The Truths We Live - Cover

The Truths We Live

Copyright© 2022 by Marc Nobbs

Chapter 15

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 15 - Six months after the week that turned his world upside down, Bobby Jones and his wife Emma are ready to embark on a new career and a new way of life. Along with Emma's daughter, Dom, and her Friends Mel and Amber, they launch their fledgeling production company, Kitty & Dick Productions. Soon Bobby - better known by his stage name Dick Rodgers - is in high demand and has a work schedule the envy of any red-blooded man. Will their new business be a success? Only time will tell.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mult   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Workplace   Group Sex   Harem   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   Oral Sex  

There was a single shower cubicle in the Male Talent dressing room. And one each in the two separate Female Talent dressing rooms. But in all honesty, I prefered the sports-team-style communal shower, which was usually used by the male talent after shooting a gangbang scene, which could have any number upwards of five men. It was also used on odd occasions to film a scene.

I preferred the communal shower because I could stand between two of the showerheads and direct the spray from both onto me. So, after my scene with Lucja, I stood under the spray of two showers, facing the wall and letting the hot water wash away the sweat and sex-fluids and ease my aching muscles. My fitness and stamina may have improved vastly over recent months, but I was still a middle-aged man and my body certainly felt the toll that the prolonged exertion of making fuck-films took on it.

I had my eyes closed and head down as one jet of water hit the back of my head and neck and the second hit my torso. I didn’t hear her approach, so I jumped when I felt her hands on my sides.

“Relax,” said my wife in a soothing tone. “Relax and let me help.”

“Help?” I said, without opening my eyes or turning to look at her.

“Help to clean you up.” She took one hand off me and I felt her breasts press into my back and her other arm wrap around to rest her hand on my tummy. I assumed she was reaching for the shower gel which was on a small shelf under one of the showerheads.

The hand on my tummy slipped down and squeezed my hardening cock briefly before she removed it to lather up both hands and use them to wash my back. She has Magic Hands, my wife. They never fail to work out each and every knot in my body when she rubs them over me.

She washed my back, then wrapped her hands around me to do my front, before sliding both hands down to pump my now fully erect cock a few times.

“Oh, yeah,” came the sound of Mel’s voice from a short distance away. I finally opened my eyes and turned my head in the direction it had come from. She was standing at the entrance to the shower room, leaning against the wall with a small video camera in one hand and her other hand under the waistband of her skirt and, I assumed, inside her panties.

If she was wearing any—I wouldn’t put it past Mel to not be.

“Don’t mind me,” she said, breathlessly. She nodded to the camera. “Behind the scenes footage.”

I rolled my eyes as Emma turned me around to face her, so that both shower sprays were now hitting my back, and fell to her knees. She looked up at me and smiled before taking my cock into her mouth.

I loved my life.


Kat, Erika and Lucja were yet to leave when I finally left the dressing room clean and relaxed and lighter by one more load of cum, so I offered to take them all out for dinner. We ate at Westell Mill, joined of course by Emma and my girls. Ashley was working a shift that evening and I was happy for her to be our waitress again. She looked quite happy and exchanged more than a few flirty looks and remarks with Mel during the meal.

As she cleared away our dessert bowls, she said to Emma, “I’ve thought your proposal over. Thought about it a lot, actually.”

“And?”

“I think I could do it, but...”

“But nothing. Mel says you’re super organised, which is just what we need.”

“But, I mean ... It’s not a real job, is it? You’re just finding something for me to do because of...”

“Because of what?”

Ash shrugged.

I had no idea Emma and Mel had offered Ashley a job. Emma had mentioned they were looking at getting me an assistant and that they were considering Ash, but I didn’t know they’d already offered it to her.

“Because of her relationship with me,” Mel said. “Which is bullshit, obviously. And I’ve told her so. Mr Dick is going to need a P.A. because once these first few scenes are released, he’s going to be in serious demand. And not only would you be perfect for the job, but the job is also perfect for you.”

I glared at Mel for her use of Mr Dick. Then I looked at Erika and said, “This is your fault. Everyone’s going to be calling me Mr Dick now.”

Erika, Kat, Lucja and Mel all laughed.

Ash sighed. “I know this job is perfect, but...” She shrugged.

“But nothing,” Emma said. “Really, what reasons have you got for not doing it?”

Ash shrugged again. “I can’t think of any.”

“So you’ll do it?”

After a brief pause, Ash nodded. “But only if you really aren’t just making up this job for me. Promise me that’s not what you’re doing.”

“I promise,” Emma and Mel said at the same time.

I looked at Ash and grinned. “Well, it looks like I’ve got myself a new Personal Assistant.”

“She’s not just your assistant,” Mel said. Then added, “She’ll be helping me and Emma out too.”

“She’s just mostly yours,” Emma added.

Mel grinned. “Since you need the most help.”


The next day was Good Friday and it was the start of a quiet four days at home with my girls. There were no wild multi-person orgies, just some gentle lovemaking with my wife. We ate well, at home and out at a couple of fancy restaurants, and stuffed ourselves on the huge number of chocolate eggs we’d bought each other.

It was a very pleasant break from the hectic life I’d been leading of late. And much needed.

Because as well as things had been going since I started my new career, and as enjoyable as life had been, my life was about to get a whole lot more difficult.


Despite throwing myself whole-heartedly into my new venture, I’d maintained my Financial Advisor registration so I could continue to work with a select group of long-standing clients, all of whom were investors in WestInvest.

I didn’t have access to the office in the small firm I used to work for now that I’d retired, so I had rented a small room in a serviced office building on the same industrial estate as the JLP warehouse. It also served as the official Registered Office of KDP. I intended to use the office to meet clients when the need arose and work on the KDP finances from there once or twice a month. I also planned for it to be my fortress of solitude when I needed some time alone, but both Emma and Mel had insisted on having a key so I wasn’t all that confident it would work that way.

My scene with Mel, which we’d called Cleaning her Pipes, had gone live on Good Friday and the following Tuesday I went into the office see how it had performed. Actually, we already knew it was doing well because Mel had been checking the download count on her phone over the holiday weekend, but I wanted to compare the download figures to the projections in our business plan and for that, I needed some peace and quiet.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.