The Truths We Live - Cover

The Truths We Live

Copyright© 2022 by Marc Nobbs

Chapter 25

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 25 - Six months after the week that turned his world upside down, Bobby Jones and his wife Emma are ready to embark on a new career and a new way of life. Along with Emma's daughter, Dom, and her Friends Mel and Amber, they launch their fledgeling production company, Kitty & Dick Productions. Soon Bobby - better known by his stage name Dick Rodgers - is in high demand and has a work schedule the envy of any red-blooded man. Will their new business be a success? Only time will tell.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mult   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Workplace   Group Sex   Harem   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   Oral Sex  

I was lapping lazily at my wife’s pussy—a fine breakfast if ever there was one—when my phone beeped receipt of a message.

Emma pulled her mouth off my cock and said, “Best see who it is. It could be one of the girls. They might need something.”

Mel had called Dom and Amber before Emma and I made it home the previous night, and they were on their way out to meet up with her, Ash and Julezella at some club or other as we arrived. I had no idea if they’d come home at all last night because I was dead to the world before midnight. I guess that’s what happens when you get old and you have a physically demanding job like mine.

We’d been in a sixty-nine with Emma on top when the phone beeped. Emma had climbed on top of me for my usual alarm call blow-job and so I woke with a face full of pussy. Naturally, I’d dived right in.

She lifted her leg and swung it over my head. I strained my neck to keep my tongue in contact with her cunt for as long as I could but she eventually shifted around on the bed until she was lying perpendicular to me and she never took my cock out of her mouth as she did so. She grinned around my dick and raised her eyebrows.

I grabbed the phone from the bedside table and quickly snapped a photo of her before checking the message.

I’d put the photo on Twitter later, just to remind my followers how lucky I was.

Once again, Emma stopped sucking my dick just long enough to ask, “Who is it?”

“Mel,” I said, the words an effort because my wife was sucking again.

“What does she want?” Back to sucking.

“She said it was delicious.”

Emma gave me a questioning look, then sat up—seemingly ending my morning blowie. I hated that my girls didn’t always let me cum, but I really couldn’t justify complaining about it. “What was?”

“Julezella’s pussy. She even sent a photo.” I turned the phone around so Emma could see the photo of the naked YouTube star sleeping on Mel’s bed. Ash was lying spooned behind her, equally naked. “I still can’t get over how much of a slut that girl is,” I added with a grin.

Emma shook her head and took the phone from me to have a closer look. “Only for pussy, though. Well, lately at least.”

“Huh?” God, I could be so eloquent.

My wife smiled. “As far as I know—and I know everything, remember—other than work, she’s been completely faithful to your cock for the past six months.”

I frowned. “Really?”

Emma nodded.

“But ... That’s not particularly healthy, is it?”

“If we’d have been talking about, say, Amber, I’d have agreed with you. But I’ve come to know Mel very well. We’ve worked closely together getting the creative side of KDP up and running and in sharing our vision for it, we’ve talked a lot. Not just about the company and where we want to take it, but about all sorts of things. And I have to say that I think for her, it actually is pretty healthy. I don’t think she’s ready to settle down with anyone—of any gender—not by a long way. And I know that she thinks she’s not ready. But I think that forsaking all cock but yours is her way of ... I don’t know ... practising, I suppose.” She shrugged.

“She’s a good kid, Bobby. Although, not really a kid anymore. She’s got a good heart. And an excellent brain. She should be thinking about her life after porn, however far that is in the future. She’s growing u—no, wrong word. She’s maturing. And it shows. She’s finished the script for our first feature. It’s very good. I don’t think she’d have been committed enough to do something like that until she came into our lives.”

“Or until we came into her life.”

Emma shook her head. “No. It’s her coming to us that’s important, not the other way around. We haven’t imposed ourselves on her life—not like we did with Amber, who needed our help to sort herself out. Mel keeps her own place but chooses to stay with us most of the time. It’s her choice. And that matters.”

“Well, I’m glad she makes that choice. I enjoy having her in our lives. And not just for the sex.”

Emma smiled and handed me back the phone. “Yeah, me too. Now, send her that photo you took of me just now before you put it on Twitter.”

“Yes, Ma’am.”


“Morning,” Amber said as she entered the kitchen. She was clad in an emerald green satin robe that was far too short to be decent. The contrast between the robe, her flaming red hair and her ivory skin was nothing short of spectacular.

“Morning. You’re up early,” I replied. Well, early for Amber. It was just after eight-thirty.

“Yeah, I need to get ready, we’re going shopping with Julezella. She’s so awesome, isn’t she? She said I’m wearing the wrong style for my figure and hair colour—or I was last night—and that she’s going to show me just how to best show them off and then she’s going to do a make-over, show me which make-up I should be using and how I should be applying it. And she’s going to put it all on her channel! It’s going to be so cool.”

“Really?”

“Yeah. And isn’t it cool that she likes porn too? Well, I say likes but she’s only really seen Vows but she really likes it. She says she’s seen Mel in Pipes too, but she hasn’t seen our scene, yours and mine. But she did say she was going to watch it when she goes home tonight or tomorrow night, and she’s going to tell her followers to watch it anyway, even before she’s seen it, because she said she knows it’s going to be good because, well, just because.”

I don’t think I’d ever seen Amber this enthusiastic or heard her this talkative. It was a pleasant change. Emma, who was sitting opposite me at the dining table, smirked.

Amber walked past the dining table and towards the coffee machine on the worktop by the hob. She stopped, looked over her shoulder at us, then opened the cupboard under the worktop where we kept the mugs and slowly bent over at the waist to retrieve one, causing her robe to ride up and reveal that she wasn’t wearing anything underneath.

Emma’s smirk grew wider. It wasn’t often we saw such overtly teasing behaviour from our lodger. Hardly ever in fact. From Mel? Yes. Or even from Dom. But Amber was the quiet one. The shy one. The submissive one.

Emma nodded her head towards Amber. I sipped my coffee and shook my head. Emma nodded towards Amber again, who was still bent over. It was taking her a very long time to find a mug.

Then Amber wiggled her shapely derriere in invitation. I rolled my eyes, put down my coffee and went over to give her what she wanted.

These girls would be the death of me.


“Morning, Everyone!” Mel strode into the kitchen as if she owned the place. Well, I assumed that’s how she walked in since it’s how she normally did. I didn’t actually see her because I busy emptying my balls inside Amber’s pussy. She held herself up with her hands on the worktop and pushed herself back against me to make sure my dick was as deep inside her as it would go while I gave her my seed.

“Oh, my!” I hadn’t expected to hear Julezella’s voice, but there it was. I glanced behind me to take in the shock on her face.

Mel slapped her new friend on the arm. “Hey, stick around for the shoot on Monday and you can watch the whole thing and not just the pop-shot.”

“Pop-shot?”

“Yeah, you know, when he pops off his load.”

“Oh.”

“Amber! Climb down from Dick’s dick and go and get dressed. We’re wasting time.”

I pulled out and Amber stood up straight, adjusting the satin robe she’d hadn’t even taken off before rushing upstairs to get ready. I didn’t rush to tuck my cock, still shining with Amber’s lubrication, back into my pyjamas. I figured everyone present had already seen it—even if, in Julez’s, case it was only on her computer screen.

“Is... this ... like, normal around here?” Julez asked.

“Normal?” Mel asked.

“You know ... just, like ... you know, doing it in the kitchen or wherever?”

Mel hummed in contemplation. “In the kitchen? Not so much to be honest. It’s a hygiene thing you know?”

“But ... I mean, like, do you all just ... you know, like, do it whenever you feel like? And do you all ... you know, like... do it together?”

Fucking. It’s called fucking. You can say it, no-one will be offended. Or having sex. Or making love, if you really prefer, although it’s only really Kitty and Dick that make love. The rest of us just fuck,” Mel said.

“But ... But ... I mean—”

“Define normal, Julez,” Emma said in a calming tone. “What do you mean by normal? What does anyone mean by normal? Generally, when people use that word, they mean what they do or how they live. They say Normal and they mean what’s normal for them. We haven’t always lived like this—it’s only been six months or so—but it’s normal for us now. Or for now. Would other people see it as normal? Probably not. But it’s our lives, not theirs. And not yours. I hope it doesn’t offend you. I really do. But if it does...?” Emma shrugged. “We live our life the way that suits us. For now.”

“No. No, I’m not ... I mean, like ... I’m not offended. Just ... I suppose, like ... just surprised, that’s all. I didn’t expect to come in and see ... you know?”

“Dick and Amber fucking?” Mel said with a grin.

“Er ... Well, I mean, I guess.”

“In all honesty, neither did I. After last night I expected Amber would be ready and waiting for you and drag us out the door as soon as we got here. I guess she got carried away in her excitement instead. That about right?”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.