Loosening Up - Book 10 - Road Trip: East - Cover

Loosening Up - Book 10 - Road Trip: East

Copyright© 2020 by Wolf

Chapter 15: New Hampshire

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 15: New Hampshire - Dave rides his special Harley motorcycle around the eastern U.S., having various adventures and meeting people in many states that he bonds and makes love with. Friends from home also join him or he visits them in his travels. Sexual encounters usually ensue. He starts a new career. A companion Road Trip: West is in process. It helps to read prior books or at least start on Book 8, or just start here - that works, too.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Consensual   Romantic   Fiction   Polygamy/Polyamory  

The next two weeks, Dave had Rose as his steady passenger on the 1988 Harley Davidson Heritage Softail. They had to make several stops to buy some extra clothing to account for the weather and also the contemporary dress where they decided to stop. The more populated New England areas were less tolerant of Rose’s scantily dressed body – her preferred mode of riding.

Dave was ecstatic and told Rose how he felt and why. “I’m a forty-five-year-old guy riding around the countryside with the hot nineteen-year-old BABE on my Harley. I am self-actualizing a fantasy.”

Rose teased, “And you get to fuck your little BABE morning, noon, and multiple times at night.” She giggled and confessed her own feelings. “While you’re happy about me being along, I’m so happy I might spontaneously combust about being with you. I’m with this handsome older DUDE on a hot motorcycle seeing the world, and even having some unique experiences like Tim, and I mostly get to show-off my hot little body. I love all of this, I love you, and I love every aspect of our relationship.”

Dave chuckled, “Yes, Tim! He didn’t know what hit him. Why Rose hit him, I think. You turned him inside out. You know he’s going to follow you to Florida.”

“He sure seemed to like what we told him about the Circle.”

Dave smiled, “Mostly, it was what you told him about the Circle and availability. You emphasized the relationships and the open sex. You left him thinking of it as some sexual paradise where he could find all the pussy he could ever hope to find, including yours.”

Rose gave him a ‘Duh’ look, emphasizing that was exactly what the Circle was. She said, “Of course, there’s a lot of cock there, too. I love that about the Circle. I can get laid anytime I want and there’s no stigma to it. If I were doing that exclusively at the university, I’d be the biggest slut on campus. Maybe I am anyway.”

“You’re deprived this week.”

“Seducing Tim salved my deprivations for a few days, plus you’re no slouch in the cock department.”

The pair sat close together on the deck of a seafood restaurant in Portsmouth, New Hampshire. Two days before they’d left the western mountains of Maine and traveled east to the ocean. They’d poked along down the coast of Maine taking pictures, enjoying some of the most scenic places in America, and occasionally stopping at an antique shop or a lobster pound.

They’d been in the Maine mountains with Tim for two days after their day kayaking and prowling around the town. Tim had stayed over, as well; totally captivated and falling in love with the insatiable Rose. Rose had speculated that he got more pussy from her over the four days they were there than the rest of his life prior.

Tim had led them on two half-day hikes along a couple of sections of the Appalachian Trail. There were other hikers afoot, and they occasionally found someone camping beside the trail. That didn’t stop Rose from having a ‘nooner’ with both Tim and Dave each day in the middle of the trail on the shores of two very rustic lakes that few in the world had seen.

Maintaining the spirit of the sexual nymph, Rose had also hiked for several hours each day without a top on, electing to greet other hikers wearing only her shorts and sneakers, plus backpack. Since most of the other hikers were young men, she made their day and firmly established her reputation in Tim’s eyes as a hot babe and exhibitionist of the highest order.

Rose asked, “Where are we staying tonight? I like this town. I bet there’s some nightlife here.”

“For a nineteen-year-old?”

“Oh, pooh. Don’t be a party pooper. I don’t drink, but I like to party. I wonder if there are any dance clubs around?”

“You don’t exactly have the wardrobe unless you’ve been hiding something from me in that small bag.”

“I see a consignment shop across the square. They have a rack of dressy clothes on the sidewalk. I bet I could find something on the cheap, and then just leave it behind.”

An hour later the pair had established that they could at least find live music at the Portsmouth Gas Light Company restaurant and lounge, especially since it was a Friday night. Dave got them a reservation. Rose found a pre-owned small summery dress in her size and a pair of sexy strappy pumps for her dainty feet, all for seven dollars at the consignment shop. The shoes had seen better days but no one would care.

Within the next hour they’d checked into the Marriott on Strawberry Banke, within walking distance of their dinner and entertainment for the evening.

An hour after that was spent making love and then swimming in the hotel pool, a body of water considerably warmer than the lakes they’d frequented over the last week. They curled up naked after their last orgasms and took a nap before dinner.

Dinner ended up on a crowded outdoor deck over and overlooking the Portsmouth harbor. Everything was lit up and there were many other restaurants also serving outdoor meals.

Dave and Rose were just finishing dinner when another young woman came over to the table. She addressed Rose with her hands on her hips, “Are you trying to get me laid tonight or are you after my boyfriend?” Her voice was firm, almost angry, but she was smiling.

Rose looked up, innocently, and said, “What? I don’t understand.”

The girl leaned into Rose so their faces were only a foot apart. “I’m sure you do. I’ve been watching you with my iPhone and even recorded what you were doing to my boyfriend. You’ve been flashing your pussy at him for the past half-hour.” The girl stood up and started to dial in something on her cellphone.

Rose slapped her cheeks with both hands, like Kevin in Home Alone, “Oh, dear. I’m so sorry. Did I do irreparable damage by showing him a girl’s pussy? Had he never seen one before, even on Pornhub?” Her humorous sarcasm was very evident.

The girl laughed and thrust her phone into Dave’s hands. “This is what your girlfriend was doing. Hey, you’re older than she is. Oops, did I just misspeak?”

“No, boyfriend will do,” laughed Dave, and yes, I am older, but only one of her many passionate lovers. Did my Rose do permanent harm to your friend? I can recommend a shrink who may rescue the situation, although he’s kind of far away in Florida.”

“My boyfriend may never be the same,” the girl kept laughing. “I’m Annie; that’s Tommy over there with his tongue lolling out the side of his mouth.”

Dave quickly said with a chuckle, “Why don’t you join us? Let us buy you each a drink and see whether we can repair the damage that’s been done to his psyche.”

“Really? Yes, we’d like that. Wait a minute.” Annie scooted across the distance to her table and conferred with Tommy. She collected her purse, a jacket, and her drink and led Tommy to the table.

Annie was a tall, thin blonde, and in the CFM heels that she was wearing she was almost eyeball to eyeball with Dave. She had pretty angular features to her face and a pale complexion that suggested she didn’t get out in the sun much. Tommy was lanky and taller, and ruggedly handsome. He had large hands that wrapped around Dave’s during the introductions.

Rose purposefully stood and pulled him down so she could kiss him on the cheek. After that kiss, she changed her mind and gave him a full-body hug and kiss on the lips. She ground her hips up and out so she could rub against his groin, and then, after another kiss, laughed. “Sorry if I gave you an education about a woman’s private parts.”

Tommy blushed us a nice scarlet color.

Annie watched, and then threw herself at Dave. She mumbled, “What’s good for the goose is good for the gander.” The kiss she elicited from Dave was epic and a total surprise. Nonetheless, he got into it quite rapidly, even ending up holding her by her ass cheeks through her thin dress.

After sitting, everyone ignored Rose’s pussy and what she’d been doing with it, although Tommy sat next to Rose and did look down to see how much of her legs he could see. He seemed disappointed. The two couples spent their first half-hour together in what seemed like a speed-dating endeavor.

Annie and Tommy were locals. He worked at the nearby University of New Hampshire as an electronics technician in the EE department. Annie worked in Portsmouth in a bank holding their outdated information systems together with paper clips and rubber bands. They lived together and had for three years, but were not married. They were both in their late twenties, and thoroughly enjoying life together.

Annie and Tommy were impressed that Dave and Rose were motorcycling around the country all the way from Florida. Rose dropped that Dave had run a large business and was taking a breather. She’d also mentioned that she’d met him in Vermont by flying in on ‘Dave’s little jet’, before it flew away on an errand. Towards the end of Dave and Rose’s sharing who they were, Rose dropped the news that Dave had ten wives.

There was a long silence and then the questions started that led to the second half-hour being more of an exposé about Dave, Rose, and the Circle. Only a half-hour seemed to be needed because Annie had seen about ten episodes of The Circle on television over the past two years. Tommy had at least been in the room with the television.

As Dave and Rose talked about the Circle, Annie’s brain was rapidly searching through its memory banks for what she remembered from the show and the people in it.

Annie eventually lit up with what she thought was complete cognition about the Circle. “I remember it all, now. Yes. It’s coming back and what you’re saying is filling in holes. Your Circle is very sexual and very loving. There’s a lot of ... swapping around ... I guess you could say.”

Dave and Rose kind of nodded, in partial agreement with her comment.

Annie got really wound up and excited. “Oh! Oh! Oh! Would you do something like that with Tommy and me? Pleeeaaassseee! Swap with us. Oh, that would be so wonderful. The Circle philosophy sounds so great, and we’re so ready to do something like that. We’ve even talked about how we’d like to be with other people ... sexually ... that we really like, and we really like you two.” Her enthusiasm was contagious.

Neither Dave nor Rose had seen this coming. Dave guessed that Rose would really like to sample Tommy and probably even Annie. Dave liked Annie, and hated to admit but when she’d first come to the table to taunt Rose, he’d felt that feral urge to have sex with her.

Dave said, “Errr, this is awkward, but ... well, to do anything like that we would require proof that you are both sexually clean – a new STD exam by a medical lab. I’m sorry.”

Annie frowned for a moment as she digested Dave’s requirement and then lit up in obvious glee. “WE HAVE THAT! Only it’s at our little house. Would you come home with us, please. We can show you; I promise. It was two weeks ago, and I promise we’ve only been with each other. The reports are on my desk – for both of us. Since we started dating five years ago, we’ve only been with each other ... but recently, we started talking about doing something erotic with another couple.”

Dave cautioned, “This is a big step. Tommy watching you and me fuck could be a gut-wrenching experience for him.”

“What about you watching Rose with Tommy?”

“I’ve seen her with at least two or three dozen men over the past year or two. I know she will love me as much tomorrow as she does today.”

Rose filled in with a smile across the table, “Even more.”

“Ah, you two are so sweet together.”

Tommy said reassuringly, “I doubt it’ll be a gut-wrenching experience for me. We both dated other people before we hooked up. We’ve often talked about those experiences – in detail. I always found them arousing and not worrisome. We use them to get each other cranked up. Annie and I trust each other to come back home. I don’t think either of you are out to steal one of us from the other.”

Dave said, “You don’t think it’ll open the barn door and let the horses out?”

“Maybe it will. We’ll have to deal with that the way I’m guessing you did when you started on this path. We are pretty sure we know what we’re asking for and what it’ll be like tomorrow.”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.