Be Careful What You Wish For - Cover

Be Careful What You Wish For

Copyright© 2006 by Just Plain Bob

Chapter 5

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 5 - She and hubby went to Datona to play and she ended up in a nightmare.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/Fa   NonConsensual   Drunk/Drugged   Heterosexual   Cheating   Gang Bang   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Slow   Violence  

Susan stood in front of the full-length mirror and appraised herself. Overall, not bad, though the tits could be a little bigger and the hips a little smaller. The big thing, as far as she was concerned, was that she'd had no complaints from the dozen or so men who had fucked her since Harry started blackmailing her. Dozen or so men and boys she corrected herself. Her first experience with Harry had included a fifteen-year old boy and his father and later she had done the same fifteen-year old along with his father and his two sixteen year old brothers. She hadn't worried about the trouble she could have been in for screwing around with minors, not with their father in the pictures with them. If she took a fall over it dear ole dad would go down with her. Anyway, the video had already been returned to her under her agreement with Harry. She would get one video (he'd had six) back for every client of his that she 'serviced'. The video with the father and son was one of her husbands favorites; he watched it every chance he got. He could never seem to get enough of watching a fifteen-year old fuck her in the ass while the fifteen-year olds father had his cock in her mouth. She had no complaints. At first she had been pissed at Barry for spending so much time jacking off while watching the tape, but he was fucking her more now than he had in years and if it was the tape causing it, she could care less.

Susan had earned back three of the six tapes she'd told her husband about, but she had not been completely truthful with him. She was convinced that if Barry would have known about the seventh tape he would have hunted down Harry and killed him. The last thing she wanted to see was Barry in jail for murder. But the seventh tape did exist and Harry had let her know that it wasn't likely that he would ever give it up - at least not soon.

"Susie, sweetie" he had told her, "after you have earned back all first six tapes I'm going to leave you alone for a while. It may be a year or maybe three, who knows, but eventually I am going to have a very special customer who will require special treatment and you will be it."

That seventh tape could ruin her. Not only destroy her reputation, but possibly send her to jail. She thought back to the day the tape had been shot. She had just had sex with one of Harry's friends who had video taped her fucking Harry. A session had followed during which see was used by several of Harry's business associates, which had also been taped, and Harry had sent her to her room to clean up and change. She had gone back down to his room and he had blindfolded her. He sat her down in a chair and after a moment or two she had felt a cock press against her lips. She knew what she was supposed to do so she had opened her mouth and taken in the cock. She had sucked it for several minutes and then Harry had her take off her dress. She was told to lie down on the bed and spread her legs. She had done as she was told and someone moved between her legs and a cock slid into her pussy. She had lain there being fucked for several minutes before Harry told her to take of the blindfold. The first thing she saw was the face of a very young boy who was busy fucking her.

"I see you like young meat Susan. First Bob's young son and now a thirteen year old. Well, I guess there is no accounting for taste."

Susan had stiffened when she heard 'thirteen' and the boy must have thought his cock caused the reaction and the excitement caused him to shoot into her, but like most young boys he was resilient and he stayed hard. He had fucked her for another ten minutes before he came for the second time and all the while Harry had been taping the action. After the youngster had gone Harry had casually remarked that people went to jail for contributing to the delinquency of minors, but she didn't have to worry because they had an agreement, right? He had her on that one. Her sex with the other teens had others on the tape with them and Harry could not afford to let out anything with his friends or clients on it, but she was alone with the thirteen-year old.

Susan finished her self-examination and walked over to the bed. There was a package that had been delivered that afternoon. She opened the box and found that it had clothes in it along with an envelope. She opened the envelope and read the contents - it was her instructions for the night. She was to wear the outfit in the box and be at room210 at the Marriott at exactly 8:10, not one minute earlier. She took the clothes out of the box and looked at them with some confusion and then she had it. It was a school uniform, a uniform just like the one worn by the students who had attended the Catholic school in her old neighborhood. She laughed, "What next? A Little Bo-Peep outfit with a small flock of sheep?" It was too bad that Barry was out of town, he would have gotten a kick out of this.

She sat down at her vanity and scrubbed off all the make-up that she had just finished putting on. She combed out her hair and put it in a ponytail. She looked at herself, but did not like the image; it was school girly enough. She thought for a moment and then braided her hair in pigtails. Perfect. She moved back to the bed and took out the clothes; a plain white cotton bra with matching panties, knee length white cotton socks, a gray skirt, a plain white blouse, a blue blazer with a crest over the left pocket, and a pair of brown and white saddle shoes. Christ, she thought, all I need now is schoolbooks. It was then she noticed a paper covered package in the bottom of the box. She opened it and laughed out loud when she saw an eighth grade geography text and a book on Elementary Algebra.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.