The Truths We Live - Cover

The Truths We Live

Copyright© 2022 by Marc Nobbs

Chapter 6

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 6 - Six months after the week that turned his world upside down, Bobby Jones and his wife Emma are ready to embark on a new career and a new way of life. Along with Emma's daughter, Dom, and her Friends Mel and Amber, they launch their fledgeling production company, Kitty & Dick Productions. Soon Bobby - better known by his stage name Dick Rodgers - is in high demand and has a work schedule the envy of any red-blooded man. Will their new business be a success? Only time will tell.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mult   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Workplace   Group Sex   Harem   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   Oral Sex  

I’d been fucking at least once a day, almost every day, for the last six months or so. Add to that the daily ‘wake-up’ blowjobs and other random times during the course of an average day when one of my girls would just drop to her knees, fish my dick out of my trousers and suck my balls dry, and I really wasn’t worried about having to ‘get it up’ and produce a ‘money shot’ every day.

My girls were, though. Or Emma, at least, was. That’s the only reason I can think of that she shooed Mel out of the bedroom that night, even though she was making it clear she wanted to ‘play’, and then promptly fell asleep on me without so much as a spot of missionary.

I shouldn’t complain, though. After all, my ‘notch count’ was about to sky-rocket if Jim was to be believed. And he had no reason to lie. He wanted to make as much money from my new career as I did.

Besides, I got to hold my wife in my arms all night—and that was something I’d never tire of.

And I did get my wake-up blowjob the next morning, though. And even though my brain was clouded by the usual morning fog, and even though the sensations coming from my crotch as my beautiful wife deep-throated my cock were unreal, I remembered what Gail and Mel had been telling me about Social Media and Twitter in particular. I grabbed Dick’s new phone from the bedside table and snapped off a couple of pictures of Kitty looking up at me and smiling around the thick shaft of man-meat in her mouth.

I had to wait until I’d blasted a load of cum down her throat before I could send the tweet, though.

From there, the week just got better. On Tuesday, I shot a scene with Dom in the morning and it turned out to be a re-enactment of my audition scene with Amber from six months ago. She played the naughty schoolgirl masturbating to an erotic book on her e-reader, only for me to catch her and two of us wound up fucking.

Over lunch, Amber decided that she couldn’t wait until her scheduled shoot the next day and since I was feeling ‘up for it’, we shot it that afternoon instead. It too was a re-enactment of that first audition scene, only Amber was much more engaged from the start this time around.

On Wednesday morning, we had a viewing of the first cut of my scene with Emma—I mean Kitty—and of Mel’s ‘behind the scenes’ piece. I was very impressed with both, although both Daisy and Mel made notes of the changes they wanted to make to each one based on comments that Jim and Emma made as they watched.

Then on Thursday, I got to fuck Mel—something I hadn’t done since Monday morning, and then it didn’t really count since she just used me as a living dildo to get herself off and wouldn’t let me come.

I made sure I paid her back for that when we shot our scene. Mel didn’t get her wish to have me play a hard-working gardener because it was springtime and the British weather isn’t predictable enough for planning an outdoor shoot at that time of year. I played a plumber come to help a housewife with her pipes instead.

And yes, I did tease a future anal scene by rubbing my cock against her puckered rosebud from behind only for her to pull away and manually reposition my cock at the entrance to her cunt instead. She looked back and gave me a knowing smile as I pushed into her and I knew we were going to have some back and forth banter about it on Twitter later.

I was getting into the idea of playing Dick on Twitter. I tweeted a photo of Mel on Wednesday, then one of Amber on Thursday, both of them giving me my morning blowjobs. And I tweeted mirror-selfies of me in the changing rooms before and after each shoot with my girls. And on Thursday night I tweeted a video of me fucking Mel from behind while Emma lay with her legs spread in front of her—my girls had decided a ‘celebration’ was in order after completing my first shoots with each of them, although Dom and Amber were having their own celebration in Dom’s room.

And yes, I teased Mel’s arse with my cockhead in the video. And yes, the followers I’d acquired went nuts for it. But it was Mel’s replies that I loved most.

Some tweets were more than a little misogynistic. This sender claimed to love porn, but I don’t think he loved women.

@pornluva69xo:- @xxdickrodgersxx just shove that #fatcock up her arse already we all know @melmoorexxx can take it

@melmoorexxx:- @pornluva69xo @xxdickrodgersxx oh, I can, can I? how would like it if I shove that #fatcock up your arse? Could you take it?

While Mel told me that this guy was one of her biggest fans and tweeted her all the time.

@moonboymike:- @xxdickrodgersxx I can’t wait to see that #fatcock buried deep in the best arse in porn don’t make us wait too long @melmoorexxx

@melmoorexxx:- @moonboymike I know you love my arse, you tell me often enough but that #fatcock is going nowhere near it

I even had women tweeting me!

@sexygirl54:- @xxdickrodgersxx Oh, me, me I’ll take that #fatcock up my ass if @melmoorexxx keeps turning it down

@melmoorexxx:- @sexygirl54 be my guest sweetie, but I warn you it’s even thicker than it looks. Plus, I think you’ll have to fight @domdville for it


I woke on Monday in my now customary fashion. Emma was doing the honours. I considered grabbing the phone and taking her photo for my Twitter followers, but then thought, fuck it, and just lay back to savour her expertise.

I’d had three days ‘off’ since Jim avoided shooting on weekends whenever he could, but it was back to work this morning.

If you could call it work.

I wasn’t sure you could.

I closed my eyes and groaned as Emma took my cock into her throat and hummed. I had the best life.

The phone beeped, but I chose to ignore it.

At least, I chose to ignore it until Mel burst into the room.

“You have to respond. You just have to! Tell her she’s got no idea what she’s letting herself in for. Tell her you’re going to make her come so hard she forgets her name. Tell her any—wait! I’ve got it. Emma, can you pose for me? Compare your forearm with that cock. Show the bitch just how thick it is.”

“Slow down, Mel. Show who? What are you talking about?”

“Kristi!” She sighed. “Check your Twitter for god’s sake!”

Emma popped off my cock but kept stroking it slowly while I picked up my phone, unlocked it and opened the Twitter app.

@thekristibelle:- I get to ride @xxdickrodgersxx #fatcock today cant wait soooo excited

@thekristibelle:- and unlike @melmoorexxx Im looking forward to taking @xxdickrodgersxx #fatcock up my #tightarsehole

I chuckled as I read the messages.

“What is it?” Emma asked. I handed her the phone. She smiled. “Aww, that’s fighting talk, isn’t it? Mel’s right. You need to show her what she’s going to have to deal with. Here, take the photo.”

She handed me the phone back, then posed so that her slender arm was next to my cock—which was plainly thicker. Her head was the other side and she snaked her tongue out to lick the tip. There was a naughty glint in her eye.

“Don’t forget to tag me,” Emma said after I took the photo and typed in a reply. “And Mel. Tag Mel too.”


We arrived at the studio just after ten—just me and Emma. Mel had left early—she said there was someone she needed to see but she didn’t say who—and Dom and Amber were having a long lie in and planning to head to the studio later. I knew they wanted to watch the shoot, but I also knew from experience that all the hanging around beforehand while everything was set up could be tedious.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.