Be Careful What You Wish For - Cover

Be Careful What You Wish For

Copyright© 2006 by Just Plain Bob

Chapter 8

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 8 - She and hubby went to Datona to play and she ended up in a nightmare.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/Fa   NonConsensual   Drunk/Drugged   Heterosexual   Cheating   Gang Bang   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Slow   Violence  

It was three days from their chance encounter before Gordon called. He was very blunt, "Meet me in room 312 at the Marriott at one o'clock."

"That's it?" Susan had asked.

"What else do you need to know?"

"How should I dress?"

"Doesn't matter. You won't be wearing anything two minutes after you get here."

And so began her new job as company whore. It probably wouldn't have been bad if her first meeting with Gordon had set the tone for he was a good lover and she had enjoyed her afternoon with him, even though she had been coerced into it. However, most of the clients and business associates Gordon made her fuck were pigs. The one she had just spent the afternoon with was a perfect example; fifty and bald, one hundred pounds overweight, and he stank of stale cigar smoke. His belly was so big that his cock barely penetrated her and to get him off she had to resort to using her mouth. When he came his cum tasted so sour it almost made her throw-up.

She had been lucky with a few. There had been three who were in their early forties, who had kept themselves in shape and who were pretty good in the sack. The best of them had, in addition to being a pretty good lover, an absolutely gorgeous nine-inch cock. They had spent an entire afternoon together and she had hated to see it end.

She had endured several gangbangs, and while normally she liked multiple cocks, only one of them had given her any pleasure. She had spent one whole afternoon with three very accomplished guys and there was not one minute during that afternoon that she had not had at least one hard cock in her. It was also memorable because it was the first time she had taken two cocks into her pussy at the same time and surprise, surprise, she had loved it.

She had gotten one really good laugh out of the situation; Barry had come home from work, beaming and full of himself because Gordon had made him a vice-president. "They finally recognized my worth," he had told her. "Gordon says that I contribute something unique to the company."

Susan had almost laughed in his face. His 'unique contribution' was her pussy, the pussy he didn't use any more, and his promotion was to a traveling position - Gordon wanted him out of the way so he could use Susan in the late afternoons and evenings. All in all, Susan couldn't complain. She was almost out from under Harry, at least as far as the blackmailing was concerned and she only had to put up with Gordon as long as she and Barry stayed together. If something didn't happen soon to pull them back together they were on their way to a divorce. Barry had not made love to her since two months after Harry's blackmail started and he was just barely civil to her when they were in the house together. It was trying to satisfy his damn fantasy that put them in this mess and now he was treating her like she was the town whore. She made up her mind that come the weekend she and Barry were going to sit down and air it out.

Her thoughts were interrupted by the telephone. She was not surprised that it was Gordon or that he was blunt and to the point, "Tonight, 6 p.m., room 524 at the Holiday Inn South. Wear something sexy." And he hung up.

Promptly at six she knocked on the door to room 524 and was pleasantly surprised when a very handsome man of about thirty-five answered the door. The man gave her a big smile and offered his hand, "My name is Glenn and you must be Susan. Gordon told me I wouldn't be disappointed, but he didn't tell me you were drop dead gorgeous."

Susan smiled back at him, "Thank you. You are most gracious."

The night started beautifully, dinner at Allemande's, dancing at the Grotto and Susan was in a very mellow mood when the returned to the Holiday Inn. Susan did a very slow and sensuous strip for Glenn and then they engaged in ten or so minutes of foreplay and then she was kneeling on the edge of the bed waiting for him as he moved up behind her. The sudden sharp pain caused her to scream and she turned her head to see Glenn swinging a leather belt at her ass. She twisted out of the way and the belt just missed her. As he drew back for another swing she jumped off the bed and ran for her clothes. Glenn came after her shouting, "Get back here you adulterous bitch and take your punishment."

Susan grabbed her purse and scrambled out of the way as Glenn took another swing at her and missed. Suddenly Maurice's switchblade was in her hand and she struck out blindly as Glenn swung at her again. He screamed and dropped the belt, "You fucking cunt - you cut me!"

Blood was spurting from his hand and he ran for the sink. Susan grabbed up her clothes and ran out the door into the hallway, ran past two couples waiting for the elevator who stared at her as if they couldn't believe their eyes - a naked woman running down the hall. She paused in the stairwell long enough to stuff her panties and bra into her purse, pull her dress over her head, and then she ran down the stairs to the lobby. She was still shaking when she reached her home forty minutes later.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.