Jim: Naked In School - Cover

Jim: Naked In School

Copyright© 2007 by Lemonbelly

Part 5A

Romantic Sex Story: Part 5A - The Naked in School Program makes its return to England, in a high achieving school just outside London. Will the infamous girls of Essex claim the high school swot?

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   ft/ft   mt/mt   Consensual   Romantic   Gay   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Incest   Sister   BDSM   Humiliation   Torture   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Pregnancy   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   School  

Chapter The Thirteenth - Friday Morning

I'd read about some of our American predecessors in The Program preaching about the joys of waking up to a blow up, yet I didn't expect to find out how right they were. I could feel a mouth at work on me and decided to relax and just enjoy it. Then I realised something. The two sisters were still curled up on either side of me. So who the fuck was this?

The 'I still want to be asleep' part of me was telling me to keep my eyes closed and enjoy it, but the 'I don't know if this week can get any more bizarre' part of me overruled it and I opened my eyes to see the thirteen year old, third sister, blowing me.

"Jill!"

My exclamation woke up Lois who sleepily looked down at my crotch and giggled.

"Jill, you know it's rude to do that. Plus you know we don't want Grace walking in on us, you might have woken her."

"Its okay," Jill moved off my cock for a second, "I locked you door behind me."

"Huurgh." Ahh, the sounds of Amy coming to life. "What's she doing in here?"

"You know our little sister can still out an erection from 200 meters! Horny little devil!"

Jill looked up at me and winked!

Lois was more awake by now. "Jill, please don't just sit there and suck it, either put it to good use or share it about."

Personally, I thought she was putting it to good use!

Jill moved off my cock and shimmied her way up my body and pecked me good morning. Her big sister was wasting no time and started fucking my morning glory, leaning over and cleaning up her little sisters wet cunt with her tongue. Amy smiled contently as she watched the seen and fingered herself. Being a gentleman, I moved my down, cupping her pussy and taking over.

A few cums later and Lois's alarm went off. Jill and Amy had first go in the shower. Then me and Lois, me fingering her to another orgasm as we washed each other. Finally clean, we crossed back to her room in matching towels.

"Jim, don't put on your uniform yet, I've got other plans, just wear your jeans and T for breakfast. Or of course, you could outreach! I chose the familiar feel of the Asda George denim, the sisters all wore dressing gowns for breakfast. Grace was already down there as was Joyce. Nigel had already gone to work.

Joyce was standing by the cooker, trying not to react to three of her daughters came down stairs with me and all four of us were glowing.

"Jim, is a fry up okay with you?"

"Thanks, Mrs Green, but I'd prefer just some dry cereal if you have some?"

"Call me Joyce please, we're out of cereal, sorry."

"Then a fry-up will be great, thanks, but no egg please."

"Okay then, be with you in a bit."

We all tucked in and chatted a bit before it was time to head to school. Joyce walked Grace to school, but primary didn't start till 9. We had to be there for 8.30, so got ready to leave just after 8.

However, none of us were in uniform. I registered this fact. One of the school's solicy, punishable by detention is that you have to wear full uniform (including tie) all the way too and from school. It was a rule I normally ignored in the afternoons, after all I was the only kid from my school (excluding my sister) to use my train, so it would never get back to the school if my tie was off!

However, I assumed that even though we weren't going to wear uniform during the day, the school would want us to wear it there and back. I don't think they'd appreciate me turning up in an old motorbike racing T-shirt (my dad had got it signed by the late great Steve Hislop when I was a lot younger) and some tatty jeans. Mr Tame certainly wouldn't approve of Lois turning up in a dressing gown. Hang on, why were her other sisters still in theirs?

Oh!

Shit!

Naked walk to school time?

Yep. It looked like the sisters wanted to join Lois on her last day naked (though I'm pretty sure Lois wasn't going to keep her clothes on for the rest of the term, but hey I'm too young to bet and I doubt I'd get good odds). As her partner, I guess I had to join in with the mad cow!

I folded my uniform up into a carrier bag. Ironing crumpled uniforms, that's something a drawback of The Program I bet they didn't find in America, but hey, Mum entered me for The Program, she can iron the blazer and trousers back to life!

I joined the girls at the door, Grace had been sent upstairs. I figure that living with her three sisters, she'd caught enough glimpses of naked men, but I wasn't that comfortable with her being there. Joyce understood where I was coming from and had sent the junior to get ready for her day. We all stripped off and set foot into the surprisingly balmy spring morning.

It wasn't a long walk, down a couple of empty residential streets then cutting through the woods and common and cross the road into school.

I had remembered that we were likely to have to talk about The Program again in Citizenship. Luckily, Joyce had got a few copies of yesterday's papers so Lois picked up some of the more interesting of them. We passed a newsagent on the corner of Lois's road so I decided to stop in for today's views on how I was corrupting the nation's youth.

The shop owner was pretty surprised when me and the sisters walked in. I grabbed a bunch of papers:, the local rag, the Essex Chronicle, all the 'red top' tabloids (I was disappointed that none of us made the front of the Sport), the Guardian (for the woolly minded liberal view), the Times (for the pompus view) and the Daily 'Hate' Mail (just incase the school ran out of bog-roll). Then I went for my wallet. Crap, bottom of my bag.

"Mate, err, I've got to get to school, and my wallet is right at the bottom of my bag and it'll take ages, so I was kinda thinking, that err, it would be nice if you could give us these for free cause we are both naked and on the front of these!"

"Shit, it is you. Cool, well good on you gov, I wouldn't be brave enough to do that, you know, national press and all."

"Didn't have much of a choice really mate, still, got to do what the man says and all. It's a brave new world!" Jeez, where was I coming up with these phrases, I hate it when I try and blag something then suddenly turn cockney!

"That it is gov, now I can't really give you a discount, then it'd just start a precedent."

"Yeah, I know what you mean mate, everybody who is snapped naked and on the front page of ten national newspapers will be lining up outside for their free-bees. Hang on, hows abouts, you got a digi-camera lurking about. Hows about you get a snap with me, with Lois and you, you clothed of course, and a few of the papers, and you could use it for you know, publity. You know, All the news uncovered. All the stories with nothing hidden. You get the idea. Hey, I'm would not be surprised if at the very moment I don't have a couple of agents on the phone to me mum and she's negotiating public appearance rights. Two more days of this and I'm on chat shows, then you've got a photo of two national celebs at the start of their fame shopping here. You can't buy that kinda publicity, I tell you, its gold, trust me on this one!"

He agreed and went to fetch a camera. We posed with him and Amy took the pictures, then we got a couple of pics with Amy and Jill in, god bless the self-timer! And another couple of us outside the shop. I made sure that in at least one set we had the local Burntfield Gazzette on show on its own. I bet they'd print the photo in their next issue.

We waved goodbye, the girls insisted on giving him pecks on the cheek and then resumed our journey.

"You know, I did have my purse just at the top of my bag." Lois laughed when we were out of earshot.

"Yeah, but I thought I'd try and take advantage of being a celebrity."

"But you're not though, I mean we're not. Are we?"

"I don't know, but I wouldn't bet against it. I mean, we've seen people become media icons for going crap all, so why can't we? Okay, ignoring the whole thing about be being on the Burger King side of obese, but you, you've got star written all over you. Intelligent, outgoing, whitty, beautiful and I'm sure that once you were allowed onto the party circuit, you could keep every gossip columnist busy on your own!"

"If that's what I want."

"Of course, but what is it that you want?"

"Aside from cock 24-7? I dunno, uni, simple job, kids, long life, happy family, lots of sex, that old fashioned fairy tale."

"Sounds like a good plan to me. So, where does your current social schedule fit into this plan. You trying to meet that special man, or woman?"

"Maybe, you know, I'm young and pretty I guess, might as well get it while I can... I suppose."

She was holding something back on me, there was something there, a regret in her eyes, maybe a fleeting hope that still clung on against reason. I stopped and looked straight into her eyes. I was right, I must be.

"You've found that man haven't you? It's..."

"Stop it, stop your silly little tricks." She resumed walking again.

"What tricks?"

"Oh, fuck off with your what tricks. I've seen you do it for years, you know, you are all shut off, like you don't get people then suddenly you just dissect them. You know, when people are having a go at you and you just take it, then suddenly you make one simple comment and rip into the heart of their insecurities, don't think I haven't seen you do it. I don't want you doing it on me; it will only end badly for all of us."

"But surly Jeff deserves a chance?"

"Yes, Jeff deserves a chance, but I can't be what I want to be for him. I mean, Year 7 I was into boys and wanted sex and emotional attachment and all that stuff and he just wanted to, ooh, I don't know what he wanted, but we didn't want the same thing, so I started well, lets say meeting more people, lots of people. And look at me now, I've been with, well I wish I knew, I really do, and he's just one shag off a virgin. And yes, I've always wanted to be the one who does it to him, to take it from him. I just wish he could have taken mine, all those years ago. But it won't work between us."

"Why?"

"Chasing Amy."

Amy turned around. I looked confuzzeled at the pair of them.

"No, not her, you know, that Kevin Smith film?"

"Nah, I can't say I've seen it."

"Dammit, right, homework for next week, I lend you all the Jay and Silent Bob films and you will watch them."

"I though you said his name was Kevin?"

"He's the director and plays Silent Bob. Anyway, in this film, Silent Bob offers advice to a friend, Ben Affleck, who was trying to come to terms with his girlfriend's past. He knew she was a dyke before they'd been together and could deal with the whole rug-munching issue, but he couldn't get past the life she had in high school where she experimented with loads of guys and slept around. He couldn't deal with the whole more experienced thing, you know, he wanted to be the Kirk, where no man had gone before and all that. Silent Bob had gone through the same thing, and left his girl and had ever since been looking for that perfect girl he had got rid off, he'd been Chasing Amy ever since."

"And, how does that?"

"Because I've done stuff that he can't understand, that I've been with more people, and he won't get that even though I'd give up other men for him, he'd feel inadequate because he doesn't have the same knowledge of girls as I had with guys, well, as I've had with girls as well come to think of it."

"I can see your point, but surly that's his decision to make, to be given a chance to see if he can accept."

"And he'll say no, and that's how it will stay, as a turned down girl and I can't beg, even for him, I won't beg."

If we were going to play pop cultures running our love lives with her, I'd had to have my own reference.

"You ever heard of a guy who called himself The Master Bluesman?"

"Nah, don't listen to blues, what was he, some brash Yank moaned about how he couldn't trust his cheating wife?"

"No, he actually came from down my way, about a decade ago. Plays acoustic guitar and growls a lot. Kind of cult fan-base over the Internet. One of his songs is about how virgins should never fall in love."

"Interesting philosophy, not one that you seem to be sticking to though!"

"Au Contrair. His song was of two kids at high school, shy and whatever, they were each others first time. Years later they broke up big style. He'd fallen out of love with her years before, but didn't tell her, partly because of loyalty, partly because he was afraid he'd never have another chance with anybody. She began to wonder if sex was different with other people, with guys and girls and wanted to play the field, she did, he got mad, heartache and shit like that. I hope me and Carly are different because we were virgins, and shared our first time which was great, but it was the sex with other people that made us realise who the right person for us was. Or so I hope."

"You have worked out your feelings now, you do love her?"

"Yes. Who'd have thought it!."

"Well, I'm glad, you can concentrate on her and not trying to fix my fuck ups."

"Fair enough, but you can fix your own fuck ups if you want."

"Oh, great, a plan."

"Its not a good plan, but it's a plan, abet a bit risky, or not."

"What do you mean?"

"Well, the plan might mean you lose Jeff, on the other hand not doing anything will mean you lose him, if you follow your logic on his feelings."

"See, this is what I was afraid of, you have a plan that makes it seem that I have to follow it and it will all fuck up."

"Yeah, well, even my tricks can't save this with just a few words. So do you want to know what I think you should do?"

"Go on?"

"Fuck his brains out. Get him back to your house with Kelli, Amy, Jill, whoever, give him a massive night of debauchery, whole works. Then set him up with somebody."

"What?"

"Oh, you know, somebody who gives out, this is Essex, so that's a lot of girls to choose from. As long as they don't want commitment, just looking for sex. Just as long as he doesn't know that he's been set up, that's the hard part. Now, he has a bit of confidence in his libido, he might start asking out more girls, getting more pussy, as long as the girls who come his way aren't looking for more than a few nights of fuckery, its all fine. Two years from now, he's tired of vacant relationships and feels that he's made up for lost time, and on an almost equal footing with you (hell, throw Paul Rider in to the mix for even more fun) and you can see if he still carries the flame. Then you've got a year before you both head off to university."

"Right, so the plan you just came up with, on the spot is to make Jeff a gigolo for two years then let me at the remains?"

"Look, you know him, he wants that big money future, he ain't gonna let those girls get in his way, they'll be a diversion. I think that after two years of that, he'll be ready for you!"

"You enjoy planning well in advance don't you?"

"I enjoy planning other people well in advance, me, no clue whats gonna happen next. Like that!!"

The legendary Ginger Perve had been spotted around the common for years, a decade even, but was never caught, he just appeared occasionally, once or twice a term if that, flashed a girl or two and vanished. Hiding behind a tree, he'd heard Amy and Jill talking as they walked ahead of us and leaped out, exposing himself. Poor guy. They were the wrong two girls to do it two. They, along with their big sister just pointed and laughed at his shrivelled member, surrounded by ginger curls. Amy and Jill both had their phones out and were taking pictures, the guy ran back into the wood.

I herded the sisters, who may well have pissed themselves in hysterics, and got them quickly walking the last minute to school. Carly was there, naked and enjoying the attention at the gate. She broke off from her admirers and joined me with a kiss on the lips. I wanted to stop, but she saw the urgency on our faces and joined us as we marched though to the main entrance. I asked to see the Head ASAP and within a minute we were in his office. I told him what happened and the girls showed him their pictures. He was straight on the phone to the staff room and a possy of male staff and a few interested sixth formers were soon off to the woods. He made a call to the police and then came back to us.

"You know, I now The Program rules, but you should have come straight in and told us about the flasher before stripping."

"Err, we didn't strip, we walked here like this, well, I did and Lois, Amy and Jill. I stayed at theirs last night It seems these two little devils want to enjoy The Program as well today."

"Well, very good, very good indeed. I commend all of you. It does give me somewhat of a problem though, two in fact. One you may find out about later on, the other, well, let me put it this way. Nobody ever designed The Program with Essex in mind. You see, when The Program was trailed in America, and when it was rolled out, sure lots of kids got into it, you've seen the stories, but even those American teens have nothing on this little corner of England. American schools are a bit larger than this and they only tended to have two participants in each of their four years at max. We've got more years and a good few students are seeing how well you, Jim, Lois and Carly, are taking this in your stride. They've seen you overcome the difficulties and enjoying the benefits and they want in. As well as the twn of the original participants, or nine that we have left, there are probably a dozen today doing this by choice. I haven't seen your friend Kelli, but I guess she is, as are you two today. I commend your efforts, however, it doesn't half distract everybody."

"I've told the staff today, am I would like to remind you two that volunteers to The Program are not entitled to get relief at the start of lessons. That would be too disruptive across the school."

The phone on his desk rang, it was the police, they'd caught the legendary Ginger Perve. And no, he wasn't old Mr. Grimshaw from the abandoned amusement park, but he would have got away with it if it weren't for these damm meddling kids!

We headed off to form rooms, my little bit of Scooby-dooing just got rude looks from the younger two Greens. I stopped Carly as she was about to turn down the corridor to her room.

"If you're about at break, can we have a chat?"

"Sure, I'm not going to object to spending time with my boy!"

"That thing you said last night, did you mean it?"

"What, that I loved you?" I thought about it last night, and I guess, err, yes, I think I am in love with you."

And there she had gone and laid her heart on the line, a nervous look in her beautiful eyes. Eyes that I want to see every morning for ever. Her lips waited to respond to what ever I was about to say. They quivered as she ran through her mind what I was about to say.

I just said my piece, quickly and quietly.

"I love you too."

I gave her another kiss on the cheek and moved as quickly as I could so I didn't start blubbering.

I got to registration and perched up on my corner. Jeff was giving me evils. I just smiled back.

"So, you enjoyed yesterday's biology lesson?"

"You planned it did you?"

What is it with people thinking I'm a control freak?

"No, whatever happened was down to Lois and Miss Sharpe, nowt to do with me. So, I guess it wasn't how you thought you'd lose it, but was it to who?"

"Fuck off!"

"What?"

"I've just had to strip and then shag a girl in front of a class of people."

"So have I!"

"Yeah, but you've had some experience and its not as if, well you have a girlfriend, you don't need to try and impress Jenny."

"And you wanted to impress Lois, well, I think she was, well at least until I got to her last night!"

"I thought you didn't tell!"

"Hay, she said what she was planning to do, I can just build up my part in the fun! Anyway, back to you, you enjoyed it?"

"It wasn't fair, forcing me."

"Bollocks Jeff, bollocks. I know you, I know just what you were thinking on Monday when you saw me and you heard about The Program. You knew that if my parents had done this then your parents, who will react like mine, would likely do the same. You'd think that our mothers will have talked it over. You and your legal mind will have combed over that whole pamphlet, looked up previous details and whatever, you would have known exactly what The Program would have entailed. You would have known that you could have turned that down. You knew that where it was going was not a reasonable request, you could easily have turned it down."

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.