Be Careful What You Wish For - Cover

Be Careful What You Wish For

Copyright© 2006 by Just Plain Bob

Chapter 9

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 9 - She and hubby went to Datona to play and she ended up in a nightmare.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/Fa   NonConsensual   Drunk/Drugged   Heterosexual   Cheating   Gang Bang   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Slow   Violence  

Susan did not get to have dinner with John. That night Barry had come home after being fired by Gordon and Susan had told him what Gordon had done to her and how she'd had to defend herself when one of his clients had gotten violent. Instead of feeling outrage at Gordon and offering her comfort Barry had called her a stupid cunt, told her that she had fucked him out of the best job he'd ever had and then he had struck her. Susan had left the house and spent the evening in a hotel and the next morning she had seen an attorney and started divorce proceedings. The divorce was very messy. When Susan informed Barry of what she'd done he flew into another rage and Susan left the house again only to come back with a restraining order. Barry had to leave the house and was not allowed to come within one hundred feet of her. Barry made some threats about going public about her "whoring", but she had countered with the information about him that she'd gotten from Harry and in the end she had gotten the house, her car, and fifty percent of their savings and Barry's 401k.

Through the whole mess she had talked with John almost daily, but, and this surprised her, she'd not had one word from Harry. She hated to admit it, but she missed the rotten bastard. Her lawyer had advised her to stay away from men until the divorce was final and she had, but today she was free, she was horny and she was desperate to get laid. She reached for the phone with the intention of calling Harry, but as her hand touched it, it rang.

"Good morning pretty lady" came John's familiar voice. "If my calendar is right you are a free woman today. Am I right?"

Susan told him that she was, that her divorce had been final at midnight last night. "Would you like to have dinner with me tonight and we can celebrate?"

"I can't tonight John. I have several things to do today and I will be exhausted by the time I am done."

"How about tomorrow then, I'm flexible."

Susan only hesitated a moment before saying that she would like that. As she hung up the phone Susan wondered if she was being wise, after all, he was black and she was the daughter of a Klansman.

She spent the morning paying bills and attending to the many things needing to be done by a newly divorced woman, but by lunch time the gnawing hunger for sex caused her to pick up the phone and place a call. "Hello?" came the familiar voice.

"You going to be home for a while?" Susan asked.

"Yes" came the reply.

As Harry climbed out of the bed Susan lazily stretched and had she been a cat she would have purred. Harry was goddamn good in bed and she greatly enjoyed having sex with him, but why did she keep coming to him given all the grief that he had caused her? She shook the thought from her mind as another thought took precedence. "Harry, why did you warn me to be careful around John?"

Harry looked at her thoughtfully before he spoke. "John is a major player in what goes on in the seamier side of the city. He has his fingers in all most every illegal activity in town. Gambling, dope, prostitution, you name it and John is getting a piece of the action." He noticed the look on Susan's face, "Oh I know he can be very charming when he wants to be, but he can be very ruthless when he has to be."

Susan did not believe it. Surely Harry was mistaken. Or was he? Could John be the man Harry described?

Susan got a partial answer to that question the following night. John had taken her to the same supper club that he had the first time she'd had dinner with him, and as the last time, she was the only white person present. Most of the people she'd met the last time were there this time and the men were just as polite to her as they had been the time before. The major difference was in the treatment she received from the women. The previous time they had been cold and remote, but this time they were much friendlier. Dinner was followed by drinks and dancing and about 10p.m. John had taken her by the hand; "I want to show you something."

He led her to the same room in which she had been gang raped. She tensed and John had felt it through her hand, "Don't worry, you are safe with me." He opened the door and they entered the room. She saw three women bent over a long bench and tied down. There were nine men in the room and John nodded at one of them who nodded back and turned to the three tied up women. Susan recognized them now - they were the same three who had chained her to the water pipe and set the gang rape going. The man who John had nodded to stripped naked and Susan gasped out loud when she saw the man's cock - it had to be nine inches and it was still soft. John said, "We call him HC. It stands for Horse Cock and you'll see why in a minute."

HC walked over to the first woman and stuck his cock in her face. The woman tried to turn her head, but HC grabbed it and held her steady, "Open your fucking mouth bitch" but the woman refused to do it. HC motioned to another man in the room; "Pinch her nose shut" and the other man walked over and held the woman's nose. In only seconds the woman opened her mouth to breathe and HC shoved his cock into the open hole and told the woman to suck it. As HC's cock enlarged Susan could see the woman's jaw muscles tighten. The cock was too big for her mouth and Susan half expected to see the corners of the woman's mouth tear. John handed Susan two small pieces of foam rubber. She looked at him in confusion, "For your ears" he said and he showed her how to roll them into shape and press them into her ear canals.

HC pulled his cock from the woman's mouth and Susan stared at it in awe. John noticed the stare and said, "It is fourteen inches long and has a diameter of four inches. I use HC as my enforcer."

Enforcer? Why did John need an enforcer? HC walked around behind the woman and positioned his cock at the little rosebud that was her asshole. The woman, who had been pleading with John and promising that she would never do him wrong again, started to scream before HC even touched her. John stood in silence as HC, without any lubrication or preparation at all, drove his massive cock into the woman's asshole. Susan had never heard such a scream of pain in her life and she watched with revulsion as HC fucked the woman. When he pulled out of her his long tool was covered with blood and he carefully wiped it off before moving to the second woman on the bench - not because of any idea of cleanliness, he just did not want there to be even a trace of something that could be considered lube.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.