The Truths We Live - Cover

The Truths We Live

Copyright© 2022 by Marc Nobbs

Chapter 14

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 14 - Six months after the week that turned his world upside down, Bobby Jones and his wife Emma are ready to embark on a new career and a new way of life. Along with Emma's daughter, Dom, and her Friends Mel and Amber, they launch their fledgeling production company, Kitty & Dick Productions. Soon Bobby - better known by his stage name Dick Rodgers - is in high demand and has a work schedule the envy of any red-blooded man. Will their new business be a success? Only time will tell.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mult   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Workplace   Group Sex   Harem   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   Oral Sex  

The afternoon shoot was scheduled for three, which left plenty of time for makeup artist Lynda to work her magic on Lucja—after she’d reapplied her standard touch-up job to me, that is. I was waiting for my co-star’s arrival just off the teenage bedroom set that we’d be using, watching footage from the morning’s shoot on a large monitor with Daisy and Mel. Daisy was critiquing Mel’s direction and Mel was soaking up everything she said like a sponge. Most of it went over my head. I really didn’t have any interest in camera angles, shot composition or lighting. I just did what I was told.

Or who I was told.

Emma was still with Kat. The pair of them seemed to have become firm friends in double-quick time. They were watching over Kat’s client in the changing room as she was made up. I had no idea where Erika, Dom and Amber were, but I suspected wherever it was they were together and that they were getting up to no good.

“You sure you’re up to this old man,” Mel said. “You used up a lot of energy this morning. You don’t need to postpone for another couple of hours? Or a few days?”

I fixed her with as mean a stare as I could manage. “More than up to it. I’m also up to putting you over my knee and giving you a damn good spanking for being cheeky.”

“Oh, me too!” Daisy said in her wonderful West Virginian accent, her eyes dancing with laughter.

Mel grinned. “You keep threatening that. You do know that you’re going to have to go through with it one of these days, don’t you?”

I was saved from having to follow through with Mel’s spanking though because Emma, Kat and Lucja arrived on set.

Wow!

Just Wow!

I don’t know if I’ve said this before but even if I have, it’s worth repeating. Lynda Painter is a Genius.

Never has the term Makeup Artist been more appropriate than when applied to the job Lynda does to the young (and not so young) ladies that perform at Jim Lad Productions studios. She made my wife look like a perfect blushing bride. I’ve seen her give Dom every look from virginal schoolgirl to sexy, slutty vamp. She’s made Mel look like an innocent housewife and a high-class hooker.

And she works similar magic on every person that sits in her chair. Hell, she even made me look half-attractive! If Lynda had been working for a Hollywood studio instead of in a warehouse in Westmouth making blue movies, she’d have a shelf full of Oscars.

But the job she’d done on Lucja...

She’d gone for a “natural” look, using subtle shades and blended skin tones to simply enhance her natural beauty rather than transform her into something, or someone, she wasn’t. The colour on her cheeks gave her a healthy glow. Her fine, light blonde hair had been given body in a messy, wavy style that was popular among the millennial celebrities and it bounced around her shoulders as she walked towards us.

She looked ... what’s the right word?

Not innocent.

Wholesome. That sounds about right.

She looked like the kind of girl you’d be glad to see your son bring home from university to introduce as his girlfriend. Or the kind of girl you’d be happy to trust your toddlers and pre-teens with if you hired her as an Au Pair.

What she didn’t look like was a porn star about to get fucked on camera.

Which was perfect actually.

This was an audition. At least, that’s how Kat and Jim were viewing it. It was something to go in her portfolio. And it was normal practice not to pay the auditionees. But it didn’t feel right to me to screw someone for the cameras and not pay her for it, so after discussing my idea with Emma and Mel, this would be the first in a new series on my new website called Dick Does...

I wanted to call it Dick Screws... but that got vetoed by Emma. Mel had quite liked it but Emma said it was crass.

Actually, the shoot with Erika would be the first in the series, Lucja would be the second.

The idea was simple, I would have a quick chat with my co-star, get her to undress for me and show me the money, so to speak, then I’d do her. And my co-star didn’t have to be someone who’d been in the business long. Or at all. In fact, if they were new, so much the better. It was perfect for auditionees like Lucja.

And it meant I could pay them.

Which made me feel better about screwing them.

Yes, I know how that sounds. But this was a business. These girls were doing it because they needed the money. So paying them, even for an audition, was, in my mind, the right thing to do.

Anyway, where was I?

Lynda had made Lucja up to look wholesome and not like a porn star at all. Even the way she was dressed was just right for the look. In a mid-thigh-length denim skirt and a plain white summer blouse, she could be headed to the park with her boyfriend rather than to the set of a porn movie.

The only thing wrong with the look was Lucja. She looked just as timid and scared as she had all day. Those brief bright sparks of her real personality that I’d seen were buried deep beneath the surface. And it was my job to bring them out on set.

Even as she approached, flanked by Emma on one side and Kat on the other, her eyes were cast towards the floor, her smile was missing and the impression you got was that she wanted to be anywhere but where was.

“Well then, Mr Dick, are you all set?” Kat asked, deliberately thickening her Russian accent as she mimicked Erika.

I chuckled. “Just waiting for my co-star. Are you ready, Lucja?”

The young Pole flicked her eyes up at me and shrugged. “I ready.”

“You sure? You look beautiful, just perfect, but you don’t sound ready.” Actually, despite the make-over, she really didn’t look ready either, but I wasn’t about to say that lest I shatter her already fragile confidence. “We can postpone, if you like.”

“Don’t listen to him,” Mel said. “He’s the one who wants to postpone.” I shot her a dirty look and she quickly explained, “He’s an old man and he used up all his energy this morning.” She shrugged. “You want him at his best, don’t you.”

Lucja nodded. The shook her head. Then nodded. “I want make film. I want dojść.

Mel frowned, not understanding the word. I grinned at Lucja. “I’ll try and make you dojść. Maybe see if we can make you dojść twice.”

A hint of a smile formed at the corner of her mouth and she nodded.

“But you’re still ... what did you call it? Nerwowy?”

Tak. Little.”

I looked at Mel, then Daisy, then Emma and finally Kat, nodding at each one in turn. Then I addressed everyone, including the cameramen. “Could Lucja and I have the room for a sec. Five minutes, if that. Go and grab a cup of coffee or something.”

Everyone left the set and I invited Lucja to come and sit on the bed on the set. I dragged the chair by the desk (this was supposed to be a student room so there was a study desk beside the bed—which was also useful for fucking on) so I could face her, our knees about a foot apart. Then I rested my hand on my thighs and leant forward slightly. Lucja sat with a straight back, hands in her lap and her head still angled down so that her chin touched her neck.

“Lucja?” I said, quietly. Her eyes flicked up and then back down. “Look at me.”

She lifted her head slightly. Just enough to let her eyes meet mine.

“You don’t have to do this. You do know that? Right?”

“No. I must. I must make sex film.”

“No. There is no must. Not here. Not at my studio. We make sex film because we want to, not because we must.

“No. I want. I want.”

“Why?”

“Huh?”

“Why? Why do you want make sex film.

She looked confused. As if no-one had ever asked her that before. As if she’d never thought about it before. I knew the answer—I assumed. She was doing this because she needed the money. But there were plenty of other ways for a young woman to make money. Particularly an attractive young woman like Lucja. It was as if someone had told her this was the only way, and she hadn’t even considered questioning it.

It took nearly a full minute, but finally, she answered. “I...” She took a breath, perhaps to calm herself. “I need money. Make sex film is best way. I no good at anything else. I not very... Sprytny. What English word? Er ... Smart? Clever?”

I nodded. “But who says it’s the best way? Who says you’re no good at anything else?”

She shrugged. “Jakub.”

“Figures,” I muttered. I took a deep breath. “How did you meet Jakub? How did you make your first sex film with him?”

“He ... I not very ... I not clever.” She shook her head. “But at school, I not do well. I not pass and leave and have to find job. But I not find job because I not pass. Tak?”

I nodded.

“So Mama send me to Warsaw. She say pretty girl always find work in Warsaw, but only work I find is make sex with man for money. And men that make sex for money are not men I want make sex with. They fat. They smell. They have small kutas. Not like Mr Dick at all.” She smiled, but it faded quickly.

“So I see advert in shop for pretty girl to model. Take photo. That how I meet Jakub. He take photo and pay me. But not much. He say if I want make more, I make sex film with him. But still he not pay much. Then he say if I go England and make sex film, I make more money and he make money too. If I not make sex film, he not make money and he not happy. And then I have to go back to Poland and make sex film with Jakub again.”

“Or you could stay here,” I said. “No one is going to force you to go back. You’re an EU citizen. You have the right to stay here and find work here. You could work in a shop or a restaurant. Or you could go back to school and try again to pass exams and see if you could find a better job.”

“But Jakub—”

“Screw Jakub. Is he here? In England? He doesn’t control you.”

“But I not clever.”

“How can you say you’re not clever when you’re sitting here speaking a foreign language? I can’t speak any other languages?”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.