The Truths We Live - Cover

The Truths We Live

Copyright© 2022 by Marc Nobbs

Chapter 4

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 4 - Six months after the week that turned his world upside down, Bobby Jones and his wife Emma are ready to embark on a new career and a new way of life. Along with Emma's daughter, Dom, and her Friends Mel and Amber, they launch their fledgeling production company, Kitty & Dick Productions. Soon Bobby - better known by his stage name Dick Rodgers - is in high demand and has a work schedule the envy of any red-blooded man. Will their new business be a success? Only time will tell.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mult   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Workplace   Group Sex   Harem   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   Oral Sex  

“Wow,” I said, “Do I really look like that? I look so...”

“Buff?”

“Hunky?”

“Sexy?”

Mel, Dom and Amber grinned at me after their cascade of suggestions to finish my sentence. We were watching some of the footage we’d just shot on one of the monitors around the set. It was a scene where I was fucking Emma—I mean Kitty—from behind. The camera was just in front of her face, capturing her wonderful expressions as I rhythmically stroked my cock in and out of her, but it also put my new body—the one I’d been working on under Mel’s instruction—in the spotlight.

“I was going to say fit,” I replied. “I haven’t looked that trim for twenty or twenty-five years.”

“It’s all the sex you’re getting,” Mel said with a grin. “All that thrusting tones the abs.”

“That’ll be part of it,” Emma said. She was standing at my side, leaning into me with a hand on my naked chest. She’d slipped on a satin robe and I’d pulled on some tracksuit bottoms. “But it’s mostly those sessions down the gym. I told you they’d be worth the effort.”

I had to agree. While I wasn’t a sculptured Adonis by any means, with every muscle clearly defined and pumped up to the extreme, I was certainly in better shape than I’d been since at least when I was at university—perhaps the best shape I’d ever been in. I felt fit and I had stamina.

“I like that it’s not too ... you know,” said Amber, blushing.

“Too what?” Dom asked.

“You know ... It’s like, some guys you have to work with are all—” She mimed a bodybuilder’s pose, “—and it’s like, all they really care about is themselves.”

“Narcissistic,” Mel said. “That’s the word you’re looking for.”

“Whatever,” Amber said with a dismissive wave. “But they look like they spend all day, every day at the gym, working on their perfect bodies. And it just does nothing for me, you know?”

“I think I know what you mean,” Daisy said. “When I shot you with Amber all those months ago, you had an Old Man’s Body—”

“That’s because he is an Old Man,” said Mel. I just glared at her.

“You know what I mean though, right? It was sagging in places and you had a bit of a gut. I mean, it wasn’t as bad as some you see, but it certainly showed your age.”

“And now?”

“Well, now, it’s what I’d call a Grown Man’s body or maybe a Working Man’s body. Yeah, that’s better—a Working Man’s Body. Those guys Amber was talking about, they might have adult bodies, but they are the bodies of boys playing at being men. Whereas Dick here...” She moaned as she looked me up and down. I think even rubbed her thighs together. “This is the body of a man who’s been out working, rather than working out. Doing hard physical labour all day. Working up a sweat and getting all grimy and covered in dirt and grease and—” She moaned again.

“I think someone is getting caught up in her own little fantasy there,” Emma said with a chuckle.

“I think someone has just come up with the perfect scenario for my first shoot with Dick,” Mel replied. “Let’s film him out in the garden, wearing just a pair of jeans, working up a sweat, digging and shit, mowing the lawn or something domestic, while I watch him through the window, getting all worked up. Then I take him out a beer and ask if he wants to take a break by working up a different kind of a sweat.”

“Oh, yeah,” said Daisy. “That’ll work.”

I just rolled my eyes and nodded to the monitor. “How long before we have a final cut? When are we releasing?”

“I want a first cut ready by Wednesday afternoon, ready for all of us to preview,” said Jim, who’d joined us after talking to the two cameramen. Well, I say, talking. I think he’d just handed them an envelope of cash—their pay for a day’s work. “And by next week, I want teaser trailers, a full trailer and a short highlight reel ready to get out to the tube sites and start building up the anticipation. Then I want to release it in about four or five weeks.”

“That long?” I said.

He nodded. “Like I said, it’ll give it time for the anticipation to build. Speaking of which, why don’t the two of you go and get cleaned up then meet me in the screening room. I want to introduce you to our marketing guru so we can get you both started on social media. Get this anticipation building.”


I thought back over the scene we’d just shot as I washed away the sweat and sex fluids from my body in the shower. I thought it had gone quite well. After she first kissed me and the world around us melted away, we quickly progressed to stripping each other before Kitty demonstrated her fellatio skills and I showed the camera how a real man eats pussy. After that, we fucked (and I do mean fucked) in as many positions as we could get through before I finished the scene off by blasting a surprisingly large and powerful money-shot all over her face as she knelt in front of me.

It was, I suppose, a standard porn scene to a large extent. But we weren’t trying to tell a story or anything. We were just trying to show the world—or, at least, our customers—what we were capable of. Emma proved to be quite flexible and I bent her into some interesting positions—positions that we wouldn’t normally try at home. My favourite was probably when I picked her up and held her legs over my arms, her arms were around my neck and I bounced her up and down on my cock. It was hard work, but the thumbs up from Mel as I did it told me it was worth it.

After I got dried and dressed, I went to the screening room—just a large room with a couple of sofas in front of the biggest television screen I’d ever seen—where I found Jim and Mel waiting with a woman I didn’t recognise.

“Bob—I mean, Dick, come and meet—”

“Mel, I’ve told you before, you don’t need to keep calling me Dick. It’s just the name that goes on the titles of the video. Everyone here knows my real name.”

“Oh, but she does,” said the other woman. “Mel needs to get used to calling you Dick, as does Kitty and Amber and Dom. And you need to get used to being Dick, rather than Bobby. It’s who you are now, at least as far as everyone else in the industry is concerned and, more importantly, as far as the fans are concerned. And really, you never know when you’re going to bump into a fan. You need to be ready for it.”

Mel was nodding. “She’s right. I’ve met fans in nightclubs, at the gym, in Tescos—all sorts of places. Not all of them will admit to knowing who you are, I mean, it’s porn, some people won’t admit to watching it, but you can tell when they recognise you. And some of them don’t give a shit and will say hi and ask for a photo and stuff.”

“And stuff?” I asked with a smirk.

Mel shrugged. “I’ve been propositioned. Asked for a quick blowjob, that sort of thing. No biggie.” She grinned then added, “I don’t always say no, either.”

Jim rolled his eyes. “Dick, this is Gail Rose,” he said, gesturing to the other woman. “She’s our Social Media Marketing Manager.”

“Pleased to meet you,” I said, offering my hand to her, which she shook with a smile and a nod of her head.

“Social Media is our primary marketing tool these days,” Jim continued. “Gail has set up profiles for you and Kitty on all the major platforms and she’s put together a rough guide of what you post on each one—what you can get away with and what to avoid. It’s a minefield. I’m glad I can leave most of it to her, to be honest.”

“Oh, it’s not that difficult. We’re going to manage most of your accounts from here, just like we do for Dom and our other exclusive girls.” She looked at Mel and added, “There are a couple of non-exclusive girls I’d like to help too—one of whom keeps on turning me down.”

“That’s because I cope just fine on my own,” Mel replied. “And besides, I’ve spent years building up my persona, I don’t want someone coming in and messing it up.”

Gail shook her head. “You are a stubborn bitch, but I have to admit that you’re good at what you do. Dick, you could do a lot worse than listen to Mel and do what she tells you when it comes to Social Media. Particularly Twitter and Instagram. You’ll learn a lot.”

“Don’t say that. It’ll go to her head. She enjoys telling him what to do far too much already,” Emma said as she entered the room. Dom, Amber and Daisy were with her. “When are we going for lunch? I’m famished.”

“Yes,” said Mel, “Fucking always gives me an appetite too.” She winked at me and flashed one of her wicked grins. “It’s amazing I haven’t put on weight these past few months.”

“Well I wasn’t going to say anything but—”

“Don’t you dare finish that sentence,” she said, pointing at me. I made a show of keeping my mouth shut.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.