Be Careful What You Wish For - Cover

Be Careful What You Wish For

Copyright© 2006 by Just Plain Bob

Chapter 3

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 3 - She and hubby went to Datona to play and she ended up in a nightmare.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/Fa   NonConsensual   Drunk/Drugged   Heterosexual   Cheating   Gang Bang   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Slow   Violence  

She didn't know why, but beyond calling his office and telling Barry that she had talked with Harry and agreed to do what he was blackmailing her to do, she hadn't told him that the first time would be that day. The first Barry knew of it was over dinner. He had filled her in on what his day had been like and then had asked:

"What kind of a day did you have?"

"Just a normal old house wifey kind of day. Sucked off a fifteen year old boy because it was his birthday and then spent the afternoon being double teamed by him and his father."

"What?"

"You told me to give in to Harry so I did and today he had me be the kid's birthday present. I was just supposed to do the kid, but daddy got turned on watching his boy do me so he joined in."

Barry stared at her for several seconds and then said, "Tell me. I want to hear all about it."

She had started to tell him and a minute into her description he unzipped and took out his cock and started stroking it at he listened. She felt weird telling him about others fucking her while he sat there with a stupefied look on his face and beating off and she suggested that they at least go up to the bedroom. He came out of his trance like state long enough to say, "Good idea" and the two of them had gone upstairs.

They undressed and got in bed and she started telling of her day and he started stroking himself again. She pushed his hand away from his cock and mounted him and then slowly rode his cock until she finished her story. Barry laid there looking up at her and she couldn't read what was on his face.

"You don't really care that Barry is using me as his personal whore, do you?"

"Of course I care; I'm not happy that he is blackmailing us, but I am turned on by what you are doing. Damn! A fifteen year old boy. Would I have loved to see that. This whole thing started because I wanted to watch with someone and it still hasn't happened. You've been had by over a half dozen now and I still haven't seen a damned thing. Think you can get this Harry to let you do one of his customers, friends or whatever here so I could hide in the closet and see it?"

"I don't know, but I doubt it. He seems like a controlling asshole and I don't think he would feel in total control if we were in my house. He did give me a copy of the tape for you to watch. Better than nothing I guess and you do seem to get hard when I tell you about it."

"Yeah, I do don't I?"

"Take some vitamins because he has something for me to do tomorrow."

"What?"

"He didn't say, but he did tell me to tell you dinner might be late. Now how about you finishing what we have started here."

Barry rolled her over on her back and did what she asked.


She was ready when Barry arrived to pick her up. She sat in his car and stared out the side window as Barry talked.

"Brian was really happy with you yesterday. According to Bob you were all he talked about for the rest of the day and most of the night. Bob thinks the kid would like it if you were to come back. How about it Suze? Like being a fifteen-year-old kid's fuck toy? Think you could develop a taste for young meat?"

"Fuck you Harry. I have to be here, but I don't have to like it and I don't like you so sociable is something that I'm not going to be."

"I just don't understand that Suze, not at all. Here I am giving you some great sexual experiences and you aren't the least bit grateful. I'm hurt."

She looked back out the window and ignored Harry. Fifteen minutes later he pulled up at an apartment building downtown; he parked, told her to get out of the car and follow him. They took the elevator to the fourth floor and Harry rang the bell at apartment 407. A heavyset man opened the door and Harry pushed her into the room and told the man that he would be back to pick her up at six. She turned to ask Harry what was going on, but Harry had walked away and was already at the elevator.

The heavyset man grabbed her wrist and pulled her into the apartment and the door slammed shut behind her. She turned and looked around the room and saw seven men in various stages of undress and all of them looking at her like a pack of starving wolves looking at a downed deer.

For the next seven hours she had been used by the seven men in every possible sexual way that could be imagined. Once she had a cock in her mouth, one in her pussy, a third probing her ass while her right hand beat off a fourth. She had started out determined to just lie there and not respond, but by the time the third cock slid into her pussy she was fucking back at them as hard as they were fucking her.

She was a cum covered mess when Harry came back to pick her up and he took one look at her and told her that she wasn't going to get in his car looking like that. He told her to clean herself up or call a cab to take her home. She had gone into the bathroom and cleaned herself as best she could while Harry asked the men if she had taken good care of them. She overheard the men giving Harry rave reviews and she took some sort of perverse pleasure out of hearing that.

In the car on the back to her house she asked Harry what was in it for him - just what was he getting out of making her whore for him.

"All you need to know Suze, is that all the men I'm giving you to are important to me in one way or another."

When he dropped her off in her driveway he told her to stay close to the phone, that he might be using her the next day. When she walked into the house at seven-thirty she found Barry waiting for her. He didn't even give her a chance to get her coat off before asking her how it had gone.

"How was it? What did you do? Tell me all about it" and then he pulled her along to the bedroom where he started undressing. "I've been horny all day just thinking about what you might be doing."

"Barry, I've had seven guys fucking me all day. Did it ever occur to you that I might be sore or that I've had enough for one day?"

It was as if he hadn't heard a word she said. He said, "I'll get some KY for your pussy " and he hurried over to the dresser, got the tube and came back. He pushed her back on the bed and pushed some KY into her and then climbed on. She did not feel like it, but how could she say no to her husband when seven other men had already had her. He put some KY on his dick and as he slid it into her he was saying:

"Tell me all about it. I want every last detail."

It struck her that Barry was being pretty damned insensitive toward her considering what she was going through to save his job. He spent no time trying to work her up, no foreplay at all, just climb on and "Tell me all about it." She was already sorry that she had ever agreed to give Barry his fantasy and as he came and then rolled over and went to sleep she wondered what else she was going to be sorry for before it was over.


Harry called at nine the next morning. "I'll be there in half an hour. All I want you wearing is high heels."

She met him at the door naked except for her heels and he told her to lead him to the bedroom. Once there he unzipped his fly and told her to come over and suck his cock while he got undressed. She stood there and looked at him and asked:

"Why? Why are you doing this to me? You obviously knew who I was when you picked me up at that lounge. You targeted me, why?"

"Later Suze. For now get over here and get to work polishing my knob."

She went over to him, dropped to her knees and took him in her mouth. She looked up at him as worked on his cock and saw him looking down at her with a smirk on her face as he took off his tie and unbuttoned his shirt. When he had his clothes he had her get on the bed on her knees and then he took her from behind. And "took" was the operative word. He just pushed the head of his cock at her hole and pushed it in. It was a brutal way to start and yet she found herself responding to the way Harry was treating her. Within a minute she was slamming her ass back to meet his thrusts. He pounded into her and when he came he had her suck his cock again and then he fucked her a second time. When he came the second time he told her to slip something simple over her naked body.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.