The Truths We Live - Cover

The Truths We Live

Copyright© 2022 by Marc Nobbs

Chapter 13

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 13 - Six months after the week that turned his world upside down, Bobby Jones and his wife Emma are ready to embark on a new career and a new way of life. Along with Emma's daughter, Dom, and her Friends Mel and Amber, they launch their fledgeling production company, Kitty & Dick Productions. Soon Bobby - better known by his stage name Dick Rodgers - is in high demand and has a work schedule the envy of any red-blooded man. Will their new business be a success? Only time will tell.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mult   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Workplace   Group Sex   Harem   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   Oral Sex  

After our food arrived, Emma and I probed Kat for more information on Emma’s ex-husband and his modelling agency, but she didn’t know much more beyond the rumours that she heard from her clients. So we moved on to the topic that had brought us together—my working with Erika and Lucja the next day.

Kat suggested that I film with Erika in the morning and Lucja be on hand to watch, then film with Lucja in the afternoon, with Erika on hand to offer support. Apparently, Erika had taken Lucja under her wing which was why they both showed up for the photoshoot with Mel.

Kat also gave us a USB drive containing copies of the two scenes Lucja had filmed in Poland so that Emma and I could watch them that evening and get an idea of who I was going to be working with.

Kat had said she didn’t think the two amateur scenes were very impressive and after seeing them I had to agree. The most we ever saw of the guy she was working with was his cock as it probed either her mouth, pussy or anus. Both scenes were poorly lit and the camera was shaky to the extent that, at times, you couldn’t tell what was happening on screen. It looked exactly like what it was, some guy filming himself with a cheap handheld camera as he got to fuck a beautiful young woman who, I’m guessing, would ordinarily have never looked twice at him, let alone fucked him.

Because Lucja was a beautiful young woman, that was evident from the photoset Mel had taken of her after Lynda had worked her makeup artist’s magic. She had a fresh, youthful look, an achingly pretty face and a tight, toned body. She had no tattoos or piercings other than her ears. Kat was right, she did have potential. She had everything a young woman needed to make an impression in the business. Mel’s photos of her were simply stunning. She’d clearly made Lucja feel comfortable despite her nudity and your eye was naturally drawn to her smile and then her eyes rather than her boobs or her bare-shaven pussy.

Compare that to the two scenes she’d shot in Poland, where she looked nervous, awkward and decidedly uncomfortable with what she was doing. Bottom line, she didn’t look like she was enjoying it at all.

And as I knew from my first experience with Amber all those months ago, looking like you’re enjoying it (or, maybe, actually enjoying it) can make a huge difference to a scene. It is, perhaps, the one thing that can make an otherwise ordinary scene into a truly successful one.

Emma and I discussed a plan for the shoot and once we’d agreed, we headed for bed. With two performances scheduled for the next day, Emma refused to make love to me. Well, technically, she refused to let me come. She was quite happy to let me eat her pussy to a couple of ‘goodnight’ orgasms.

As I lay on my back and my wife lay cuddled up next to me enjoying the afterglow of my ‘supper’, she said “Bobby, just how dangerous are these Clarke Brothers?”

I turned my head slightly to look at her, then looked forward again. “Honestly? I don’t know. I haven’t had any contact with them since I was in The City. Although looking back and knowing what I know now, I think that when Alsworth came to sound me out when I first moved to Westmouth, that was Jamie reaching out to me. They were well established in the town by then.”

“Just Jamie? Not his brother?”

I shook my head. “I never had very much to do with Gary. He was a couple of years older remember, which is a big deal at school age. Even after I left Uni and started work, when we were in our early twenties, it was Jamie I had all the contact with. He knew I’d be making connections with guys with lots of money and no commitments beyond living life and making more money. They were the perfect targets for him. He mostly sold coke and weed, a bit of heroin as well I think, but he could charge the idiots I worked with twice, three times what it was worth and convince them it some special shit even though it wasn’t.

“Jamie was always the brains of the pair. That’s not to say that Gary was dumb or Jamie wasn’t tough. Jamie was hard as nails and Gary had the gift of the gab as well as an iron fist. But Jamie always came up with the ideas, even at school. Gary got things done. Jamie worked out what needed doing.

“Back then, in The City, they were very dangerous, but that’s when they were trying to mark out their territory. They’re older now, so maybe they’ve mellowed, who knows? They got forced out of London, though, and that’s got to have affected them. I just don’t know if it would have put them in their place or made them more dangerous.

“Of course, as I understand it, they have Westmouth to themselves. I mean, they’re the top dogs in the criminal world here. Nothing happens without their say-so. So maybe that makes them less dangerous because they have nothing left to prove to anyone. Maybe just the threat of how dangerous they could be is enough.”

“What are you going to do? Nothing stupid, I hope.”

“For now? Nothing. As long as they are content to stay out of our business, I’m happy to let them get on with theirs.”

“You’re not going to try and contact them? Sound them out or whatever?”

“I don’t plan to. Not yet at least. If I need to, I will. But I don’t need to.”

“I still don’t get why that Alsworth chap wanted to keep you and Kat apart.”

I shook my head. “Me neither. And that worries me. I’d assume he was just being cautious. He’d see it as protecting his clients. I don’t think he knows that I suspected their identity, or even if he knows about my past with them. But he does know I was suspicious. So maybe he didn’t trust Kat not to say the wrong thing. Maybe he didn’t trust her not to lead me to something that I could potentially hold over him—or his clients—to my advantage.”

“I guess.”

“Let’s not worry about it. Let’s just get some sleep. I think I’m going to need the rest ready for tomorrow.”

Emma rubbed her hand across my chest and purred. “You’ll do fine. You always do.”


“Damn, I love watching you fuck hot young things like her,” Emma said as I walked off set pulling a thick white towelling robe over my sweaty, naked body. I’d just finished shooting my first scene of the day—with Erika Novák—by blasting a load of cum all over the Czech beauty’s face.

Funny thing about actresses in porn is that off-set a lot of them are quite ‘ordinary’ looking. I don’t say that to be mean and I’m not saying they aren’t attractive, it’s just ... I think I said when I first met Erika and Lucja that they were kind of women who you might notice in the street and glance twice at but think nothing more of once they were out of sight. Certainly, neither of them could hold a candle to, say, my wife, on a typical Thursday morning. But in both cases after a half-hour with our excellent make-up artist, they were transformed into absolute stunners that got dicks hard the world over.

I think it was now starting to sink in just what kind of career I’d stumbled into. I got to have sex with young (and not so young) women who had great bodies, wore teasing, sexy outfits and were beautifully made up by the very best in the business.

What a lucky bastard I was.

And now, here was my wife telling me how she loved to watch me fuck these beautiful women.

I raised an eyebrow at her as I tied the robe’s belt into a knot around my waist.

“Yes, you heard. And yes, it gets me hot to see you fuck the shit out of these girls. But also, I love watching you perform. You’ve always been a professional and something of a perfectionist, and this job—” She made air quotes with her fingers “—is no exception. You’re doing a properly professional job, including showing complete respect for who you’re working with, every time you get on set. And that’s not something you can always say about the men in this business.”

“She’s right,” Mel said. She had joined us as Emma spoke and was accompanied by Erika and Kat, who she’d previously been talking to over by one of the monitors. “I’ve worked with some proper bell-ends in my time, believe me. And while most guys are fine, finding someone like you, with your work-ethic—for want of a better phrase—is pretty rare.”

“I agree,” said Erika in her delicious Czech accent. She stood on tip-toes to kiss my cheek. Her bottle-blonde hair was a mess, her makeup smeared and her face was still sticky with the residue of my load even though she’d wiped most of it away with a damp towel. She still looked gorgeous, though. She had that freshly fucked glow about her. “Thank you, Mr Dick. That was the most fun I’ve had on a shoot in a long time. You lick me good and fuck me just right. I actually come! That almost never happen. Not when making film. We just watching on the monitor and you can tell I come. It look so good. My fans will be loving it.”

“My pleasure,” I said. “Literally. And it’s just Dick or, if you insist, Mr Rodgers.”

She shrugged. “I know. But I like Mr Dick best.”

“And don’t we know it,” Mel said with a grin. Erika slapped her arm playfully.

“Excuse me for a sec, ladies,” I said. Lucja was on her own watching some of the footage being played back on one of the monitors. She hadn’t undergone the porn makeover yet and dressed in jeans and tee-shirt with her naturally light blonde hair pulled back in a ponytail, she looked like a nervous, scared almost, little girl. I walked over to her and smiled. “Hi.”

She cast her eyes down, then up at me, then down again. “H ... Hi.”

“Lucja, right? Did I say it right?”

She kept her eyes down and nodded. “And you, Mr Dick.”

I chuckled. “It’s just Dick.”

“That what Jakub say,” she mumbled. Jakub was, I think, the man she shot her two scenes in Poland with. Jakub Kosmatka. After just half an hour’s research this morning I’d found that most of his scenes were of a similar quality to the ones with Lucja. That is to say, not very good. And the one picture of his face I’d found confirmed what I’d assumed, most of the girls wouldn’t have looked twice at him—let alone fuck him—if he wasn’t paying them. Or worse.

“First time on a set like this?” I asked. She looked up at me but didn’t answer. “I mean, I know you made a couple of films in Poland, but I bet it wasn’t anything like this, right?”

She nodded. “Tak. It just Jakub and me. One in street, one in flat.”

“And how was it? The experience, I mean. Of making films.”

She frowned. “It okay.”

“Really?”

She shrugged. “It fine. Like Jakub say, it just dick. Not like I never have dick before.”

“What did you think of what you saw today?”

This time she looked up at me and her eyes widened and brightened. “Oh, I like. Erika is ... And you make her ... what word? It not happen all time. Not happen with Jakub. Dojść we say in Polska. Dojść!” She mimicked an O-face while clutching one hand to her chest.

“Orgasm. Or come is what most people usually say.”

Tak. Come. I like that word. How you say when it happen? I come?”

“I’m coming,” I said, with a smile.

“Coming,” she said slowly, as trying the word for the first time. “I try to remember.” She gave me a predatory smile. “For when you make me dojść later. Tak?”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.