Loosening Up - Book 10 - Road Trip: East - Cover

Preview

Loosening Up - Book 10 - Road Trip: East

by Wolf

Copyright© 2020 by Wolf

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa, Ma/ft, Consensual, Romantic, Fiction, Polygamy/Polyamory,

Erotica Sex Story: Dave rides his special Harley motorcycle around the eastern U.S., having various adventures and meeting people in many states that he bonds and makes love with. Friends from home also join him or he visits them in his travels. Sexual encounters usually ensue. He starts a new career. A companion Road Trip: West is in process. It helps to read prior books or at least start on Book 8, or just start here - that works, too.

Dear Readers: The supplement for Book 10 that lists ALL the characters in the Loosening Up books will soon be ready. The PDF also contains some information about who lives where, who’s married or living with whom, what children belong to whom, who the pilots are, who the outside neighbors are, who’s at the university, who the major players are in Mark Worthington’s clan, and who is in the Atlanta Group and the Ring. Send an email to me if you want a copy. (Note based on past emails: I can’t reply to emails sent from Anonymous! [duh!])

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.