Be Careful What You Wish For - Cover

Be Careful What You Wish For

Copyright© 2006 by Just Plain Bob

Chapter 2

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 2 - She and hubby went to Datona to play and she ended up in a nightmare.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/Fa   NonConsensual   Drunk/Drugged   Heterosexual   Cheating   Gang Bang   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Slow   Violence  

For the next week Barry kept after Susan to tell him more about what she had done on the night she was drugged and taken advantage of. She told him as much as she could remember and it usually led to sex, but as much as she enjoyed making love with her husband she was becoming a little worried. There was no hugging or kissing, no snuggling or cuddling, no foreplay at all just "What else did they do to you?" She didn't know what it was, but something seemed to be a little 'off' between them.

Susan had been home from Daytona one week when her life suddenly turned to shit. She had just finished the breakfast dishes and was sorting laundry when the front doorbell rang. She opened the door to find Harry standing there.

"Suzie sweetie, surprised to see me? You shouldn't be. I told you the last time I saw you that I'd be seeing you again. You do remember that last time don't you?"

She started to close the door in his face, but he shoved a foot in the way and the door wouldn't close.

"You don't want to do that sweetie. You would make me very, very mad and then I would start having bad thoughts about you and I would want to get back at you. I'd probably be so mad I'd show this," and he took a videotape out of his pocket, "To everyone you know and everyone your hubby knows. God only knows what might happen then."

"What do you want?"

"To come in and talk to you sweetie; at least for starters."

Susan just stood there looking at him and finally he said, "Okay sweetie, have it your way" and he put the tape in his pocket and turned to leave. Susan had to know more - she had to know what was on that tape and so she called out to Harry, "Wait!" He turned back to her and she opened the door and stepped aside to let him in.

Harry looked around as he walked in. "Nice place you got here. Be a shame if hubby lost his high paying job and you had to give it up."

"What do you want?"

"To open negotiations, to see what kind of a deal we can reach that will enable you to get this tape from me. Would you like to see what's on it before we start wheeling and dealing?"

He handed the tape to Susan and as she reached for it he said, as if reading her mind, "Don't get any cute ideas about taking it and running; it is only a copy and as long as I have the original I can make more copies. I can make as many as I want; enough to see to it that everyone you and your husband know has their own personal copy."

Susan took the VHS tape from him and put it in the VCR and turned on the TV. She didn't remember any of what happened on the first hour of the tape, but by the middle of the second hour she was seeing some things she remembered and from the third hour on she remembered it all. The thing that stood out was that at no point did the tape show her as anything but a willing participant. She was on tape begging and pleading with unknown men to fuck her harder, faster, deeper and crying out for them to get her off, make her cum and give her more cock.

"Nice huh?" Harry said, "I know a guy in the porn business who would pay me some very good money for this tape so he could sell it at adult bookstores and arcades. He might even put it up on the screens in the booths. Of course that wouldn't be until after I've done my mass mailing to all your friends and relatives."

"What do you want?"

"Simple sweetie, you are going to be my personal fuck toy for the next thirty days. Anywhere and anytime I want. What's your answer sweet cheeks?"

"I'm going to need some time to think about it and I'll need to talk to my husband."

"Take all the time you want sweetie, as long as I have an answer by this time tomorrow. Meantime, while you are thinking on it, get over her and suck my joint."

"No."

"No? If I get up and leave here with a hard on the copies will start getting made and the mailings will begin tomorrow. I leave happy and I'll give you until this time tomorrow to talk it over with your hubby."

Susan looked at him with hatred and loathing in her eyes, but she was a realist and she knew she had to do what he wanted until she could talk to Barry. Personally she wanted to tell Harry to fuck off and die; to go ahead and do what he was threatening to do, but she didn't know how Barry would take it and what he would want to do. She had to buy the time she needed to talk with Barry. She took a deep breath and headed for the couch.

"No no no Suzie, on your knees and crawl over here."

No, she thought, I may have to do it, but there are limits. He went to a lot of trouble to set things up in Daytona and he wants something so he isn't going to blow it over some little shit.

"Fuck you. You want your dick sucked get it out" and she walked over to where he was setting.

"Suzie, Suzie, Suzie, you are getting off on the wrong foot here."

"Look asshole; you are only getting this to hold you off until I talk to my husband. I expect that he will tell me to tell you to fuck off. Now do you want it or don't you?"

"Harry laughed at that. "Barry say no? I don't think so Suze. Barry will get down on his knees and beg you to do whatever I want."


And that is pretty much what happened. Susan gave Harry his blow job and fucked him twice before he left and that night when Barry came home from work she told him of Harry's visit and his demands.

"Oh my God Susan; if that tape were to get out it would ruin me. We have to do whatever we need to do to keep that tape buried."

"We Barry? You won't be the one on your knees with a cock in your mouth."

"You know what I mean Susan. Besides, what do you care? You enjoyed what was done to you last Sunday night and don't try and deny it. It came through loud and clear when you described it all to me."

"You are willing to let me be his personal whore just to save your job?"

"Get serious Susan. Without my high paying job this house is gone. Without my high paying job our life style will change and not for the better. It is your body Susan, you get to make the call; just bear in mind how not doing it will affect us."

She sat there looking at Barry and remembered what Harry had said. Barry wasn't on his knees begging, but he wasn't putting up a fight either. That night as she had lain in bed staring up at the ceiling as is she were waiting for a message telling her what to do to scroll across like a crawler message across the bottom of the TV screen. When she finally fell asleep she still didn't know what she should do.

In the morning over breakfast she had asked Barry one more time if he could think of any other way to handle the problem and he'd said no. By the time three in the afternoon had rolled around she had accepted that she was going to have to do what Harry wanted. At three-thirty the phone rang and it was Harry wanting her answer.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.