Be Careful What You Wish For - Cover

Preview

Be Careful What You Wish For

by Just Plain Bob

Copyright© 2006 by Just Plain Bob

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa, mt/Fa, NonConsensual, Drunk/Drugged, Heterosexual, Cheating, Gang Bang, Oral Sex, Anal Sex, Slow, Violent,

Erotica Sex Story: She and hubby went to Datona to play and she ended up in a nightmare.

Author's note: This story was written in 1999 and posted on another site in January of 2000. A fan who had downloaded the story emailed me and asked me if I could send him a copy of the story since he lost his when his hard drive crashed. I said that I would and when I went to do it I found that I didn't have the entire story. Over the last several years I have gone through three computers and have experienced a few hard drive crashes of my own and somewhere along the way chapters 1 and 2 disappeared. The site where the story originally appeared is long since gone so I was unable to go there and download the missing chapters. What I have had to do is go back in my memory and try to remember as much of the original two chapters as possible and then re-write them.

My writing style is vastly different now from what it was in 1999 and a discerning reader will probably notice the slight disconnect (at least I hope it is 'slight') between chapters one, two and the rest of the chapters that make up the story. Over six hundred stories have passed through my mind since I wrote the original story and I'm sure that there are parts of the original that I've forgotten or remembered incorrectly, but hopefully I got enough right to make the story readable.

My wife has reviewed it for me and she tells me that it is fine, but she loves me so I can't always trust her to be honest with me - she hates to hurt or bruise my ego. My readers on the other hand have never been bashful about sounding off at me so all I can say is read and enjoy, or "Lay on McDuff."

JPB

Colorado 9/24/06

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.