to register. No real hassles, though, just the usual gropings. We were called down to assembly. Lining up to go in I felt a finger up my crack, turning I saw Kelli, a cute, rotund friend of Lois's.

It was no surprise that Lois and I were called to the Front. Our Head of Year introduced the assembly, then let Karen talk about the program. Again she did this naked, while flanked by Year 10's naked duo. Then we were called on to give our first impressions of the program. Lois talked about how liberating it was, how she enjoyed the looks on the faces of staff, but mostly she talked about the sex she was getting in school!

Then it was my turn.

"Anybody see the Simpson's last night? I don't blame you if you didn't. It was the umpteenth repeat of Lisa the babysitter. Homer got caught in one of those walls of water fountain thingys and was crying 'I was once like you, don't mock me' or something like that. That is exactly how I felt yesterday morning, it was how I felt yesterday afternoon and it is how I'm feeling right now.

"But I know that I am laughed at anyway, whether I encourage it or not, and frankly, it's not a problem now. Now that I'm laughed at for being naked, I don't care what anybody says when I tell Lois that she looks incredibly sexy naked, I don't even mind admitting that I came in Jenny Pearce's pants during physics. I don't have to hide what I do, just like I don't have to have clothes to hide what I am.

"Besides, I know that in the next year and a bit, everybody here will be going through the same thing, and I'm glad that I know I have support. I've been put into an uncomfortable position, but I am going to do my best to extract as much as I can from it. Why don't you try it too? The Program isn't just limited to the chosen few, anybody can strip off in school, why not be different, why not try it? Get used to feeling the air on you in summer rather than having to come to terms with it in winter.

"And if anybody wants to support us, we're playing rugby against Chemwell's after school. It's the season finale, we need a draw to win the county championship. They tonked us at theirs last time, we want to do the same here. Come along and support us. The less clothes, the better!"

Well, at least I got a laugh. Apparently the trick with public speaking is to imagine everybody in the audience is naked. There is much more adrenaline, though, when you are naked and your audience aren't!

Off to Geography now. In the race for the dullest subject of the week, this ranks head and shoulders above anything else. About a quarter of the class actually want to pass the subject. The rest just took it because the colourless, humourless geography teachers are the easiest to bully. Our teacher, Mr. Dennis, was the head of geography and possibly thought it was noble of him to take on teaching all the years' criminals. However to at least make it look like he got decent grades from his classes, he also took the best of the year as well.

This was the lesson that it would be lucky if me and Lois got out intact!

Lois arrived just after me and we sat down together. Big Dave and Not-quite-as-big Dave sat down behind us, both were good mates, as were Rich and Lois's mate, Josie.

Whether it was planned or not, they almost formed a barrier between us and the madness of the rest of the class.

Neither of us were in the mood for relief.

Dan, Josh and Greg were actually behaving like human beings for at least the first ten minutes. The rest of their troop were just waiting for their chance. This happened when Lois went up to ask a question and they pounced, pinning her to the desk.

I have never seen Mr. Dennis angry, but he leapt to his feet with a ruler that smashed down on Greg's head. The others drew back. Lois scampered back to her seat, with a look on her face that she perhaps wouldn't have minded if he'd let it go. Mr. Dennis had other ideas.

"Okay, part of The Program is to help our less socially evolved students come to terms with their animal instincts. It has been many millennia since a naked woman was an open invitation to be jumped on. I think you need some punishment."

I think we were all expecting him to call the head, or do something stupid like set lines, but no, he walked over to his desk computer and pushed a button. Ropes with loops on them dropped from the ceiling, about twenty pairs in total. We also heard the doors lock.

"Welcome to my nightmare. Get up, Dan." Dan didn't move, but Mr. Dennis forced him up. The teacher, a scrawny 45-year-old was not somebody you think of as being able to resort to physicality, but he seemed to enjoy it. He tied up Dan's hands into the loops, they had an iron bar between them so you couldn't try and untie them by yourself. We were all watching, amazed.

He glanced round at our corner, then nodded towards Greg, while he walked over to Josh. Me, Rich, Dave and Dave descended on Greg and in less than a minute had the nasty little kid in cuffs, by the time we had finished, Josh was locked up as well.

Looking over at Chris, Danna and Lizzie in the corner, he told them to undress each of their restrained mates. Everybody knew Chris was gay, so he was quite looking forward to it. Danna and Lizzie had most likely seen it all before so they were not too bothered by their task. Soon the three boys were naked, aside from their shirts, which, while unbuttoned, were still on their arms.

"Okay, thanks for that, now you three sit down or you will be joining them in no time at all. Josh, Dan and Greg, you are now in The Program for today. When you are released, you will surrender your shirts and put them with the rest of your uniform. You will pick them all up at the end of school today."

Mr. Dennis walked back to his desk, failing to hide a massive boner, and tapped on his keyboard once more. The ropes began to rise back up. The ones with pupils attached stopped just when their prisoners were on tiptoes. He wasn't content to stop there. He wandered into his store cupboard and came back out with a 10-foot whip. I'm not sure what was more disturbing, Mr. Dennis, greyer than Gandalf the Grey, owned a whip, or that he kept it in the Geography store cupboard. I'd been saying for years that there were interesting things in there, I was proved right!

Mr. Dennis, in a vague attempt to teach us, got a video running, but none of us were paying attention. We were all watching as he stalked, metre rule in his left hand and whip in the right, behind the three condemned children.

In the manner of a killer whale toying with its seal prey, he just taunted. He dragged the tip of the ruler along their backs and buttocks, perhaps giving a quick slap now and again. This went on for minutes. Lois's hand had started rubbing up against my thigh. I guessed she was into this sort of thing, and to tell the truth, it was turning me on too.

Just when the class had realised that it was just a power exercise, that Mr. Dennis liked the thrill of having power over people but just didn't use it, there was a crack. The crack of the thin strands of the top of a whip breaking the sound barrier. The crack was followed by the gasp of twenty shocked geographers and the wail of pain from Josh as the whip had left its mark across his arse. The whip crack was followed up by a firm strike of the ruler across the same marks. Josh was sobbing, hanging limply from the cuffs, reduced to the gibbering wreck he had tried to make me and some of my mates resort to at various times in my school career.

Dan and Greg were nervous, one of them would be next, and there we were, trying to suppress sympathy as we were horny with blood lust. Unable to twist around or see their dominator, they didn't know who was next. The ruler was tracing up and down the crack of Greg's pale bottom, teasing his anus, almost fucking his ring. He was getting heated up, swelling up. He had the look in his eyes of somebody who just needs the use of a hand to unleash the tension building up within him. At that point the whip cracked down on his back, he cried out but it did no good as Mr. Dennis came back for seconds, and thirds.

"So Josh, you have two options, you have to go through the same thing as your compatriots, or you get the special mystery forfeit. What is your choice?"

Josh looked at Dan, still crying and limp, and Greg, bleeding but aroused and tried for a way out, he went mystery. Mr. Dennis tapped at the controls and Josh's ropes became slack. He sank to his knees.

"That's a good position, Josh, because your forfeit is best carried out down there. I want, no, the class want you to give Greg your best blowjob."

It wasn't quite 10 o'clock, and I'd already lost my grip on reality. Had our boring Geographer, a man whose two major joys in life were sailing-boat handles and glacial formations, just tortured three naked boys and was about to get them to perform oral sex on each other? I'm glad I didn't take Religious Studies instead!

Josh didn't move for a few minutes, and then resigned to his fate, crawled over to kneel in front of Greg. Greg, had not lost any of his erection, at least part of him was looking forward to this. Josh opened his mouth and leaned forward, reluctantly engulfing his friend then bobbing his head as the rest of the class cheered him on.

It only took a minute or so for Greg to cum, spurting all over the retreating Josh's face and chest.

It was only a few minutes before the bell, so Mr. Dennis released the three of them and took their shirts. As Greg and Dan turned around, we saw the angry red marks over their backs. Perhaps somebody has finally taught them a lesson they will remember.

I was sporting a semi-wood after the show this lesson, which Lois chose to grab as she led me to the next class, Citizenship, which we had in form groups. She squeezed hard once or twice, in 'payback' for me making her find her own partner to undress this morning. Citizenship was only two doors down, so we got through the crowd relatively safely.

Mr. Lymer was one of those young 'trendy' teachers who liked to get everybody talking and involved in the lessons. This would likely be an interesting lesson. First off though, I was rather horny. For the first time this week, I accepted the offer of relief.

Half the girls in the class volunteered, not a bad turnout. I picked Kelli. Lois too needed to work off the tension and she got Jeff to help.

I liked Kelli. She was always joking about and didn't take much seriously. She's quite short, about 5'2ish and doesn't look like she skips meals. Her round face has kept a beautiful hint of innocence to it, despite what I've heard about her!

She smiled at me, eyes wide open, then gripped my cock and started stroking it. She spat on my tip for lubrication and started rubbing it in. I watched her every stroke, while she looked up at me, never breaking eye contact as her pale hand glided up and down my skin, pumping away. Without breaking our gaze, she moved her head gently over my cock and engulfed it.

Her tongue traced up and down the underside shaft before she started dragging her teeth around the head. Her tongue now started to try and break into the tip, she mixed my pre-cum and her saliva around as she flicked against the sensitive tip, drawing me ever closer. Her fingers cupped my balls, kneading, exploring. I felt the suction of her mouth, trying to vacuum out my cum, her head was now bobbing, but still she didn't break my gaze. Like an obedient dog looking at her master, she looked up at me with those wide eyes.

Her other hand was down her skirt, frigging herself for all she was worth. I felt my cum building up, getting hot somewhere inside me.

"I'mmmm gonnna..."

Kelli backed off, wanking me off with her hand as she faced my cock, mouth closed. Fuck. It felt like a gallon of cum as it spurted out again and again, over her beautiful face, in her eye, in her short brunette hair. Kelli kept on looking at me, with a smile on her lips she whispered.

"You owe me one, big time, at break."

The class cheered.

It cheered again as Jeff's fingers brought Lois off.

Once composure had been found, the class got out its books and we carried on what we had been doing before Easter. How society had become highly sexual over the last decade or so.

I was meant to do a presentation on this, something I had been dreading over Easter, but, somehow, I seem to find talking about sex a lot easier now! I put my Flashdrive into the techer's computer and started my Presentation.

First slide was a naked woman, projected over the Houses of Parliament. Her name was Gail Porter and she had been a kids' TV presenter, though I was possibly a bit too young to remember. The naked shots of her were front-page news during the mid-90s. One magazine had even projected her onto various public buildings.

I suggested that it was this act that marked the point where the British public became at ease with pictures of naked women being easily available to the kids of the nation.

I talked a little bit about how the 1960s and 70s had been about free love, then the 1980s and 90s were repressed because of AIDS and stuff. Once AIDS and other STDs were cured, when the birth control injection came in and when the Catholic Church finally relented on its ban against contraception (yep, I know, it waited until AIDS was cured before it let its followers practise prevention techniques.)

I talked about how politicians and sociologists had seen that repressed societies that preached abstinence over contraception had been hotspots for STDs and young pregnancies for generations, but eventually encouraged a liberation of attitudes in various countries.

I used America, and the groundbreaking laws that were associated with The Program over there, as an example.

I felt happy with my presentation and sat down to some applause. Big Dave, predictably, did a presentation on how porn was much easier to get hold of. Jane did a rather crappy presentation. We had another couple of people before the bell went and we escaped for break.

Kelli caught me before we left and reminded me that I owed her. I shrugged and took her hand and led her to 'the room'. I swiped my card, the room was empty. Kelli looked around and pointed to a cubicle and headed there.

"I really need a good cum, and I heard that you ain't bad at getting a girl to cum, so it's my turn to try you out!"

She dropped her skirt. Her chubby legs were topped by a purple thong, which came down next. Kelli was obviously a girl who liked the feel of skin on skin as she was fully shaved down there. I moved forward to kiss her, but she brushed me off.

"No time, lie down."

I lay down and she knelt down, rubbing herself, then letting two fingers slide in and out a few times before taking them out and letting me have a taste. It was different to Lois, but not in a bad way.

"No finger action for Jim today, you're gonna to eat my pussy."

She smiled, her fingers stretching herself open, and slowly she sank down onto my waiting mouth.

"Lick me, lick my wet slit, lick me, slut!"

I traced my tongue along her slit, getting used to the unfamiliar taste and texture. The smell was new, it was strange, overpowering and so sensual. I breathed in, breathing in Kelli's sexual aura.

She ground her pussy onto my face, humping my nose.

"Come on, lick me, I'm soo wet, I need this, drink me, lick me..."

My tongue flicked up and down, the taste of her inviting me further in. My tounge found her clit and I traced around it, licking around the hood.

"Suck it, you slut. Suck my clit. Suck on Mistress's clit, you bad pussy slut, fuck me, suck me, you bastard..."

I felt her clit in between my teeth, I pulled it, sucking and toying as she bucked on top of me, her fingers coming down and rubbing it as I moved back to her vagina, darting in and out, I pulled her down on me, trying to force my way further in, trying to suck the juice out of her.

I felt her contract around my tongue, squeezing, milking it like it was a cock.

"Oh, Fuck yes, fuck, ohh, a'm going t, ahhhhhhhhh..."

Her legs clamped around my head as a wave of juice flowed over my face. I tried to drink in as much as I could. Her grip eased as she collapsed, still half clothed, on top of me. Panting, she licked her orgasm off my face before kissing me.

We just lay there for a bit until we were aware of noise from elsewhere in the room. I grabbed a few tissues to clean up and looked around. In the far cubicle I saw the Year 7 girl with two boys from her year. One of them was pumping away at her pussy, the other was having the blowjob of his young life. We watched for a couple of minutes before making a quick exit when the bell went.

"I'm gonna have to tell Lois that your tongue is every bit as good as she says your fingers are!"

"Yeah, I suppose you should feel guilty about taking the piss out of me now?"

"What about?"

"Year 7 & 8, you had a go at my speech impediment?"

"Sorry, but what's that got to do with the price of fish?"

"It was caused by my tongue being too big for my mouth!"

"If only I had known then, I'd have had to try it!"

I wandered over to Maths, arriving just after the class had started. Mr. Atkins looked at me with a shrug as I wandered in and found my place near the front.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.