The Truths We Live - Cover

The Truths We Live

Copyright© 2022 by Marc Nobbs

Chapter 27

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 27 - Six months after the week that turned his world upside down, Bobby Jones and his wife Emma are ready to embark on a new career and a new way of life. Along with Emma's daughter, Dom, and her Friends Mel and Amber, they launch their fledgeling production company, Kitty & Dick Productions. Soon Bobby - better known by his stage name Dick Rodgers - is in high demand and has a work schedule the envy of any red-blooded man. Will their new business be a success? Only time will tell.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mult   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Workplace   Group Sex   Harem   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   Oral Sex  

I called Mel.

“Hey, Mr Dick, ” she said when the called connected, her voice dripping with lust. “I’m just giving Julez a preview of tomorrow’s release.”

“Really? Which one is that?”

“It’s Mr Dick, Dick. The first one. With Erika.”

“Oh, right. And what does she think of it.”

There was a low moan in the background of the call.

“I think she likes it,” Mel said. I could almost hear her smirk in her voice. “I’ll show her episode two with Lucja later—if she’s recovered.”

“I thought you were both meant to be working.”

“We got distracted.”

“Why am I not surprised. Look, how do I look up a hashtag?”

“Open the app on your phone, click on the magnifying glass and type in the hashtag you’re looking for. Why? What are you looking for?”

“Can I do it on my computer?”

“Yes, just go to the website and do the same. I bookmarked the site for you.”

“Thanks,” I said, moving my mouse to open my web browser.

“What hashtag are you looking for? #fatcock or #sexyarse?”

“Neither. It’s Love Matters.

“Okay. But remember it’s one word, not two, got that?”

“Yes. I got it.”

“Is this to do with Julez’s tweet earlier today? You could just go straight to her profile to see the clip and the repl—”

“No. It’s trending apparently. I was told to look it up.”

“Really? I haven’t—Oh my God! There’s hundreds of thousands of tweets. And they’re all ... This is ... Julez, look at this.”

I shook my head. Mel was already scrolling through the tweets and I hadn’t even pointed the browser at the right website yet.

“Seriously, Bobby ... I think we might just have changed the world!”


Mel was exaggerating, of course. There’s no way that an adult film less than an hour’s runtime by a production company that had been in existence for less than half a year could change the world.

But it certainly seemed like we may have changed some people’s lives—or at least positively affected them. Because that’s what people were saying in the #LoveMatters search I scrolled through on Twitter.

I didn’t even need to type the phrase into the search bar on the Twitter website—it was listed in the sidebar under Trending Topics and when I clicked on it I was presented with a list of tweets from a wide spectrum of people. Some of them referenced Renewing Vows directly—even if not by name.

That movie change my life. I don’t care that it’s porn, I’ve never seen two people as much in love as Kitty & Dick #LoveMatters

Renewing Vows is a-may-zing Kitty & Dick bring love to life. @Julezella is right #LoveMatters

My God that movie is HOT. I mean, It’s HAWT! And Kitty & Dick and soooo in love it almost melts the screen #LoveMatters

But it was clear that some of the people tweeting that #LoveMatters hadn’t seen the movie, or weren’t even aware that there was a movie to have seen. Instead, they were telling the world that, to them, Love really did matter and explaining why.

The first time I held my baby girl in my arms was the moment I truly understood why #LoveMatters

#LoveMatters and anyone whos ever had to sit in the waiting room while someone they love was in the operating room knows it

I was 24 when I realised that #LoveMatters her name is Michelle and we’re finally getting married later this year despite the fall out with her family

Mel was right, there were literally hundreds of thousands of tweets and from what I could tell, they were from all over the world. I spent another few minutes scrolling through them, smiling as I read each one, then I shut down the computer, locked up the office and went home to my wife to show her what our little porn movie had started.


“Emma! Girls! I’m home!”

“In the lounge, Bobby,” Emma called.

I slipped off my light summer coat and hung it on the bannister post at the foot of the stairs, then went into the lounge. Emma was sitting on one of the armchairs with her legs tucked underneath her. Amber and Dom were snuggled up on the sofa.

Emma looked over at me as I entered. “Hey. How are the numbers looking?”

I smiled. “You wouldn’t believe me if I told you.”

“That bad, huh?” She said with more than a hint of mirth.

“If you consider a massive profit to share between us at the end of the year bad, then yeah, it’s that bad.”

She raised her eyebrows. “How massive?”

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.