The Truths We Live - Cover

Preview

The Truths We Live

by Marc Nobbs

Copyright© 2022 by Marc Nobbs

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa, Fa/Fa, Mult, BiSexual, Heterosexual, Fiction, Workplace, Group Sex, Harem, Anal Sex, Cream Pie, Oral Sex,

Erotica Sex Story: Six months after the week that turned his world upside down, Bobby Jones and his wife Emma are ready to embark on a new career and a new way of life. Along with Emma's daughter, Dom, and her Friends Mel and Amber, they launch their fledgeling production company, Kitty & Dick Productions. Soon Bobby - better known by his stage name Dick Rodgers - is in high demand and has a work schedule the envy of any red-blooded man. Will their new business be a success? Only time will tell.

Author’s note

The Truths We Live is a direct sequel to The Lies We Lead , taking place six months after the end of that book. Although I don’t believe it will harm your enjoyment of this book too much if you haven’t read the first, I would suggest it might be a good idea to seek out The Lies We Lead to get the most out of it.

Also, just like a number of my other novels, The Truths We Live takes place in Westmouth, Westmouthshire—a fictional town and county on the South-East Coast of England. It makes use of some of the locations established in the earlier Westmouthshire Novels and also references characters and events from them.

If you’ve read any or all of Kissed by a Rose, Eternally & Evermore, A Good Man , A Tortured Soul , The Big Four Ohhh! and Charlotte’s Secret then keep your eyes open and allow yourself a wry smile when you spot a reference.

Oh, and one more thing. This book uses uncompromising adult language to depict uncompromising adult activities. If that is likely to offend you, sorry, but you’re on the wrong website.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.