Jim: Naked In School - Cover

Jim: Naked In School

Copyright© 2007 by Lemonbelly

Part 5B

Romantic Sex Story: Part 5B - The Naked in School Program makes its return to England, in a high achieving school just outside London. Will the infamous girls of Essex claim the high school swot?

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   ft/ft   mt/mt   Consensual   Romantic   Gay   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Incest   Sister   BDSM   Humiliation   Torture   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Pregnancy   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   School  

Chapter The Fourteenth - Friday Afternoon

Lunch bell went and I headed out the library and in the corridor. Ian was waiting for me near the dinning room.

"Just wanted to say thanks. I know you could of run but didn't. I would if I were you."

"I'm glad I've got your permission for next time!"

He laughed it off. He went to the lunch queue where I met Carly. Apparently, because we are in The Program and can't keep out money on us, we get priority and don't have to pay. And I only find this out on Friday! We got our Jamie Oliver approved health slop. It's the same as before: tasteless, colourless lumpy stuff, however we don't have the satisfaction that it is gradually killing us from the inside out. And we don't have cake to finish.

We managed to avoid any reasonable requests when eating, but as soon as we were out we got asked to pose, then a couple of girls from one of the lower years took turns in playing with my cock. I decided to be helpful and show them how I liked it. However that left me more worked up than ever.

Carly was laughing my discomfort when a Year 7 boy asked if he could lick her pussy. She pointed out that this was not a reasonable request but because the boy looked so disappointed, he could try anyway. He bent down and nervously stuck his tongue between my girlfriend's legs. She spread wider so that he could have better access and he began lapping away. And that was all he was doing, lapping away, just getting her turned on and not likely to ever bring her off. Following my example, she started giving little instructions and I could tell he was paying attention. Just as she was really getting into it, I let the boy know that his time was up and we were late for a meeting. Carly gave me a look of 'I bring death upon you' as the boy went off with the largest grin he's ever worn.

Paul and his girlfriend (?) Lisa Cregg were running a club for kids to work on their web design and e-commercy type things. Its looked pretty interesting, I wonder what experience they had in it. Paul saw me and introduced me to Lisa and I introduced him to Carly and then, well you get the idea, we were all introduced. He told one of the older kids to look after the room while he took us into the corridor. Aside from the kids going to clubs and teachers, the top corridors were normally empty at lunch.

"Okay you two, lets go somewhere quiet to talk about this gig thing."

For whatever reason, he's definition of quiet was The Room. We swiped him in. It wasn't exactly quiet as Desiree had lured two Year 9 boys into one of the cubicles and hadn't bothered closing the curtain, but they were too distracted to be concerned with us.

Paul produced a list of stuff he needed for the two bands, and where it was coming from. Most of the stuff he was bringing, the rest I had to sort out with school. He went though what he though the plan of action was to be regarding DJs, bands and sound checks, which seemed to tie with the plan I was given. All seemed good. Right, now we had that sorted, if he could piss off. We had over half an hour left and me and my girlfriend had not made use of The Room together!

Paul though had other ideas. He was quite intent on all of us staying. Him and Lisa seemed to work telepathically. As soon as I saw he was moving towards Carly, Lisa was moving to me, arriving at the same time, they planted kisses on both of us and shepherded us into a cubicle.

Lisa was pretty hot in a dyed black hair, eyeliner rock chick way. Standing about 5'6, 5'7, she was dressed mainly in black and white. I say was dressed because she managed to shed most of her clothes very quickly. Paul had shed his clothes and it was obvious that they'd made up their mind where this was going.

I'm not sure what the sequence of events that occurred next were. I remember going down on Lisa. I remember her producing a small dildo and some lube. I remember her playing with it. Then I remember her trying to put it in me. Then I found myself sandwiched.

I don't know how, was standing behind Lisa, who was bending over eating out my girlfriend. I was fucking Lisa, hard and deep into her delightfully tight pussy. And Paul? He was fucking me. I don't know how or when, just that I had his cock rammed up to my intestines and it felt sooo good. I was screaming, he was screaming, the girls were screaming and when he came it was as if his spunk passed through all of us. I came into Lisa who came just before Carly orgasmed out of this world.

Carly was the first person to recover the power of speech, though she only managed three syllables: "I need cock".

Those words seemed to breathe life into my just fucked member and the reaction drew a smile from my beloved. Kissing me, she impaled herself on my cock as I pumped my hips to met her rhythm. Paul had the taste for arse, and well, my girlfriend has an incredible one (I have to say that since I think she will read this at one time or another! Oh, and its true!). He had lube on his fingers and was working it into her rectum. Carly was squeeling with every touch of his fingers. Paul lined up behind her but she had other ideas.

"Sorry, but you've had Jim's back passage virginity already today. I think you can cope without mine. Jim can take it, you think you can cope with some pussy instead?" Its amazing how she can say that and still keep a shy, 'mummy, can you buy me a lollipop' smile on her face at the same time.

Carly flipped herself around so she was now facing away from me and her arse slipped slowly around my cock. She had a big smile on her face, especially when Paul penetrated her from the front. I lay back and thought of England. Well, no, I laid back and though of my girlfriend fucking her arse on my cock when the guy who had just fucked me was pounding her pussy. With my eyes closed I didn't notice Lisa coming in to sit on my face. I tasted my cum in her pussy and sucked it up.

I'm guessing the girls were in double figures for cummings by the time we were finished, and Paul and I were pretty damm satisfied.

The Room was near a set of girls toilets, lucky they were empty as I used the cold water and toilet roll to sooth my arse. I'd regained my composure by now and headed for my form room. Registration was brief and we were told to head down to assembly. On the way down to assembly, Mr. George had quick chat with me and Lois about The Program. He was proud about the way the two of us had tried to make The Program work for us. The rest of the class lined up at the back of the hall while The Program students with a few kids from various classes. Being in the sports hall, we had to remove our shoes before we entered, and there I was, naked in front of the whole school.

We perched on some chairs (ooh, padded, at last!) at the front as Mr. Tame arrived.

"Okay, settle down."

"As you might have worked out, I was busy sorting out other matters on Monday morning, so we have delayed the assembly till today. Those other matters are something I will deal with later on. Firstly, the Upper Sixth and Year 11 will soon be off on study leave and then exams. For all of Year 13, baring retakes, and some of Year 11, this will be their last whole school assembly. We would all congratulate them on their contributions to the school and wish them luck for their exams and whatever the future brings them. Believe me, the grounding that you have gotten from an outstanding school like this will do you well in the future."

Tick one on the outstanding count.

"Now I'd like to invite up some of the members of the sports teams from these years to receive their school colours from the chairman of the governors. After that I will invite some members of our sports teams from other years to receive their colours."

This was the standard dull bit of the assembly, people walking up and getting a little badge pinned on their blazer then sitting back down. Expect this to take ten minutes at least.

"Jim Morton receives half colours in rugby."

Err, what? Oh, me, bonus. I got up, shook the hand of the head then went over to the governor and shook his hand.

"So where do you want me to pin this?"

I looked over at our esteemed headmaster and laughed, "don't tempt me."

A few of the other year 10s got half colours, Rugby-Dave had picked up full colours. Some of the Year 9s and one Year 8 girl also got half colours.

Then we had the report of the sports results and other competitions. Normally by now, if I was stuck at the back, my feet would have fallen asleep by now and I'd be in pain with various circulation problems. Strike one for The Program.

"We could not let this assembly pass without talk of The Program. Now, you have all seen these brave boys and girls around the school and have seen more of them than you would have imagined on Monday. I want to say that the nine people here have been a credit to the school. And I also want to say that the way that the vast majority of you have treated these people was made me proud.

"When The Program was run in America, there was successes, there were failures, there were some schools where it took years for the Program to work properly. I have to say that in all those successful cases, it was the pupils, taking advantage of this unique opportunity they were presented with, that made it work. After one week here, I hope that this school is well on the way to being another of those success stories.

"However, it is not all a success. When The Program was first trialled in England it was in a small rural secondary school. There were protests, sit-ins and a pupil revolt. I hoped that this would not happen here, and I am pleased that it did not. I do regret to inform you that there was an extremely unpleasant event involving a participant in The Program at one of the other trial schools, just this morning. I have not got all the full details, but I am sure that The Program and this school will be under the spotlight even more. You may get reactions from members of the public that you do not expect or do not like, remember, if you have any problems, tell somebody responsible, be it me, a teacher or a policeman. Nobody has the right to hassle you for coming to this school.

"Now, some of you may have supposed this already, but I will tell you why Burntfield has been chosen as a trail school. We are an outstanding school," two times, "and situated close to London. The people in charge of the nationwide scheme had banked on you making it the success that it is just incase it doesn't work as well as it is here in other schools. They would hope that the national media would focus on our school. While today's events may have derailed that plan, I can assure you that you have done this school proud. The governors, the staff and I wish to thank you all for that.

"Now, I am going to tell you about some changes I will be making to how The Program is being run here, and some clarifications of various aspects of the rules. This is still a trial and part of our school's remit is to test how some ways to improve The Program for all of us.

"I wish to underline that a reasonable request is just that, a request. You have to ask and they have to agree. If they do not agree to something that you believe is reasonable, then refer the request onto a member of staff, or a member of the Program Committee, something I will get to later on. No means no. This is not a petting zoo, this is an attempt for you to become for familiar with the workings of the human body and human emotions. Remember that there is a person underneath that skin when you make your requests. Anybody, I mean anybody, making unwanted moves on anybody, be they in The Program or not, will be dealt with to the full extend of the school code of conduct and if we feel there is a case for bringing in the police, we will. I will never treat sexual assault lightly.

"I will be issuing whistles to all participants of the Program next week. They will come in three colours, which I will explain to you in a moment. If you are naked and you feel unsafe, threatened, then blow on the whistle and people will come to help you. If you hear a whistle, please come to assist the person in trouble.

"The first whistle is the gold coloured whistle. This identifies people chosen each week to be on the Naked in School Program, just like these nine up here.

"Then we come to the silver whistle. This identifies you as a volunteer. Now I can see that a number of you have come to school naked, or have taken your clothes off at some time today. In future I ask that when you do so, you come to the office, sign your name and collect a whistle. I am going to say this right now so nobody is under any false impressions. You are not entitled to any relief in class nor are you under a duty to accept a reasonable request. I assume that many of you have chosen to do this because you like the idea of the requests. You can say yes or no to whatever requests you want, reasonable or not so. I only ask that you judge the request, not the person asking for it, except in circumstances you feel uncomfortable with. You also do not have to use the opposite toilets or changing rooms if you don't want to.

"Finally, we have the red whistle. This is for people who have been put into The Program by me or another member of staff at some point during the week because we think it will do them good. The main reason for this will be disrespecting a participant of The Program. You are not entitled to relief in lessons but you are bound by 'rule three', the reasonable request. Like the official participants, you can't turn down a reasonable request.

"I think that you are worried that this is a dictat from some adults in London and enforced by the staff here. As part of the Pupil Voice initiative, I have decided that a pupil committee with oversee the running of The Program. They will help me address any concerns that you have, not only the people who are in an undressed state, but anybody else. And no, they won't be choosing the people in The Program!

"For the remainder of this term, the committee will be made up of these nine pioneers you see in front of you. They will be joining me at the end of school today to sort out the details of this.

"I've received a lot of complaints about the fact that Program participants have to use the changing rooms and more importantly, the toilets, of the opposite gender. There are reasons for this, as I have explained to anybody who has come to ask me, but I have decided that from next term, we will not have that as a requirement in The Program. I have been talking to the council and builders and we will be converting all toilets and the changing rooms into uni-sex environments. The changing rooms will be joined together, as will any toilet blocks that are adjacent. Yes, I will also be doing this for the staff facilities.

"Another change is that from next week, one member of the senior management team and two members of the teaching staff will be required to teach the week without clothes, within the safety guidelines of The Program."

This got a cheer from the pupils. Paul had the sixth form boys in a chant of strip aimed at Mr. Tame. Lisa responded by getting the girls to chant "No, Don't!"

"Now, finally, rewards. One of the conditions I made of having The Program here was that the participants this term would be rewarded. The national council for The Program agreed. Now, normally these will be a few nights in Bath or Manchester or a day trip to France. Maybe a short weekend break. These will be awarded to the two people who the staff and the program council believe have made the best of their time in The Program. Maybe the people who have developed personally the most, I don't know. It is an incentive to make the best out of your week.

"This week is special. And I think that from the ten people we started with, the nine we have sitting here have all grown as human beings and I don't think that any of them deserve the prize over any other. So we have nine prizes. And no, this isn't a day trip to Bognor, this is two week trip to America at the end of summer. You will visit a number of schools that have run The Program, including Central, which was the first, and the so called Naked School in Westpoint. There will also be enough time to visit Washington and New York. Well done, you all deserve it!"

FUCKING YES! I would put it more eloquently, but I can't. Many hugs swapped between me and the other Programmees.

"Now, I want to say thank you to the people who added to the whole experience by stripping off of their own accord. Yes, you have caused a lot of disruption, but hopefully this will be minimised as we all get used to it. I ask that you let a member of the office staff know if you are going though with it, just for your own protection, so we know that you are naked on site. I'd also like to thank those people who volunteered in classes to do something in the name of The Program. I have heard of some interesting happenings in Y10 biology and also a naked invasion of The Common. I wish that I could send you to America with the others, but the money is only available for Program Participants. Besides, I don't want you to strip just for holidays; I want it to be for educational reasons.

"However, I have spent much of the morning on the phone to various people: the national committee, the American Program committee, the government and Essex LEA and have come up with the money for tickets for another twenty people. I have got names and recommendations from staff and these are the people who will be coming along."

In the list were Jeff, Jenny, Kelli, Jill and Amy. America is not going to know what hit it.

Ending on a happy note, the assembly was dismissed. People shuffled out as the nine of us at the front embraced in a group hug. Jill, who was near the front of the hall bounced up and joined in.

I walked over to the head with my hand outstretched. "On behalf of my friends, I think we would like to say a massive thank you. And I have to say that Anglo-American relations may never recover!"

"You're welcome Jim, now, get back to class."

I put my shoes on with Lois and Carly. Carly had to head off in the opposite direction, so me and Lois walked out of the sports block arm in arm, over the moon about our American trip. Kelli came bounding over and almost knocked as both over. Yep, she was happy too! Lois shut her up after a bit of over exciting blabbering, she wanted to know about my lunch time. I have an ominous feeling that that whole thing was planned again via Lois.

I recounted the story as best I could remember it, which, as you know, isn't that much, and the girls were laughing all the way though. Time to deflect the attention.

"So, Lois, you and Jeff, New York New York, hotel rooms all to yourself, looking forward to it?"

At least that shut her up till we got to Citizenship.

We got into class and declined relief, we were still 'the other kind' of excited. We had to remain standing at the front while Mr. Lymer stalked around the classroom. He lapped the class once and was about to set off on another go when he wheeled round, facing Lois with a fierce look in his eyes.

"You, Lois Green are a slut, a cheap little whore! Nothing but a cum-chasing slut."

The class were shocked, Lois had suddenly lost her good temper, and was on the verge of tears. Kelli was holding herself back from launching Mr. Lymer out the window. Faye was grinning. I moved over to comfort Lois, wrapping my arms around her.

"And as for you Mr. Morton, you are a stud, well done and good on you."

Errh?

Then he moved over to Lois, who backed away from him, and offered her a tissue and with a flourish produced a bunch of magician's flowers from up his sleeve. (I miss sleeves).

"I owe you an apology. I also owe you some chocolates. He couldn't fit them up his shirt; instead he produced a box of Belgian chocolates from his desk. You are not a slut, you are a young woman who is in touch with her sexuality. And I am a man who shamefully resorted to age old stereotypes to make a point. Our views on sex have not changed for centuries.

"Yes, we have moved on a bit, but those views, that a man can sleep around, but a woman can't have remained, why?"

"Because women are bitches and men make up half their stories to impress their mates?"

"Not bad Karl, lets go back in time a few millennia. What the only reason for having sex?"

"Something to do before they invented soap operas?"

"No, it was for..."

"Babies?"

"Yes, procreation. They needed lots of babies, why?"

"Claim benefits."

"Oh dear God, what did I do to deserve teaching Citizenship on a Friday afternoon to these morons? No, why do they need lots of babies?"

"Because most of them would die?"

"Great, that's one reason; they needed to 'make' lots of babies because most would not survive till adult hood. But there is another reason. Look at a farm, who collects the crops in?"

"A farmer."

"Yes, a farmer, driving a harvester or something, now back years ago, they would need a large family to keep a small farm running. They had no machines."

"Now how has life changed over the past few centuries?"

"The Internet?" "Eastenders?" "Starbucks?" "Cliff Richard."

"No, all wrong, especially the last one, he's been around since the Iron Age. No, two major progressions are in machines and medicine. Now you need less labour to run a farm or make goods and you are going to last another 30 odd years so you don't need as many kids to replace you, and you don't need to make as many because they are not going to die off.

"So sex was not needed. Women still had the role of homemaker, but once they had produced, they had little purpose in the bed room. But then, a saviour!"

"Jesus?"

"No, birth control. Birth control, along with better healthcare, has meant that sex is almost without consequences. Now, done correctly it is and enjoyable experience, as I know that our two naked classmates will testify to. So why the stigma attached to girls who enjoy it?"

"Sir, more importantly, why do men get to boast?"

"Simple, watch a chimp family, a bear family, most mammals, sex is about spreading the seed. In fact, many male animals kill the young of their mates if they are fathered by a different father. It is not just spreading the Lion seed, it is his Lion seed.

"The alpha male gets every female to himself. He mates and they are out of action for months while he can move on and mount another in a matter of minutes. Now, I don't know if a Lion boasts, but certainly in human terms, boasting about conquests to other men demonstrates his manhood, it's almost like a battle to be an alpha male. And there are some females to whom him establishing that he has in fact slept with more women is stating that he is the strongest male and therefore the most likely to make my child strong.

"Of course, this is where it comes back to sex. Sexy in a man is what will make my child better than the rest, how can he..."

"Or she!"

"Or she, thank you, or she can survive against the terrors outside the cave. How can he, or she, pass on my DNA. In a man this could be charm, it could be physique, or intelligence. It could be that sporting prowess could show how good he is, and his son, or daughter, would be as a hunter or fighter defending the family.

"As for women, hell, something went wrong here. Now, you head to Fiji, before TV, most women and girls had nice big arses. Now, ten years after the populous had access to TV, 10% of the young girls had eating disorders. Here we have a conflict.

"On one hand, you have the big, beautiful woman, the BBW as you may. The big breasts are a sign telling the man that they can bring up kids. Big, wide hips are baby making hips, they are designed for babies to pop right through. And the rest of her BBW self, shows that she is healthy, that she can cook and look after her family.

"Now, the average figure on the front of your weekly mags, with bikinis hanging off them and dress sizes in minus numbers and decimals, they are the new role models. Maybe it's a co-incidence that much of the fashion and media world is run by gay men, but class, you can decide.

"I feel again I owe Miss Green an apology, because, you may, at first glance seem to conform to that latter, thin, the opposite of fertility view. But, looking at you more closely, something that I'm afraid has produced a rather painful side effect," Hmm, Mr. Lymer's got a boner! "I'm guessing that you eat a lot but have a lot of exercise."

"Yes sir, running."

"Don't forget bedroom gymnastics."

"Thank you Jim, having lots of exercise has given Lois a well toned physique that shows a potential mate that she is fit and healthy, again with the sexy."

He set the homework to write an essay on the evolution of the slut.

"Ohh, My life story."

"Thank you, Miss Green! I apologise again for the start of the lesson."

"Its okay, I would offer you a chocolate, but apparently I need to eat them to attract a man!" With that she turned and started snogging me, pretending to lift her leg to allow me access! She backed off and sat down at the front.

"So, you are two of the first pupils in the country to go through The Program. What are your views?"

Nothing

"Okay, what did you find the most surprising thing?"

Lois got in first. "I surprised myself that I could take off my clothes the first day."

"You were nervous about that, it looked like you enjoyed it?"

"Oh yeah, I did once I started, but it was because you were there to tease and keep my off it. Besides, I thought that I'd have to do it to coax you out of those clothes."

"Okay Lois, and what about you Jim?"

"That nobody was ill when they looked at me!"

"Obviously a few people liked it. I heard the noises coming from The Room this lunch time."

"Ohh, god no!"

"So, how many new things did you try?"

"I think those noises were one of Jim's new things. I belive it was called Paul Rider's cock!"

Okay, now readers, now I know that the sound of 28 dropping jaws sounds like.

"So, it was a new experience, it was fun, it was consensual, I think, it was safe. Look, when I arrived at school on Monday, I didn't think that within an hour Lois would have wanked me off, I wouldn't have thought that I'd have eaten out Kelli, gone home with the girl of my dreams and find out we were in love with each other, threesome with Amanda Eastwood, spent the night with a pregnant girl, sex in a train toilet, spent the night with two sisters, and whatever other stuff I have done. I certainly didn't think I'd be the Daily Mail's hate figure, and frankly, being buggered by a devil worshipper..."

"Satanist."

"What, err, okay, whatever, Satanist, is just one in a long list of good memories I have from this week."

"Lois, new experiences?"

"Having guys stand up for me. I think you know by now that Jim has made a point of coming out of the shadows and standing up for some of the girls going through The Program and we are all immensely grateful for it, and I know he has been rewarded for it. But I know there is at least one other guy here you given his chance would do the same for me. He has already stepped up to the plate for me twice, and I hope that Jeff is free for a nice old fashioned date of a dinner and a movie tonight."

An embarrassed Jeff just nodded. Good on you both, though minus several million points for NOT STICKING TO THE PLAN! Though this may keep her out of my girlfriend's knickers for a bit!

"So, well done to Lois, and well done to both you guys for completing the week." Don't you hate teachers who use the word 'guys' to address you? "The rest of you, you've got a lot to live up to. Go get them. Now, you two, to all the doubters, would you recommend The Program?"

"Yes!" Both of us in unison.

We don't know how Mr. Lyman does it, but he times his lessons to the bell.

"No, you leave when I say. Alright, go, have a good weekend."

Lois stayed behind to make arrangements with Jeff. I walked down to Mr. Tame's office and then following instructions on his note, to the library, catching up with Lois who was coming the from other direction.


Chapter The Fifteenth - Friday Afterschool

"The circle is now complete! Now I am the master."

We sat down at the front and Mr Tame addressed us.

"Welcome back here. I have said it before and I will again, you have been a credit to the school. First things first. I mentioned in assembly about an occurrence in one of the other schools. That school was running just one girl and this morning she was gang raped on the way to school."

Shocked silence.

"Now, she is fine, the police caught them all and they are behind bars. They attacked her on the way to school, she wasn't naked. The Program may have singled her out as a target, but it was just as likely they would have gone for another girl if The Program wasn't running. Now, there is going to be a lot of fuss made over this, and I don't blame them. Some of the press will use this as an excuse to try and close down The Program and will likely ask for views. You can give them, you can hold them to yourself. Just be warned. I have been talking to various security firms and the police. We are installing extra cameras and there will be increased police presence at the start and end of school around the more wooded approaches to the school."

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.