The Truths We Live - Cover

The Truths We Live

Copyright© 2022 by Marc Nobbs

Chapter 2

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 2 - Six months after the week that turned his world upside down, Bobby Jones and his wife Emma are ready to embark on a new career and a new way of life. Along with Emma's daughter, Dom, and her Friends Mel and Amber, they launch their fledgeling production company, Kitty & Dick Productions. Soon Bobby - better known by his stage name Dick Rodgers - is in high demand and has a work schedule the envy of any red-blooded man. Will their new business be a success? Only time will tell.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mult   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Workplace   Group Sex   Harem   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   Oral Sex  

I’m not ashamed to admit that ever since first Dom and then Mel, started waking me up in the most intimate way possible back when I originally found out about Dom’s career, I’d kind of gotten used to it. Emma had sorted out our sleeping arrangements early on in our new five-way relationship. There were four girls and seven nights a week. As my wife, Emma got preferential treatment, but Amber, Dom and Mel each got me to themselves one night a week—unless they decided to share.

Which they quite often did.

Emma also reserved the right to crash any of the other girl’s nights any time she felt like it. Although in practice she never did.

Okay, she rarely did.

The other four nights a week were Emma’s—unless she decided to share, which also wasn’t at all unusual.

Basically, I never had to sleep alone and more often than not slept as the meat in a porn star sandwich.

The way it broke down was that Amber got Monday nights, Dom got Wednesdays and Mel’s night was Friday. Emma got Tuesday, Thursday and the weekend. She usually, but not always, kept me to herself on weeknights and shared me on weekends.

It was an arrangement I was pretty happy with. Especially since it seemed like all four had decided to be my special, personal alarm call and it felt as if they were trying to outdo each other in a competition to scramble my brains each morning.

So, I woke up on the first day of my new career with my cock lodged in the back of Mel’s throat and her finger worming its way into my rectum. I was slightly shocked because it was Monday morning and I’d fallen asleep with Emma the night before while Mel had been in her own bed.

Well, I say her own bed, but we only had three bedrooms in the house—Mine and Emma’s, Dom’s and the spare, which I suppose was unofficially Amber’s. But Dom had a double bed and she almost always shared it with Amber if one of them wasn’t with me, which usually left Mel in the spare.

Mel was still paying the mortgage on a smart apartment in a modern block in the centre of town, but she hardly ever slept there. I’d suggested on several occasions that she just move her belongings into our place, but she’d refused every time.

I think she liked the security of having a bolt-hole should she ever need it.

You know what? Now that I explain our living and sleeping arrangements like this, it once again reminds me just how crazy my life had become.

“Where’s Emma?” I said between groans as Mel sucked on my dick like a Dyson on full power.

She pulled off my cock with an audible pop as only a porn star could. Then huffed. “I don’t know, I wake him up by sucking his cock and all he can do is ask where his wife is.”

There was a naughty twinkle in her eyes and sexy smile on her lips. She enjoyed teasing me almost as much as I enjoyed teasing her—it seemed to be the basis of our relationship. Well, teasing each other and fucking each other’s brains out, that is.

“Just wanted to make sure she didn’t come in and disturb us before we finished.”

“Before you finished, you mean. But don’t worry about that, I’m under strict orders not to let you come. Emma wants you to save up all you’ve got for later today.” She sat up, holding my cock upright as she did, then knee-walked forward until her cunt was hovering over it. She rubbed the head through her slick folds a couple of times, then pushed down slowly until our pubic bones met. She closed her eyes and breathed slowly and deliberately as she relished the feeling of my thick dick filling her up.

“You said you were under orders.”

“To not let you come,” she said, breathily. “She didn’t say anything about me. So just lie back and let me...” She rocked her hips, moving my cock inside her and rubbing her clit against me. “Just don’t come. Okay?”

I smiled. This could be fun. As part of my training I’d been doing pelvic floor exercises—or Kegels—which were supposed to help men with poor bladder control but had the added benefit of helping a man gain some measure of control over his orgasm, prolonging it and making the resultant ejaculation more powerful—ideal for an aspiring porn star in fact.

So not coming while still making sure that Mel got her rocks off was just the challenge I needed, especially since I hadn’t come since Friday night. I lifted my hands to cup my beautiful brunette lover’s breasts—breasts which were always hyper-sensitive while she was stuffed full of a fat cock—full of my fat cock. I stroked them, squeezed them, tweaked and pulled her nipples. Meantime she moved a hand down to rub her clit. Her breathing became laboured. Heavy. It wouldn’t be long now.

“So ... You never said where Emma was.”

A sly smiled passed her lips. She knew my game. “She ... she got up early to ... to go for a run.” I’d already guessed as much. Morning runs had become part of her routine three times a week. “So ... she said ... I should ... let you rest ... then... get you up ... before she ... got back.”

“You certainly did that,” I said with mirth in my voice.

“Shut up,” she said. “I’m nearly ... I’m nearly ... Oh, my god! Oh, my god! Oh, my...” She tumbled forward, squashing her tits against my chest and mashing her lips against mine as her pussy quivered around my cock and her whole body shuddered through a massive orgasm.

God, she was beautiful.

“Damn, that was good! Just what I needed,” she said as she lifted her hips to disengage our coupling. “Okay, go have a shower and I’ll get breakfast ready.”

I grinned. “I’ll tell Emma you kept your word. I’m sure she’ll be pleased.”

“I just hope the pop shot is worth it.”


Mel was waiting at the kitchen table for me with a bowl of cereal and a glass of orange juice. A different one of my girls made me breakfast each day—what I can say, I’m a lucky bastard—but Mel sometimes took this easy option. She insisted it was good for me.

“Where are Dom and Amber?” I asked as I sat down.

“One guess.”

“Still in bed, a tangle of limbs so that the only way to tell whose is whose is by length.”

“Last time I checked.” Mel grinned. “And both out like a light.”

I shook my head and chuckled. When Amber had first moved in—after I’d rescued her from her abusive boyfriend—I was scared that she’d fixate on me, essentially going from one unhealthily relationship to another—albeit unhealthy for a different reason. But I needn’t have worried. Within weeks it was obvious to everyone around them that the attraction between Amber and Dom was very much mutual. The only time they didn’t sleep in the same bed was when one of them was with me, and even then I usually had both of them in my bed. And when they were awake you rarely saw one without the other within spitting distance. Amber had been on set for every movie Dom had made in the past few months and the only movies Amber had made had been girl-on-girl with Dom.

I was happy for them. They’d found a relationship that they were both comfortable with. Were they in love? I don’t know. But they were happy and that was something they both deserved after all they’d been through individually over the years.

“You nervous about today?” Mel asked.

I shrugged. “Not really. It won’t be that much different from that time I did it with Amber, will it? And I’ve been around the set enough times watching you or Dom perform for it not to feel weird. Well, not as weird as that first time, anyway.”

“Emma is.”

“Really?”

She nodded. “She’s been trying to hide it, and doing a good job of it, but I can tell.”

“But, I thought ... I mean, she must have done this thousands of times before.”

With a smirk, Mel said, “I don’t know about thousands, hundreds maybe, but yes, she’s done it a lot. But the last time was twenty years ago don’t forget.”

“Things can’t have changed that much though, can they?”

“I wouldn’t know; I was a toddler twenty years ago. But you must be right, the fundamentals should still be the same. I mean, ultimately, you’re just fucking under hot lights while people stand around and watch. But I don’t think that’s what she’s nervous about. I’m pretty sure she’ll take to being on set like she’s never been away from it. I mean, you’ve seen the way she is around me and Amber when we’re with you and she doesn’t have any trouble fucking you when we’re around. It’s just...”

“Just what?”

“I think she’s wondering if she can compete, you know?”

“Compete?”

“With the younger girls. The likes of Dom and Amber.”

“And you.”

Mel shrugged. “Maybe. But I know she’s been studying some of the current starlets and comparing herself with them and ... That’s why she’s been hitting the gym so hard, you know? I keep telling her not to worry, that she’s comparing herself to the wrong people. There are plenty of MILFs in the business right now. It’s a huge part of the market. That’s who she needs to compare herself with and, trust me on this Bobby, she compares well. I don’t know if you know, but she’s been to the studio a few times this past couple of weeks to do some photoshoots—you know, she gets glammed up then strips off, pulls all the classic poses like the thumbs hooked under the bra straps and stuff, until finally she opens her legs and shows off her pussy for the camera—and she’s great in them.”

“You’ve seen the photo-sets?”

She nodded. “Daisy even let me take charge of the camera for one set. The first one I’ve ever done. It was a lot of fun. But Emma—I mean, Kitty—looks amazing. She’d easily pass for ten, fifteen, damn it, even twenty years younger in some shots. She really has got nothing to worry about at all. I think she thinks this whole comeback will be a flop and no-one will be interested, but I just know it’s going to be huge.”

“You sound confident.”

“I am. Look, Bobby, on Saturday morning, Jim announced on the studio’s blog that the legendary Kitty Rodgers was making a comeback and the number of hits over the weekend as word got out went through. The. Roof. The post had some classic photos and a couple of teasers from the new sets as a comparison and you should have seen some of the comments. She hasn’t changed a bit. She’s aged really well. She looks better than ever!

“Then we started to drip feed more teasers of the new photo sets on Twitter and they got tons of likes and retweets. We launching her official Twitter account this afternoon after the shoot—yours too by the way—and I fully expect she’ll have more followers than I do by the end of the week! She was a massive star in this business back in her day. And she will be again.”

“I think you’re being too optimistic.” Mel and I looked towards the French doors to the garden from the kitchen that Emma had just walked through. Even though she was returning from her run, she looked amazing. She had a healthy glow about her. But more than that, she looked relaxed and happy.

God, she was beautiful.

“I’m going for a shower then heading straight over to Jim’s. I’ll meet you all there. Don’t be late. That includes the other two. I want you all there for this. Oh, and Bobby, you’re going to need a bigger breakfast than that. Drink plenty of fluids.”


We arrived at the nondescript warehouse on the business park on the edge of town just after ten. The plan was to get filming in the can before lunch and then me, Emma and my girls, Jim and Daisy were all going for a celebration lunch before the ‘real work’ began. My understanding was that the plan was to heavily promote this as Emma’s—I mean Kitty’s—comeback video for a month before finally releasing it to the, hopefully eagerly waiting, public.

A lot was riding on this shoot for everyone involved. For me, it was the start of a new career, although to be honest, that was probably the least important thing about it. Even if today went badly, I’d already got at least three more bookings to get better and, apparently, a long line of starlets waiting to work with me after that.

More importantly, this was our new company’s first production. We’d formed KD Productions (short for Kitty & Dick) shortly after things came to a head last autumn. The four women in my life and I were all shareholders in the company, although only Emma, Mel and I were listed as Company Directors. So far, the company’s only income had been the fees that Dom, Mel and Amber would ordinarily have been paid for the movies they’d starred in over the last six months—there were distinct tax benefits to filtering their income through a Limited Company. Both my and Emma’s fees for today were also being paid to our new company rather than to us.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.