Be Careful What You Wish For - Cover

Be Careful What You Wish For

Copyright© 2006 by Just Plain Bob

Chapter 11

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 11 - She and hubby went to Datona to play and she ended up in a nightmare.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/Fa   NonConsensual   Drunk/Drugged   Heterosexual   Cheating   Gang Bang   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Slow   Violence  

Be Careful What You Wish For (The Final Chapter, Version B) For the Romantics out there.

Susan huddled in the doorway and shivered as the cold wet rain poured down around her. The weather was definitely bad for business. She had been on this corner for four hours and had turned only one trick - a grossly overweight, foul smelling man who had wanted a blow-job. She had gagged when her mouth touched his unwashed cock, but she had forced herself to go through with it. She had to make some money just to keep Toby from beating her. Toby was the pimp that John had turned her over to when John and his friends had tired of her.

She thought back to the day that John had told her that she was now working for him. At first she hadn't believed that it was happening, but she found out soon enough that John was not joking. That night she had been driven by limo to a house on the outskirts of town and she had gone inside to find three men who greeted her with comments like, "If she fucks as good as she looks, we will get our moneys worth" and "Where in the world did John find a good looking bitch like you?"

The three men had kept her until three o'clock the next afternoon and the sad part, as far as she was concerned, is that there wasn't one good fuck between the three of them during the whole time she was there. The limo had been waiting for her when she had come out and on the way to her house he had pulled off the main road and parked behind some empty warehouses. He climbed in the back with her and while unzipping his fly he had said, "I'm going to take my tip now." He had been a surprisingly good fuck and she had enjoyed him so much that she had sucked him hard again and then had asked him to fuck her in her ass. When she finally got home she'd asked him in and had fucked him again.

For the next two weeks it had been more of the same. Every night the limo would take her somewhere, be waiting for her when she came out, and the driver always pulled over somewhere and 'took his tip'. The clients that John was sending her to were such sorry specimens that she began to look forward to her sessions with the chauffeur, at least he was able to bring her to orgasm. By the end of the second week she'd had enough. She put her phone on the answering machine and settled down to read the want ads. On her second day at home the doorbell rang and she opened the door to find two men in suits. One of them showed her a badge identifying him as a detective with the city police department and asked her to identify herself. When she had the detective had said, "You are under arrest for prostitution and theft" and then they had taken her down to the local precinct and placed her in a holding cell. Susan spent the next six hours in the holding cell demanding to be allowed to make a phone call, but she was ignored by everyone. Finally the detective who had arrested her came and escorted her to an interrogation room where she found John sitting on the other side of the table. "Thanks Harvey" he said to the detective, "I'll call you when we are done."

Turning to Susan he said, "You have caused me considerable inconvenience. Let me explain things to you. I own you. You are mine to do with what I will. You can accept that and leave with me now, or you can fight it and end up in prison. If you accept it all charges against you will suddenly disappear as if they had never existed. If you fight it a man will identify you in a line-up as the woman he paid $500 to have sex with and who subsequently stole his $5000 Rolex watch which, by the way, was found on top of your dresser when Harvey executed a search warrant earlier this afternoon. Several other people will also come forward and identify you as a woman they had paid for sex and who had stolen things from them. Several of those items were also found in your home today. What's it going to be?"

Susan could not believe it. She owned her own home had over ten thousand dollars in the bank and still she was being forced into prostitution. How could such a thing happen, but she knew how it was happening - a black gangster and corrupt cops were seeing to it that it happened. She knew when she was beaten, "I guess I really don't have a choice, do I?"

"No" said John, "You don't"


John had turned her into a prostitute, albeit a high priced one, and had forced her to fuck all of his friends, business associates, and favored employees. She had been the centerpiece of more gangbangs than she could remember and several times they had gone on for days. During one of them she had been fucked in her ass so often that for days she'd had no sphincter control. For over five months she had been forced to endure some of the vilest creatures that had ever been put on the face of this Earth. John soon stopped fucking her, he had found another "fresh" white woman to squire around, one who would, no doubt, be joining Susan one day.

Her fall from grace had come one night when John had given her to one of his favored employees. The man had not bathed in a month of Sundays and as he made Susan suck his cock she had thrown-up in his lap. John had beaten her over that one and had turned her over to Toby and told Toby to put her on the street. She was told she had to make Toby two hundred dollars a day and anything over that she could keep. Susan still had her looks so it had not been hard to make the minimum, but twice she hadn't and both times Toby had beaten her. She had considered taking money out of her bank account and just giving Toby his two hundred a day, and twice she had done so, but that wasn't something she could do forever and she would need that money if she could ever get away from the predicament she was in. She had walked off her corner twice and gone home without giving Toby his two hundred and both times John had sent people to her house to get her and bring her back. The second time he'd told her that if she caused anymore trouble he would send HC after her. HC stood for Horse Cock and HC was John's enforcer. HC's cock was fourteen inches long and as big around as a Coca-Cola bottle and Susan had once witnessed HC punishing a woman who had displeased John. He had driven his horse cock into the ass of the woman with no preparation or lube. Susan could still hear the woman's screams.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.