Be Careful What You Wish For - Cover

Be Careful What You Wish For

Copyright© 2006 by Just Plain Bob

Chapter 1

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 1 - She and hubby went to Datona to play and she ended up in a nightmare.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/Fa   NonConsensual   Drunk/Drugged   Heterosexual   Cheating   Gang Bang   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Slow   Violence  

"Are you sure you want this? Once I go through that door there won't be any turning back."

"Come on Susan, you know you want this as much as I do."

"I'm not worried about me honey, I just want to make sure that you are absolutely okay with it."

"I am."

"Okay then, I'll see you back at the room."

She took a deep breath, let it out and then walked into the bar.


It all started with a lunch conversation between Susan and her husband Barry. Susan was cutting the crust off of the bread of her tuna-fish sandwich when Barry said:

"Did you hear about Marge and George Holbrook?"

"No, I haven't heard anything about them."

"Well, apparently someone called the police and reported a dope party in progress at a house and the police raided the place. It turns out that it wasn't a dope party, just a bunch of wife-swappers having a good time. George and Marge were one of the swapping couples."

"You're joking, right?"

"No, it happened."

"That bitch!!"

"What? I thought Marge was your friend."

"I thought she was too, but not as much of a friend as I thought."

"What does that mean?"

"It means that if she was really my friend she would have told me about it."

"Why would you want to know about swingers?"

"You can't join the group if you don't know about it."

"You would go to a swingers party?"

"Probably, if I could talk you into it."

"You're kidding, right?"

"No I'm not. You know I was a virgin when we married. Once we got to making love and I found out how much I love to do it I started wondering about other men and what it would be like to do it with them. I thought back to all the guys who tried before we got married and wished I would have done it with them, but I promised my mother I would walk down the aisle a virgin and I kept that promise."

"You would really do that? You would actually have sex with another man?"

"You weren't listening Barry. I said, "Probably" and only if I could talk you into it. I would never do it by myself. It just isn't in me to cheat, but if we did it together then yes, I would have sex with another man."

"You are serious? If I was on board with it you would do it?"

"Yes I would, in a heartbeat."

"Isn't that just a kick in the ass. You want to and I would be willing to let you only I can't."

"You would let me?"

"My fantasy has always been to see you make love with another man."

"Why didn't you ever tell me?"

"Because I was afraid you would call me a pervert and leave me."

"Why did you say you would let me, but you can't?"

"Because if it ever got out my business reputation would be trashed. Look at poor George. Now that he has been outted how well do you think he is going to do at his brokerage firm? He'll be lucky to get a job toweling off cars at a car wash."

"So what you are saying is that if we did it someplace where no one knows us we could do it. I could have my other men and you could watch?"

"That's it. Somewhere where we don't know a soul and we could make it happen."

Six months went by and then one night Barry came home and asked Susan if she would like a long weekend in Florida. "Stu won a four day weekend at a Daytona hotel and he can't make it on the weekend that it is good for. He offered it to me."

"What's in Daytona?"

"Sandy beaches, sunshine, night spots where you can drink, dance and pick up your "other" man."

"I'll start packing.


She walked into the hotel lounge and looked around. All the tables and booths were taken, but there were three empty stools at the bar so she walked over and took one. She ordered a margarita with ice, not frozen, and she had just taken her first sip when a man slid onto the empty stool next to her.

"I wondered if he would ever let you loose on your own," he said.

She turned to him; "I beg your pardon?"

"Your husband. I wondered if he was going to stay glued to you the whole time you were here."

"And you wondered about that why?"

"I have an eye for beauty and I have an eye for sexy and you combine the two. A combination like that intrigues me and makes me want to meet the lady. You are married so the best I can hope for is a dance or two, but that is a dance or two that I want if I can get it."

She hadn't really expected it to happen so quickly, but he was good looking, well dressed and had a pleasant manner. Barry really didn't expect her back up to the room for at least an hour or two. She had some time she could spend with this man and if he didn't really ring right she would still have some time to find someone else. The decision made she went for it.

"That is quite a line of blarney you have. You wouldn't happen to be Irish would you?"

"No, I'm just a guy who knows what he likes and isn't afraid to say so. Be honest, be up front, and you'll be surprised at how lucky you can get."

"How so?"

"Well, I've already told you why I came over to strike up this conversation and you haven't tossed your drink in my face and scolded me for hitting on a married woman so no bad luck so far. If I'm lucky I'll get a couple of dances with the best looking woman in the room. If I'm really lucky you will join me at my table and we will dance the night away. If I'm extremely lucky you will just have had a horrendous argument with your husband and won't be in any hurry to go back to your room."

"You don't waste any time in putting it out there do you?"

"I never saw you before you checked in on Thursday and I'll most likely never see you again after you leave so I can't waste a lot of time. Strike while the iron is hot and the opportunity is there is my motto."

"Well then, why don't we try option two."

"Option two?"

"I believe option one was a couple of dances and option two was join you at your table. Sitting here at the bar makes me feel like a hooker so lets try option two."

"My name is Harry and I would be most pleased if you would accept my invitation to join me."

"My name is Susan and I would be most pleased to accept your gracious invitation."

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.