Jim: Naked In School - Cover

Jim: Naked In School

Copyright© 2007 by Lemonbelly

Part 4A

Romantic Sex Story: Part 4A - The Naked in School Program makes its return to England, in a high achieving school just outside London. Will the infamous girls of Essex claim the high school swot?

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   ft/ft   mt/mt   Consensual   Romantic   Gay   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Incest   Sister   BDSM   Humiliation   Torture   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Pregnancy   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   School  

Chapter The Tenth - Thursday Morning

Hmm, pink sheets.

Hmm, naked Emma.

Her alarm clock was going over the other side of her bed, it was 6am. Her hand emerged from the sheets and turned it off, then looked over at me, kissing me on the lips.

"Morning Jim, slept well?"

"Great, though didn't expect to be up this early. Good job though, I've got a train to catch, and need to get home first."

"Yeah, I figured."

"Hang on, you set that alarm for me didn't you? How long you been planning fucking me?"

"Found out, I guess you'll have to spank me now!"

"Nah, I'll get you back later!"

"Not angry are you?"

"What me, I thought it was spontaneous, then I find out that it was all fucking planned, that you were using me for sex? I'm not angry, I'm proud!"

I wrapped my arms around her and hugged her, kissing the back of her neck. 5 mins later I realised I better get up, so fell out of bed and put on my clothes which were still in the pile where I'd left them. Emma put on a long t-shirt and trotted out the door.

"Want some brekky?"

"Just cereal if you have some? No milk, no sugar"

"Freak!"

We went downstairs. Emma's mum was there and I got introduced. Emma told her about me and the program.

"Ahh, so you're just another boy who'll pass through my little darling's bed and is off elsewhere. Shame, you seem like a nice one.

"Mum!"

"Well, after that last guy, he got six months, you got a lifetime sentence. Bet this lad wouldn't get involved with that, would you Jim?"

"No ma'am. Computer bank fraud is my thing, identity theft, easy money, harder time ma'am!"

Emma burst out laughing and gave me a hug as her mum turned around to leave in a huff.

"Sorry about that, I don't think she appreciates my lifestyle."

"Yeah, well, she cares for you. As do your friends. I've got to go and explain my new lifestyle to my mother!"

"Fair enough, here's a tube of that painkiller stuff, I guess you'll only need it for another day or two, but keep it anyway. And don't be a stranger Jim, I don't just do sex, I also do conversions, sometimes!"

She gave me a peck on the cheek at the door.

"Of course, hopefully see you Friday. Oh and good luck naked at school yourself!!"

She smiled, I hope everybody else remembered about that! I toddled off home in the crisp morning air.

Mum was in the kitchen when I got back. I got grilled about my last two days. I don't know if she was pleased that I'd been about and about all night but seemed okay with me not coming home for 2 nights. As long as my homework was okay, I guess she'd be okay. I dashed upstairs and had a shower, ointmented myself, put on a nice clean uniform and grabbed my stuff before heading to the train.

That was a strange journey as most of the papers had front page pictures from my school. Half of them featured me. The Sun had a ten page section, with pictures and profiles on the school and the American attempts. My favourite front-page was the Daily Mail's which just had a picture of me with some of the girls in the background underneath the headline "Moral Outrage as School Kids Expose Themselves". That was fantastic. I was the Daily Mail's symbol of moral outrage. If you upset the Mail, you are always doing something right! Slightly more disturbing was the faint hints of recognition on the commuters faces. I was no longer the anonymous schoolboy on his way to an anonymous school. I was that Naked boy from that Sex Farm!

Miranda wasn't on the 2nd train. Apparently she was ill. Carol was looking at me in a way that Catholic school girls should never look at anybody. At least so their nun's would say.

"Jim, wait 30 seconds then knock on the toilet door, twice. No questions, just do it."

As I said, Essex, gotta love it.

I got up and as innocently as I could I went to the door and knocked. It opened slightly and I slipped in, locking it behind me.

There was Carol, blazer off, blouse open, bra off and knickers round her knees.

"What the??"

"Oh, shut it, I know that you want me, and I'm tired of waiting, I've been watching your looks of over a year and I've finally given up waiting for you to make a move. I want to loose my virginity and I don't want it to be to a bastard, you're not a bastard, so lets go..."

"You really sure?"

She answered me by going for my trousers, unzipping me and beating my cock. As you've guessed by now, I am very submissive and chances like this will not come around too often, so lets go! I lifted her up onto the sink and started sucking on her breast as I played with her pussy. She leant back, forcing her crotch out and I took the invitation, aiming myself at her entrance and going in slowly, reaching a barrier. A trust from Carol broke it, her squeaking in pain. From then on, it almost seemed autopilot, her pussy, tighter than even Carly's, was trying to milk me from my first stroke. Her legs wrapping around by back, forcing me in. She sounded ready to climax, but just not yet, she slipped off the sink and stood on the floor, bending over the toilets. I went in again, easing in gently, then speeding up to start ramming it in as she begged for more. I couldn't take much more, but neither could she. Her pussy spasmed in orgasm forcing me to spray into her womb.

Just able to stand, I picked up a few sheets of paper and wiped myself off. I helped Carol to her feet helped towel her down.

"Fucking hell girl, where you learn this stuff"

"Teeny girl mags, you should read them sometime! Ohh, have I got something to tell the girls at school!"

"Well, do we leave together? We've got about a minute to the station."

"We came together, lets leave together!"

I don't think anybody noticed us leaving the cubical together. We got off the train and onto the platform. As the doors closed, Carol looked a bit panicked.

"Shit, I left my knickers on the train!"

"That'll be a treat for somebody!"

"Yeah, well, err, they were a bit damp, I was rather horny planning this!"

We walked up the stairs at the end of the platform.

"Tell you what; you've got a really sexy just-shagged glow on your face."

"Yeah, I guess I've have to explain that!"

We got to the station entrance and I found a nice treat waiting for me. Carly, Lois and Kelli were all there. I introduced them to Carol.

Carly came forward and gave Carol a little hug.

"Carol, you seem a little guilty, what you been doing with my boyfriend?"

I stepped forward.

"I it was something that involved loosing these..."

And I pulled up the front of Carol's skirt for the girls to see the lack of undergarments. The girls burst out laughing. We set off for school, Carol set off her hers. Lois called back.

"Enjoy yourself at school, hope you feel nice and free down there!"

We were all giggling. Carly looked round at me.

"Train toilets Jim, that's a bit tacky!"

Lois disagreed, "no, it's fun!"

"Oh, I'm not surprised you've done it in a train."

"Only a few times. Cubicals are intimate but I prefer shagging on the seats."

I asked them what they'd been up to after school.

"Oh, we just hung around a bit, played a few games, played with some toys had something to eat, you know, just a girlie night in." Kelli giggled, but Lois was a bit more specific.

"Yeah, you average girlie night in, ice cream, movies, dildos, pussy eating. We thought it might make your girlfriend more willing to let as borrow you from time to time if she could join in!"

"You two are just evil."

"Yeah, but I like them." Carly grinned at me and gave Kelli a long kiss. Then to show no hard feelings, gave me one too. "So, what was it like waking up alone in your own bed again?"

"Err, I dunno, didn't sleep in it, wasn't alone!"

"What, you shagged Carol last night as well?"

"Err, no, Emma."

"Explain, who is Emma?"

So I gave them the lowdown of last night.

"Now what have I started, one night with me and my boy is a slut?"

"I think you don't give Lois and Kelli enough credit, they've moulded much of my new-found-slutness!"

"I suppose I better start making up for lost time then!"

"Well as long as you're not worn out for Friday."

"Don't worry, I wouldn't miss it for the world. Anyway, I'm not gonna go out looking for sex, if anybody wants it, I might go for it, but depends on the person. Or I could just shag Kelli and Lois tonight again."

"Sorry, me and Lois have a prior engagement."

"Lois, you gonna make my man do bad things? Well teach him well, I wanna test him!" With that Carly gave Lois a long kiss.

Carly and me walked up the hill hand in hand. Her, Lois and Kelli were chatting about sex, boys, TV, all the usual. I was delighted to see my girlfriend getting on so well with two of my mates.

I had fallen for the shy, quiet Carly from a distance, but this new open Carly was enchanting me. Gone was the girl worried about her body, and she had flowered into a confident young woman, admittedly one who now had a taste for cum and pussy, but you can't hold that against her.

We got to the school gates with a crowd waiting for us. I looked at the three girls and asked, "who's undressing who today?"

"Lets take it in turns."

Lois moved over to Carly and kissed her on the lips and moved down, undoing her blazer and taking her tie off. I took her cue and did the same for Kelli, while Carly started working on Lois. Lois moved onto me and my shirt. I took my time on her blouse and slowly eased off her bra, pinching gently on her nipple, then taking it into my mouth. Kelli was doing the same for Carly.

I moved over to Carly and gave her a long kiss as I worked off my shoes. I moved down, kissing her gently on her neck, her shoulder and working my way down her chest finishing on her tummy. I unclasped her skirt and let it wall. I slipped my fingers inside the waist band of her lace knickers, I kissed the top of her thighs and pulled her underwear gently down revelling a welcome surprise. A totally naked pussy. I looked up and Carly indicated that Kelli had done it for her. Well, this was something that I needed to try and letting her knickers fall, I ran my finger up and down her slit, finding it already damp I went in with my mouth. Her legs apart I licked along her slit before moving in on her clit, eating her out in front of the collected crowds to a massive orgasm. I stood up and kissed her again, she licked her juice off my tongue then broke the kiss.

She kissed my earlobe, chest and quickly was kneeling down in front of me, taking my trousers down then my pants. Her light hands dropped them too, leaving her face to face with my now hard penis. I looked down at her, she had that shy smile on her face, the one I first saw in France last year and the one that had made me happy every time I'd seen it. She kissed the tip of my cock and then gingerly opened up and look me in. Her tongue played against the my head before she started bobing and sucking. Her lips loved over every contour, her teeth were pulling on my skin. She then bobbed right forward and tried to swallow my cock.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.