Be Careful What You Wish For - Cover

Be Careful What You Wish For

Copyright© 2006 by Just Plain Bob

Chapter 6

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 6 - She and hubby went to Datona to play and she ended up in a nightmare.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/Fa   NonConsensual   Drunk/Drugged   Heterosexual   Cheating   Gang Bang   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Slow   Violence  

Susan wondered about the sorry turn her life had taken. Her one attempt to satisfy a fantasy held by her and her husband, Barry, was destroying her marriage and her life. Her husband hadn't taken her to bed in weeks - he spent all his time jacking off while watching her blackmail videos. It wasn't like she was hurting for sex, God no, Harry was fucking her on a regular basis. In fact she'd met him four times in the last five days. She'd not told Barry because she didn't think she could explain to him why she was willing to fuck her blackmailer in exchange for nothing except the enjoyment of the act itself. The truth of the matter was she liked fucking Harry because he was a domineering asshole and she felt a need to be forced to do some things and Harry certainly took care of that need. But she sorely missed the comfort, snuggling, cuddling, and tenderness she used to get from Barry.

God knows she hadn't seen any tenderness in the last three weeks. She'd had a lot of sex, but all of it had been from men whose only thought was to use her to their own ends - the "get over here cunt, and suck my dick" or "on your knees slut so I can fuck you in your ass" kind of sex. Which thought brought her back to the present. Harry had called at noon and told her to be ready to be picked up at six. He didn't tell her what she would have to do, but whatever it was it would get her back another tape and that's all she wanted now - to get out from under Harry's blackmail threats.


At six she was ready to go. She hoped what she was wearing was appropriate for the evening. She was wearing her favorite black cocktail dress, heels and a single strand of pearls. She looked in the den to tell Barry she was going, but as usual he was watching a tape and playing with himself so she just turned around and left. She stepped out the front door just as a limo pulled up in front of the house. She sat down in the limo and Harry reached over to pat her knee.

"You are going to love tonight Suzy babe! You will be the center of attention."

"What will I be doing?" she had asked.

"Honey, you will be doing what you do so well - fucking men!"

Susan shuddered at the tone of his voice. The limo pulled up at an Elks meeting hall and Harry escorted her inside where she found herself in a hall full of men - a lot of men - maybe twenty or thirty. Susan turned to Harry, "You can't be serious?"

"Oh, but I am my love!"

"No Harry! I won't do it! Show the fucking tapes to whomever you like, but I won't do this. Four or five is one thing, but this many? No fucking way!" and she turned to leave.

Harry grabbed her and called to a few of the men. "Help me with her." The men picked her up and carried her to a mattress in the middle of the floor.

Susan tried to fight, but it did no good, there were just too many men holding her. She struggled and begged, "Please don't do this. Please, for God's sake, please don't do this to me," but she was ignored. Her clothes were removed and she was pushed down on the mattress. She tried to hold her legs together, but they were forced apart and a naked man knelt between them. She heard Harry's voice, "Hold on guys. Let's be fair about this. Work on her a little - heat her up."

Fingers went to her pussy and breasts and she felt probing and tweaking all the while she still begged them not to do this thing to her. Several fingers were now in her cunt. A mouth covered hers and cut off her pleadings. There was a mouth on each breast. Even as she struggled against the hands that held her down she felt warmth start to fill her body as her body betrayed her and started to react to the stimulation. A voice said, "She's getting wet" and she felt a cock pushing at the entrance to her pussy and then it was gradually being shoved into her. Soon it was moving in and out and generating heat in her cunt. Her body started to respond and a voice said, "Oh yeah. She's getting into it.' A tongue worked its way into her mouth. She hated herself for it, but she responded. By the third man she was begging to be fucked, "Oh god yes. Fuck me fuck me fuck me. Give me your cock. Oh god that feels good."

The evening became a blur as cock after cock entered her body, made its deposit and left. She sucked cocks, was fucked in her ass, and several times she had all three holes filled at the same time. It continued for five hours and finally, it was over. Susan tried to get up, but her legs wouldn't cooperate. A strangely silent Harry helped her to her feet, but she quickly found she couldn't walk - her cunt was so sore she could not put her legs together. Harry carried her to the limo and then went back inside for her clothes. They drove to Harry's apartment and he ran a hot bath and put her in it. He washed her, dried her, and carried her to his bed. She was asleep before he pulled the covers over her.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.