Be Careful What You Wish For - Cover

Be Careful What You Wish For

Copyright© 2006 by Just Plain Bob

Chapter 4

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 4 - She and hubby went to Datona to play and she ended up in a nightmare.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/Fa   NonConsensual   Drunk/Drugged   Heterosexual   Cheating   Gang Bang   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Slow   Violence  

She was bent naked over the footstool. Her hands were tied and the rope ran under the stool and was wrapped around her knees. She couldn't move. She heard Harry's voice behind her, "There she is Adolph. Her pussy is wet and waiting for your big dick." She had looked over her shoulder to see Harry leading a large German Shepherd toward her.

Susan sat up in bed, her heart pounding. It took a moment before she realized that she'd just had a nightmare. God, now even her dreams were fucking over her. She turned to Barry's side of the bed, but he wasn't there. A glance at the bedside clock showed that it was 3a.m. Where was he? Through the bedroom door she saw flickering light from the direction of the den and she got up and walked to it. There was Barry, jacking off again, watching a videotape of Susan sucking the dick of one man while a young man was fucking her from behind. Actually, she thought, he was fucking me in my behind. The tape was the first one returned to her by Harry under the terms of his blackmail agreement. For some reason Barry could not get enough of that tape. Susan had caught him twice jacking off while watching it. Well, three times counting now. Shaking her head in disgust she turned and went back to bed.

Susan wondered if what she was going through was worth it. To protect Barry's job and their way of life she was being forced to do things sexually that she had never ever thought of, and in some cases, had never even heard of. She had been humiliated, degraded, and abused and all Barry did was sit in the den, watch videos, and beat his meat. She thought about the three 'service calls' that had earned her back three of the six tapes that Harry was holding over her head. There had been Bob and his three teenage sons and, with the exception of the forced anal sex, it hadn't been too bad. The second one had started out enjoyably, but by the end of the night she had felt dirty and humiliated. She shuddered as she thought about it.

The call from Harry had come at 3p.m. He told her he would pick her up at 6 and she should be ready to go. She had protested that she had not been given enough notice and that she had other plans for the night.

"Susie," he replied, "you should know by now that my plans trump all others. Be ready!"

He had taken her to a home on the outskirts of town where a poker game was in progress. Harry had introduced her and told the six guys that she was there to take care of their every need. "Even that?" had laughed one guy. "Especially that" was Harry's response. That had set the tone for the evening. Everyone had screwed her at least once, twice by most, and she'd lost count of the dicks that had been in her mouth. The humiliation had come at the end of the evening. The last hand of the night had Harry betting against Burt and Burt had just made the third and final raise. Harry did not have enough cash left to call the bet and so he offered Susan. Burt could do anything with her that he wanted.

"What if she doesn't want to?" asked Burt.

Harry told Burt that what Susan wanted to do or not do was of no account, I was his and I would damn well do what I was told! Burt accepted the bet and Harry laid down a full house - aces over eight's- and Burt laughed, "not good enough chum" as he showed his four sixes.

"Come on Honey" said Burt as he took Susan by the arm, "I've just spent the better part of the last six weeks getting fucked over by my ex-wife and right now I hate women and I'm going to do to you what I can't do to my ex."

He had walked Susan into the bathroom and made her get into the bathtub. He told her to sit down and when she did he had taken out his cock and pissed all over her. The others had followed them in to see what Burt was going to do and they had laughed and then each of them had pissed on her too. She was in the bathtub crying when Harry came in to get her. He looked at her in disgust and had told her she better get herself cleaned up if she expected a ride home.

"You are not getting in my car like that."

Her last 'service call' had been by far the worst. Harry had called and told her that her 'date' for the evening would pick her up at 6. She had been ready when the stretch limo had pulled up in front of the house and the chauffeur had come to the door. He walked her to the car and opened the door for her and as she started to enter she noticed that the occupant was a black man. She started to pull back but he reached out had grabbed her arm and pulled her into the car.

"Harry told me I might have a problem with you. He said I should remind you of the consequences if you don't behave."

Susan had definitely been frightened. She had been born and raised in southern Georgia and her family was as racist as they came. Her Daddy belonged to the KKK and did not care one whit who knew it. Susan had gone through life with very minimal contact with blacks and everything that she knew about them had been colored by her upbringing.

"I can see that we need to start this evening on the right foot," the black man has said as he opened his fly. "Get your white ass over her and suck my Johnson!" She had stared dumbly at him and he had snarled, "Now bitch!" and had grabbed her hair and pulled her face into his lap. He had twisted her hair until she took his cock in her mouth and started sucking him. He held her head in his hands and face fucked her until he came causing her to choke and gasp for air. He had released her and thrown her a handkerchief, "Clean yourself up." She did as she was told and then settled back in the seat. The black man looked at her and she could tell that he was considering what to say.

"I do not like to behave as I just did, but it seemed the best and quickest way to grab and hold your attention. The way this is supposed to work is that you are my date for the evening. You are supposed to be happy that you are with me. I am going to be having dinner with some business associates this evening and in the circles they travel in having a white mistress is considered a mark of distinction. Harry did not tell me that you have a, shall we say, 'colored' problem. It is too late to change anything now so what you are going to have to do is learn to live with the situation. You will be polite and smile a lot. You will act as though I am the man you worship and would do anything for. Please do not do anything that would make me call Harry and tell him how unhappy you made me. Do you have any questions?"

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.